Standing Tall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,954 Followers

The guy behind her gave out with a yell and there was a surging warmth deep in her ass. He was coming and bumping his hips against her ass cheeks wildly as he did. This rocked Gale on the big dick in the front and made her yell also as it went in even deeper than before.

The big man in front groaned and whispered, "You are so fucking hot and tight."

Gale wanted to yell that she had never been fucked with a baseball bat before, but couldn't.

From behind her, gale heard, "Oh man, that was way too fast. I wanted it to last a lot longer." Gale wanted the same thing but right now, she had a much bigger problem. No pun intended. That big dick in her pussy was making her light headed from the pressure and her trapped clit.

Gale wondered what it was going to be like if he ever started to really fuck her. This wasn't the best position for a really big dick but it was the only one available or was it? When the guy in her ass pulled out then...." As she thought it, the guy did pull out of her ass slowly.

"Man, you had it right about ass fucking. I've got to get me some more of that stuff," the guy said and then he sighed as his dick came free of Gale's ass. "I've never felt anything so tight in my life."

"I'm about the same way with her pussy. I can't get the angle right to fuck her," the man in front said.

"Hey, move around on this side and pull her hips back. Her pussy is low down so this should work better."

Gale heard the conversation from somewhere far away and then groaned as the big dick came out of her pussy. Her hips quivered as an empty feeling flowed over her and for the first time in a long while, she wasn't in the middle of one orgasm or another. Without the men's support her legs felt weak and wobble and she hung by her arms.

A moment later, she felt that big dick slid between her upper thighs and rub across her opening from the rear. It felt even bigger now and that was scary. A massive arm across her lower rib cage lifted her off her feet. His other arm across her hips pulled them backwards.

Now the ropes attached to her ankles were tight. She was off the ground and angled back enough that just the head of his massive dick rubbed her slit and bumped over her clit. His hips rubbed her ass for a moment and then they dropped lower. The head of his dick pressed firmly to her opening and slowly entered. Gale gasped around the ball gag and let out a wailing moan as the big head went deeper and deeper, stretching her wider and wider.

When he finally paused that first thrust, Gale was a rag doll in his massive arms. She had never been so full and her clit rubbing along that thick shaft had taken her breath away. The four ropes had her arms and legs spread tightly as he pulled out until just the head remained inside her.

He started to fuck her with slow steady strokes. Gale came totally unglued as that huge dick ran in and out of her soaking wet pussy. She couldn't breath, she couldn't see, she couldn't hear. The only thing in the world was the rolling, boiling pleasure her pussy and clit generated. Sparks flew along her nervous system to the very tips of her fingers and toes.

Somewhere along the line, she caught her breath and then marveled at the fact that his hips were touching her ass on each inward stroke. His whole dick was inside her pussy. The steady filling and emptying of her sex was beyond comprehension. The drag of her clit along that thick shaft in both directions sent sizzling jolts throughout her body.

Gale was in another universe by the time she heard the man grunt softly, plant his hips against her ass, and rock back and forth. The swelling pulse of the large dick planted so deep in her tightly stretched pussy announced his orgasm. It also pushed her even higher in her own.

*****

Gale came back to her senses in her Master's arms. He was carrying her through the trees on the opposite side of the hill from where she had been tied. She still had her cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Short pieces of rope were still attached to the two cuffs she could see.

Her head was still swimming as he loaded her in the car and covered her with a soft silky blanket. He got into the car next to her and smiled down at her. "Did reality come close to your fantasy?"

Gale moaned softly and whispered, "It was all I imagined and then some."

"Would you do it again?"

Gale moaned even louder as shivers ran up and down her body. That long thin dick up her ass. That huge dick in her pussy. Both together while she was tied and blindfolded outdoors. "Yes," she whispered with a drawn out hissing sound.

"Good, because I gave your two friends a phone number to contact. Next time, they promised to bring a few friends along. How would you like that?"

Gale turned on her side and curled up. She rocked on the seat and moaned. That was all the answer the Master needed. With a grin, he started the car and slowly drove toward the exit to the park. As they passed under the arched gate he said, "How does next weekend sound?"

There was no answer from Gale, who was fast asleep.

TxRad
TxRad
5,954 Followers
12