Standing Strong Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, still wearing our swimwear and sandals, my sister and I returned to the river.

For a long time, we simply sat on the bank, leaning back against a tree, our shoulders touching. We watched the water carrying a leaf which had fallen from a tree somewhere upstream, we listened to the soothing flow, we smelled the freshness of the land.

"What's it like for you to watch a woman cum?"

The question broke the lengthy silence, but I had expected that Misty would ask some permutation of that very question eventually. I was a little nervous about answering that question, however, while we were in public.

Keeping my voice low since the nearest RVs would be within hearing range if I instead spoke at a normal volume, I leaned my head a little closer to hers. "It's special," I told her, "especially if she cums because of me and something I'm doing to her. Maybe I'm between her legs giving her a really good licking. Maybe we're cuddling and I'm fingering her. Maybe she's bent over a bed so I can fuck her from behind. Maybe she's riding me fast and hard as I sit in a chair. It's just really... thrilling to know that I'm involved in her pleasure. It strokes my ego a bit, which isn't necessarily a bad thing really."

"Hmm..." Misty mulled that response for a while as we lapsed again into silence. "What if she cums but you're not involved in the reason why?" she finally asked.

I shrugged, still keeping my voice low, practically whispering to my little sister. "It's still something special to watch. Perhaps it's because it's different. Her orgasm is entirely internal really. Sure her wetness will flow from her, but generally speaking, I can't see her actual orgasm. I can only see how it affects the rest of her body. I can only watch her face, see how she may become flush. I can only watch as she twists about on the bed or the floor or whatever. I can watch her hardened nipples. I can enjoy her sightless eyes. If I'm close enough, I can really enjoy how she clings to me like I'm the last guy remaining on Earth. I don't know. It's... special. It's unique. It's... well, it's just special."

Silence returned for a moment before I added: "And I would really love to be watching you as you cum, sis, especially if I'm making love to you at that moment."

Even though there was a risk of someone seeing us, Misty placed her hand on my knee, then slowly trailed it down the inside of my thigh. "I definitely want you to make love to me," she conceded, "but I still don't think I'm ready yet for that. Not quite yet."

"That's fine," I assured her, a bulge again slowly forming at the front of my swim trunks. "There's still plenty more I can teach you without actually making love to you. But I do think that you need to cum. You've certainly earned it."

Misty flashed me her sweetest smile.

*****

My sister and I were laying in the grass near our cabinette that evening, looking up at the sky, noting the gathering clouds and how they caused the sunset to be even more beautiful than usual.

Slowly, the daylight faded, and darkness befell the campground. We talked about our plan for the following day: a hike along a trail which wound through the forest at the base of the mountain before returning alongside the river. Part of the trail was also shared by the horse riding program, so we already knew that we would need to watch our steps carefully for that mile of the trek.

The night was almost devoid of any stars because of the thickening cloud cover. Misty and I had both spent more than enough time camping to recognize the different feel of the air in general and of the wind in particular. I could not smell rain in the air, but it was simply a matter of time before the first raindrops fell. Whether it would rain that night or sometime the following day was still unclear, but it was definitely coming.

"Do you want to go hiking tomorrow if it's raining?" my sister asked.

I turned my attention from the sky to her. She was like me, laying on her back, her fingers laced beneath her head. In that position, especially since she was still wearing her bikini, the curves of her breasts were quite noticeable even in the extremely dim night.

Misty's chest distracted me for just a moment. "Um..." I attempted to recover. "Probably not."

I noticed her nod slightly, still looking up at the clouds. "Well, at least we have two days of hiking planned, plus the relaxation day on Friday to make up for any lost hikes tomorrow."

"Yeah," I agreed. I looked at her again, committing her silhouette to memory so that I could enjoy it again and again for months and years to come.

"How about a drink?" she offered. "Take a walk with me down to that Pepsi machine?"

"Sure," I agreed. "I'll need to go inside for some money first, though."

"Same here. Actually, it's my treat. It's the least I can do given that you've paid for this trip."

I did not admit that our parents chipped in some money as well. I definitely could not have paid for the entirety of the trip – especially the hotels – on my own.

When my sister returned, I noted that she had added shorts, which I suppose made sense. She also had a flashlight, which was not absolutely necessary but was probably a good idea to have in case the cloud-filled night became even darker.

The walk was interesting. We could hear more than a few animals nearby, but we could not see them, both because of the darkness and because the animals seemed to remain well inside the tree line. We had to practically fight the moths and other flying bugs at the Pepsi machine since it was the only source of significant light.

Seeing my sister in the light of the machine was somewhat phantasmagoric. The light was just different enough to make her movements seem languid as she raised her arm to insert a bill and make the first drink selection. Combined with the sounds of the night and some soft music coming from somewhere within the RV section, Misty almost appeared mystical, almost like she was the personification of a goddess.

The light of the Pepsi machine also made me quite aware of her nipples. The air was still warm, but her nipples still seemed to strain against the thin material of her bikini bra. They were definitely not erect – she was certainly not cold and likely not even close to feeling aroused at that particular moment – but nonetheless, I caught myself gazing at them.

I believe she noticed, because she glanced at me with an odd smile as she bent to retrieve the first of the drinks, which she handed to me.

Hearing the soft music was an unpleasant reminder that there were others nearby who were potentially looking in our direction. "Thanks, sis," I said softly, turning away from her as I opened the can and began to drink. I did not want anyone to think that there was anything more than just sibling camaraderie taking place in front of the bright light piercing the darkness.

Slowly, walking closely yet still maintaining a respectable distance between us, Misty and I returned to our cabinette. I kept an eye on the sky, noting the occasional gap in the clouds which allowed glimpses of the stars far above, but by the time we had reached the cabinette, there were no more gaps. The night air was cooling even more. For a brief moment, I thought I noticed the scent of rain on the strengthening breeze.

"I think we're going to need Plan B for tomorrow," Misty said sadly.

"You smell the incoming rain?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's faint, but I can smell it. Hopefully it won't last too long."

"Hopefully..."

But I was not particularly hopeful. Something told me that the rain would last for quite a long time.

*****

The rain came as my sister and I were sitting on the front porch in the darkness. The rain was slow to begin, its sound soothing, and gradually the rainfall increased to a more steady pace. From past experience, I felt sorry for the people in the tent camping fields; the rain was not hard enough to make things uncomfortable for those with tents, but the rainfall was already strong enough that they would likely need to stay in the tents. Perhaps it was best that the rain had come at night, when most people sleep anyhow, but I knew that if the rain lasted well into the following day, then the tent campers would indeed be miserable, especially if any of them were planning to leave the campground on Tuesday and thus be forced to pack in the rain.

While Misty and I sat on the front porch in silence, I thought of one particular morning early in my college career. I had hooked up with someone whose name I never did learn, and I awoke in her bed the following morning. The sound of a steady rainfall hitting the window above our heads had awoken me, and her as well. While she had been a true vixen late in the night, the sound of the steady rain had turned her into a truly romantic, passionate partner. She took the lead as we made love slowly several times that Sunday morning, the rainfall always maintaining that same steady pace as the many raindrops kept pelting the window. As the rainclouds finally moved away from the sleepy college campus, we enjoyed one final climax together and she fell to my chest so we could cuddle one more time. After I emerged from her bed about an hour later, I got dressed, kissed her one last time, and I never saw her again after that.

While I definitely wanted to see Misty again after the rain had passed over the area, I also felt that, somehow, the rain was contributing to a desire to take things slowly with her as I taught her more about sex.

My sister may have felt the same way, because she reached across the small table and gently stroked the back of my hand. The light from the bedroom spilled through the windows and the open front door, allowing me to see the flame of love burning behind her eyes.

"Another lesson?" I offered.

Her response was to stand and curl a finger at me as she headed inside the cabinette.

*****

The rainfall had increased in its intensity, creating a romance-inspiring sound on the roof of the small structure. The door was closed but the windows were open, the curtains rustling a bit in the breeze.

At the center of the bed nearest the walk-in closet lay my little sister, as naked as the day she was born.

This time, she was fully nude while I was properly dressed – presuming that swim trunks can be counted as "properly dressed." I finally felt almost no shame at all about growing erect in Misty's presence, and given how her eyes lingered for a moment at the front of my swim trunks, I was fairly certain that she enjoyed knowing that her nudity was so amazingly pleasing and arousing to me.

"This is all about you," I informed her quietly as I sat on the edge of the bed. "It's all about you, so just relax and enjoy it all..."

"Okay," my sister whispered.

She reached up to me, and I took her hand in mine, raising it to my lips to give it a gentle and old-fashioned kiss. Misty giggled softly, apparently recognizing the symbolism, but I hoped that she could also recognize the heartfelt emotion and the intent behind such an act.

For a long time, Misty and I simply gazed at each other. I mostly caressed her hand, occasionally raising it to my lips for another kiss. It was simply a period of comfortable silence, of familiarity, of enjoying the moment.

And then I stretched out beside her on the bed.

I began with her shoulder, placing a gentle kiss at the point of her shoulder's most significant curve. Slowly, I made my way toward her neck, kissing, flicking her skin with the tip of my tongue, once quickly nipping her with my teeth and enjoying my little sister's almost imperceptible quick inhalation.

Slowly, I brought a hand from Misty's stomach up over her lower ribs and further up to the base of a breast. I kept caressing her there, never moving onto the swell itself as my lips gently played with her neck. She had an arm around me, her fingernails gently scratching me, her actions and her acceptance of my attentions helping to maintain and even strengthen my hardened desire, and it took a moment of extra concentration to squelch my growing desire and focus on my little sister. I had to remind myself that this was about her, that the point of this lesson was to show her how good sexual activities can feel.

The ultimate goal of this particular interaction was to give my little sister an orgasm.

The sound of the rain seemed to fade into the background, even though I was still keenly aware of its presence. I could feel a slight breeze passing through the cabinette's small bedroom. But my attention was intimately focused on Misty, on wanting to make this particular experience one which Misty would never forget.

At last, my hand rose onto her breast. The nipple was hard, a noticeable bump pressing into my palm as I gave her breast a soft squeeze and timed it with yet another gentle nipping near her neck. Her breathing stuttered, and I could feel her tense just slightly. Once again, I wished that I could suddenly grow fangs and sink them into her to make her vampire fantasy come true, but I had bitten her harshly once already and had left a noticeable mark there on her opposite shoulder, a mark which simply had to be gone by the end of the week.

I shifted position so that I could more easily make a slowly-forming trail of kisses and licks toward my sister's chest. For just a moment, I was stunned that this was happening, that my own sister was sharing herself with me like this. But then she whispered, "Oh Thom..." and I knew that I was not just having a really nice, really long dream. Her hands had moved to my head and were guiding me, subtly pushing me further downward so that my lips could reach the other nipple.

My lips closed around the stiffened nub, and she sighed happily. There was no doubt that she was enjoying this. One breast was treated with loving attention by my mouth, and her other breast was treated with similar actions by my hand. I squeezed and caressed and gently pinched as I suckled and licked and carefully bit. Soft feminine sounds reached my ears as her fingers ran through my short hair. I could feel her moving slowly as the pleasure from her breasts began to radiate throughout her being.

"Don't stop..." Misty pleaded in barely a whisper, so softly that I could barely hear her voice over the sound of the rainfall.

I did not stop, but I did pause briefly so that my mouth could move to her other breast and my other hand could become part of her pleasure. It was a period of beautiful romantic intimacy, and even though Misty and I shared the same blood, I felt absolutely no shame in sharing this moment with her, in displaying my love for her as I taught her this lesson.

In time, my attentions returned upward, up her chest, over the collarbone, along the side of her neck and to her cheek. I kissed her softly before resting my head on her shoulder for a moment, giving my sister a little time to hold me close and mentally process what had just taken place.

And then I squeezed a breast again before allowing my hand to drift slowly down her body.

Over her ribs, down her flat stomach, moving ever lower, slowly caressing her en route to her most precious anatomy...

I both heard and felt my sister gasp slightly in anticipation of my first touch to that part of her body, so I purposely retreated, drawing my hand back up to her stomach as I kissed her neck. I sensed how she settled again, then waited a few moments before again allowing my hand to drift lower. Several times, my hand advanced and retreated, each time working slightly lower on her mons before gliding back up to her stomach.

"Tease...!" she accused softly.

"Of course," I replied with a whisper directly into her ear.

Rapidly, I moved my hand much lower, cupping her sex and squeezing. Misty's gasp was loud and full of surprise. Her hips rose instinctively to give me a better hold of her most intimate treasure. Her grasp on me tightened, and I chuckled softly to myself at her reaction.

The lengthy period of attention to her shoulders and her neck and especially to her breasts had combined with the purposeful teasing to make her wet. I cupped her a bit harder, my middle finger pressing between her feminine folds, enjoying the feel of her desire anointing me. She was writhing, pressing against my hand, and I added more pressure with my palm directly onto her clitoris.

Using my palm, my little sister pleasured herself. Once I recognized what she was doing, I rolled us both onto our sides, as that position would allow me to better brace my arm so that she could press a bit harder against my palm. While she may not have consciously understood why I had rolled us both to our sides, her body instinctively took advantage of the new position, and soon she was clutching me tightly, breathing harder, moving a bit faster, her hips moving with a growing purpose.

"That's it..." I encouraged her softly.

As my sister continued to move against my palm, I curled my middle finger, and she gasped loudly again as she felt the tip of my finger at her sacred entrance. Carefully, I slid my finger inside her, penetrating her slowly, moving deeper and deeper within her as she continued to pleasure her clitoris against my palm.

I did not feel a barrier inside her. That was not particularly surprising, given that Misty had been quite active in dance training and competition for many years; her hymen had likely stretched itself apart with all her dancing.

That gave me the confidence to curl a second finger and ease it inside her. She mewed softly as she felt the second finger enter her and slowly stretch her. She moaned as my fingers gently probed within her, exploring her, learning her.

Her sounds peaked as my fingertips brushed across the special spot within her. I kept returning my attention there, enjoying how her sounds would increase and her movements against my palm would momentarily become more insistent.

The rainfall became a bit harder. The breeze passing through the cabinette had increased. The lights flickered. But my attention was almost entirely affixed upon the young woman on the bed with me, the young woman whose body I was exploring with growing intimacy, the young woman who was in perpetual motion against me as she surrendered herself to the pleasure rising within her.

"Oh God!" she breathed at one point, her voice definitely pitched higher than usual.

I maintained the brushing with my fingertips, pressing firmly within her sacred passage, enjoying the flow of her wet lust around my fingers. "It's okay," I assured her softly, not sure if she could hear me above the louder sound of the harder rainfall. "Cum for me. Cum for your big brother..."

Misty was definitely breathing faster and louder and certainly harder between her moans of ecstasy. I knew that it would not take much longer before she would succumb to the impending orgasm. "Cum for me, sis," I ordered her. "Cum for me..."

A few seconds later, she complied. Her hot love rushed around my fingers and soaked my hand. The loud rainfall fortunately masked Misty's somewhat-restrained voice from anyone who might possibly have been lingering outside the cabinette. She had been in near-constant motion against me for so long that it was almost alarming when she suddenly went completely rigid as her climax washed through her body. Even as she was still suffering from the hand-induced bliss, I kissed her cheek.

With a final cry, my little sister slumped against me, sated, breathing hard. Respectfully, I withdrew my hand from between her thighs and held her close, spreading her hot love along her spine. "Good girl," I praised her softly, proud that she had allowed me to masturbate her to an orgasm. "Good girl..."

1...56789...15