Star Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, we need protection."

Oh to hell with condoms! Star thought, but knew better. The last thing she needed was a baby. No matter how in love she was with the father. Reluctantly, she slid from him and reached into her bedside table. First thing Monday morning she was making an appointment with her doctor. That's enough of this condom mess; she was going on the pill!

She hurriedly tore open the little package and rolled it down over him. Quickly, she impaled herself on him and was shocked at how deep he was. She was still impeccably tight and she revelled in the feeling of being stuffed to capacity.

Then she began to move.

She rose from him, letting him slide slowly from her, gripping him tightly as inch by inch he was exposed. Then just as slowly, she eased herself back onto him, relaxing so he could slide back inside. She repeated this over and over, gradually impaling herself on him. She kept the same agonizing pace, and he kept trying to take over, speed things up.

"No," she said.

He didn't listen. He pulled at her hips as he tried to pull her down onto him. He was moaning a symphony, his hips rolling upwards to meet her own. He wanted more, but she was the one in control this time. She stopped mid plunge.

"I said no," she said, throwing his words back at him. He let out a frustrated groan. "Don't feel so good when the shoes on the other foot huh?" she asked, a cocky grin on her lips. He conceded and let her do the work, while his hands explored every inch of her. She welcomed his touch and when he tweaked her nipples, she found that familiar tension building in the pit of her stomach.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as she increased her pace. She spread her thighs wide, giving him a better view of her pussy. He moaned and his eyes were glued to her naked treasure. Just when he thought she couldn't get sexier.

She leaned back on her arms and started to feel her control slip. He was hitting her sweet spot. She could feel him bumping against it and couldn't stop her loud moans. She leaned forward again and rubbed her clit. He watched mesmerized. This was a completely different side of Star and it literally left him breathless. This sexual vixen, rising and falling on his dick, strumming her clit while he watched. She was putting on quite a show and it was working. He could feel himself nearing his own climax once again and held back.

She was strumming her clit at a frenzied pace now. She was so close. Her juices were coating her fingers and she offered them to Micah. He hungrily sucked them into his mouth. Star moaned and her pussy pulsed around his dick as he sucked her fingers dry.

Her thighs were burning again, but she continued at a fevered pace. She rode him like a woman possessed; she was at the brink again but couldn't get there. Her orgasm was so close she could taste it, but she couldn't get herself over the edge.

"Mikey!" she cried as she stroked and tweaked her own nipples trying desperately to get herself there. He could see her efforts. Could see her trying in vein to push herself over the edge and decided he was tired of being a part time participant. He grabbed her hips tightly in his grasp and began to slam himself into her. She cried out his name again as he took ownership of her body.

"Yes baby! Please don't stop!" she screamed. She leaned forward and kissed him hard moaning into his mouth as he surged inside her. Her body's earnest pleas were getting to him and he was overcome with feeling her. He'd never been so focused or in tune with anyone. He once again spoke the words in his heart.

"I love you, I love you, I love you."

Star lost her damn mind.

She fell into his chest as her orgasm overtook her. Her back arched and he held her to him. She was convulsing uncontrollably around him and he couldn't help bet be carried over with her.

*********

Micah awoke this time to the smell of food. That, and the dull ache of a body spent making love until the wee hours of the morning.

The woman was insatiable.

Now he couldn't stop the smile that had taken up residence on his face. She just made him so damn happy. He'd never felt this way and the strange newness of it, the whole 'being in uncharted territory' thing that had petrified him before was now exhilarating.

He'd come to the realization a long time ago that he'd needed her in his life no matter what. And if that meant he had to man up, so be it. He'd invited her to hear him sing. Something he'd only done a few times before, but this time was different. This time there was an ulterior motive.

When ten to nine had come and gone last night he got worried. What if she meant what she said before? The whole now or never thing? He paced nervously and had more than a few shots to calm his nerves. When nine came and it was his turn to take the stage, he panicked. She was never late. Ever. She should have been here by now. He took a seat on the barstool and slowly took out his guitar, the one she'd given him.

She wasn't coming.

He chewed his lip trying to fight the emotion that was battling it's way to the forefront. He retuned his already in tune guitar, and checked his phone. No missed calls.

She wasn't coming.

Sadly, he put the phone back in his pocket and picked up the guitar. Scanning the crowd one last time he finally spotted her.

She came. She made it. She was there.

And when he sang that song, he sang every single note for her. He knew he wasn't Donnie Hathaway, or anything close, he just hoped with all his heart she'd feel him. Feel his love for her though song.

Now, in the light of the morning Micah felt his stomach rumble. Naked as the day he was born, he got up and walked out to the kitchen to find Star dressed in an old shirt of his that barely covered her ass making breakfast. Rick James' superfreak blaring though the speakers. He felt his chest tighten.

This was all he ever wanted, wrapped up in a big red bow. Consumed with happiness, he hugged her from behind.

"Good morning," he said kissing her along her neck.

"Mmmmm, morning to you too.

She flipped a pancake, and told him to take a seat, breakfast was almost ready. He looked at the clock, it was well past breakfast but he sat down anyway smiling.

"Something got you smiling like the Cheshire cat today! And boy, put some clothes on!" she said laughing.

His smile only widened.

"I'm in love, that's what got me smiling so hard."

She placed two plates on the table, and he grabbed her, pulling her to his lap.

"Ain't you hungry?" she asked laughing again. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"Not for food," he said. But his stomach betrayed him growling fiercely.

"Your stomach is saying otherwise!"

"Yeah, well maybe I do need to eat. But right now I'm too high on love to eat."

She laughed loudly this time, and he laughed right along with her.

"You are straight corny, you know that?" she said between chuckles.

He just smiled down it her.

"So who is this girl that got you all open like this?" she asked grinning.

"Who is she? Let's see,"

He turned her so she was straddling him face to face. He realized she wasn't wearing any panties and had visions of them continuing their play on the kitchen table.

"She's my very best friend," he said kissing her softly on the lips.

"She's the sexiest woman I've ever laid eyes on," he said adding another kiss.

"I find that hard to believe!" she said rolling her eyes.

His voice took a more serious tone.

"She's the most amazing lover I've ever known," he said. His kiss had become more passionate and she moaned her response.

"She's without a doubt, the love of my life. The only woman I'll ever love. She's the woman I'm going to marry, have babies with, and spend the rest of my life with."

"Wow..." Star said staring into his eyes.

"Did you just propose?"

He laughed.

"Now when did I say that girl was you?"

She punched him hard in the arm.

"Ouch!" he squealed rubbing his injury.

"Serves you right! Playing with my head like this!"

He kissed her again.

"Of course it's you Star, it's always been you. Even when neither of us had a clue, you were always the only one for me. And you always will be."

She smiled and ran her fingers through his short blonde hair and stared into his eyes.

"So what about the whole proposal thing? Am I sposed to forget that ever happened?

He laughed again.

"Do you see a ring hiding anywhere? Last time I checked the birthday suit don't come with pockets!"

She pinched him this time, leaving a red mark on his shoulder.

"Ow! This is no way to start off a relationship you know!"

She stilled at his use of the word relationship.

"Is that what this is?"

He looked at her confused.

"You think I profess my undying love for every girl I meet?"

"Well, yeah!"

He rolled his eyes at her.

"How many girls have you brought around here? And every one of 'em was the next best thing since sliced bread! I'm not saying I doubt your feelings for me, because last night was the absolute best night of my life."

Her voice had begun to quiver with emotion.

"I'm... I just don't want to get hurt. And I know I pushed you into this. I know you said you weren't ready. Now you're talking 'bout marriage and babies and I'm just.... Confused!"

"I know-"

"Do you really want a relationship with me?" she asked tears filling in her eyes.

"Because if you don't, just tell me now! I don't want any games!"

"I want a relationship. I want that and so much more. I know this all seems a bit left, but I've been doing so much thinking. About us. I love you more than my next breath Star. I need you just as much. And I want a lifetime with you."

As her tears slid down her cheek, he gently kissed them away. She smiled in spite of them and pulled back to look at him again.

"So!" she said laughing away her tears.

"Where do we go from here?"

He stared into her watery brown eyes and saw forever in them. He smiled, knowing that he was just fine with a forever with her.

"Wherever we want to babe, wherever we want."

FIN

******

I just want to thank all of you once again for taking this journey with me! As you probably all noticed this story was heavily influenced by lots of different music. I've compiled all the music that inspired this story and if anyone wants a copy, just send me a message and I'll forward it to you. Once again, Thank you so much! And PLEASE! Let me know what you think!