Star Athlete to Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenBCS
QueenBCS
60 Followers

I thought about my sister for a moment wishing that she could be in the sun and warmth of the Caribbean instead of cold, snowy Iowa and even wished Neko was here, so she could share the fun and excitement of Carmen also. I sent Neko a text message and she promptly replied wishing that she was down there with us. She said that she had a huge holiday surprise for me once I got back to Chicago and I was excited hoping that she didn't find the Christmas gift that I got her.

The rest of the week was just as fun as the first night, I would fool around with Carmen and our host and many times with both and it was a great time. Just before we were about to leave, we were driven out to the middle of the jungle then led to this little underground shack. We were ordered to undress, go to the bathroom, then spread our legs and wait for our next orders. I figured the worst was about to happen and held Carmen's hand until we saw our host arrive seeing Ron's 3 sluts spread eagle. He smiled then his employees then proceeded to shove baggies of weed into our pussies. It was uncomfortable as hell but once the blond chick refused, we all heard a cocking of a gun then did what they wanted. Once they were done with me, I stood up and couldn't put my legs together and could walk really slow in heels. They proceeded to do the same for the other 2 girls. I had no idea on how much pot they stuffed in us.

Once they were done, we were carried to the cars, carried onto the planes telling us to don't move too much and we better not have to pee or this will get really ugly for everyone involved. So as the plane took off, I was sad to leave and even sadder to think that I wouldn't be seeing Carmen again since I found out that she worked for Ron in New York. Once we got back home, it was freaking cold and snowy out and I didn't want to get off the plane and my thoughts were all about kidnapping Carmen and Neko then go back to Jamaica.

When we got back to Ron's place, the focus was us getting his drugs out of us. We were lucky that they were smart enough to put a string on the bags and were able to pull them out rather easily from me and Carmen but the blond wasn't as lucky. Ron shoved his whole hand inside of her then pulled out the baggies from her pussy. After that, we all went our separate ways and I exchanged numbers with Carmen.

Christmas was weird without being with my family but made due with Neko and Carl. I got plenty of dark meat as I told him all about the week and what happened. He said that he was responsible for Carmen and that we were his greatest conquests and best girls who command the most money from the clients and that we were worth every penny. New Years Eve was fun but not the fun I was use too. I got a last minute scheduling when a client wanted me to be his New Years Eve date and was willing to pay any amount for my services and Neko worked out a deal with the person that I was to meet with originally. It wasn't until later that I found out it was Neko that booked me originally for the night.

QueenBCS
QueenBCS
60 Followers