Stanley Steamer Ch. 09: Ellise & Anny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers

"Oh Stan, that was fantabulous! But now I need to get home, really really soon. I need to fuck Arno till his eyes pop out. And then again. Let's go!"

Her messy dress and our shorts (but not shirts) partially covered us on the fast-as-possible drive back to Rancho Relaxo. Ellise was anxious to head into the sunset. But first, with all naked, we slipped into the water tank for kisses. All faces met all faces and boobs.

Ellise climbed out, thought briefly, dipped her thin dress in the tank, wrung it out over the gravel, and slipped it on wet.

"Car windows down, I'll be dry in ten minutes," she said.

"Except your wet ass on the seat," Pam said.

"That's what the towel is for." I admired her spirit.

"Now I've got a husband to fuck a few times. I'm off!"

"We'll see just how far off you are in a month or two," Pam said. What, did she believe in Mari's magic sperm too? I thought she was sensible.

Nikki and Kaylee returned from town not long after Ellise left and yes, it was before moonrise. Jeri emerged from her slumber. All climbed in the tank's warm water, dunked, and kissed everything available on everyone.

Pam rose from the cooling water after a bit.

"I've got to get ready for my shift."

Stan and Jeri rose too. "We'll help."

I knew what 'help' they would provide.

It was going to be a fun night.

=====

Next: Stan's competitive swimmer mother Ursula, attempting to cross the Catalina Channel, is seduced by talking dolphins. Or not.

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia Smurf is copyright (c) 2018. I tried to get details right, even what I invented. I hope I caught most typos. I may catch more after today's eye surgery. Your constructive comments, suggestions, and bribes are welcome. If you like this tale, join the 1% and VOTE!

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers