Standing Invite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dikbozo
dikbozo
17 Followers

I got up on my knees behind Mom's come dripping ass. I slid my man monster up and into the juicy crack of her ass. The feel of the juices there on my cock as I slid up and down her intimate rear end would cause me to blow and soon if I persisted. I had no other intention in mind but to dump my load into the same chasm as before, her asshole. I slid back and out a bit. I got a good grip on my now slick and kind of slimy ass fucking tool and centered the tip on the hole we all loved. I pushed in as soon as I felt her flesh. My insertion was quick and mutually pleasurable. I loved bunghole banging. I would rather fuck assholes than cunts. Mom's was tight, slick and hot. Dad sat and watched as we fucked away. I slid to and fro in my mother's back passage, enjoying how perfect it was. Dad began to finger his cock as Mom and I began to really get into it. I slowed and lengthened my strokes, really trying to go as deep into Mom as I could. Mom fucked back and seemed to be trying to pull her ass cheeks apart to admit me even deeper. We grunted and groaned as one. Dad's handiwork caused him to regain his hard on as he watched wife and son ass fuck on the bed room floor.

I loved watching Mom approach the throes of orgasm. She would wiggle her fucking ass and wiggle her big tits back and forth slapping them together audibly. Her backwards thrusts became stronger and deeper. I would watch her ass cheeks slam into my lower abdomen. My cock would spend very little time outside her body as her pace picked up. I would grunt, groan and moan as we continued to mesh ass and cock. My thrusts would be impeded a bit as Mom would clamp and grip my assfucking tool as it was forced into her. She would voice her pleasure and indicate that I should continue.

"Fuck I love your dick, Billy! Shove it up my fucking ass, you incestuous motherfucker. Fuck your own mother up the ass boy. Bang that shitter. Hump Mommy's heiny! Fuck me in the ASS boy! Fucking coming!!" came courtesy Mom's vocal chords. I loved the way such lewd filth would spill out of her mouth when she really truly hit the big one. Mom was anything but subtle during sex.

I continued on as I had recently come and didn't really want this odd session to end. I say odd as Dad was present and participating. As we continued with our incestuous ass fuck, Dad moved over to Mom's face. He got down with her and offered her his puckered mouth to kiss. Mom chirped at this. She enthusiastically engaged Dad's offered kisser. They went into full on necking mode. Weird. Here I was with my rampantly thrusting dick sluicing in and out of Mom's open asshole as my parents were proceeding to neck. Dad slipped a hand under Mom's chest to grab a hanging piece of meat. He pushed, prodded and squeezed the tit meat in his hand while sliding his tongue down the horny fucking woman's throat. He kissed her and after a while dropped the heavy breast to let it sway and slap against the other one and without missing a beat he kept kissing her and slid down alongside Mom. In the new position Dad used his free hand to reach down between the ass fucking woman's legs to her cunt. I could feel when he inserted his finger, then fingers then fist into Mom. She must have been so very wet for him to be able to do that I remember thinking.

I was in hog heaven. I had a nice big throbbing hard on up a beautiful woman's ass. I was also fucking my mother and up the ass. Her husband was kissing her in a way that turned her on more than I had ever seen. He also had his fingers in her cunt, then his whole hand. She was so turned on by what was happening to her that she might well come from just another touch. I reached out and gripped her shoulders, pulling her up a bit. I slammed home all the way in her shit pit. She was still lip locked with Dad and spurted some spit into his mouth as she came. She came and I could feel the strong muscles of her ass clamping hard down onto my ass invading prick. Her snorts and splutters into her husband's mouth really turned my crank and I began my own journey to orgasm. I blew my load up her ass when I realized I wanted to kiss her while ass fucking her. The thought and the orgasm came together simultaneously or near enough.

I plopped across her back after I finished. She shook me off and disengaged from my slowly wilting manhood. mom and Dad rolled together and embraced and kissed, looking deep into the others' eyes. I lay there spent for a time, with the sounds of their cooing and cuddling in my ears. I rolled off my back and alongside them. Mom reached out to me. I cuddled in. Dad reached over and patted my arm. They both smiled at me. The togetherness I felt at that moment has never left me.

We stayed there on the floor for about an hour just holding each other. Nothing was said and nothing needed to be said. We were completely at peace with each other, naked and open. Once we split the sense of what had happened stayed with us. We rarely talked about it but we also repeated certain things in a very weird family way. Mom and I would often fuck each other. Dad was always told about it and as we had a standing invitation for him to join in. He would from time to time but that is for another story.

dikbozo
dikbozo
17 Followers