Standing Strong Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers

She cast the bra aside, and as it fell to the floor to join her t-shirt, Misty leaned forward and flattened herself against my back. For the first time ever, we were both topless, skin to skin.

It felt heavenly.

Although I had dated several people in college, although I had engaged in a few one night stands, it had been a few months since I had last been in any type of sexual situation. While I suppose this did not exactly count as sexual, it certainly perpetuated my arousal and lengthened my desire.

I desired my own sister. It was a surprising thought, especially since I had never even considered her as a sexual being until just a few days earlier.

What a difference four days can make.

Four days earlier, Misty and I had been in another state – quite literally: Four days earlier, we had been simply brother and sister, nothing more. Since Tuesday, Misty had become a high school graduate, and we had left the nest to go celebrate her graduation and her eighteenth birthday with over a week on the road and near the mountains.

And since Tuesday, Misty had become a permanent fixture in my mind.

Her hands roamed up my sides and then down my arms, and when her hands reached mine, our fingers intertwined. It was so strange for me, because I had done the same thing with Paula a few weeks earlier after having given her a massage late one night – although in that situation, both of us had been properly dressed.

"I could stay like this for a long, long time," she whispered.

"That's definitely fine with me," I assured her.

She giggled softly, planting a kiss to the back of my neck.

A long silence passed, broken only by the very faint sound of the traffic and a muted thud when someone in the room above us dropped a heavy object. During that time, my ears were trained on my sister's breathing while my back was focused on the related subtle shifting of her breasts and her stomach. It was strange in a way to focus on that, because I had never really thought about her breathing before that, similar to how I had never truly considered my own breathing. Just faintly, I could also feel her heartbeat, slow and steady and full of vitality.

...and through it all, I was still quite erect. Once again, my arousal was almost painful.

At last, Misty released my hands and slowly lifted herself up so she could straddle me again. "Roll over," she said softly, reaching for the small bottle of lotion again. "Let me massage your chest."

I was torn, because it felt so wrong to let my sister know that she had aroused me, but I quickly cast the doubt and the indecision aside because, after all, she had already seen me erect – through my swim trunks – just four days earlier, and she had twice selflessly shown me her breasts in that same period of time.

I settled myself on my back, thankful that each of us was still properly dressed below the waist. My eyes kept returning to my sister's bare breasts as she massaged the lotion into my chest and stomach, but she did not seem to mind at all. If anything, she seemed appreciative of the fact that I was recognizing her femininity.

I soon closed my eyes, focusing purely on the sensation of her hands as she worked more lotion into my skin. It was still quite a surprise to be in this scenario with Misty, to be topless with my own sister, to have openly been caressing her uncovered chest with my eyes.

She pushed on my shoulders, pressing me further into the bed. I figured that she was preparing to shift position, but she kept using the same steady pressure. After a few seconds, I finally opened my eyes again, looking up at her questioningly.

She was smiling. "So this is what it takes for me to finally be able to pin you?"

We shared a grin as she repositioned herself and lay flat upon me again. My arms instantly enveloped her as her weight settled upon the long hard lump within my shorts.

After a short silence, Misty surprised me once again, speaking into my neck as her head rested on my left shoulder. "Would you be willing to teach me about sex?"

"What!?!" I was not angry or upset, but her question was so unexpected that I had no idea how else to react.

"I know you've dated several people on campus," she said. "You've mentioned them before. I'm sure that you've been sexually involved with them. And I can feel that you're attracted to me, at least on a physical level. And to be honest, I want to learn about sex before I get to college. I don't want some guy there to think I'm completely naïve or something. And most importantly, I trust you, completely. I know that you won't take advantage of me under the guise of 'teaching.'"

I could have been extremely drunk at that moment and still had a much clearer head, such was the unexpectedness of Misty's most unusual request. It took me a few seconds to finally answer her, but when I did, I said it with confidence, and not just from an arousal-inspired reaction:

"Absolutely, sis."

She kissed my neck. "Thanks, Thom," she whispered as she lifted her head from my shoulder, and a heartbeat later, she kissed my lips.

Misty and I had kissed each other's cheeks or forehead on occasion, but in my recollection, it was the first time we had ever kissed mouth-to-mouth. Her kiss was soft, gentle, tentative, almost as if she was a butterfly. My sister's hands cradled my face as the kiss lingered.

It was perfect. It was almost perfect.

It was perfect in that we still had a full week alone, so many hundreds of miles away from our parents and friends, so incredibly far away from anyone who might possibly know us or recognize us. It was perfect because we could truly take things slowly. It was perfect because we were already unbelievably close as brother and sister, but the dual-celebration vacation held the possibility of bringing us even closer together.

It was almost perfect because we had only a week, and then the time together would end, returning home to our parents and a few days later returning to campus to begin my summer work for two professors. It was almost perfect because, if we somehow added a true romantic element to our unique bond, then we would likely never be able to realize that love after the return home.

I cast aside the almost perfect in favor of a week of the perfect.

*****

Except for when I went down the hallway to get some overpriced snacks from the vending machines, Misty and I remained topless the rest of the evening. With the thick, heavy curtains covering the windows, no one could look in and see us; if anything, we might have projected a pair of silhouettes against the curtains, but nothing more.

We sat at the small table with our bags of chips, talking quietly about exactly what Misty wanted to learn. In short, she wanted to know everything I knew. We talked about a lot, including things I had not yet tried with anyone, such as S&M play and even anal sex. It was a very unusual discussion to be having with my own sister, yet it somehow seemed incredibly natural as a topic of conversation.

As the discussion continued, my eyes drifted to Misty's bare chest less and less often. Perhaps that is the best sign that, despite the very overt sexual overtones, she was still first and foremost my little sister.

We did sleep in separate beds that night, and I had to wonder if that would continue for the rest of our vacation, or if we would be sleeping in the same bed, perhaps holding each other through the night.

That night, instead of dreaming about possibly being sexual with my little sister, I dreamed of teaching her about sex.

*****

Sunday morning seemed to come rather early. While I had dreamed and could even remember multiple minute details of the dream, it seemed that I had just closed my eyes only seconds earlier... and then it was suddenly morning, with the first hint of daylight penetrating the small hotel room.

Sunday morning was also significant for another reason: I was not alone in bed.

More specifically, I was not alone on the bed, for Misty had joined me, but the covers separated us.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," she whispered. Clearly she had already been awake for a bit, because I could not smell any coffee, yet she was obviously more awake than usual for so early in the morning. She was also a bit joyous, or so it seemed to me, which was definitely unusual for her so early in the morning.

Misty gave my cheek a soft kiss, then moved off the bed. As I turned my head to follow her with my eyes, I realized something very significant:

My little sister was completely naked.

Suddenly, I was fully awake.

In my dreams and visions of her, I had presumed that Misty was clean-shaven between her legs. Given that all the women I had dated or had a one night stand with had all either been clean-shaven or had just very minimal stubble between their thighs, it had been a good guess. I was secretly thrilled to learn that Misty was completely barren of hair between her legs, and I knew that when – not if, but when – I finally had the opportunity to taste her, it would be all the more enjoyable for each of us.

"Um... You're naked, sis."

"Yeah. I see you noticed."

I smiled. "I definitely couldn't miss such a sight."

"Yeah. Well, I figured that I need to get comfortable with being naked with someone other than a doctor or someone in a locker room, so I guess that makes you the lucky victim."

A specific lengthening part of me certainly recognized that I was lucky. "Then please kill me with your nudity."

We shared a grin as I admired how my sister's eyes seemed to shine in the slowly-strengthening daylight permeating the thick heavy curtains. The subtle movements of her breasts kept attracting my attention as she moved freely about the small hotel room. It was evident that she was still a little nervous about being completely naked in my presence, but that she was also gathering courage by my acceptance of her complete lack of clothing.

"I suppose that if I ever become someone's sex slave," she posited, "I'll be naked most or all of the time, so I guess I'd better get used to it now."

That was a most intriguing comment, and it essentially flipped a switch in my mind. Tossing back the covers, I finally officially got out of bed, suddenly no longer embarrassed about my little sister potentially knowing that she was arousing me.

"Kneel," I ordered in as authoritative a tone as I could muster. It caught her by surprise, but after a second or so, Misty obeyed the command, kneeling on the floor near the small table.

I stepped up to her, gazing down upon her with greater fondness and appreciation while I positioned myself before her so she could see the prominent bulge at the front of my sleep pants. I towered over her, slowly making my way around her, scrutinizing her.

I stopped directly behind her. "What does a good slave do?" I asked.

"A good slave does anything her Master instructs her to do."

"Does a good slave do anything else?"

Misty thought about that for a moment. "A good slave tries hard to anticipate her Master's needs and desires."

"Good girl," I praised her. "Stand and turn around."

Misty complied, and I immediately took her into my arms. "You certainly fell into a slave role rather quickly," I noted.

"It's easy with you," she replied softly, her fingertips pressing at my bare lower spine.

That was when my stomach decided to make its state of hunger quite evident, ruining the mood but reminding us both of the schedule we had for the day.

*****

The agreement Misty and I had made was that I would teach her about sex. But clearly, there was a more significant subtext to that agreement.

It manifested itself in the way Misty would look at me and smile at the most unusual times. It was evident in how she kept a hand on my thigh as I drove us toward our vacation destination. It was unmistakably present in the comfortable silence whenever our conversation would fade away into nothingness.

The agreement was that I would teach my little sister about sex. Yet there was a romantic element which was making itself known, and it was especially noticeable when I placed a hand atop hers upon my thigh.

*****

We had stopped in town to get lunch at a small mom-and-pop restaurant which clearly catered to the tourists headed to the campground or passing through the area.

There were two groups in front of us when we arrived to check in, which gave Misty and me some time to look around the main office. The maps and photographs of the area were all old, but in a nostalgic way. The mounted heads of various animals from the area, including a bear and a six-point buck, certainly attracted my attention. There were various schedules and prices for activities listed as well, which would be useful if my sister and I decided to change our plans, especially the plans for Monday and Friday as those were to be our relaxation days. I was a little surprised that there was also a free shuttle into the nearby town several times per day, likely so that people could go to the grocery store there to obtain more food without making the drive themselves along the dirt road.

After having spent the previous few hours in almost-constant physical contact, it was a bit odd to stand there with Misty at my side and not touch her. We did bump arms a few times, and at one point she did tap my shoulder to alert me to a deer in the distance on the other side of the large pond near the main office, but otherwise, we did not – and we could not – touch each other in public.

When it was finally our turn to check in, the process was relatively quick, even with all the information the lady at the desk gave us. From the photocopied map of the campground itself, it was clear that we would be in a cabinette at nearly the furthest point away from the main area, which was good both to have some peace and quiet, and also because it would put us almost directly at the base of the mountain.

We took a stroll together around the large pond before returning to the car. It was fun watching the kids splashing each other in the water, and admittedly I enjoyed the eye candy as I discretely noticed a few girls and women tanning in their swimsuits and bikinis. I laughed a bit as I watched a pair of boys defending the floating dock as they and their attackers fought with long thin branches.

The dirt roads within the campground were certainly better maintained than the dirt road we had taken from the nearby town. We drove by one of the tent camping fields and also past the lengthy RV area which was bordered on the other side by the river. Eventually, we reached one of the cabinette fields, and while there were a few vehicles parked beside cabinettes, it was clear that most of them were empty, including the three structures nearest ours.

We would be in the very last cabinette before reaching the tree line. With no immediate neighbors, I felt a little better about the privacy which Misty and I would have for the week. We would definitely need privacy so that I could truly teach her about sex.

I parked the car in the small "driveway" beside our cabinette. Standing next to the car, hidden from anyone else's view, Misty and I held hands as we looked at that tiny wooden structure which would be our home for the week. "'Cabinette' indeed," she commented, to which I simply nodded.

The front porch was quite narrow: literally just enough room for two chairs and a tiny table. There was a potted plant I could not identify at one corner of the porch, but it was clear that having more than maybe two other people on the porch would make things quite crowded, even if everyone was standing.

I unlocked the door and we found ourselves immediately in the bedroom. There were two Twin beds with a narrow table between them, and a walk-in closet with extra bedding to the side of the bedroom. Dark green wildlife-themed curtains covered the two small windows facing the front porch. Misty flipped the switch by the door and the two lights protruding from the wall illuminated the beds.

There was no door separating the bedroom from the rest of the cabinette, so it was definitely a good thing that Misty and I were almost always on very good terms with each other. The bathroom was tiny, even smaller than I had anticipated; the shower stall would certainly be crowded if we decided to shower together. The kitchenette was stocked with cookware and dinnerware and even a small coffeemaker, and there was a telephone and an additional unused telephone outlet next to the table and chairs in a corner. Another closet provided basic cleaning supplies as well as a flashlight and extra batteries. Two more windows in the kitchenette area were covered with curtains identical to the ones in the bedroom.

"It's a good thing we brought the backpacking meals with us," I said. "Less to clean, and no food here anyhow."

Misty shrugged. "I'm sure we'll survive on the backpacking meals, although we can always buy a few extra things at the trading post by the main office."

"True enough."

"What's the extra phone outlet for?"

I remembered reading about that online. "There isn't any Internet access here, so those with dial-up accounts can hook into the cabinette's phone line that way."

"Hmm... Well, who needs Internet anyhow? I'm actually glad to be away from all that technology for a while."

"Yeah, same here. But I'll probably be in Internet withdrawal by the time we get back."

"No, you'll just be in Internet porn withdrawal."

I playfully punched her upper arm.

*****

My little sister and I were not completely without technology. We had each brought our cell phones, although we purposely planned to take only one of them with us when we went canoeing so that if we ended up in the water, we would still have a cell phone available to call home each day as we had promised our parents. As we unpacked, I discovered that she had done the same as me and had brought a digital camera as well, which brought an interesting thought to mind:

I figured that we could use Misty's digital camera for the "mundane" pictures, and use mine for the more "risqué" pictures we might take. After all, that was the very reason why I had originally bought a digital camera: to take some sexy pictures of my college girlfriends.

Once unpacked, Misty flopped out on one of the beds. She sighed happily, her eyes closed as she inhaled deeply and enjoyed the scents of Nature coming in through the now-open windows.

"Quite a change from the old high school, isn't it?" I asked.

"Thank goodness, yes! I hope I never have to see those long locker-lined hallways ever again!"

I laughed. "I felt the same way when I graduated, and it took me all of six months before I was back in that school again."

"That was different, though," my sister pointed out, finally opening her eyes again to look at me as I approached the bed. "You came to see a school play with me."

"True enough, but trust me: After a few months, you won't mind going back, especially since you won't be forced to spend eight hours there every day."

"Maybe..." From her tone, Misty clearly was not convinced by what I had just said. That was fine: I could impart my knowledge and experience to her, but she had to be receptive to that knowledge and experience in order for it to be meaningful and useful for her.

To that extent, I had no doubt that she would be more than simply receptive to my knowledge and experience in terms of sex. To that end, I was quite looking forward to teaching her.

I sat on the edge of the bed, and Misty placed a hand on my thigh. She looked up at me with great fondness, and I was certain that I saw something more:

Love.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers