Star Athlete to Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenBCS
QueenBCS
60 Followers

As his pounding got faster and harder, he pulled on my hair and my moans of sexual heat filled my dorm room and was probably heard all over my floor but I didn't care, the orgasms were amazing and I wanted to feel this wonderful sensation more and more. I felt his grip tightening and my muscles around his massive cock were tightening and contracting which made him grunt and groan more and more until I felt a warm rush fill my pussy.

My heart was pounding in my chest and I was breathing heavily with my t-shirt covered in sweat. He held his cock inside me as every last drop of cum was released into my pussy, then my phone rang and over the message I heard that it was Phil wondering what I was up too and wanted to come over.

"I'm sure you still will be cumming by the time your man comes over later." He joked as he started to get dressed.

"Thanks Madison, that is some grade A pussy and glad its mine now." He added then walked out my door looking at me totally satisfied and fucked into submission.

I laid there collapsed on my floor savoring the moment and a huge smile lit up my face. I finally gathered enough energy to crawl up onto my bed and fell asleep curled up in a ball.

For the next month, Carl took me everyday and fucked me silly all over my room and their apartment and anywhere else he ran into me and I loved every moment of it. I was as he so often called me his property now. I kept my relationship with Phil but all the feelings that I had for him were long gone and all I could think about was Carl now. He made me beg, plead and serve his every sexual need and I willing submitted myself to him.

When I was with Phil and see Carl come home with some bimbo I would get upset and jealous then laying next to Phil unsatisfied listening to Carl fuck his bimbo of the night like I wanted to be. The lack of sexual gratification from Phil started to put a strain on our relationship. I begged for oral either giving or receiving but he declined. I would often storm out of the apartment and then next day get fulfilled by Carl.

Phil wanted me to go visit his parents for his dad's birthday but I declined saying that I had to work and he was cool with it. It was no more than 2 minutes after Phil left that I was on my knees in his apartment sucking off Carl while he played Xbox. He kicked me out when I was done, so he could go to a party with his boys but knocked on my door late at night wanting a booty call and I gave him what he needed. Before he left the next morning, he told me to be at his place at 8pm and we will have some more fun. I was dick whipped and I couldn't have cared less.

I knew that Phil was out of town, so I went to the mall to do some shopping and ended up buying myself a short skirt and matching top. I had more skirts and dresses in my closet now than ever before. I wanted easy access for Carl and wearing jeans just didn't make it easy for any of us involved.

I arrived at Carl's place and heard two people on the other side of the door and my heart sank into my stomach because my first thought was that Phil came back and he was just messing with me by texting me all day long saying how much he missed me. I softly knocked on the door then walked in when I heard Carl say that the door was open. I saw Carl and a strange guy sitting on the couch playing video games when I walked in. They were really into their football video game. I quietly said hello and they both seemed to ignore what I said. I slowly moved over to the chair and watched them play their video game.

"Hey baby, wanna get me a beer." Carl asked.

"Sure "I excitedly said and jumped up out of my chair shuffling off into the kitchen to get them their beer. I opened and brought it back to Carl.

"Thanks, sweetie, can you do me another favor, get undressed and show off that bangin' body for my boy Nat." He said.

"What" I said shocked.

"Take off your fucking clothes, or you want your man to find out what we been doing, so get naked you fucking whore." He yelled.

I slowly undid my blouse and unzipped my skirt allowing them to fall to the ground. I removed my bra then wiggled out of my boy shorts. I was standing there naked in front of these 2 black guys and for some reason; Carl's forcefulness was a huge turn on for me. They paused their game and checked me out. I enjoyed being the center of attention for a few minutes.

"Now, show my boy how good those DSL's are and then will see if you deserve my cock tonight." Carl ordered.

I watched him lean back and undo his pants then pulling out his semi hard cock. He was no where as thick as Carl's and his length was almost laughable He began to stroke it quickly making it hard as I walked to him then lowered myself between his legs. I ran my hands up and down his thighs then wrapped my lips around the head of his cock as they went back to playing their video game. I worked my magic on his dick and before the game went to halftime, he shot his load in my mouth. I had a strand of cum leaking out of the side of my mouth as I looked up at this guy seductively then proceeded to lick the excess cum off my face. I was horny as hell now; it was like sucking on a black dick was an aphrodisiac for me. I just wanted to get pounded over and over then cum so hard that I forget my name. Carl knew what I wanted but he seemed to enjoy seeing me at his mercy and being horny as hell around him.

"Now, go get us something to eat and then if you are lucky, we will give you something more to eat." He joked. I rose up off my knees and he gave a hard smack on my ass as I blocked the view of his game.

"Whitey would be hot if she had some tits but she sure can suck some mean dick." His friend commented and they both laughed and high five. I lowered my head in shame then began to get dressed.

"Leave the underwear and hurry up, I hungry as hell and I'm sure that you are hungry too." He said.

I got dressed then left the apartment and when I closed the door, I heard both of them laughing. I was embarrassed by my actions and didn't want to go back but my body was betraying me and I was sexual aroused. My nipples were hard as a rock and I was wet. I hurried off to get them some food and rushed back to the apartment. They were still into the game and saw that it was in the later part of the game. I started to walk toward the kitchen.

"Get naked slut and serve us our dinner now" He barked.

I put the food down and took my clothes once again then walked into the kitchen, I overheard those two laughing and heard Carl say that he had me wrapped around his little finger. I walked back into the living room then placed the food on the table in front of them and went to sit down.

"On your knees bitch, get where all white girls like you should be on their knees for black men!" He ordered.

I dropped to my knees next to Carl watching them eat and joke around with one another and while belittling me and my small chest. I waited for his next command and I just wanted to get fucked. I watched them eat and continue to play their video game and was aching for a pounding like I have been getting from Carl but they both ignored me. Finally, they finished playing their game and then their attention turned to me.

"Well, girly, looks like you get to give the winner what he won in our bet." Carl said.

"Huh." I said.

"I bet your pussy on the game and I lost,so now you get to fuck my boy tonight and if you don't then you know what will happen next." He added.

His friend stood up with a huge smile on his face motioned for me to come closer to him. I was torn, on the one hand I was pissed off that I had to fuck his friend but on the other hand I was excited that I was worth some competition and played for by two guys.

"Whatca waiting for slut, crawl over to my boy and do what he says." Carl ordered.

I seductively crawled over to his friend with a smile on my face shaking my cute butt as I crawled across the living room floor. When I arrived over there, he fondled my breasts, pulling on my hard nipples and then moving his hand behind me then started to finger my pussy.

"Damn, this bitch is soaking wet." He said.

I purred to the motion of his finger in and out of my pussy and waited for him to take me hoping that it would be as good as Carl. I grabbed onto my arm and pulled me up then dragged me into Phil's room.

"Looks like that bedroom is finally gonna see some action." Carl joked.

It felt dirty fucking some other guy in Phil's room but at the same time it was such a turn on and hoped that one day that it would be Carl and me in that bed. Once we got into the bed, he pulled me close and kissed me on my lips then threw me onto the bed. I fell on my back with my legs spread wide almost out of instinct and waited for him to pounce on me. He got naked rather quickly and was hard as a rock. I purred softly when I saw his black cock hard. Knowing that I could make a man that hard so quickly was so hot. He jumped onto the bed and within seconds he was deep inside me.

I moaned in delight as my pussy finally was being filled with what I needed. He slowly began to pull out of my pussy then slammed it back home. He grunted and I groaned as he started to get his stroke right.

"You love this black dick don't you slut." He said.

"Give it to me baby, fuck my pussy." I pleaded.

His pace increased and my muscles were contracting and relaxing around his cock and tried to milk it for all it was worth. The moment was intense for a few minutes but wasn't as satisfying as it was with Carl but I made the best of it. He was as skilled as Carl with the stroke and after a few more long strokes; he grunted then pulled out of my owned pussy and sprayed cum all over my stomach and waist.

"Mmm, baby you were great, I'm yours when you are hard again." I seductively said looking at his limp cock.

He collapsed to the side exhausted and out of breath. I scooped up some cum that pooled on my stomach and sucked it off my fingers. His cum had a funky taste to it so I just turned to the side running my hands up and down his chest telling him how great that was. I was still horny, so my hand naturally moved down to his limp dick. He had some cum on the tip of his cock and I used my fingertip to scoop it up then sucked on my finger looking up at him seductively. I moved my hand back down to his dick and stroked it softly until he was hard again.

Once I saw that he was hard once again, I straddled him and slowly guided his dick into me. I moaned in delight as I inched his cock into me then once it was all in me, I grinded my hips on top of him. His face told the whole story and I slowly began to ride him. I moved downward with my hands just above his shoulders and began to ride him harder and faster hoping that he would stimulate other parts of me to make the experience even more memorable but the only thing he did was place his hands on my firm ass and help me ride him. I was moaning wildly as I rode him like a porn star and his breathing was getting heavier and faster. I wanted to watch him cum, so I raised myself up and slowed my pace teasing him feeling his hard dick inside me and enjoying the moment. I had a few small orgasms and when I opened my eyes from one of them, I saw that another person was in the room.

It was Carl and he was standing in the doorway. I motioned for him to come closer and he came closer. He undressed as he came towards me and I grabbed onto his semi hard cock as I was riding his friend then stroked it until it was rock hard. I loved his cock and wanted it inside me more than anything in the world. His friend seemed shocked to see Carl in the room but once he knew that I was game for what they had planned he seemed to relax. My attention turned to sucking Carl's dick as I rode him. I moaned softly into his dick a few times as his friend grabbed onto my hips and met my pounding then after a few minutes of intense pounding, he shot his load deep into my pussy while letting out a huge grunt and calling me a whore.

I felt his cock become limp inside me as I bobbed back and forth feverishly on Carl's dick. His friend pushed me off of him and Carl told me to get on my hands and knees on the bed. He said that it was his turn. He moved behind me grabbing onto my hips then plopping his cock between my butt cheeks. I was inches from his friend's cock and my first instinct was to grab onto the shaft and begin to tease it with the tip of my tongue. He pressed his cock against my labia and I was ready for the monster fuck that I always get from Carl.

"You love getting fucked by black dick don't you slut." He said.

"Oh yes, I love your guy's black dick." I said.

"Louder slut." He screamed as he slapped my ass hard.

"I love black dick." I screamed out as the pain subsided on my ass from the hard spank.

He tightly gripped my hips and began to slowly inch his massive cock into my pussy and I buried my mouth into his buddy's dick moaning softly into it which drove him wild. I tasted the mixture of my juices and his cum on his cock and the taste was something new for me but I worked his cock up and down as Carl's pace increased. I kind of felt bad for his buddy since I was moaning and reacting differently to Carl's cock than his. After several minutes of intense cock sucking by me, he blew his load into my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could but my moans of sexual bliss were too much for me to take and I just went wild begging Carl to fuck me harder and make me cum.

He gave me what I needed and I felt streams of warm cum fill my pussy as he grunted and groaned then releasing his tight grip on my waist. I collapsed exhausted, breathing heavily and covered in sweat now. I was satisfied finally but wanted much more. Carl and his buddy took turns on me. I was treated like a rag doll and my hair was being pulled, my ass smacked while getting fucked doggy style from both of them and I took numerous loads of cum in my mouth getting better each time at swallowing and I loved every second of it. I passed out at some point of the festivities.

I finally woke up and felt great; I was satisfied, sore and a little horny still. Then reality set in as I rolled over to my side and saw a picture of me and Phil by his bed and I started to freak out a little that I would get caught being Carl's little white slut. So I tried to jump out of bed but my legs were weak and I had to gather up some strength then took off all the bedding and replaced them with new ones. I lit the candle that I bought for him to mask the smell of sex in the air then cracked the window open a little bit. I had no clue where my clothes were but heard that the place was silent, so I snuck out into the living room gathered my clothes rushing back into Phil's room. I lay back down on the new sheets and had wonderful thoughts of what happened earlier which caused my hand to move down to my moistening pussy.

Then the silence was broken when I heard people come into the apartment. I heard that it was a woman and Carl's voice then the voices disappeared and I proceeded to get dressed and sneak out of the place. As I was exiting the Phil's room, I heard familiar sounds coming from Carl's room. I softly walked over to the room and heard that Carl was fucking some other girl. Part of me wanted to storm in and kick the bitch's ass for fucking my man but I decided to walk out quietly. I did the walk of shame home in the dead of night and had a few cars honk and guys yelling vulgar things at me but I ignored them and made it back to my dorm safely.

I went to sleep thinking about Carl and my dreams and thoughts were of him and getting fucked by him and his friend. I was so turned on being the center of attention of two guys that I wanted to do it again and again just as long as Carl was one of the guys that I was fucking. I finally got out of bed then got a text message from Phil telling me to meet him at his place then they will go out for the night. I almost didn't want to since my feelings for him were disappearing. So I showered then threw on something nice and made my way over to their place.

When I got over to Phil and Carl's place, I let myself in and heard the shower going, so I made myself comfortable then turned on the television. A few moments later, I heard the shower stop and Carl making some noise in the background. I caught a glimpse of a silhouette out of the corner of my eye and when I turned my head, it was Carl standing there completely naked.

"Well, what a surprise, guess you need your chocolate fix." Carl said with a devilish smile while holding onto his flaccid dick.

"But Phil will be home soon, he said that he was on his way and meet me here then we will go out." I stuttered thru saying as my eyes were fixated on his cock.

"Then you better hurry the hell up before he sees what a dirty little slut for me you have become." He replied.

I couldn't control myself any longer, I dropped to my knees in front of him and gently took his massive dick into my hands, and it looked beautiful as it grew hard. I rubbed it against my cheek and ran my lips over it then kissing the tip of his cock while cupping his massive balls.

"That's it girl, worship your new master." He said with a soft moan.

As I held onto the shaft of his cock looking up at him, I begin to lick that massive purple head of his like a lollipop and I felt like a kid in a candy store.

"You better hurry; you wouldn't want Phil come in and see you sucking my big black cock now would you." He said.

I was concerned about Phil walking in on us but wanted to taste that sweet cum of his in my mouth and in my belly even more. So I wrapped my lips around his dick and slowly began to bob up and down on this massive monster. I could hear him moan in delight as he placed his huge black hand on top of my head pushing my head onto his dick. I felt it hit the back of my mouth and I gagged briefly then he released his grip. I feverishly began to bob up and down on his gigantic member. My small white hand stroked the part of the shaft that I couldn't fit in my mouth while my mouth worked the rest of it.

I was in heaven and didn't want to be in any other place than right here. After several minutes of hardcore dick sucking by me, he began to shoot his load into my mouth. It quickly filled up with cum and I gulped down the first few waves as fast as I could. He grabbed onto the back of my head once again and proceeded to shoot the rest of his wad into my mouth and I gobbled up every drop like it was the last few drops of water left on this earth.

He released his grip and I looked up at him seeing that he had a huge smile on his face as he patted me on my head. I pulled back and a strain of cum was being stretched from the tip of his cock to my lips. I licked up that strain and savored the moment. My thong was soaking wet and I was ready for a whole lot more from Carl but we heard the door opening. Carl walked back to his room and I jumped back onto the couch with the fresh taste of Carl's cum in my mouth. I savored the taste and smiled as Phil came in. He gave me a huge kiss on the mouth and I heard a giggle in the background as we parted from the kiss. We saw Carl standing there giggling. Phil asked what was so funny. He just said that we looked so cute together.

There was actually some passion behind that kiss and I was beginning to think that Phil was ready to take our relationship to the next level. He told me about his weekend then Carl left the apartment. He said that he was going to take a shower then we would go out for dinner. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I heard the shower turn on and I found my hand sliding under my skirt rubbing my clit since I was so turned on from sucking Carl's cock.

I figured that it was my chance to strike and get Phil to finally fuck me. So I snuck into Phil's room and waited for him to get out of the shower. I changed sexy positions on the bed several times thinking what would get him to take the plunge but just settled for sitting on the edge of the bed spread wide, so the first thing he saw when he walked into the bedroom was up my skirt. He opened the door and seemed to be startled by my presence in the room which caused his towel to drop to the floor.

QueenBCS
QueenBCS
60 Followers