Star Athlete to Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a few women in the crowd but mostly guys; it was about a 4 to 1 guy to girl ratio with a nice mix of black guys and Spanish guys in the crowd. Ron made his way around the room introducing himself to everyone and we mingled amongst the crowd also. I was a shameless flirt around all the black guys but just fake my way thru the Spanish guys who introduced themselves to me. I was a little jealous of all the attention that Carmen was getting, it seemed like every guy instantly in the room wanted her and not me. Soon, we all were led into the dining room and I was sitting next to our host and Carmen was across the table from me surrounded by 2 handsome black guys while Ron was next to some of the sluts that he was chatting with earlier. Our host finally came down and joined us commented on how lovely I looked. I blushed with the comment and made small talk with the people around me. It was a wonderful meal and after dinner we went back out to the party room where people chatted, played pool or just relaxed enjoying a nice cigar after dinner. I was shocked to see Carmen light up a cigar but was kind of a turn on for me. I was escorted into the room by our host then gave me a hard smack to join the rest of the party.

Soon a couple more women arrived at the party and everyone was having a good time. Soon, the music stopped and our host asked for everyone's attention.

"I wanted to thank everyone for coming and Id like all the bitches and sluts to come up front for everyone to see." He ordered.

Since I was already up where our host wanted us, I didn't have far to move, I was standing next to Carmen and the blond chick and was the second to the last person to the right.

"Okay, ladies now 1 by 1 you will entertain us and the winner will have the honor of getting what is in this briefcase." He commented.

He started at the left side of the line and when the music hit, the first girl started to do a sexy strip tease for everyone and the guys commented about her dancing skills. All the other girls did the same, some showed off their booty shaking abilities, some their dancing skills, some their flexibility and some show off their oral skills to a lucky guy in the crowd. .

Finally, it was my turn and I grabbed Carmen took her to the middle of the room planting a huge kiss on her soft luscious lips. The room had a very positive response to my action. We began to passionately make out with one another

I caressed her ample breasts with my hands and they were firm and so soft to touch. The silky material brushed against her nipples as I ran my hands over them caused her to moan softly and her nipples to become hard. I was about to pull my hands away from her chest but she placed her hands firmly against mine. I was completely enthralled by this woman completely forgetting that we were in a room full of people.

"Don't stop." She moaned under her breath.

I continued to play with her breasts, squeezing them and circling my finger around her areolas and nipples. She leaned back putting her hands on the pool table moaning softly then reached behind her and unzipped her dress. I moved my hands under her shoulder straps as it slowly fell off her body. I moved in closer to her and teased her right nipple with my tongue then kissing it gently. She ran her hands thru my long hair as I moved to her left breasts then kissing and teasing it softly while rolling her hard nipple between my fingers. I started to kiss my way from her left breast to her right one stopping at her cleavage to run the tip of my tongue up and down. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

She moved in and kissed me passionately on my lips. Her tongue began to explore my mouth. I felt like putty in her hands. I felt her hands roaming up and down my back and I shook with excitement. She grabbed onto my shoulder straps and slowly began to take it off causing my dress to hit the floor. Our passionate kiss became more intense as my hands explored her back and got its first feeling of her firm, supple ass. I cupped her cheeks and pulled her closer t me wanting her so bad right now. She started to kiss my neck making her way down to my breasts.

I opened my eyes briefly and the women looked pissed at us and the guys were completely into the show.

"Oh Carmen, that feels so good don't stop." I moaned softly.

She cupped my left breast and kissed it lightly all over then did the same thing to my right breast. I ran my fingers thru her long hair as her tongue whirled around my nipple. My breathing rate increased with her every touch. She kissed her way back up to my lips then kissed me deeply. My hands explored her muscular but soft back as her hand brushed against my cheek and gently squeezed my breast. She pulled back from the kiss, ours chests heaving in excitement. She looked deep in my eyes and I did the same. I lost myself in her beautiful green eyes.

She stood up over me and I kissed her stomach a few times as she took a few steps back then extended her hand to me. I reached out and she led me to the pool table again. I stood in front of her shaking in anticipation and to her fingernails gently running over my skin. She circled my belly button a few times and lowered her hands to my ass. She moved in closer to me and took her hand and ran it over my panties. I moaned in pure delight. She slowly lowered my panties and she followed my panties downward with soft kisses down my hips and legs.
"Damn, they both got huge tits." Someone in the crowd said rather excitedly.

She moved up my body stopping to kiss my stomach then resting her head on my chest listening to my heart for a few moments then kissed me softly on the lips. I brushed my fingertips over her arms as she kissed my chest and my neck. My hands began to explore her body and she purred like a kitten. I hopped up onto the pool table legs spread wide with her moving in-between them then rubbing my wet pussy softly as she gazed into my eyes.

"Bring that beautiful pussy up to my face." I told her and I completely laid back on the pool table. .

She crawled up me and placed her pussy mere inches from my mouth and when I raised my head up to lick it she would pull away teasing me a few times until I placed my hands on her firm ass and pushed her close to my face. Her scent was so intoxicating as I raised my head and ran my tongue between her lips listening to her moan softly. I teased her pussy with my tongue while running my hands up and down her firm thighs then parted her lips with my tongue and began to move it in and out of her wet mound.

I began to flick my tongue in and out of her at a faster pace listening to her moan in delight. I slid my tongue up to the top of her opening and then tease her clit with my tongue. I grabbed onto her hips as she began to wiggle to my tongue work then started to suck on her exposed clit. I twirled my tongue around her engorged clit then brushed the tip of my tongue against it.

"Aye, mami, yes, oh yes." She moaned out.

Her breathing started to become heavier and looked up and saw her playing with her supple breasts while I played with her clit. I saw the look of a woman in ecstasy. I adjusted the pressure or my lips around her clit and sucked on it softly then hard. Her body bucked and wiggled in my hands as her orgasms began to explode within her. She started to moan and speak in Spanish and her words seem to turn me on more and more. I just wouldn't let go of her clit. I felt her sweat and juices hit my face as I slide two fingers inside her and with the pressure on her clit and the rapid pace of my fingering. Her moans and screams of sexual delight filled the room and grinded herself on my face over and over. She was now constantly moaning in Spanish as wave after wave of orgasms went thru her perfect body.

I finally let go of her clit and she was completely covered in sweat with her chest heaving up and down and her long hair covering her face.

"Aye, mami, damn that was amazing," Carmen said as she gathered her strength and moved down my body lying next to me. Her juices glistened off my face and on my upper chest. The crowd was stunned in silence.

Her hands then moved in between my thighs ran then slowly up and down my inner thighs then behind my knees. I purred like a kitten. She raised herself up and kissed me hard and deep in the lips. She started to fall back onto the table and I just went with her. I fell on top of her still locked in our passionate embrace. She raised her legs and wrapped them around me holding me tight against her sexy body. She squeezed me close while my hand explored her outer thigh then releasing her grip we began to roll back and forth on the table kissing each other..


"Oh Carmen, take me I'm yours." I moaned.

She slowly slid down my figure playing with my nipples and kissing my stomach. She slid off the pool table grabbing my legs pulling my pussy to the edge of the pool table. My legs parted and she ran the tip of her tongue down between my lips then pushed it a little deeper on the way up. She paused with her nose pressed against my clit then she brushed my clit with her nose as she slowly inserted her finger inside my wet pussy.

"Mmm..Oh yes, that's it, don't stop." I moaned out.

She ran her hands over my breasts as she used her tongue to flick at my hood. I looked downward and saw her eyes looking up at me. I looked into her eyes for a few seconds then arched my back in ecstasy as she slid a second finger inside me and increased her tongue work. She finger fucked me for several minutes as her free hand pulled back my hood exposing my engorged clit. She blew on it softly and teased it with the tip of her tongue.

She then moved away from my clit and kissed my inner thigh and started to do figure eights while her hands moved up my stomach and played with my breasts. I was in sensory overload and bit my bottom lip in pure pleasure.

"Mmmm..Carmen, make me cum." I begged her.

She moved back to my pussy and pulled the hood back and circled her tongue around my clit then flicking at it over and over while she slid her fingers back inside my pussy. Her pace started out slow the increased as my chest was heaving up and down more and more. I moaned and purred wildly as the sensation of her magical tongue worked me into a sexual frenzy. She wrapped her lips around my clit and sucked on it softly then released it then she applied more pressure to it. I arched my back moaning wildly. She was furiously fingering my pussy and playing with my clit.

"I'm cumming for you Carmen" I yelled out as the intensity of the moment got the best of me.

My hips rose off the pool table and I was wiggling all around but Carmen's stayed locked onto my clit. I came over and over as she wouldn't stop what she was doing. She finally released my clit from her luscious lips and slid her fingers out from inside me. I was covered in sweat with my chest heaving from the intense moment. I looked down with a satisfied exhausted look across my body feeling flushed. I saw Carmen looking back up at me then sucked on the two fingers that fucked my pussy into submission.

"Wow that was amazing." I said with a joyful tone.

The silence in the room was soon broken to a loud applause and cheers of approval for what we did for the group. We both got off the pool table holding one another hands playfully waving to the group. Our host slowly made his way towards us looked at us then looked at the pool table. I saw that we left quite a mess with the velvet covered in our sweat and juices from our little show.

"Looks like I will have to get a new pool table now, so why not make the most of it, the rest of you bitches get naked and over here now. " He ordered.

The women rushed over removing their dresses and were all just standing there in their heels waiting in anticipation for what he wanted us to do next.

"All of you surround the pool table, behind over and wait to get those pretty asses and pussies fucked by my guests since it seems to be the only thing you all are worthy of and can do." He said.

"So gentlemen, since that wonderful show got the blood flowing in everyone, I will assume, you all can fuck these bitches all night long until you are satisfied, take them back to your room after everyone got a piece and do whatever you want to them." He added.

It was weird seeing all 8 girls with their hands on the pool table, waiting to get fucked. We were escorted over to the couch with our host and watched each guy in the party just fuck the shit out of these women over and over as they circled the pool table taking turns on each of their asses and pussies while we sipped on champagne.

"Ladies, why don't we go somewhere more quiet and relaxing?" He asked us.
We made our way back out to the pool area then back towards the hot tub area. The butler brought us another bottle of champagne and Carmen and I slowly slid off our heels then got into the hot tub. We watched our host slowly unbutton his shirt then take off his pants. We both smiled at the magnificent view of this Adonis towering over us with a nice fat cock for both of us. He joined us then pour us each another glass of champagne, I was already tipsy but feeling really good right now thinking the only thing that would make me better is a big black cock fucking me silly.

We were laughing, having a good time and our host took a liking to Carmen. I began to run my hand on his massive thigh then slowly stroke it making it hard as a rock then motioned for Carmen to do her thing on it. She lowered her head into the water kissing the tip of his cock that was protruding from the water. He repositioned himself on the edge of the hot tub while I wrapped my hand around his shaft again shaking it at Carmen.

"C'mon, you know you want it, to taste it, to fuck you silly." I said.

She smiled as she moved in between his legs and grabbed onto his shaft and licking around the head of his cock. She worked his cock in and out of her mouth with him pushing down on her head almost making his cock disappear in her mouth then a few times later; his whole cock was buried in his mouth and down her throat. I was amazed at her skills to deep throat a guy; it was something that I could never do. When her nose would be pressing against his crotch area, I was speechless and watched in amazement. He shot his load a few moments later and the amount of cum was too much for her to take and cum oozed out of her mouth onto her ample chest and all over her chin. She looked up at him for approval while he patted her on the head telling her that she was a good slut.

"Follow me, bitches." He ordered as he stood up walking back into his home.

We rushed to catch up with him and ended up in his bedroom. We sat down on the bed with him in-between us. I made the first move again and stroked his cock until he got hard then leaned in and kissed his massive cock. He leaned back onto the bed then Carmen moved in and as I was teasing the head of his cock, she began to lick his throbbing shaft. Our mouths eventually met and we kissed one another passionately for a few seconds then Carmen repositioned herself and began to tease his balls as I began to bob up and down on his cock. I felt Carmen's hand move in between my legs and rub my pussy as I worked my magic on his cock. I moaned softly as she teased my clit with her fingers.

After a few minutes of us working on his cock, I wanted this wonderful thing inside me and rose up watching Carmen sucking on the guy's balls moving myself to straddle him. Once I was over his cock, I felt Carmen's hand rub my pussy then my clit roughly and helped glide his massive erection into my wet pussy. I moaned and purred as his cock filled my pussy to its limits. Soon, I started to grind my hips on him as Carmen began to play with my breasts, pulling on my nipples, sucking on them and squeezing them softly as I began to ride him slowly. My pace went from slow to extremely fast due to the fact that I wanted to cum so bad and wanted Carmen to feel this wonderful sensation as I am feeling now. After a few minutes of rough riding, he shot his load deep inside me and I collapsed off of him exhausted from my wild ride.

He had amazing recovery time and within a few minutes of watching Carmen licking his cum out of my pussy. He was hard as a rock once again moving behind her then plunging his cock deep into her pussy. I could see the look of anguish then ecstasy across her face as he pounded her pussy into submission. She moaned and screamed into my clit as she licked and teased it as the orgasms began to take over her body. Within minutes, she was covered in sweat and gripped onto my thighs or my arms tightly as she came like there was no tomorrow. He was grunting and groaning as he ripped her pussy apart then let out a loud grunt proceeding to shot his load all over her ass and back. Once his grip of her waist was released, she collapsed onto the bed exhausted also.

The rest of the night we took turns fucking one another's brains out and the only thing that made the night go from amazing to weird was when our host was pounding my ass cumming deep into it, when he pulled out, Carmen slid down and sucked on his cock. I found that totally disgusting that she went ass to mouth so easily. The last thing I remember was licking Carmen's pussy while our host smacked my ass while pounding my pussy. When I woke up, Carmen was sleeping on my chest with her hand on my pussy.

I looked around and our host was no where to be found, I stroked Carmen's hair for awhile then fell back to sleep. Once I woke up a second time, I was alone in bed, so I finally got up outta bed making it my way back to my room. I hopped in the shower then down the stairs hoping to get some breakfast. I passed the entertainment room and saw a few of the girls passed out on the pool table, on the couch and on the floor looking like crap.

After breakfast, I made me way back out to the pool area and relaxed thinking about our fun night while rubbing suntan lotion on my body once again. I made small talk with some of the guards that passed by while I was out there all alone. I heard several cars pull up in front of the house and heard a few female voices appear also. Soon, these women came back to the pool area undressed and played in the pool as I relaxed. I got up to get a drink and saw the girls in the entertainment room being carried out or dragged from the house. Then saw Ron and the little blond bimbo that he brought with him coming down the stairs. I waved hello as I walked back outside.

I figured that our host was done with the other chicks and wanted some new pussy in the house. After about an hour of baking in the sun, I finally saw Carmen appear and she was coming back up from the beach with our host and she had this satisfied and exhausted look on her face. I was so jealous that she got to fuck him this morning while my pussy was empty. When she saw me, she ran towards me. It was a beautiful sight seeing her long brown hair flowing in the wind and her breasts bouncing up and down. It was a great Baywatch moment. She gave me a big hug and passionate kiss on the lips until we were interrupted by our host.

"I guess I forgot about the contest last night and you ladies deserve to split the prize from the night before, so as your reward for a good night, so each will share what is in it." He informed us.

We thanked him for his generosity and he joked about getting another show from us. I let him know that he will only get private shows from us now but if he wanted us to do more than we would in order to make him happy. Just as I finished that statement Ron walked out with the blond girl and our host put his hand around Ron telling him that they needed to talk and told the blond bitch to be in his room at 1pm. She looked totally exhausted then proceeded to tell us about her night of fucking 10 to fifteen guys that her pussy was sore, her ass hurt covered with black and blue marks. I joked that after our host got done with her today; she would be sorer and wouldn't be walking straight for a week. We both giggled at the comment and went back to relaxing in the sun.