Stank Ch. 02

Story Info
Smelly black SSBBW granny gives Robert what he needs.
10.3k words
4.53
38.4k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,371 Followers

Disclaimer: All persons having sex are over the age of 18. Stank 1 has had its ending changed, as not only did reviewers not like it, I didn't either. This story contains an ugly, super-fat, old black woman, smell/odor fetish, female body hair, pee drinking, dirty pussy and ass licking, facesitting, and sleeping with a face buried in a gigantic, dirty ass crack. Don't try that at home, you'll get pinkeye.

******

Robert Grier shuffled to his apartment door, still slightly damp from the shower after his nightly workout at the gym.

He'd spent fourteen months held captive as a sort of sex slave/pet by two disgusting hillbillies in Tennessee, and after he was rescued the news coverage of his ordeal had ruined his life.

Ruined his life almost as much as the actual captivity did.

He was unable to face anyone he knew, only seeing the humiliating looks of pity or disgust in the eyes of his co-workers and so-called 'friends'. It took less than two days for him to pack up what remained of his life and move clear across the country to the outskirts of Los Angeles.

He found a job that paid less than what he was making in Ohio, but it was enough to live on. A small apartment in a large complex was his, and he was able to hide himself away, lost in the sheer amount of people present.

The time spent being Tammy and Nelly's pet had changed him, however. It had been months since he had regained his freedom, and he still found sleep to be an elusive state of being.

He was so used to sleeping in his cage, or between the legs of either of the two kidnappers with the taste of pussy, ass, or beer-piss in his mouth. He was too used to the clinging funk of cunt, ass, and feet filling his nostrils as he lay between fat, course-haired legs underneath their bedspreads that having his own clean bed to sleep in all alone felt alien. It felt wrong.

Working out to exhaustion every night helped him get a little sleep, but nothing like he had been used to in the time before. His body reaped the benefits of his nightly attempts to get actual rest, gaining him a lot of attention from the opposite sex, which in turn terrified him.

Every long look or subtle flirting sent his mind back to that trailer house in the woods, with Tammy's sour, beer-laden breath as she licked his face, or Nelly's spicy cunt as she forced him to keep licking her for hours on end.

Those were actually two of the more pleasant memories of his time in their care.

He dropped his keys as once again his remembrances overtook his waking mind, and as he bent to scoop them back up he caught sight of a big woman slowly moving down the hall to her own apartment.

He'd seen her in passing before, of course, living on the same floor of the apartment complex. Never had he ever imagined a woman could have an ass that big. He didn't even know that it was possible for butts to get to that size. She was just a little shorter than him and supremely wide, with hips that jutted out far to her sides. Massive breasts hung low on her chest, looking only merely large in comparison to her lower body. Extremely dark skin, with nearly white hair cut to a terribly short length in the style that shouted to the world that she simply did not have one single, solitary fuck to give about how it looked anymore.

In addition to being so overweight, she had perpetual deep circles under her eyes and wrinkling around her big lips. Not once had he ever seen the old woman with makeup on.

Robert scrambled to get his apartment unlocked. As much as women in general triggered his PTSD, old and unattractive women triggered him the worst. He made it inside and rested with his back against the closed door, taking deep breaths to try and calm himself back down.

******

Mavis held back her groan as she waddled her heavy, thick legs to her apartment. The last couple of days had been rough. She was looking forward to her day off tomorrow more than ever.

She'd had to work a double shift yesterday, and fell asleep in her uniform once she was back home. Then, because she was so tired she had overslept, only having time to quickly scrub her teeth before needing to leave for work again.

That same bitch who called in sick the day before did it again today, and Mavis had to work another double. She was exhausted, she was feeling gross... and she was horny as fuck.

Ever since menopause her hormones had been abnormal, causing her to gain even more weight, mostly in her ass and legs, and also causing her to be constantly thinking about and wanting sex. The worst change, though, was her smell.

The stink of her armpits, pussy, and body in general had gone out of control, and unless she wanted to pay for expensive hormone treatments, which she couldn't afford, all she could do was wear clinical strength deodorant and a panty-liner liberally doused with febreeze. An excess amount of perfume covered up the worst of her sweat smell. That got her through her workday, except for today's where in her panic to get to work on time she'd skipped almost every one of her morning routines.

She had to volunteer to clean the hotel rooms alone instead of as part of a team, embarrassed as she was over her personal odor. She'd been given a wide, wide berth on the bus home afterward.

Mavis looked up in time to see the handsome white boy from 242 in front of his apartment, and this time she recognized his face.

Robert-fucking-Grier.

She remembered the news report vividly, about those two old trashy cunts who met up with the man for funky sex, and then kidnapped him. Kept him bound hand and feet, and in a god-damned cage of all things.

She also remembered being so angry at those two women that she lost her temper and broke many, many of her knickknacks, throwing them about in her rage.

Mavis had been so lonely and so horny for so very long, but was afraid to try and meet anyone because of her humiliating odor. She was sure that somewhere, there was a man who wouldn't mind it, maybe even like it. Mavis had no way of finding this particular man, though. She was too old and too stubborn to try and learn how to use a computer.

Then when she saw the news report about how those skanks had found a man exactly like that, and caged him up? Mavis told herself that if she ever found a man like that, who could appreciate her as she was, she'd shower that man with affection and cater to his every want, even if that man wasn't half as good looking as Robert Grier was.

And there, at the end of the hall going into his apartment, was the answer to her prayers. The man who, just by existing, gave her hope for a less lonely tomorrow. He looked even better to her in person, all clean, lean, and muscled.

Mavis girded herself, and waddled past her own apartment door. She marched determinedly right to where she saw Robert enter his own apartment, her gigantic, protruding, wide ass bouncing and shaking with her stride. No pair of panties on the planet could hope to restrain its movement. Mavis quickly knocked on the door before she lost her nerve. This would either be humiliating beyond belief, or maybe...

Maybe it would be the best thing to happen to her since she had kicked that lying, cheating bastard of an ex-husband from her life, over thirty years ago.

******

Robert mostly had himself back under control, when the knock on the door he was still leaning against startled him. Giving a quick peek through the eyehole, he spied the old, fat black woman from the hallway, waiting impatiently for him to open the door.

Robert briefly debated just walking away, ignoring the woman... But she'd seen him and knew he was home. Even after all he'd been through, Robert simply couldn't be that rude. He shook the tension from his hands before grasping the door knob and opening it up. "Hello," he greeted.

The moment the words left his mouth, he was assaulted by a miasma of heavy body odor, rancid sweat, and the stench of the most powerful cunt odor he'd ever encountered... and that was saying something.

Throughout his captivity, even in that very first encounter with Tammy and Nelly, there was nothing on this level. Fully clothed, at a distance of a full pace away, this woman smelled more strongly than both of his captors combined at their worst, even when they were naked and right against his face.

"Hi there. I'm Mavis Clarabelle, but you can call me Mama, most folks do. You Robert Grier, ain't ya?"

Robert felt the blood drain from his face. There was only one reason that she'd know his name, and that was if she'd recognized him from the news. He quickly scanned the hallway, and it was thankfully empty. One person recognizing him was bad enough, having his past become common knowledge would force him to move yet again.

Mavis stepped closer, right into his personal space, and the stench she carried magnified. Her massive, sagging breasts lightly brushed his crotch. She searched his eyes for a moment, before breaking into a huge smile. "Your eyes ain't even watering. Guess the news was true, you do like woman stank. Why don't you invite me in, Boy?"

It was Mavis calling him 'Boy' that broke the small threads of will power Robert had been able to muster. Tammy and Nelly never called him anything but 'Boy' after that first week, and Mavis calling him that while he was being inundated with her stink sent his behavior back to the docile, obedient state he'd been in back in Tennessee.

"Please, come in," Robert muttered, stepping back and holding the door open for the fat old woman. Mavis turned sideways and shuffled through the doorway, far too wide to fit through any other way. Her huge, protruding ass still caught on the door jamb, and as she wiggled through she pressed her aching tits against the gorgeous white boy's bulging package.

Mavis made her way over to the couch, and simply looked down at it, an idea formulating. "Come have a seat," she offered.

Robert closed and locked his door, then obediently walked over and sat down in the middle of the sofa where Mavis was staring. She leaned over him, and tugged on his legs to get him to scoot forward to the edge of the cushion.

With a supreme effort, she heaved one gargantuan leg up to slide her thigh over his, and then the other, straddling the man. Robert found himself pinned under five hundred eighty pounds of the most odorous woman he'd ever encountered. Even with her crotch pressed directly onto his, the vast ass flesh of Mavis's behind spilled out over his knees.

"If you don't want this, Boy," Mavis told his dazed face, "best say something now."

Robert's mouth opened and closed, but nothing came out. She was only two inches shorter than his own 5'10", but weighed over three times what he did. Underneath all of that weight and funk, he was completely under her power.

Mavis smiled brightly at him, the wrinkles around her mouth and eyes deepening. "You just made an old woman so very happy. Gimmie some sugar," she demanded and wrapped her arms, sagging with loose fat, around his shoulders and dipped down to slip her wet tongue into his mouth.

All Robert could taste was coffee and cigarettes while he weakly wrestled Mavis's lusty, drooling tongue with his own. Mavis's armpits, now opened up and so close to his face, slapped him in the face with a wall of pungent body odor. It felt like his nose hair was burning.

He found himself getting hard despite himself, and Mavis noticed, moaning wantonly into his mouth and starting to grind her crotch against his, her giant pelvis gyrating in a slow, savory rhythm.

Mavis pulled her tongue back out of the helpless man's mouth, and tugged her pale green uniform top over her head, tossing it to the side and out of sight.

Robert caught sight of the dense, nappy grey curls of her armpit hair before she put her arms back around his shoulders. He looked down, and her large and saggy tits were barely contained by a discolored bra that used to be white at some point. Deep stretch marks near the tops of her breasts were testament to just how far gravity had pulled them down, and even supported by the bra she wore they still rested mid-stomach on her.

Mavis let the boy take her in, it had been far too long since she'd bared herself to any man, let alone one as handsome as this. When she saw his eyes linger on her cleavage, she reached behind herself and with the practice of many years quickly unlatched the hooks, pulling the straps over her shoulders and tugging the bra cups from where her bosom had them pinned. The no longer needed garment joined her top on the floor.

As Mavis turned to throw her stained brassiere, she inadvertently shoved Robert's face into the forest of wet armpit hair nearest to him. The hair, rather than matting down, actively resisted bending and worked its way up his nose and between his lips. It was a foul, awful smell and taste that only the strongest body odor could possess. Somewhere in the midst of it Robert was reminded a little of cooking onions. Thankfully, Mavis quickly turned back to him, seemingly not noticing how she'd just painted his face with the brush of her underarm.

Now that her breasts were bared, Robert thought the shape of her tits resembled baseballs shoved into socks, spherical orbs weighing down and stretching empty tubes. Free from the moderate support of her bra, the heavy hangers sagged all the way down to rest on his body. Mavis lifted one with both of her hands up to his face, revealing a long, hard, wrinkled cone of a nipple so dark it was almost pitch black in hue. It was promptly shoved into his mouth. Unnoticed, a puddle of no longer trapped pungent boob-sweat ran down her belly to soak into Robert's shirt.

"Suck my titty, Boy. Suck it!" she begged, and Robert complied to the best of his ability. The taste of Mavis's breast was acrid at first, like the way rest of her sweaty body smelled. But then, to his surprise, milk or something like it started to flow.

Mavis didn't know that her hormone problem was causing her to lactate, only that her breasts always ached. Any accidental nipple leakage was just chalked up to how much she would now sweat, and went unnoticed. The long-forgotten sensation of her milk letting down ambushed her, and she started having small orgasms one right after another. The two day old panty-liner couldn't contain the wetness gushing from her neglected pussy and she began to leak rancid cunt-juice through her pants.

Robert didn't know what was coming out of her nipple, but it certainly wasn't milk. Mavis's advanced age and fucked up body chemistry had changed what should have been sweet and watery milk into something sour and nearly alcoholic with the consistency of tapioca pudding. He swallowed what her rubbery nipple expelled, but that was only because he was trained to drink any bodily fluids put into his mouth. The disgusting quasi-milk clung to the back of his throat as if he had a head cold.

Mavis ground her way through another orgasm. They were getting more powerful as they came, and as soon as one ended another was building behind it. She could feel the fabric of her uniform pants stick wetly to her inner thighs, but spared it little concern. Nearly all of her attention was on the lessening pressure in her right breast, the feel of Robert's beautiful face suckling her distended nipple, and the feel of Robert's hard length underneath her as she lewdly rubbed herself on and over it like she was in heat. Even through all the layers of clothing the two still wore his cock already felt like heaven to her.

Mavis pulled her empty breast from Robert's mouth, and his stomach rebelled over what she'd just put into it. A small burp sent a column of liquid nastiness directly up his esophagus, and Robert barely managed to keep it down. He felt like he should probably be kneeling in front of the toilet just in case it all came back up, when Mavis lifted her other breast and shoved it into his face.

Robert latched onto the acidic nipple with an unheard whimper. His lap felt hot and wet, like the massive granny sitting on him had lost control of her bladder and pissed all over him.

Mavis had both hands around her breast, holding it up so this handsome man could drain that one too. When he latched on and started sucking, it felt so good to her that she was rocked by her biggest orgasm yet. She involuntarily squeezed her swollen breast between her hands, clenching her fingers deeply into the dark flesh.

The gentle oozing of Mavis's fermented titty goo became a gushing torrent, streaming out of every duct in her large, hard nipple with force. It was too thick and too much volume for poor Robert to keep up with, and the excess backed out of his nose. He let the nipple fall from his mouth to clear his nose and take a breath, but Mavis was still squeezing her over-full milk-bag. Quickly Robert's face and shirt were coated in the thick, viscous liquid, making him feel like he was on the wrong end of a bukkake. He snorted his nose clear, and then all he could smell was the sour stench of Mavis's foul breast ooze.

Mavis felt Robert's mouth slip away, but she couldn't stop herself from squeezing her breast, or even to open her eyes, for that matter. Her mouth dropped open in pleasure and a little of her thick spittle escaped over her plump lip, slowly pulled by gravity to drip onto Robert's chest. It disappeared into the mess that was already there. Her gigantic ass oscillated on Robert's lap, briefly uncovering his knees for a moment at a time as she moaned through her orgasm.

She finally managed to open her eyes, and got a good look at the man she was straddling. He was a mess, glazed in thick yellow-tinted goopy breast milk from his hair to his abdomen, eyes and mouth tightly closed. Mavis briefly thought about dismounting the boy and getting him cleaned up, but her breast wasn't quite empty yet. She grasped him by the hair on the back of his head with one hand, where he was still dry, and used her other hand to lift her breast and poke his clenched lips with her long, stiff nipple. "Open up Boy, just a little left," she demanded.

Robert opened his mouth, almost against his will, and Mavis slid the two inch long fat nipple cleanly into his orifice. When she felt him start to suckle again, she switched from pulling his hair to petting his head, traveling her fingernails over his skin and lightly scratching him through his hair like a dog. "That's good, Boy. Empty Mama out."

It only took a few more minutes before Mavis felt like she was empty enough, but she kept her nipple in his mouth anyway, greedy for the sensation of having her tit sucked. She'd soaked through her uniform pants with all of her very wet orgasms, yet still she wanted more. So much more.

Slowly, she pulled the length of her nipple from Robert's mouth, savoring the last bit of delicious suction. She gazed at the messy white boy and gently massaged the meaty, lower parts of her drooping tits. For the first time in so long, her breasts weren't bothering her. The relief she felt with her tits emptied out after being painfully full for so very long was a blessed experience. Even if everything were to end right at that moment it would all have been worth it. She had no intention, however, of ending anything until she was good and ready.

Refusing to get off of him just yet, as she found she really liked having him pinned between her legs, she reached down and started tugging Robert's filthy shirt over his head. Her forearms came in contact with her uniform pants and she finally realized just how wet she actually was. The stink of the pussy juice soaking her pants was nearly overpowering to her, and she was even used to it. Sure in the fact that not only did Robert not mind how she smelled, but that he actually liked it, she put it out of her mind.

Mavis used the dry, backside of Robert's shirt to gently wipe his face and neck somewhat clean. She longed to kiss him again, to press her plump, fat lips against his small thin ones and plunder his mouth more, but she could smell what was on his shirt. She wasn't tasting that without being at gunpoint. The old woman consoled herself that she had plenty of other plump, fat things to press against him.

icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,371 Followers