Standing Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always think the other person gets me cleaner than I do myself," she said smiling as she stepped in under the falling water. I got in next to her and pulled the door closed, then lathered my hands and began soaping her lovely, soft breasts.

She had soaped her hands now and was diligently cleaning my cock grinning at me as she asks, "Let me know when I get it clean enough."

I was greatly enjoying rubbing my soapy hands all over her, especially when she spread apart for me to get her sparkling clean underneath her.

"Mmm, I need that, Phil, I was so wet and sweaty between my legs, all the way down here. That''s all your fault, you know. Are you close?" she asked as she continued stroking my cock.

"Well, not far but I think we're gonna run out of warm water pretty quick."

"Well, let's finish up then, I'll take care of that after," she said as I turned the shower off.

We both toweled off and then she stepped to me and embraced me as we kissed. My hands roamed over her back and backside as did hers on mine. It was just super sexy and I was hard as a rock.

"You really do get hard, Phil. I'd forgotten how nice that is. Makes me want to get to know it even better."

I kissed her again and we went into her room and she turned down the covers on the bed. I knew then where this was headed.

"Join me, Phil?" she asked as she lay down and rubbed herself for a moment as I got down on the bed with her.

"I've had this fantasy about sucking your cock, I've watched you masturbate so often that every time I watched you I wanted it in my mouth. Any chance of fulfilling your mother-in-law's fantasy?" she asked as she rolled on her side and took hold of my throbbing cock.

"I would never want to deny anyone their fantasy, Betty, but it has to be on the condition that I live out mine as well."

"And what might that be?"

"That I give my masturbation partner oral sex as well. It's something I just love to do and I've watched that pretty pussy of yours for so long that I'd be most happy to kiss and lick it, my dear."

"I think that sounds lovely. I've been wanting this for a while, have you?" she asked me naughtily.

"Maybe I shouldn't say this but, yes, I have," I replied as she bent down sliding her wet lips down over the crown of my cock and onto my shaft to begin sucking me. I lay back deeply enjoying her tender sexual comforting. She sucked me so softly it was even better than her daughter who is masterful on my cock. Of course, this would be my secret, after all, it's not nice to compare, right?

"Oh, you are so good, Betty, mmm, I won't last long like this, just so good, mmm."

She was looking up at me while she sucked, I think she knew how good she was and, like I said, it wasn't long.

"Mmm, oh, UUH, UUH, UMM, mmm, mmm," I groaned as the flood of release came followed by the ecstasy taking over my entire body as my semen spurted into my mother-in-law's welcoming mouth as she sucked and sucked. It was heavenly.

"Oh, Betty, that is so good, mmm, just so good, you are the best. Just wonderful."

She raised up smiling at me, saying, "I'm glad you liked it, I was thinking of that all the way down here this morning and now I'm so horny, I'd love some relief myself, if you don't mind."

I got up on my knees gripping my cock as I moved between her legs.

"No, oral is fine, Phil. I just don't think we should have intercourse, after all, Debbie is my daughter."

So, I crouched down and began licking her inner thighs which were wet and slippery with all her juices. She ran her fingers into my hair as she gently held me to her while I licked and tongued underneath her.

"Mmm, oh, god, I won't last long from this, it's so good, oh, mmm," she moaned as she lifted her legs up over my shoulders. I got my fingers up to open her to tongue her more deeply and she just went off like a rocket.

"OOH, OOH, AYYE, AYYE, UUUH, UUUH, uh, mmm, oh, mmm, mmm," she screamed as she locked her ankles around my head and pulled me tight into her trembling body.

"Oh, Phil, oh, that was so good, I can't believe how good," she groaned as she unlocked her legs and pulled me up over her covering my face with kisses. "Mmm, it's been a long time since I've had a man's head between my legs and I haven't had an orgasm like that in a long, long time. Thank you."

I kissed her and said, "Thank you, Betty, for all the times we've had together on Skype and now this. It's been wonderful."

"Yes, it has, just lovely. Naughty, yes, but quite lovely," she told me with another hug.

"We can do more if you ever want," I added hoping I wasn't pushing things too far.

But, she kissed me again and whispered, "Well you're tempting me, Phil, one just never knows."

We got up and got dressed as Deb had said she was coming home a bit early to be with her mom. I'd already greatly enjoyed being with her mom already in a new and most intimate way.

Chapter 3

I did have a series of meetings and customer visits on Tuesday so by the time I got home, Deb was already home and the two of them were preparing a nice dinner. It was the next day that I was looking forward to, I planned on being home all day and was interested to see where the day might go.

We were all up for breakfast the next morning and after Deb left for work, her mom stood up and said, "Well, I'm off to shower, like a repeat from Monday?"

"I'd love nothing more, Betty," I said as I stood up. "Why don't we use the master shower, there's more room," and we went upstairs to our bathroom and I watched as Betty took off her robe and negligee. She was pantiless underneath.

"Mmm, you look lovely this morning," I said as I took off my robe and briefs exposing my hard cock to her once again.

"Mmm, yes, there it is again, all manly and eager," she said reaching out for my cock.

"It likes what I see, Betty, what man wouldn't."

"I'm just happy that there's one who does. Am I really making you this hard," she asked as she squeezed gently.

"You are. I find you to be an extremely sexy woman, just like your daughter."

"Do you think my daughter would mind if I borrowed a bit of this?" she said, squeezed again.

"You can always ask her," I quipped, not trying to push things.

We stepped into the shower while it cascaded water down on us as we kissed, then separated to soap each other in a most erotic way. It was so nice to have the bigger shower, it wasn't cramped at all. Of course, Deb and I had showered together many times, even fucked a few times. I was hoping that her mother and I might end up doing the same.

She was stroking me wonderfully as I was soaping her all over, especially getting up under her as she spread her stance.

"Mmm, I love your hands up under me like this," she crooned.

"You feel so good, all slippery and sexy like this."

"I'd forgotten how nice coed showers are, am I getting this good and clean?" she asked as both her hands gripped my lathered cock pulling and pushing back and forth.

"Very clean and you may just empty it out pretty soon."

"Oh, I'll slow down then. I've got other plans," she said suggestively as my heart rate went up.

"Perhaps we should towel-off, then" I asked, interested in what she had in mind.

We got out and dried-off then she led me back to the guest room and pulled back the covers and asked me to lay down. I figured that now I was going to get fucked by my mother-in-law.

I was hoping that she would get up over me and lower herself down on my cock but, no, she knelt next to me and took me in her mouth instead. Now, I simply couldn't be sorry that I was getting a lovely blowjob even though, at that moment, I would have rather been fucking her, I was happy nonetheless.

And, she was kneeling so that her butt was up along side me with that nice, plump, wet pussy peeking out beckoning me to it as I reached up and traced my finger along the moisture-filled groove.

She moaned when I touched her, then again when I slid my finger inside to begin fucking her with it. I would occasionally take it out and suck my finger clean of her juices, then reinsert it to pleasure her more.

I tried easing her leg up over me and managed to get her in a sixty-nine position so she could drop down for me to tongue as she sucked my cock.

We spent the entire day together naked. I did have some work to do and Betty assisted me at the computer by holding my cock for me while I typed and read emails and such, it was a wonderful way to work.

We had oral sex four times that day and just thoroughly enjoyed one another's bodies. Except for fucking. Well, that was okay, after all, it was exciting as it was.

I had to be out of the house all day on Thursday but knew that Friday would be a repeat of Wednesday as I would again be working from home with the excellent help of my sexy mother-in-law.

We were sitting at the kitchen table having the last of the coffee when Deb left for work. Soon after, Betty suggested we go shower.

As soon as the water warmed up, we both stepped inside and had another wonderful erotic shower together. Then, drying off, she invited me back to bed.

"I'd love nothing better," I told her as I followed her lovely butt into her bedroom and got on the bed together. She lay on her side facing me as we embraced and began kissing. The, suddenly, she just rolled onto her back pulling me with her so I ended up on top of her as she opened her legs, wrapping them up around my back and whispered, "Fuck me, Phil, I want you to fuck me."

I raised up and she quickly reached down, took my cock and moved it to her pussy as I pushed right up inside her.

"Mmm, is this better? What you've wanted?" she asked.

"Yes, mmm, you feel wonderful, just what I've wanted."

"Well, I had a little talk with Deb, told her how her father and I weren't having sex any more and how I was still wanting it. I didn't even ask if I could have you, she just went ahead and told me to borrow you while I was here."

Now, I knew. Now I knew when she left this morning when she'd said she had a surprise for me, something I was bound to enjoy.

"So, that's what she meant when she left, about a surprise for me, something I'd enjoy?"

"Well, I hope you are, Phil. I know I am, it's so nice that I have a daughter who's not the jealous type."

Well, it was greatly pleasurable as I took nice, long, slow strokes in and out on my wife's mother. She was as tight as her daughter which was very, very nice. I looked down at her and she was smiling up at me.

"You look happy, Betty."

"Oh, Phil, I hadn't realized just how much I'd missed this. Masturbating with you has been great fun but, oh, to have a man's hard cock fucking me, well, there's just no substitute. So, thank you, Phil. And, Deb, too, I owe this to her," she said as she raised her legs around my back and locked her ankles behind me, firmly coupling us together.

"Yes, I need to thank Debbie myself. It's the nicest thing I think she's ever done for me."

"Aren't you sweet, Phil. Just for that, we can do this again after lunch if you'd like. I've missed this much more than I'd realized."

"I'll check my appointment book but I think I can manage it. Kidding aside, it would be a true pleasure. You are quite a woman in bed, I must say."

"That's very nice to hear, it's something I haven't heard in some time. And, I must say, you know quite well how to make a woman happy. This is wonderful. There's also a little added surprise waiting for you later, I understand."

"Oh? What's that?"

"Well, Deb is going to tell you but promise to be surprised when she does, okay? Want me to tell you?"

I agreed and she said, "Your sweet wife want the three of us to begin having sex together, even sleeping in your nice king-sized bed together. She wants to share you with her mother and I think that's the nicest thing a daughter could do for her mother. Especially one as horny as I am."

"It might just be the nicest thing she's done for me, as well," I told her as I stroked my cock in and out of her.

"Mmm, I don't even feel guilty keeping you from doing your paperwork. Naughty me, huh?"

"Oh, it'll get done, this is so much more fun."

And, it was. My wife's mom was about twenty years older than me but it made no difference at all. She made wonderful moves under me as we were fucking and that afternoon we did it doggie-style and it might just have been the best sex I've ever had. She fucked me most of the time, having me hold steady and she had control of the tightness of her pussy like no other woman I've ever experienced.

Betty and I were dressed and ready for Deb's return home from work that afternoon and when she came in, the first thing she said was, "You two look like you've been having a good time of it. How was it, Mom, you like what I've been getting all these years?"

"Oh, dear, you are one lucky woman and, well, now I am, too. Thank you for being so generous with your mother," and Betty embraced Deb and kissed her.

"You're welcome, Mom, I do understand and I'm glad you're happy. And what about you, mister, you look pretty happy yourself," she said to me, grinning.

"Oh, hon, now I see where you get it all. It's been a real pleasure, thank you."

"All the thanks I need is to see the smiles on the two I love the most. Let's go up so I can change and we can discuss how we want the rest of your visit to go, okay?" she said as we all went up to our master bedroom.

"So, Mom, can I take it that you're pretty happy with my decision to share Phil with you?"

"Oh, honey, it's just made me come alive again. I just never thought I'd ever have a man ever again. I simply can't describe how wonderful it is. I kept your husband very busy today."

"Yes, she did, Deb, now I see where you get it from," I told her.

"Maybe it is in the genes," said Deb, "Now, what's your work schedule for next week, hon? Mom has decided to stay a little longer, it seems."

So I told her I had a meeting on Tuesday morning and two customer visits after but that was all.

"Okay. So, you and Mom will have all day Monday together, that's nice. And for this weekend and the rest of the nights while she's here, I think it would be fun for Mom and I to see just how much stamlna you've got. Maybe you'll need some of those pills. Um, didn't you get some samples of them when you got your last check-up?"

"Oh, yeah, packs of all three. Um, they're in my dresser somewhere," I told her.

"Better find 'em, that's my advice. Mom and I are gonna fuck you silly."

By now Deb was in her bra and panties as usual changing into her at-home clothes when she said, "Maybe I'll just stay like this. What do you think, Mom, wanna join me, give hubby here a little show? Did you leave anything in the poor guy?"

"Oh, we'll see if he can get it up, maybe he should just wear those nice, tight briefs of his. So we can see if we're doing any good."

So, we all stripped down to our undies and went down to prepare supper and have some wine while we did.

As Deb was making Chicken Parmesan, using some red sauce that she'd already made, just as she was turning over the chicken breasts, I came up behind her and slipped my arms through hers and cupped her breasts and gave them a squeeze.

"Mmm, take my bra off, hon, I'd like it better that way," she suggested. I asked her if she was concerned about grease spatter and she said she wasn't as she was turning off the stove. So, off came her bra, I'm never one to not follow a request for a woman to get naked.

"I'm not being left behind," Betty said as her bra now hung over the back of her chair.

"Should we get completely naked?" I asked as I pulled my briefs to the floor, my erection now free and happy.

As soon as I looked back up, my two ladies were as bare as I was.

"Well, this is nice, let's just be nudists," Betty said and we all agreed and they served up the pasta as I poured the wine.

It was wonderful, as everything Deb does is wonderful, and the new experience of dining in the raw seemed to be eagerly accepted by all. I sat between Deb and Betty and my cock was never without an admirer.

So, a simple Skype call forever changed my relationship with my mother-in-law and brought her closer, even into our bed where we have since shared many, many nights of love and lust.

She's happier now, I'm happier now and Deb's happier now.

Oh, and Betty and I still masturbate for each other when she's back home. But she does visit quite a lot more. You can see why, right?

12