Standing Strong Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty knelt next to me on the bed. It was a bit strange to be completely naked in her presence while she was fully clothed. In the back of my mind, I marveled that this moment was even taking place given how stringently society declares that siblings are to never engage in any sexual activities with each other.

"Go ahead," I persuaded my sister. "Go ahead and explore. Take your time..."

I was of the opinion that when someone touches my genitals for the first time, I can tell if she and I were truly meant to have a relationship – and possibly more – just from her touch. With Katrina and Alicia and Georgette in particular, the first touch had felt really good, and quite natural.

With Misty, the first touch felt more than simply good: It felt absolutely, unmistakably right, even destined or fated, and I was almost one hundred percent certain that by the end of the weeklong vacation at a campground so far away from home, my sister and I would be both close siblings and intimate lovers.

...and while the status of intimate lovers troubled me at the back of my mind, both because of the societal implications and the fact that we likely would not be able to truly be lovers once we returned home, I had a strong feeling that if Misty and I were to take a few moments to look deep inside ourselves, we would likely agree that we were already lovers at heart.

Misty stroked my growing anatomy with a finger, careful not to scratch me with the unpainted fingertip. Then another finger joined the first. Then her other hand added to the gentle pleasure she was giving me by brushing across my testicles again and again.

It simply felt right, much more so than the first touch from anyone else. It felt perfect.

I wanted so much to reach out to my sister, to touch her, to stroke her, to begin to undress her and return the pleasure she was giving to me, but somehow I found the willpower to remain passive, to keep my fingers interlaced beneath my head. Deliberately, I focused on keeping my breathing slow and regular, to prevent myself from becoming too aroused too quickly so that Misty could explore and advance at her own pace, because this was about her sexual education, not about my gratification.

A long time passed as she simply touched me, caressing my length and my testicles with her fingertips. She caused me to drip onto my stomach, and eventually she gathered that initial passion and spread it all over my bulbous tip. "Sticky yet slippery..." she whispered, I believe more to herself than to me. "It's so clear..."

I closed my eyes and sighed with contentment. This was not the quick and heady fellatio from the previous evening. This was a pleasure of a different nature, a pleasure enjoyed as much by my heart as by my body.

When at last Misty was ready, she repositioned herself on the bed so that she could easily dip her face to my crotch. Her breath was nice and warm as she exhaled on me, gathering my clear seeping lust and spreading it along my thick erection. I did finally allow myself to touch my sister, but only to hold her unbraided hair aside so that it would not be in her way, so that she could focus on her exploration of the masculine genitalia for the very first time.

She kissed me – not my lips, but the center of my long fleshy shaft. I did not even attempt to hold back the soft moan which rose from my throat. My sister was making me feel good – in an illicit way, but she was making me feel good nonetheless – and I felt absolutely no shame in letting her know that. In fact, I wanted to encourage her to continue, both for my own selfish pleasure and for furthering her sexual education.

"I can feel you twitching," she whispered. I had been so focused on what she was doing to me that I had not even noticed how my body had been responding.

She kissed my length again, then again, then again, then again. Each kiss meandered closer to the root, and in time her lips began to retreat, heading toward the dripping tip, each kiss joined by a quick lick which promised that there was definitely more to come.

"You're doing just fine," I whispered to assure and encourage her.

Misty was definitely doing just fine. From the previous evening, it was apparent that she instinctively knew how to please me – or any guy – with her hands and especially with her mouth. As she took her time, exploring me, learning me, trying something new to see how it affected me, she kept slowly increasing my pleasure, which in turn kept a fairly continuous flow of clear lust slowly emerging from my tip.

The fact that my sister was doing just fine also bolstered her courage. In fact, that was part of the success of the events of the previous evening: She and I had become so worked up with our mutual arousal that she had not truly thought about what she was doing while she stroked me and sucked me. Now, given the opportunity to slowly explore and actually consider her actions and how they caused me to react, she was gaining valuable experience which she would actually remember and think about consciously, and that in combination with my encouragement seemed to help dispel her nervousness and her uncertainty.

Misty changed position again, this time maneuvering her hair out of her way and resting her head on my chest. Using only a single hand, she continued to spread my lust along my length, using it as a natural lubricant so that she could stroke me.

"That feels absolutely wonderful..." I whispered as I gently ran my fingers through my little sister's hair. It did feel absolutely wonderful, and not just because of the action of her hand. The fact that it was her, the fact that it was Misty stroking me, made the arousal stronger and made the pleasure more intense compared with her relatively light and still somewhat tentative touches. If she could feel how I pulsed and twitched in her hand, she did not give a reaction which I could ascertain, but I was certain that she was looking with great rapture and curiosity at the thick erection in her hand.

A stronger breeze rustled the curtains. The sound of the leaves being blown by the wind added a unique romantic element to the moment. The call of a bird flying over or very close to the cabinette made me aware of the fact that my sister and I were not truly alone, but I took solace in the fact that we were taking every possible precaution to remain quiet and unseen, effectively hidden from human ears and eyes.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I said softly, tugging gently on a few strands of her hair.

Misty was silent for a moment. "I'm trying to imagine this inside me," she replied honestly. "I know that's how sex ultimately works: The man gets aroused and hard and he pushes into the woman and keeps pushing into her until he cums inside her. I get that. But I still just can't imagine myself actually having this inside me. I still just can't imagine myself actually getting fucked."

"That makes sense," I responded softly. "After all, sex is inherently invasive from the female perspective."

"Yeah," Misty agreed, "but it's more than just that. It's the idea that you'll cum inside me, your sperm will be swimming around happily in search of an egg... all inside me. It's almost scary to think about it in a way, even though I want this to happen..."

I gave her shoulder a soft squeeze. "Well, not to worry," I said to hopefully reassure her while she spread more of my lust along my engorged anatomy. "I purposely packed condoms."

"You did? You were planning on fucking me on this trip?"

"Actually, no," I admitted. "I think every guy from puberty to retirement carries at least one condom whenever there is a possibility of getting lucky."

"Oh, so you were hoping that you'd be 'getting lucky' with me then?"

"Actually, no. But I figured that I might meet someone here at the campground who might... 'inspire' me. When I packed the condoms, though, I just didn't realize that the person who would 'inspire' me would be the person celebrating two events with this vacation trip."

Misty was completely silent for a moment, and that scared me a little – actually, it scared me much more than a little. I was afraid that I may have just said or inadvertently implied something which had been grossly misinterpreted.

But then my sister giggled softly, rhythmically squeezing the anatomy in her hand. "Even after seeing me topless by the pool, you didn't think I'd be the one, huh?"

"Truthfully, no. After all, you're my sister. You're my biological sister. Almost everyone believes that any intimacy or any sexual situations or contact between a brother and a sister are just inherently wrong."

"So what do you believe?"

She had just asked a critical question, and I honestly was not sure what I believed. While I was enjoying this illicit intimacy with my own biological sister, I was also quite aware that if anyone learned that I was enjoying any level of intimacy with my little sister, she and I would both have a hellish life at best.

"I believe," I finally replied as confidently as I possibly could, "that you and I are two consenting adults who are both aware of society's expectations as well as the risks involved."

Perhaps my sister judged my response to be a very good answer, because she shifted position again, maneuvering her head to my crotch and taking my bulbous tip into her mouth.

My eyes rolled back in my head as my eyelids lowered of their own accord. She sucked me – my little sister was sucking me – with definite passion, focusing on the fleshy tip of my erection. Her tongue never stopped moving, and she would release me from her mouth only long enough to inhale quickly before engulfing my tip yet again.

Misty did not relent. Her hand kept stroking me as her mouth kept sucking me and her tongue kept laving me. I moved within her hand and within her mouth, which increased the sensations coursing through my blood. "Just like that!" I encouraged her.

It was almost surreal. Yes, I had been given fellatio more than a few times, and yes she had herself done the same less than twenty-four hours earlier. But this time, this moment, this young woman was indeed very special. Perhaps it was because we had already been quite close for many years, even during the two years I had been away at college to only rarely make an appearance at home. Perhaps it was because we were bonded by blood. Perhaps it was because the sister I until recently had never even considered as a sexual being was working so diligently and enthusiastically at chiseling away her naïveté in sexual matters. Perhaps it was because she was indeed an avid student, learning about sex through first-hand and first-mouth experience.

If she was not taking things so slowly, I definitely would have unleashed my love into her mouth. While I caressed her head and ran my fingers through her hair, I wanted so much to seize her head in my hands and guide her movements, forcing her to bob faster and likely also suck and stroke me with greater force. Or, failing that, I wanted to do with her as I had seen in several porn video clips online: have her lay on her back with her head tipped over the edge of the bed while I stood and forced my way into her mouth and potentially even well into her throat, rutting into her and using her, making her gag, making tears and unswallowed saliva streak down her face until she was forced to swallow the genes we shared.

"Misty!"

My breathing was becoming more ragged. I was groaning softly. At last, my sister increased her pace – a little at a time, still testing, still acting and gauging how I was reacting before she escalated the bobbing of her head and the stroking of her hand. Her tongue continued to dance all around my tip and the part of my erection which would fill her mouth.

I wished I could see what she was doing. I wanted to witness how her lips were stretched around my girth. Almost certainly, that would have been quite an obscene picture.

I remembered the digital cameras and instantly, I wanted a picture of this moment. But neither camera was within reach; I was almost certain that both cameras were in the bedroom closet, buried somewhere deep within our bags.

Misty withdrew her head for a moment, but she continued to stroke me quite firmly and rapidly. I could hear her breathing hard from her labor for a moment, and then she surprised me:

"I wanna taste you!"

She plunged her head forward, engulfing me with relish. Her eagerness combined with her last statement created the tipping point. With my hands curled into fists in the sheets, with my teeth bared and clenched, with my eyes clamped fiercely shut, the long trek up the sexual mountain ended as the mountain became a volcano, spewing its lava-hot love.

Time stood still, yet surged forward at the speed of light. The details were vivid, yet they were fleeting. My own voice seemed terrifyingly loud, yet my own voice seemed quite distant.

...and suddenly I realized that I was quite a mess because she had not been able to swallow it all, but she was rectifying that issue my cleaning me with her tongue. I opened my eyes and lifted my head to watch her, amazed, seeing in her eyes just how much she enjoyed the exploration itself and the taste of the messy result.

"You guys sure are messy when you cum," she chided me playfully, "but the taste is beyond belief!"

It took me a bit to fully recover, during which time my sister finished cleaning me and then stretched out beside me on the bed, draping an arm across my chest and burying her face in my neck. The feel of her breasts against me reminded me once again that she was indeed a woman, and she was indeed making herself available to me.

It would take some time before I was ready to take advantage of Misty's availability, but I also knew that the time was not quite right – not yet.

Tentatively, I sniffed the air. "Um, Misty..."

"Yeah?"

"Um... This place smells like sex," I noted softly.

I enjoyed how her body shook gently with her genuine laugh.

*****

After spending the rest of the morning on the bed together, Misty and I fixed and ate lunch, and then we stripped.

It was the first time that my sister and I were both naked at the same time together. There was no "You show me yours and I'll show you mine;" we had decided to go to the pond for a while and we both needed to change into our swimwear.

But first, we needed to apply the tanning lotion.

Misty stretched out on one of the beds first. Her back and her arms were thoroughly covered, and then I began to move downward...

Her legs spread for me, and although she was laying on her stomach, I had a decent view of her lower lips. Soon, I promised myself, and secretly promised her, soon I will slide into her, and I'll keep sliding into her again and again and again as I make love to her.

Such thoughts definitely aroused me, and Misty certainly took notice of that when she finally turned over so that I could apply the lotion to the front side of her body. It was apparent that my efforts at covering her with the tanning lotion had also aroused her.

I wanted to kneel between her spread legs, bend forward, pry her open with my fingertips, and feast upon her. I wanted to eat my sister's pussy. I wanted to feel her thighs quivering against my ears as she moved against my mouth in those final moments before her climax surged through her.

"Stay right there," I instructed her once I had finished applying the tanning lotion to her body. I moved swiftly from the bedroom, washing my hands of any remnants of the lotion and drying them quickly before returned to find my sister still sprawled on the bed.

I went directly to the closet, and although it took some searching at the bottom of my bag, I found my digital camera.

"Oh no!" Misty squeaked, instantly rolling onto her stomach and clamping her thighs firmly together.

"No pictures?" I asked, not even attempting to mask the disappointment in my voice.

Misty was very still and very quiet. I had seen her like that a few times previously over the years. Whenever she was trying to make a monumental decision, she would suddenly become incredibly quiet and amazingly still. I could not even hear her breathing, such was the monolithic importance of this decision for her.

I set the camera on the small table between the beds and then sat next to her, a hand gently stroking her upper back. "If you don't want to, I understand," I assured her, "and I won't take any pictures."

"Or video?" she shot back immediately, her voice muffled greatly by the pillow beneath her face.

"Or video," I affirmed. I had actually forgotten that my digital camera had video-taking capabilities, although it would definitely not capture great video – or audio, for that matter.

She finally turned her face toward me, looking up at me with a definite blush quite apparent. "Good," she said. "No pictures and no video, okay?"

"Okay," I agreed.

"At least... At least, not yet."

I could live with that, especially since we still had four more days at the campground plus a night in a hotel in which I might be fortunate enough to take pictures or shoot a video of my naked little sister.

*****

After Misty had applied the tanning lotion to my entire body, she and I donned our swimwear and sandals, took a pair of towels from a closet, and headed toward the large pond.

This time, there were more people at the pond. Kids of all ages were playing either on the dirt banks or in the water. Parents tanned or read or conversed nearby. Someone had erected a badminton net and was organizing a game.

I kept noticing many, many pairs of eyes looking repeatedly at my sister. Even long before I had begun to view her as a sexual being, I had recognized her beauty. Misty was definitely not cover model material, but she could still definitely make a bikini, or even a burlap sack, look exceedingly good on her fit frame. Her chocolate eyes could melt almost anyone's heart with little effort, and her matching hair was always shiny and full of life, beckoning to be admired and touched.

The bite mark was still slightly visible, and I noticed more than a few people looking closely at it, but no one questioned Misty about it. That was sad in a way, because I would have enjoyed hearing her try to explain when and why someone had bitten her without revealing the biter's identity.

The afternoon seemed to pass quickly. We tanned, we played badminton, we swam, we retreated into the game room to play pool, we returned for more badminton, and then hunger began to set in.

Dropping by the Trading Post, we each bought a large bottle of water to drink as we trekked back to the cabinette via a detour through the RV area. Once back inside the tiny building, while I had certainly enjoyed myself that afternoon, I felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders.

I performed a perfect belly flop onto one of the beds, which earned me an amused giggle from Misty. A moment later, she was pouring the final cool drops from her water bottle along my lower spine, making me shiver deliciously.

In a strange way, Misty and I had bonded even more that afternoon. There was nothing at all sexual about the events of the afternoon. Actually, nothing happened which was out of the ordinary, but somehow, it all had simply "clicked." Somehow, I could feel her, sense her, even when she was not touching me, even when she was not in my line of sight. I was so much more aware of her, and I had a strong feeling that she was also much more aware of me.

You're overanalyzing things, I told myself, yet deep inside, I just did not want to believe it.

*****

1...45678...15