Standing O

Story Info
Public arousal.
778 words
4
20.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our car stopped double parked in front of the popular beer garden so we exited quickly and found the sidewalk. I couldn't help smiling as I looked at my date straightening the pleats of her summer dress, her cinnamon locks flowing in the light breeze softly framing her beautiful face. When she looked up to me for approval with those hypnotic amber/green eyes glowing intensely, the urge to kiss her flowed over me like sunshine emerging from behind rain clouds. But there was something in her gleaming that was slightly mysterious, a hint to something yet to be revealed. I shook my head and lead her up the stairs with my hand at the small of her back aroused by her muscular frame swaying, tossing her hips seductively.

The place was busy and crowded, the only seats I spotted where on a bench at the family style table between two groups of patrons. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I guided her through the maze of people and assisted her with a hand hold over the bench. She sat daintily, wiggling her ass to keep her skirt properly straight. I plopped down beside her and tried to pretend we were isolated, focusing my attention on her eyes again, still with a glint of hidden secrets. I opened my mouth to query but was interrupted by the waitress greeting us and requesting our drink orders. Two 90 Schillings, please and thank you.

As soon as the waitress left us a cheer went up celebrating Manchester's latest goal shown on the multiple video screens around the room. Even incited a fist pumping "whoot" from the lovely woman at my side. The match become our focus for a while as pints appeared and disappeared. Attention diverted, she grabbed my knee under the table as a striker made his way to the goal, building tension in hopes for another shot on goal. I placed my hand on top of hers as the kick sailed wide. Audible frustration in the local crowd were expressed in groans but I felt her hand taking mine from my leg to hers, allowing my fingers to feel the smooth flesh of her thigh.

A curling smile grew on my lips as our gazes met, those hazel lasers burning into my brain, sending a coded message as she guided my hand higher on her thigh, pushing her dress up under the table. Ever increasing heat warmed my hand as I crept closer to her crotch and then the sudden realization of her kinky secret was discovered. She had gone commando. My pinkie was first to sample her wetness, glossy and slick, excessively coating her unfolding labia wings. Her smile opened slightly as did her legs when I palmed her clit, already pulsing with anticipation. She breathed deep as my fingers played softly taking her knob between my knuckles and squeezing hard. Above the table, her hand grabbed the pint glass with remarkable steadiness and brought it to her lips for a quick gulp. Hidden below, two fingers had discovered the source of her cream and curled into her pussy with delicate precision massaging the hidden bundle of nerves that made her thighs quiver and her eyelids flutter.

On the video screens, Manchester was driving towards the goal again. Tensions around table grew as the forward dribbled impressively around defenders closing the gap and finally a powerful kick on target. The silence, as the checkered ball flew and floated into the back of the net, was crashed by cheers from all around us including Ms. Commando who stood, nearly jumping, thrusting both hands above her head, cheering in unison with the crowd. As she came down, she leaned into my ear and whispered, "I just came all over myself. It's dripping down my thighs. I'm going to the ladies room."

I offered my hand to assist her over the bench and followed her silhouette swaying down the hall, imagining her thighs glistening with her sweet juices. It suddenly occurred to me that the restroom hall would be empty so I left a $20 under our glasses and followed her Gucci Flora scent into the dimly lit corridor and met her standing at the door. Apparently, all the lady stalls were taken. I kissed her hard, pressing her body against the wall, grabbing fistfuls of her wavy hair and expressing my desire to fuck her madly. The mens room door opened and a gentleman politely smiled as he exited. Before the door closed, I pulled her in and propped our joined bodies behind the door isolating us in a frantic exploration, hoping we could consummate this craving before being discovered.