Star Athlete to Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
New playmates and fun.
16.7k words
4.25
45.4k
12
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenBCS
QueenBCS
59 Followers

When we got back to school, I was still on cloud nine. The cool clothes I got and all the fun I had plus got to meet some fun girls there also. Neko and I became a lot closer and by the end of the week, my oral skills on her rivaled those on what I can do on guys. But I didn't believe her that was until she showed up at my dorm room one night, dressed me up then took me back to her hotel and fucked my brains out with her array of toys.

I sucked and fucked Carl every which way I could and whom ever else he requested of me. He started to give me an allowance since I was fired from my job and had no clue on what I would do for money over the summer and for school next year. But I wasn't going to worry about it until it was time to worry.

Carl told me towards the end of the semester that after he graduates that he was moving up to Chicago to work with his brother and I was happy for him but also sad that he was leaving me. That was until he told me that at the end of the semester I will be going up to Chicago with him and if I didn't agree then he would send that interesting DVD of me in action to everyone in my town then sell it online. I was flabbergasted at the threat but I really didn't need the threat, I was going to do it anyhow.

He said that he would get me transferred to a school up there and we would work something out for tuition then he will take care of everything. So looks like I get to suck and fuck him everyday now and kind be like his live in booty call. Plus, on the bonus side, I would be able to hang out with Neko more and meet new people. The end of the semester ended with a whimper, nothing like how I ended my first semester but I knew I aced all my finals because I needed to focus on other things to distract me from being constantly horny. Towards the end of the semester and Carl fucking with my head again, I was so fucking horny that it took every ounce of strength for me not to walk up to a hot black guy drop to my knees, blow him and let him fuck me in the middle of the Quad.

Once finals were over for Carl, he texted me to get my ass over to his place made me pack up all his things then as a reward he fucked me for my good service. I only had clothes, so my packing was fast and easy and when the movers came to Carl's place, I already had my things there. He was very friendly with the guys and I just sat on the couch excited for a change.

"Hey slut why don't you show those hard working boys what a good little slut does for her man." He said.

"White girl is a fucking Hoover vacuum" He added.

The four guys were excited and quickly moved to me on the couch undoing their pants. The oldest guy was first up and he undid his pants like it was his last chance on earth to get a blowjob. I almost snickered when I saw what he was packing and then could see why he was so excited. He was pencil thin and about 5 inches in length. He had a rancid funk to him that when I started to tease his cock with my tongue I almost gagged at the stench but by the fact that he was rock as a hard, I knew that I wouldn't have to do much to make him cum. I twirled my tongue around his head as I grabbed onto the base of his cock. I took a deep breath then slowly wrapped my lips around his black cock then slowly began to bob back and forth on him until he shot his load in my mouth. I thought he smelled rancid but his cum was just completely disgusted and I needed some water to get the taste outta my mouth before I moved onto the next guy.

The old guy pulled up his pants then moved over to Carl making small talk with him as I slid down the couch to see the other guys already hard jerking themselves off slowly to stay hard. The second guy was a lot more impressive but paled in comparison to Carl. I worked my magic on each of the other three leaving a room full of satisfied guys and hearing Carl praise me was well worth it. It wasn't the first or the last blowjob I gave to someone that Carl told me and I was wrapped around his cock 24-7 and did whatever he wanted.

The movers left us to meet us up in Chicago and Carl had to make one last pit stop in town before we left for Chicago and I started my new life. I had no idea on what was in store for me but it was better than going back home begging for my parent's forgiveness and not being an outcast in town.

I could never figure out what our relationship was; did he see me as his girl since I didn't see him dating anyone or was I just a booty call for him. He would take me out and show me off to his friends. He enjoyed seeing me in short skirts with my long sexy legs especially when I bent at the waist and shook my cute ass for him. But at the same time on days that I didn't go out with him, he would call me up in the middle of the night and I would go over there or sign him in at my dorm room. He would just fuck me then kick me out or leave but I enjoyed his company and it was nice to be wanted and feel needed in life plus when I did things for him, I really liked being the center of attention.

He even signed me up and paid for strip aerobics classes at the local gym which was a lot of fun and he enjoyed my private shows for him and he was the only one I showed off my new skills too so far. His last stop was to the local shelter that he and I volunteered at some weekends helping out the kids in the community. I waited in the car for him and finally got the taste of funky cum out of my mouth.

We just beat the rush hour traffic on our way up to Chicago and just missed it once we got to Chicago. The movers already came and gone but my exploits were already known to Ron and Neko. I was excited to see her and have fun with her as much as I could. The guys decided to make a toast to Ron graduating and him starting off in the business. I was excited for him as much as I was for myself. I slammed the glass of champagne and within seconds I felt very light headed and then the room went dark.

When I awoke, I felt light headed still and raised my hands to make sure that I had 10 fingers and ten toes but when I lifted my head I couldn't see me toes, just saw the blanket that was covering me and I freaked out thinking that something happened to my legs. I raised myself off the bed and saw something shocking. I actually had breasts now, not the 32B to a 38D now. I was shocked and started to fondle them thinking they felt somewhat real but I knew they were fake. I took off my shirt and they looked so perfect on my chest that I started to cry about this wonderful revelation. I checked myself out in the mirror and loved what I saw. Then noticed that I had a small tattoo just above my shaved pussy, it was a spade and I had no idea what it meant but I didn't care, I have big tits now. I squeezed them pushed them together, I was like a kid with a new toy to play around with. I laid back down and they defied gravity. My second thought was how great Carl's cock would look in-between them.

I was in heaven and happier than I ever was, I never thought something cosmetic and out of sheer vanity would make me so happy but for me big breasts were always a dream since I was the only girl in my family that had small breasts. My younger sister at puberty had bigger boobs than me and that always irked me. I finally jumped out of bed wanting to show them off to Carl. I ran into the living room to see Carl, Ron and 2 other people in there discussing something and when I ran into the room everyone stopped and saw me and my new fun bags.

"Guess you like your little gift, slut?" Ron asked.

"Yes, thank you!" I excitedly said.

"Come closer and since you disturbed our meeting, why not show off your twins to everyone here." Carl said in a somewhat harsh tone.

I scurried over then all the guys got a chance to play with them then let me jump up and down to see them bounce. I knew I was disturbing something, so I apologized then went back into my room. My mind was racing at the chance to do more shopping get new clothes and show off my breasts.

About an hour past, when I heard a loud yell for me in the living room, I put on a t-shirt and it barely covered my stomach now and I really liked it then made my way into the living room to see just Carl and Ron.

"Listen slut, you almost fucked up a perfect meeting for Carl and me by running in here like a fucking retard." Ron yelled.

"Sorry." I said while lowering my head.

"So, to make it up to us, those guys wanted a private meeting with you at their place tomorrow night and you are going to suck and fuck them like their was no tomorrow." He added. If you don't then I'm gonna throw your ass out and you can be some street walking slut sucking cock for 10 bucks a pop." He added.

"Yea, whore, we own your ass now." Carl said.

"You do what we say or you will regret it, those tits belong to us since we paid for them, those clothes belong to us and everything you got and will have is all because of us, so from now on, you will continue to what I say and anything I agree with from my brother. We own your white trash ass and you are our whore." Carl added.

"So here is the deal, you suck and fuck whoever we say in return you get free room and board, clothes, and to show we ain't heartless, we will pay for your education. Since smart whores mean better business since most guys in front of a hot smart women melt and when you show off those long ass legs and big tits, no man can resist. I know I can't," He continued.

"Yea, so we gonna do something we ain't done since Carl hit puberty and double team your ass and fuck you silly." Ron said.

"Now you going to be our lil slutty stripper and show us what you learned in those classes I had you take" Carl added.

I did a split on floor to start off to show off my flexibility, moved the coffee table aside, and began to sway my hips from side to side with the music that started to play. I ran my hands over my ass and thighs as I got up and swayed to the music. I turned around, ran my hands over my new breasts, and pinched my nipples. My hand moved down and caressed my pussy. I raised my skirt up to show my ass and pussy. I continued to sway my hips to the music, walking toward Ron. I turned around, bent over putting my ass close to his face, and then smacked my ass hard. I straddled him next pressing my ass against his crotch and sliding up and down while cupping my breasts. I took one of the straps off my shoulder then the other. I pulled down my top to expose my breasts and erect nipples. I can feel his cock getting hard against my ass. I got up off him then moved over to Carl and swayed from side to side in front of him. I turned around and moved in between his legs while pressing my breasts into his face and then slide my hand down to his crotch and rubbed his hard cock.

"I want you big black cock in-between my breasts master." I whispered in his ear

I pressed my body against his and then stood up on the couch and put my pussy close to his face while my hips swayed to the music. I slide down and was now straddling him. My hands played with my breasts and slide down to my pussy. I played with my pussy for a few second when I took my hand and licked my finger then began to finger myself. I moved it in and out a few times, brought my hand back up to my mouth, and licked my finger clean. I then rose up from him and did a split onto the floor while running my hands over my breasts and stomach. I got on my back and held my ankles for him looking at him seductively. The music stopped and both guys seemed to be shocked at the performance but the fact that both were hard as a rock was confirmation that I did a good job.

"These black cocks ain't gonna cum by themselves slut, got your white ass over here and do what you do best." Ron finally barked out.

I crawled on my knees over to Ron since it would be an easy chore to get him to cum then work my way over to my man. I pulled myself up between his legs looking up at him and he smiled I stroked his erect cock I slowly engulfed his cock and I guess my show was a look hotter than I thought it was because after a few bobs up and down, he blew his load in my mouth. I got every drop then licked him clean giving his balls a quick kiss.

My attention then turned to Carl and he was stroking his cock as I crawled over to him and it looked wonderful and I couldn't wait to wrap my lips around it. I teased the tip of his cock with my tongue and licked up and down. I wrapped my lips around his head and began to bob up and down on his cock. I felt his hand play with my hair then he placed it on the back of my head and pushed downward on it.

His cock was going deeper and deeper into my mouth. I changed the pace of my bobs and licked all around his cock. I teased his balls with my tongue and loved every last second of it. I could taste his precum in my mouth and knew it would give me what I needed. I knew I need this thick black cock inside and just as he was about to cum. He pulled away and stroked his cock, so he can shot his load into my mouth and face.


Ron dragged me onto the couch with my legs spread apart and my head just off the couch then shoved his limp cock into my mouth. He moved it in and out slowly, while Carl grabbing my ankles and spreading my legs apart then smacked his semi limp cock against my clit and I moaned in ecstasy into Ron's now hard cock.
Once Carl was completely erect, he slammed his cock into my soaking wet pussy and it felt right at home inside me. His pace went from slamming his cock into me rapidly and slowly pulling out to fucking me like a jackhammer while he and his brother talk trash to me while Ron squeezed my new breasts.

"Damn, those things almost feel real, we have to give Doctor Jones a taste of his work." Ron commented.

"If he got her, he would die of a heart attack because she would fuck the life outta him and she is such a slut now that she would probably ride him as rigor motrus set in." Carl quipped back.
I was getting fucked like there was no tomorrow by Carl now, I felt his cock stretching my pussy and just as he was slowing down his pace, I started to rub my clit. I came almost instantly. They took turns fucking my pussy and letting me suck their cocks again. I felt my hand being pulled away from my wet pussy. I then felt a cock fill me up and I purred like a kitten as they now took turns fucking my mouth. I tasted my pussy on their cocks and loved it.

"Fuck my tits. Carl, I want your black cock in between them baby." I begged as the orgasms I had from Ron began to subside.

I was now on the floor from falling off the couch exhausted from riding Carl then Ron and back to Carl. He knelt over me and his massive black missile rested beautifully on my chest. His cock glistened with my juices while I squeezed my new weapons together around his cock. It looked so wonderful in-between them. He rocked his hips back and forth on me hitting my chin with the tip of his cock. His pace quickly increased as he began to tweak then pull on my nipples. Ron moved over my head and smacked his limp cock on my forehead then on my cheeks. After several minutes of fucking my sweet new breasts, Carl let out a loud grunt then sprayed cum all over my chest and face. I savored the moment then scooped and licked up all his cum that I could get to. I was satisfied for the moment but knew I would be wanting more very soon.

As I slowly walked back into my room listening to the guys talk about their conquest, I couldn't help but be amazed at how great my new tits looked on me and how hot I looked now. Soon after I collapsed onto my bed, Neko came in then dragged me out shopping to get some new clothes that showed off my new breasts. All the guys were checking us out as we walked down the street then when we stopped for some coffee, I was so close to throwing a cup of coffee at a guy since it was all we did while out was listen to guys hit on us.

The next day, I got into a tight tube dress that Ron got me to show off my assets for his clients then a chauffeured car took me into a seedier side of town to meet the guys that I disturbed the day before. The 2 guys had their own studio in their basement and the whole house smelled like weed. They liked what they saw in me and within minutes they had me on my knees sucking both of them off which then quickly changed to them taking turns fucking my silky smooth pussy. By the time I was done with them, they called Ron and told him that they had a deal. I wiggled my way back into my dress while both of the guys sat on the couch there exhausted with huge smiles on their faces. I gave them a coy smile then walked out and got back in the car then went back to the condo.

Over the next few weeks, I loved showing off my new tits especially for Carl. He enjoyed his gifts to me as much as I did but think he just enjoyed covering my face with his hot black seed and enjoyed towering over me as I worshipped his mighty cock. I began to hate fucking Ron because it was a waste of my time and he was just way too rough. Carl would often leave the room when he would start slapping me around putting me in my place as he called it but I just took it because I really had no place else to go.

I was a submissive slut to Carl and Ron now and did whomever and whatever they wished of me. I would crawl around, beg to be fucked by both of them and just treated like crap by Ron. Carl would treat me more like his woman and his property and I would often hear them arguing about my role in their lives. But Carl was by far the more dominant one out of the two, so he would often win those arguments.

Ron informed me of a party that they were having over the weekend and I better be at the top of my game. So he sent Neko and me out to get new clothes and get our hair and nails done. Then we did some other things that we kept secret between us. I didn't mind being dominated by her every now and then because that bitchy Japanese chick could fuck a lot better than Ron could with half the size strap on but she always brought the heavy artillery for me, she knew I was a size queen and damn proud to be one at that.

The night of the party, I got dressed up in this really tight black dress and some fuck me pumps and I do have to say that I looked damn fine now. Neko looked equally as stunning as did Carl. I offered to blow Carl in the car for a little pre party fun and he eagerly accepted. I worked my magic on his wonderful magnificent cock and I savored every moment of it and having people watch me was even a bigger turn on for me now.

When we arrived at the party, I scanned the room and there were a few women there dressed like total sluts but mostly well dressed black men. Some were sexy as hell while others few just fat and ugly. I sipped on my glasses of champagne when Ron gave me a smack on my ass telling me to work the room. I introduced myself to the guys in the room and flirted my ass off with the guys I liked and faked my way through liking the others.

Once the music started, I and Neko danced seductively on the dance floor in a world of our own. We had a connection and I knew that she was the real brains behind the success of Ron and Carl's business plus she knew where all the money was and knew how to hide it since I was saving any money I got for tips or Carl gave me letting her invest my money for me. Plus, with school starting soon, she helped me pick a career and told me I was going to be her lawyer and got me into pre law classes at the local university.

My hands were all over her and the show that we put on while dancing had many of the guy's jaws on the ground and I loved that look of awe and shock on guys now whether it be after I fuck them silly or gave them a blowjob that they could only wish their wives gave them. I knew my sexuality was my power and used it to my advantage. The music stopped and then I saw Ron on the microphone.

QueenBCS
QueenBCS
59 Followers