Star Athlete to Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen, its show time, you all know why you are here and met the auction item this evening, So Madison get that slutty white ass up here." He said.

So I looked at Neko in shock and she just grabbed a drink then walked away. I slowly walked my way to the front of the room where Ron was.

"Trust me fellas, she will be worth every dime, so why don't you show the guys in the room what you are working with." He added.

I slowly wiggled out of my dress then stepped out of the dress and heard comments from the crowd while seeing Carl lowering his head walking out of the room.

"Now, spin around and show the boys that cute white ass of yours," Ron said.

I spun around then wiggled my ass for the guys and bent over at the waist, spreading it for the guys then adjusted my heels and slowly moved my hands up my right leg looking at the group seductively.

"See fellas, she is one fine piece of ass but she got this sweet virgin ass and I know she is dying to get a big fat black cock in it, to make her squeal like she does on the video I sent everyone here. So its time for her to pop that cherry and one of you lucky guys will have the pleasure of taking this white slut and fucking her virgin ass." He added.

"So, let's start the bidding at 1 thousand dollars." He continued on.

I watched the bids go from a thousand dollars to five thousand dollars in a heartbeat and the final winning bid was for $8500 dollars and I was completely shocked but the amount that a guy would pay to fuck me in my ass. But I was game, and liked the attention of being bid on by a bunch of guys that was until the winner came up. He was this huge African guy with a stomach that was bigger than my tits. He had a devilish grin on his face as he got closer to me. His hands were huge and covered one of my breasts as he squeezed them roughly. His hands were very rough and his assistant followed behind him then tossed Ron two huge wads of money taking care of his bid then started to laugh and speak in a deep African accent.

"Now, my friends, I will share my present with you all and everyone can watch me fuck this slut in the ass." He said with a harsh tone then grabbed me by my ponytail dragging me to the nearest table and pushing my face down.

"I am going to rip your ass apart and if you pass out, I'm going to keep fucking you until I get my money's worth." He says.

The crowd erupted in laughter as I was pinned against the table by the massive man. I hoped that his cock wasn't as huge as his hands were and I was soon going to find out. I knew I was in for a rough ride and just hope and prayed that he didn't hurt me too much. He positioned himself behind me and teased my asshole with the tip of his cock. He brushed it up and down my pussy to tease me some more and it felt like he was packing some serious meat but I was helpless to see what he had for me. I moaned in delight and he spread my legs farer apart and then pressed his now hard cock between my cheeks. I felt his massive head pressing against my asshole and thought for a moment that it may not be that bad. He slowly inserted his head into my ass and hears a pop when it gets in. I whimpered in pain as my ass was feeling a new painful sensation being stretched beyond anything it has ever felt before. He grabbed onto my waist and feed his monster cock into my ass inch by inch. His grip tightened and that stopped me from squirming and heard me scream in pain from being ripped open by this monster and he laughed at my pain. He fed his cock as deep as he could get it into my ass and left it there.

"Damn this feels so tight and good, worth every penny so far." He said to the crowd mocking my pain and ignoring the tears was flowing from my face. .

'Looks like we got another hole that was born for black cock because I can feel the heat from your pussy on my legs and you are in heat just like a dog." He comments as he lets her ass loosen up and get use to this huge member inside her.

He tightened his grip on my waist and began to pull his cock out of my ass. I felt a huge void where his cock went but that was quickly filled as he pushed back into my ass and it felt like he was going deeper in me. He slowly moves in and out of my ass listening to me scream in pain as people snapped pictures of my contorted face for their amusement in the future.

My screams soon become moans of delight as I got use to his monster cock in my ass. My pussy soon betrayed me and I came several times as he slowly worked his cock in and out of my ass. As soon as he heard me moan in delight, his pace quickly changed.

"Looks like the whore is enjoying this now, so lets give her what she needs" He commented as he pulled on my hair

He began to violently pound my ass and any enjoyment I got out of the last few moments were quickly changed to sheer agony and pain. He rammed his cock in and out of my ass listening to me beg him to stop and for someone to help me but everyone enjoyed my pain and watching my ass getting torn apart. He was smacking my ass so hard that I could feel my ass cheeks become numb to his rough treatment of me. He pulled on my hair so hard that I could felt my hair being pulled out from the roots and all the while he was making jokes to the crowd. The pain then went back to sheer bliss as I started to moan in ecstasy as I had a few intense orgasms from the pounding and towards the end I began to enjoy it a little. He soon let out a loud grunt blew his load deep inside my used ass and this cum felt so good filling my sore, freshly stretched anal cavity.

He slowly pulls out of my ass and heard a loud pop as he exits my ass then laughed as his cum oozed out of my ass. He released his grip and I crumbled to the floor with the table cloth and whatever else on the table fell around me. He looks down and sees my gapping asshole then his assistant took a few pictures of it as he pulled me onto my hands and knees seeing the damage that he did to me then smiles knowing that I wasn't going to be the same ever again. He ordered me to my knees to see the monster that just ruined her ass. He looked into my exhausted face with my makeup running.

"So do you like black cock in your ass too?" He asks sarcastically.

"Yes sir." I said exhausted.

"Good, clean off my cock now." He ordered.

I shook my head side to side no and he moved closer, grabbed onto my hair then shoved his cock into my mouth. He was way too thick for me and my jaw began to hurt as he just got a few inches in my mouth. I could taste his cum, my blood and other things on his cock and I almost threw up as soon as I started to taste what was on his cock. But like a good slut, I did what he wanted sucking him off for a few minutes and licking him clean. My legs felt like Jell-o and the numbness in my ass soon turned into searing pain and discomfort. He released his grip on my head then a couple of extra strokes by him; he shot a load of African seed all over my face.

"That's the way all white women should be, fucktoys for black men and covered in black cum and carrying black babies." He shouted out to the crowd as I crumbled back onto the floor exhausted.

He soon grabbed me by my hair once again and dragged me out of the party to his hotel room where he spent the night fucking all my holes. After the first time he fucked my ass, I just went numb and to another place thinking about other things as he violated my ass over and over and it wasn't until he shoved his cock into my pussy that I turned into a screaming banshee begging for his cock more and more. I loved when he was tearing up my pussy and his loads of cum were huge even after the 3rd and 4th fuck. By the end of the night, I was completely exhausted and couldn't move in bed. I woke up to find the bed sheets covered in sweat, semen and blood and it hurt to even sit up now.

I had no idea where I was or where my clothes were. I just knew I needed to get out of there before the guy came back and had his way with me again. He was a machine and fucked like a porn star. I glanced over to the night stand to see an envelope by the bed. I opened it and saw a note with 2 thousand dollars in it saying that I was worth every penny and more. I was torn on whether I was willing to see him again but when I thought about that fat African cock I would be his white fuck toy over and over.

I grabbed a bathrobe and slowly moved to the living room too see if anyone was around because I heard the television and wanted to see who it was. I was sore as hell and walked really slowly toward the noise to see Neko sitting there.

She told me to clean myself up and get dressed as she tossed a bag and my purse at me. It hurt to bend over or basically do anything at the moment. I hopped in the shower to get all the dried up cum off my body then slid into a jean skirt and tank top that Neko brought over. The bra and panties were new and figured they were a gift from Neko. I put the envelope into my purse then we left the hotel room. We stopped for lunch and I told he all about the night and everything. She seemed disinterested at my story and spent more time on her Blackberry then bitched about the stupidity of guys. I stopped off at an ATM to make a deposit and then went home to rest.

Ron asked about the night and I so wanted to put a bullet in his head for what he put me thru last night but I held my tongue and swore that the next time I was sucking on pencil dick that I would bite the fucker off. After that night, I wasn't as afraid of Ron as I was before; he would knock me around a little bit then fuck me in my ass laughing at me as he overpowered me. I crawled back to my room, curled up into a ball and cried myself to sleep. It hurt even to take a dump for the next few days but as school started my ass was fine and let Carl have his way with it whenever he wished. I was his white 3 hole slut now.

I eventually was put in my place by Ron, one of the girls pissed off Ron and he found out that she was stealing from him and decided to teach her a lesson. So he took me and the blond bimbo for a ride. I had no clue where we were going but when we pulled up, I saw that we weren't on the good part of town anymore and the group of men that were just outside of the car scared the shit out of me. The blond walked out of the car first and the guys commented on how hot she was then I exited the car and got the same treatment from the guys. They were fondling the blond like there was no tomorrow and she was loved it. Ron exited the car and we followed him into the warehouse.

I saw a huge arsenal of weapons and fancy cars in the warehouse with loud hip hop music playing in the background with guys playing basketball or shooting pool. Ron left us to speak with one of the guys and I didn't want to leave his side but I stood there as the guys were surrounding us and the blond loved the new attention then showed off her tits. They asked me to do the same but I was too scared to do anything.

"The dark haired chick is off limits." I heard echo through the warehouse.

The crowd parted and Ron walked up with the mysterious guy. The guy checked me out up and down then the blond haired girl. He walked up to the other girl picked her up off the ground and put her on the pool table then proceeded to rip off her panties and fuck her silly in front of all of us. He was nothing to write home about cock wise but Id fuck him if I had the chance I thought to myself. He finished by shooting his load deep inside her pussy then pulled up his shorts with a smile on his face.

"Okay, boys she is all yours, use her then throw her white ass on the streets and have her make us some money." He ordered as the crowd erupted.

Ron made me watch these guys fuck her over and over listening to her beg for mercy then beg for more over and over. Once they were done with her, they cleaned her up and started to pimp her out to any guy that would fuck her in the neighborhood. I watched in the next room of the motel that they did business in, guy after guy fuck her and use her mouth and ass for their enjoyment. The events of the day terrified me and after that I was put in my place doing whatever Ron and Carl asked of me.

I was flown around the U.S and hooked up with random guys that Ron and Carl sent me out to fuck. I was a high priced escort now and enjoyed the jet set lifestyle and being a slut for black cock. My clientele was strictly dark meat only. I fucked anyone and everyone they wanted me to and loved every moment now. I would hear from my sister once in awhile and when I showed off my new toys she was envious of my new tits wishing she had a sugar daddy to take care of her. I grew closer to my sister since she was having the typical teenage girl issues at home and my parents were no help to her.

We communicated more now than we ever did and she talked about coming to Chicago and visiting me but I would always make up an excuse about school or work. I never told her what I did just the guys I hooked up with. I was scared to tell her that I was fucking guys for money nowadays. But will see what happens to me after I finish school.

My trips around the US were stopped to a minimum and guys were starting to fly into Chicago just to fuck me and I gave them the whole girlfriend experience for a weekend. I worked on my dancing then learned to strip for the guys. There was an argument between Ron and Carl about me working at one of his clubs as a stripper but Carl would not allow it and I spent as much time as I could on my knees in front of Carl sucking on his cock and I still loved fucking him.

He could make me cum with the snap of his fingers. I would wash, bath, cook for him once he moved into his new place. I never wore clothes when I was in my new home and Neko would pop in frequently and we would have our fun when she brought over my schedule. Even though I lived with Carl, I still belonged to both of them and I was black cock property and Ron still pimped me out to my usual clientele. Some of them after the first few months just wanted to talk and have someone listen to them while others marveled at my blow job abilities and told me a blow job from me was worth every penny. Others were just a good fuck then the guy left and I was on to my next client.

One day towards the end of the summer, I got a phone call from my sister crying and I asked her what happened, she told me that her playmate got drunk at a party one night a few months back and wanted to make out with one of the popular girls but she wasn't interested and told her that she would tell the whole school that she was a dyke and she panicked ending up having some sex with a guy to just chalk up the incident to a way too much alcohol that night. She just found out that she was pregnant now and didn't know what to do. My sister didn't want to lose her bff but once her folks found out she was certain that she would be sent away to have the kid and she couldn't handle it. I asked what options have they considered and they thought of everything but money and secrecy was an issue.

I told her that the money would not be a problem that I would front her if they chose to have an abortion and told her to check out some Planned Parenthood sites and let her friend make the decision on her own and if they decided to go down that route they could use the excuse of checking out colleges for a reason to get away for the weekend since her lover was a senior and my sister was a sophomore. I told her I would send her money if needed and to just be honest with one another and go from there.

Classes soon started and I liked my new classes and school but hated the commute to school, I was use to being chauffeured around from one destination to another and now was taking public transportation but lucky it wasn't that far of a trip and could walk to class if the weather is nice. I dressed usually in jeans and tight shirts and got plenty of attention from the guys that I saw when I was hanging out in a coffee shop, gym or in the student center. I was close to two weeks since I have gotten some good dick in me. Carl was out of town on business and my clientele was busy, so I was starving for a good fuck.

I spent the night out later that week with Neko and we had a blast. We ended up going our separate ways due to her picking up some other chick. I was disappointed that some other girl was with my girl so I went to bed upset. I was awoken by the covers being pulled off me and when I was able to see it was Neko standing over me looking very upset and menacing.

"On your knees, you bitch." She screamed out.

I was still in a daze from being awoken out of a deep sleep, so my response time wasn't too her liking and she grabbed me by my hair and tossed me onto the floor.

"You do what I tell you bitch when I tell you." She snapped.

I was now on my knees, nipples hard as a rock and lowered my head apologizing to her. She was in a sundress and wearing 4 inch heels. She looked stunning and I wanted her so bad at that moment. She tossed her bag on my bed and moved in front of me.

"Undress me whore." She ordered.

She raised her leg and rested the tip of her shoe on my right breast then took it off then did the same to the other shoe. She moved closer and ran her foot in-between my legs then brought it back up.

"Suck on my toes." She ordered.

I bent down completely kissing her foot then raising it off the ground slowly then placed her big toe into my mouth and sucked on it softly then moved to the next toe then back to the big toe. I moved to the other foot and slowly made my way up her calf then kissed her knee and started to make my way up her inner thigh. I circled her thigh with the tip of my tongue and her leg rested on my shoulder then pulled me closer to her silky smooth pussy. I licked slowly up her lips and back down listening to her moan softly.

She felt like putty in my hands. She stood up and grabbed my hand. She pulled my up to feet; she moves in and kisses me. It started as soft pecks on the lips and got increasingly passionate as the kissed continued. Her tongue ring massaged my tongue while her hands moved up and down my back. I kissed her back with my hands exploring her back and brushing against her butt.

As my tongue teased her nipples, she moaned out softly. I kissed her stomach, grabbed on to skirt, and began to slide it off. I exposed her pussy, leaned in and teased her pussy with my nose then tongue. I placed my hand on her stomach and pushed her onto the bed. She removed her panties and kissed my way up her calves and inner thigh once again. I felt her hips rise off the bed as she moaned in sheer delight. I buried my face into her pussy, licking and teasing her clit while looking up at Neko enjoying herself. My finger rubbed her clit then slowly moved it in and out of her moistening pussy then taking my finger into my mouth and sucking on it.

I squeezed her breasts, and I rose off the bed and kissed them. I circled my tongue around her nipples, sucking on them softly. She moaned then began to run her fingers thru my hair. She pushed my head back down then I slowly flicked my tongue in and out of her watching her body squirm to my actions. I then moved the hood back to her clit then feverishly began to flick my tongue at it causing her to moan and her hips to rise off the bed as I worked her pussy into submission. She let out several loud moans then had a vice like grip around my head as her thighs squeezed me as she began to cum. I slowly kissed my way up her amazing figure then started to kiss her passionately on the lips. We rolled around the bed making out hot and heavy, she smiles as she parts the passionate embrace.
Once she recovered from her massive orgasms I sent thru her petite frame, she ordered me onto my hands and knees on the bed. She went into her bag pulling out her strap-on putting it on slowly while moving behind me. I was soaking wet and a bolt of electricity shot up and down my spine as she ran her hand up and down my labia and rubbed my clit roughly.