Star Athlete to Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Final Chapter with a twist.
8.3k words
4.25
38.8k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenBCS
QueenBCS
59 Followers

"Tell me you love my big black cock, slut" The guy barked out.

"Mmm. I love your black cock, fuck me harder and faster baby, and make your slut cum." I purred as I snapped back to reality.

After a few more minutes of intense pounding by the guy, I could feel his sweat dripping on my ass and back then feel his warm cum fill my pussy. He collapsed on top of me while I was telling him how good he was. He soon fell back onto his chair and I stood up from being pinned against the desk adjusted my skirt and the rest of my clothes.

"Looks like you will get your motion tomorrow." The guy said.

"Thanks judge, you were great." I said as I walked out of his chambers.

There was no one in the hallway, so I scurried over to the nearest ladies room and checked myself out in the mirror. I saw a stain on my skirt and was totally pissed thinking that the fat bastard came on my Chanel business suit ruining it. I'm gonna add the price of this business suit to my clients billing I thought to myself.

As, I got back to my condo, I got undressed, took a shower and took a long look at myself in the mirror. I started to hate myself for what I become. I was tired of the same cocks, monthly std and hiv/aids tests and just everything I use to love so much. I graduated from law school with honors but was stuck defending all of Ron's shady clients and business associates. They say that absolute power corrupts and over the years he became a bigger ass than when I first started to work for him. I actually felt sorry for the new girls that got roped into our lifestyle now since the clientele were shadier and had no respect for anything or women at all. Plus I had to defend them in court doing what I had to do to win the case. I lost one case since I started to practice law but the asshole deserved it and now he was being raped in prison by huge angry guys instead of doing that to high school girls. Ron was not very happy and smacked me around for losing the case but I was use to it by now.

I was the only student in my class that didn't get a six figure starting salary as soon as they graduated. I got plenty of offers from some of the top law firms in the city but I was bound to Ron and Carl working for them for food, clothes and room and board.

I was lucky to still have the same clientele that I started with and a few new ones that were hand picked by Neko but the same passion and enthusiasm for role playing and doing the whole girlfriend experience with these guys wasn't as exciting or fun as it was before. Even Carl wasn't the same as when I first met him. He was a lot more bitter and rougher in the bedroom starting to become more like his brother. He still make my pussy quiver in submission but the times he fucked me was now few and far between.

I moved in with Neko after I graduated since Carl told me that he was starting to get serious about a chick and that she didn't like some white slut living with her man, so Neko took me in and had me working and fucking. She would break up the boredom once in awhile by taking me on shopping trips or it would be just us for the weekend, flirting, fucking and having fun. Ron & Carl didn't care as long as they got their money and what they didn't know didn't hurt them.

Since I wasn't making nothing working for them as a lawyer, any money I got from my clients over the years I had Neko invest and set up a private account for myself and needless to say that in six years that I been working for them, I had a nice nest egg and spending money hidden from everyone.

I began to get ready for another one of Ron's famous virgin ass parties. I hated going to those just because I remember what mine was like and that memory still burns fresh in my mind plus these girls were ones that I recruited for Carl while out in the clubs. I hated myself for what I did but I had to do what my master ordered, so now 2 white twins from Indiana, who came up to Chicago for a weekend of fun ended up being fucked silly by Ron and Carl then convinced them to come to work for them as models. They were identical twins with blond hair, blue eyes and okay bodies, they could get to the gym more was the first thought in my head as Carl sent me out to add to their conquest list and their stable.

The other girl was just a total fucking bitch and gave me attitude from moment one but when she saw Carl's cock on my camera phone, she was super sweet to me and I enjoyed treating her like crap. She was the beginning of me becoming a bitch, once she moved in with Ron, I would be over cleaning and she would be disrespecting me then Ron acting like she was better than me and I had to put her in her place like Neko did me. I had no problem fucking the shit out of her with my strap on. She loved it and Id pull her hair, smack her ass, and make her lick my ass then kiss my feet. She couldn't lick pussy to save her life, so I just destroyed her pussy whenever I was pissed off and she was around. So I was looking forward to seeing her stuck up white ass torn apart by some big fat black cock.

Neko and I arrived at the party; the party had already started as we made our rounds thru the crowd. I saw some of my clients in the room and caught up with them. They told me that I had such wonderful skills as a fuck and even more impress skill at finding the slutty white girls in the crowd that are easy to turn out. I just smiled then walked away as I saw the guests of honor walk into the party with Ron. I scanned the room and out of the 10 women in the room besides Neko and myself, I brought 6 of them into the lifestyle. When I would hug them and catch up with them, it just seemed like they had their souls taken away because when I looked in their eyes, I saw emptiness and blank stares from all of them behind the smiles and laughter.

Then Ron got on the mic and began his auction. I still was the top earner for the event and no girl was able to come close to the amount gotten by me to tear apart my virgin ass but I knew that the twins if paired together would be the most money that Ron and Carl would get and I was right. The winner of the twins was the African businessman, who like mine liked an audience. So he pushed one of the twins over a table and proceeded to violate her ass as her sister watched. She was terrified watching and listening to her sister getting torn apart then watching her sister collapsing to the floor passing out from the experience and when it was her turn, she resisted but his brute force and strength was too much to overcome. He pinned her against the table laughing as she tried to escape and that is when I had enough of the party and walked out. The last thing I heard was her screaming in pain begging for him to stop as his cock invaded her ass.

I started to feel guilty because I remember what my first time was like and wished someone would have helped me but when I finally got the courage to put this to an end, the doors to the room opened up and both girls were being carried out of the party over the shoulders of 2 very large bodyguards. I could see that they were both passed out now. I guess they couldn't take the pain and the rest of the night would be equally as painful for them.

I was however intrigued to see my favorite spoiled bitch get what she deserved now. She resisted a bit after watching the twins getting torn apart. So I walked up to her, pulled off her dress then pushed her to the front of the room. She came after me but was restrained by a couple of the guests. I wanted her to feel the pain that I felt and wanted someone to rip her ass apart. She didn't seem to gather much interest from the guys, when she was on stage the guys seemed disinterested since her attitude was a major turn off for the guys. The opening bid was only a thousand dollars and there was silence in the room when the bidding started. So I gave the opening bet as one thousand dollars to help get the ball rolling. However, there wasn't another bid, I looked around to see Neko coming back into room as the bidding was about to close. She stepped out as soon as I made the bid; I just assumed that it was to freshen up. She walked up next to me then handed me the bag.

"Lucky for you, there is a toy store right around the corner." She whispered in my ear giggling

Once Ron introduced me as the winner, I made my way up to the stage to a roaring applause; I think everyone was shocked that I put in a bid and even more excited to see myself fuck a woman in the ass.

"What she gonna use, her fist?" Someone yelled out as I was giving Ron a hug then kiss on the cheek.

I pulled the toy outta the bag and it was the biggest, blackest thing I have ever seen in my life. Even some of the guys were shocked at the massive size of it. I let the straps of my evening gown fall to the floor and the crowd enjoyed my lovely breasts then slowly put the strap on. I wiggled it around and at the girl causing the crowd to erupt in laughter.

"So this what it feels like to be a guy, not clue how you guys walk around with these things?" I commented.

"Hey bitch, I own that ass so get on your knees and crawl over to me." I barked out.

She resisted my command until one of the guys in the crowd pushed her onto her knees then gave her a boot in the ass towards me. She slowly crawled over towards me staring at this massive dildo protruding just below me waist. I could tell that she was scared but all I could think about was making her feel like I felt the day that it happened to me. She was on her knees in front of me now, so I patted her on top of her head then walked around to check out my purchase.

"Why don't you give the boys a demonstration on how you suck black cock and get this cock nice and wet, it will go into that cute white ass of yours so much easer with some lube." I devilishly said.

She moved in grabbing onto the base of the shaft then wrapped her lips around the head then began to bob up and down on it. She looked awkward and her oral skills were just plain horrible as I thought to myself. No wonder no guy bid on her, she was a horrible lay. I grabbed onto her hair pushing the cock deeper into her mouth listening to her gag. I was really starting to enjoy the power I had over this woman. I yanked her head back then proceeded to smack the dildo across her cheeks then over her lips.

"Stand up and walk over to the couch then bend over, I want the crowd to see your face." I ordered as soon as I saw a couch moved to the middle of the room by some of the servants.

Her pussy was soaking wet and I do have to say that mine was pretty wet also but the night was all about my property for the night. I spread her legs apart running my hand over her pussy then rubbing her clit roughly. She moaned in delight to my touch as I moved behind her grabbing onto her hips then placing the plastic cock at the entrance of her asshole pressing it against it teasing her. I slowly pushed my way into her ass and she moaned out briefly. I inched this massive cock into her ass listening to her tell me its too big, it hurts too much. So when I heard those words over and over, I gave her a hard smack on her ass to help with the pain. I worked my new toy as far as I could get it in her ass listening to her cries of pain as her virgin ass is getting stretched to the limits and beyond.

I held this cock in her ass for a few minutes trying to figure out the stroke I was going to use on her then when I came to the conclusion, I slowly started to move in and out of her ass slowly until she got use to the slow stroke then proceed to pound her hard and fast listening to her screams of pain and enjoyment. As the pace grew to a fevered pitch for me, I began to smack that white ass of hers, pulling on her hair and treating her like every guy in the world had treated me in the past 6 years.

She begged me to stop but I continued my wicked pace on her ass, ordering her to start rubbing her clit as I violated her ass. She was soon having wild orgasms from the pounding that her ass was taking mixed with the feverish rubbing of her clit I saw. Finally, she let out several loud screams of sexual delight then collapsed over the side of the couch. I stopped my stroke to the crowd cheering then when I pulled out of her ass; I could see the gaping hole that I left there. She was bent over the couch covered in sweat, breathing heavily as I walked around to see her face. I pulled her head up by her hair seeing a satified woman.

"Did you like that slut, now any black guy can have all 3 holes for their enjoyment?" I asked.

She just nodded her head and I moved the dildo closer to her face brushing her hair away from her rosy red cheeks.

"Why don't you clean me off then I will figure out what I want to do with you the rest of the night." I said.

She resisted for a moment but soon she was bobbing back and forth on the cock like it was a real one and the crowd was completely enthralled by the show. I did enjoy the attention from the crowd but they wanted more but I was done, so once she was done, I took off the dildo then moved behind the girl and shoved it as far into her ass as I could then walked over put my dress back on, told Ron I would have his money tomorrow but he didn't want it because he liked the show and I walked out the door.

The next day in court, I won my motion and the state's attorney was not very pleased that another scum drug dealer was back on the street and when I saw him at lunch he joined me then we started to make small talk. My mind still wandered back to the night before and for the life of me I couldn't figure out what came over me. The guy was very cute and had the coolest hazel eyes that I ever saw on a guy and it really helped that he was a hot black guy, so we ended up at a hotel fucking one another brains out after we were done with our caseload for the day. Needless to say, he forgot all about losing a case to me and we started to get hot and heavy very often especially when we ran into one another in the halls. However, that stopped once I ran into him and his wife and newborn child strolling down the street while Neko and I were shopping.

I got excited once the weekend arrived since I knew my little sister was turning 21 and her and her friends were coming to Chicago for their spring break to party and have some fun. My sister and I became really close and I would pop in to visit her at college to hang out and catch up. Guys were like magnets to my tits or just the fact that all college guys just wanted to get laid and drink. So I had some fun flirting with them. I got to see my sister hit the winning basketball for their conference tournament and I was so proud of her at that moment and in life, she was a straight A student, talk of her going to the WNBA once she was done with school or to the Olympics but she had a wild streak that my parents hated and of course blamed me for it since they found out that we were still in contact.

When my sister arrived, I swear that I never squealed so loud in my life and she gave me a huge hug and kiss telling me how great I looked and how much she missed me. She was alone and I asked about her friends that were coming up and she told me that her friends were staying with one of their friends from school that had family living in Chicago. So we spent the whole day talking and catching up on our lives. She was seeing one of the girls on the team and had a few flings with guys that caught her eye in school.

Now my sister was almost the spitting image of me, she was 5'11", had long blond hair, green eyes, slender frame and nice perky 34C breasts. She was a knockout but a little rough around the edges. She got a tramp stamp also which she told me that she got a month ago as a team thing but if our parents found out then they would kill her. I bought her a dress to look good for her night and we started to get ready to go out.

She popped in a few times naked asking to borrow things then eventually we ended up getting dressed together in my room, it felt like we were playing dress up as kids again but this time, we were adults and gonna have a wild time. I made reservations at the trendy restaurant for all of us and got most of the night taken care of since I was fucking the owner on the side plus he owned some of the hottest clubs in the city, so I wanted my sister to have a birthday that she would never forget. She had a great time out dancing and drinking, guys and her friends were buying her shots left and right. I was playing the big sister role and had a couple of times chase some of the vultures that were trying to get into her panties that night. I would have much rather have her throw up at their place then mine since she spent most of the night in the bathroom worshipping the porcelain god.

She stumbled into my room then passed out on my bed when she was thanking me for a great night and all the fun. I took off her clothes and slid her under the covers giving her a kiss on the forehead. She wore up with the worst hang over and felt like crap she said as she spent on my shoulder. She wanted to feel my breasts to see what they felt like and I let her go to town on them. Once, she was up to it, we had breakfast then took her on a wild shopping spree all on me. She was a kid in a candy store as we hit Michigan Ave.

We spent the week shopping and partying and got ready for a final wild night out in Chicago. We went out for sushi but this time it was only my sister 4 of her friends and me trying to see how much trouble we could get in. The sake was flowing early and often and by the time dinner was over I had a nice buzz going. So we hit a few clubs and I used my charm and assets to get into the clubs. We were laughing and joking amongst ourselves until our conversation was interrupted by the waitress with a round of shot.

"These are from the gentleman in the corner." She said.

None of us could see the guy but told the waitress to thank the guy and that he could join us. I heard some of the girls comment that their was this really hot guy coming our way and by the time I turned around to see, my mouth was right at his zipper.

"I think you been there before Madison." I heard as the rest of the girl giggled.

I looked up and saw that it was Carl which made me stand up, give him a huge hug and kiss on the cheek then whispered if he wanted to meet me in the ladies room for a little fun but he was entertaining some guests then joked that he might stop by later.

He made small talk with the rest of the girls then left and the rest of the conversation was about how I knew him and I told them that we met in college and hooked up a few times. They did the typical wonderment of whether what they say about black guys was true and I let them know that he was all that about a few inches more. Everyone laughed and we went back to drinking then dancing.

At the next club, we continued to act a fool but I ran into some people I went to school with and got wrapped up in their conversation to notice that my sister and her friends were gone. They mentioned that they didn't like the place and some guys they met wanted to go to this other club, so figured they left to go somewhere else.

When I made it home, I heard a commotion going on in my sister's room and then heard the familiar sounds of a woman enjoying herself in bed. I wondered who my sister was with whether it was a guy or a girl tonight. I heard her with one of her female friends earlier in the week and she was not that loud. Then when I heard her say fuck me with that big dick, I figured it out.

I changed out of my club clothes and threw on a t-shirt then went into the kitchen to make me something to eat since I was hungry. The sex sounds coming out of my sister's room were dying down and by the time I plopped my ass down in the living room, it was dead silent until I heard the door to my sister's room open and I got the shock of my life.

QueenBCS
QueenBCS
59 Followers