Star Athlete to Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed the cold plastic member against my swollen lips then plunged it into my wet pussy. I moaned in delight as I was finally getting some dick in me. I didn't care if it wasn't a real one, I just wanted to cum and Neko always made me cum. She slowly moved her hips back and forth while gripping onto my waist then her paced increased in speed and intensity and she was soon pounding away on my pussy.


"Fuck me baby, I make me cum." I begged.

She grabbed onto my hair with one hand and then I felt a loud smack echo across the room then a searing pain on my butt cheek then letting go of my hair and smacked the other cheek just as hard. She took turns smacking my ass and feverishly pounding my pussy with her strap on. I moaned and squealed in delight. I gripped onto the sheets of the bed.
"Don't stop baby." I purred out.

Neko was grunting and groaning as she violated my pussy then pulled out then shoving the well lubricated dildo into my ass and I screamed in ecstasy as she pounded my ass into submission. I was having the most amazing orgasms and each one was more intense. My body was covered in sweat, my hair was soaking wet and I was in heaven. Neko and Carl were the only two people in my life to make me feel this way and Id do anything for them.

She moved over to the edge of the bed and pulling a gift wrapped in a bow.

"Happy Birthday, Madison!!" She said with a coy smile.

I was shocked that she even knew that it was my birthday let alone got me a present. I eagerly opened it up and saw that it was my very own strap-on. I smiled as I checked out the new toy.

"It's your turn now." Neko says while she gets on her hands and knees on the bed then looks back at me seductively wiggling her ass for me.

I put on the strap on and it just looked weird on me but as I looked at how great Neko's ass looked in the air, I just wanted to make her cum so hard that she would never forget my name. I ran my hands over her round ample ass then pushed her down to the bed.

"I wanna watch you enjoy this." I said to her.

So she moved onto her back with her legs falling to the side waiting for me to violate her pussy with my new present. I crawled up in between her legs and rested the huge member on her freshly shaven mound. I teased her nipples then moved up and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips as I slowly penetrated her for the first time. She moaned softly and her legs moved up into the air then wrapping around me pulling me deep into her wanton pussy. I slowly began to move in and out of her listening to her breathing become heavier, her moans starting to become louder and her body ached for more.

I moved myself up and grabbed onto her ankles as I got my stroke into a good groove. I was rapidly moving the strap-on in and out of her pussy. I watched her face become contorted, her hands playing with her nipples and her back arching off the bed as her moans of sheer delight began to take over her body. She was trashing and grabbing onto the sheets pulling them off as the orgasms she was having took over.

"I'm cumming for you baby, don't stop!!" She screamed out.

My pace increased and I let go of the back of her legs moving back in kissing her on her neck then moving to her full luscious lips and kissing her deeply as my tongue probed her mouth and my pace moved to a hard, fast pace like she always did to me. I was now pounding away on her pussy listening to her moans and screams of sexual bliss in my ear. Her legs wrapped tightly around me and her arms pulled me close. I could feel her heart pounding in her chest and she grabbed onto me tightly then released her grip on me completely. I knew that she was done having the best orgasm of her life and began to slow my pace as I rested my head on her chest. I pulled out of her completely and laid there looking up at her enjoying the moment.

She held me there for what seemed like forever but the moment was ruined by her cell phone going off. She wiggled out from underneath me and walked around the room naked talking on her cell. She had a great body and I was envious of her natural beauty and the way that she commanded a room when she walked in. She grabbed her bag then walked out of the room and I could hear her arguing with the person on the phone. When she came back into the room, she tossed a huge wad of money at me.

"Looks like I own you for the day now, consider it another present from me, I cant have my favorite slut fucking some nasty guys on her birthday like Ron wanted for you today but told him that I was already negotiating with a client for your services and that the bids I had won over the other guys he had lined up for you." Neko told me.

I spent the rest of the day in bed with Neko then out for a wild night of drinking and partying to celebrate my birthday. It was the best birthday that I had in a long time and I think I was starting to fall for Neko now.

Carl came back later that week and he found out that he missed my birthday, so he decide to take me out for a night on the town, we went out for a nice dinner then out to a club where I danced and danced some more. Ron then pointed out this girl that caught his eye and told me to bring her to him. So I went back dancing and happened to move up close to her and she had some nice moves. She was about 5'5", long blond hair, big fake tits and could never figure out what black guy's obsession with blond chicks were. So we made some small talk on the dance floor then lost track of one another but ran into her in the ladies room.

"You got some nice moves," I commented.

"Thanks you ain't too bad yourself." She replied.

"I'm Madison" I said.

"Amber" She replied.

"Look, I got to be honest with you, the guy that I am here with thinks you are the hottest thing in this place and would love to meet you but is too shy to come up and chat you up." I said.

"Really, which guy." She said.

"The really hot black guy." I replied as I showed her a few picture of him that I had of us on my cell phone n case she didn't remember the guy I was talking about.

"He is hot, wait, holy shit, is that his?" She stuttered thru.

"Ooops, he would kill me if he found out that I still had that picture, we use to hook up but now just friends and roommates." I commented.

After seeing the picture, she was very interested then agreed to join us for a drink. She was also giving off a vibe to me and seemed interested in me also, so it could be a very nice evening for all of us involved. So we walked out of the ladies room and over to our table in the VIP section.

"Carl this is Amber, Amber this is Carl." I said.

We drank tons of Champagne then shots while laughing up a storm, Carl was laying on the charm with her and she was falling big time for it. I left them alone so they could get to know one another more and when I came back they were both gone. So I stayed at the club a little longer looking for a cute guy to fuck to get back at Carl for leaving me but no one caught my eye.

When I got back to our place, I heard the familiar sounds of a woman screaming in sheer sexual bliss. Carl was fucking her brains out and I know that she would be dick whipped by the morning. It wasn't the first time he brought women home but was the first time he used me to get him some pussy and my vanity was getting the best of me because I wanted that cock all for myself and not fucking some blond bimbo. I wanted to be that bimbo.

She was the first woman that I sucked into the lifestyle for Carl but far from the last. I would still get the brunt of Carl's insatiable sexual appetite and was his fuck toy 24-7 but I guess he wanted some variety and really didn't see any of the women again until I was at a party thrown by Ron and saw a couple of the girls dressed up looking for a good time. I was shocked to see one of the girls there, there was this blond hair girl that Carl had me pick up that was in town for business and wanted to play since she was away from her husband and Carl fucked her silly all weekend long.

But it was her life and choices, I took care of my man and myself and what everyone else did was their own business. My first semester at the new school was great; I was a straight A student and aced all my finals. I was so proud of myself but sad that the holidays were coming up and I didn't have anywhere to go but on my knees for Carl.

Neko came over and handed me an envelope telling me that I was going away for Ron for the week as part of a business deal that Ron and a couple of Jamaicans had completed. I was excited to get out of the cold of Chicago and into a bikini in the Caribbean. We were taking a private jet down there and I was to meet Ron at the airport. I threw some things in a bag along with some makeup then hopped in a cab to the airport. I was starting to snow and when I got to the correct terminal, I saw Ron there with 2 other girls, one I recognized from other parties and the other was the gorgeous Latina that I was in love with from first glance. She smiled coyly at me as I said hello to Ron.

We got on the plane and finally took off. Ron laid down some ground rules for the week and we all agreed. I knew I was in store of a long week of sucking and fucking his business partners and do whatever they wanted of us. The blond chick wasn't too much into the idea but after a few smacks across the face then his cock buried in her ass, she was a little more understanding and more willing. I knew that it was a waste of time to go against Ron, so I did what he said and went back to my life after I was done. Plus I knew looking at Ron that the whiny bitch wouldn't be leaving the island with us on the way home.

I found out that the cute Latina was named Carmen and she had been working with Ron for a few months and was totally enthralled with the fancy clothes, jewelry and the jet set life that she was living now. She didn't mind a little dick here and there or a little role playing for the amusement of the clients. She was very exotic looking and compared to the other girls in Ron's and Carl's stable, we were by far the most exotic looking girls in the group and the guys loved me and my social calendar was filled up for the rest of Christmas break, the whole semester and spring break already and Neko said she was already working on my summer.

Ron got done with the blond bimbo and then moved onto Carmen but I was the lucky one since after he was done with Carmen, she apparently wore him out and he fell asleep in the back of the plane not waking up until the plane was about to land. It was a bumpy landing and I was checking out Carmen's tits and they were bouncing all over the place in her bikini top even one of them popping out during the turbulent landing. Damn those things are real, I thought to myself as the plane came to a complete stop.

I was ready to get my tan on now, I changed out of my jeans and t-shirt into a pair of shorts and a bikini top and Carmen enjoyed the show also. The blond girl was throwing up in the barf bag due to the rough landing and looked like she seen a ghost. As we exited the plane, I saw two huge SUVS pull up and 2 armed black guys get out of both cars securing the area. After they saw that everything was cool, the guy that we came to see exited one of the cars and he greeted Ron with a big hug welcoming him to Jamaica. We were then introduced by Ron affectionately as blond slut, Brazilian slut and white slut. The Jamaican looked us up and down, pulled off my top and Carmen's top to reveal our ample chests and squeezing them roughly. He had surprising soft hands and as he played with my nipple I moaned softly which caused him to crack a smile. He seemed repulsed by the blond girl in the group so he ignored her since she was just wearing a t-shirt and shorts to greet our hosts.

I knew I was in way over my head, so I was gonna do whatever they wanted and hopefully I would make it out of there with everything I came with. Ron did get some shit for the blond girl since she looked like shit from throwing up at the moment and Ron let them know what happened and they all made fun of her making her sit with the armed gunman while Carmen, Ron and I got into the guys private SUV. The Jamaican took an instant liking towards me and I wouldn't mind flying down to Jamaica once in awhile especially in the winter time in Chicago.

I figured to help make this a smooth trip that I had to do something, so in the process of introductions amongst all of us on the ride to his place, he was running his huge hands up and down my thigh then kept refilling mine and Carmen's glasses full of champagne. His thick Jamaican accent was kind of a turn on for me plus he was cute in a gangster way. I started to run my hand up and down his thigh and caught the tip of his cock on one of my passes and I liked what I felt briefly. I then moved my hand over his crotch rubbing his massive member over his pants. I slowly unzipped his pants then repositioned myself onto the floor in front of the guy. I ran my hands up and down his strong thighs then unbuttoned his pants pulling them down slowly revealing about 8 inches of pure Jamaican cock. I smiled as I wrapped my little white hand around his cock and slowly stroked it making it hard while teasing the tip of his cock with my tongue looking up at him seductively.

I gripped onto the base of his cock and slowly began to bob up and down feeling his huge hands on the back of my head grabbing onto my hair pulling my head up and down at the pace that he liked and depth he liked. So as I worked my magic on his cock, gagging several times as he moaned in delight continuing the conversation with Ron. Just as he said that we were about at his place, he began to shoot his load into my mouth.

"Don't be greedy, here we like to share things, so don't forget about your friend there." He said.

So as the last few streams of cum filled my mouth, I slowly slid over close to Carmen coming up in between her legs then we began to make out sharing his funky tasting cum in our mouths. Some of his cum was dripping out of the slide of my mouth and went onto my chest and Carmen saw it and licked his cum off my chin then licked my breasts. The Jamaican guy was very pleased at what he saw and commended Ron for his well trained bitches.

Once we got out of the SUV, I glanced around the estate and this place was huge, armed guards were everywhere and the house we were staying at was freaking huge. The other SUV soon arrived and the blond chick stormed out bitching and yelling at the guards to keep there slimy hands off of her. Our host slowly walked over to the woman and gave her a huge smack across the face which knocked her to the ground. Carmen grabbed onto my hand and held it tight as we watched the show.

He was pissed and I had no clue what he was yelling at her but he made her take off all her clothes, then proceeded to whip his cock out once again and I was thinking she would give him head but he ended up unleash a long stream of piss on her face and in her mouth. She stood there taking every last drop while he laughed in her face. He grabbed her by her ponytail then dragged her over to where we were standing then tossed her over near Ron's feet.

"There will be some ground rules here." The guy said.

"First, the whores will always be naked on my estate, second, don't disrespect me in my home, if I say something you do it, third and most important, if you try to leave then you will be dining with the sharks and finally, have fun. He said ever changing from menacing to light hearted mood.

I thought to myself either this guy was crazy or trying to be funny. Our bags were brought into the house and we were given a tour of the grounds. He had a huge pool with already had a couple of women laying out nude but none of them were as hot as Carmen or me. We then went into the house and it was immaculate, once the tour was over, we were escorted to our rooms and told that the times that meals would be served and the agenda for the evening. I wanted to work on my tan, so as soon as I freshened up in the private bathroom, I rushed out to the pool and took my place on a chair rubbing suntan lotion all over the front of me. The guards were smiling at me enjoying the view.

I peeked above me a couple of times and saw our host checking me out from above, I waved and smiled to him motioning for him to come down but he brushed me off then went back inside. The other girls at the pool were total bitches, so when I tried to make small talk with them they basically ignored me and blew me off. Jealous bitches I thought to myself.

I just turned over on my back when I sensed someone coming up towards me and then the sunlight blocked. When I looked up I saw that it Carmen.

"Cant let that back get sunburned, so hand me the lotion and Ill do your back if you do mine." She said coyly.

I handed her the suntan lotion and she began to squirt some on my back, my butt then on my legs then slowly began to knead it into my skin starting at my calves working her way up my body. Her hand briefly brushed against my pussy and it responded to her touch. She had the most amazing hands and I felt like putty in her hands. When she was done, she gave me a playful smack on my ass

"Mmm...thanks, you got great hands." I said.

"My turn now" She said.

I pulled myself up and my nipples were hard as a rock as I sat down next to her rubbing the lotion into her soft bronze skin listening to her purr like a kitty to my touch. Then returned the favor on her ample booty and when I smacked it, it didn't wiggle or jiggle at all. It was the firmest and the best booty I ever seen. She put J-Lo to shame I thought to myself.

We made small talk as he relaxed in the sun then his white butler came up asking if we wanted something to drink trying to divert his eyes off our incredible figures. I just asked for water while Carmen ordered a mojito. He soon returned with our drinks then we were interrupted once again by a male figure.

"So, how do my sluts like this so far?" Ron asks.

"I'm having a great time, glad I'm not that blond chick" I replied.

"True, she learnt her place or soon will, but I'm glad that you made me look good to these guys, I really appreciate it." He added.

I was shocked that I was actually getting praise from Ron instead of him constant berating and talking down to me. He thanked us both then walked over to the other group of women on the other side and they quickly warmed up to Ron. I took a quick glance over once to see how he was doing and saw the familiar sight of a head bobbing up and down between his legs. They could have that pencil dicked asshole I thought to myself. I wanted our host to fuck me silly. Soon, deep voices echoed thru the pool area telling us that dinner will be served at 8pm and begin to get ready and that our clothes for the night are on our beds.

Carmen and I returned back to our rooms laughing like two schoolgirls all throughout the house. She gave me a quick playful kiss on the cheek and there was some definite chemistry between us. I jumped into the shower and started to get ready for dinner then the rest of the night. I saw this lovely evening gown on my bed and was speechless when I saw how good it looked on me. It showed off my ample chest and the slits on the dress seductively showed off my long legs. I just wished I had Carmen's booty to fill out the dress.

Ron knocked on the door and we all followed him downstairs to the room where everyone was gathering before dinner. Carmen looked very hot in her dress and I playfully pinched her butt listening to her giggle afterwards. Even the blond girl looked good this evening; apparently the nap did her some good. Ron walked into the room looking like the pimp of the year having 3 gorgeous women on his arms in front of all these strangers.