Star Chosen

Story Info
Junus is kidnapped by a centaur filly to be his consort .
19.1k words
4.59
62.2k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chezny
Chezny
16 Followers

Two centaur women hauled Junus away as he thrashed, his arms and legs beating against their bodies. Bare-chested and fairly pretty, he'd been a fool and fallen for their request to "Speak about a danger to their village." He'd been crossing the nation of Vouna to return home after the great war, and he couldn't pass by the centaur as they pleaded with him.

He was a hero, after all.

With little effort they'd taken his ax; the women were as mighty as trolls. No longer strong and demanding, his voice had gone hoarse from constant screams for help. Calls for "anyone" or "Simon" or "Zeus, help," produced no savior.

His heart raced, shooting blood and adrenalin though his exhausted body, pushing him into an allover body convulsion.

They'd entered a centaur village deep within the Vouna Forest. A large crowd of centaur men and women, as well as humans, watched his abduction with interest.

"Help me!" he called out. The observers looked to each other and laughed, or talked together with waving hands and eager nods. All of them seemed pleased.

The fillies dragged him into a large, wooden building near the east end of the village. There, with little ado, they stripped him of his clothes. His jeans slipped right off his legs like cheap traitors as one woman held his arms and the other worked on the clothing.

"Why are you doing this?"

They didn't say anything to him, but babbled on in the centaur language that sounded like Greek mixed with whinnies, neighs, and snorts. His focus on its nuances, though, died a thorough death as they tore off his smalls.

Soon, he stood bare assed, trying vainly to cover up his bits as the women stood back and admired him. He felt hot and cold all over. Maybe he was delirious, in some fever dream.

That was it.He was still on the battlefield. In the healer's tent right now. And the healers were all rushing around him, brown robes fluttering in their haste to heal him of his madness. That had to be it.

One of the centaurs licked her lips and smirked. They weren't even the same species!

In a flurry of activity, the two women, joined in by a third, began scrubbing him down with rough bar soap that smelled of leather and wild herbs. They giggled as they ran their hands over every inch of him, leaving nothing untouched. As if from the bites of fire ants, Junus's face prickled as they washed his cock and ass. Due to the angle his arms were forced in, his shoulders ached. He'd almost stopped struggling, too exhausted, too locked in an unreal state of panic.

"You are very lucky to be chosen," said the prettiest centaur women in thick English. "You are sexually pure?"

Junus's skin felt on fire. "Ah, of course not. I'm very experienced." Maybe they'd kick him to the curb if they thought he'd fucked his way across Paralia. He was a soldier, after all. "I've had half the whores in Petra City."

Then, without any hint or warning, something pressed against his anus.

"Gah!" He squirmed away from the intrusion. The women giggled again, smiling and nodding like they'd just learned their first jumping trick.

"Oh yes!" said another of the women. "Very pure. This is fortuitous."

Junus tried to struggle again, but his muscles had gone numb. A heaviness flooded his body. His head flopped to the side. The newest centaur held him upright as the others strapped some apparatus onto his groin.

"Stop!" Did he even speak? The word bounced around in his head. His leg twitched, his heart pounded violently against his sternum. Soon, thick straps of leather separated his cock from his balls, while a slim object punctured his hole. The straps held together with a network of buckles, twisting and turning around his groin. It resembled, in some twisted, masochistic way, an old fashioned chastity belt.

They carried him to a bed of straw covered by a linen sheet and set his unresponsive body onto it. Without another care, the women returned to the washing area and began to clean up. After a few minutes, Junus could twitch a finger, then roll his head.

When partial control returned to his arms, he lunged for the leather straps; he pulled on the leather, fumbled with the buckles, struggled in every way with the apparatus, but all his efforts did was pull tight his dick and almost cut off his bollocks. He's pull on one strap and it would tighten another. He couldn't figure out the trick. The three women stopped their work and watched him. He couldn't remove the thing up his ass either, the harness so tight it gave him no slack to pull it out.

"What is this?" He stood naked, trying to hide his bruised equipment that hung limp around the leather straps.

"It is your ipposkin. Your harness to prepare you for your final claiming in three months."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He could run, maybe dart out the door and hide under the building, crawl into some small place the centaurs couldn't get to. Or climb a tree? Maybe find some horses and ride one out of there?

Everyone would see him, though, naked and trussed up like a sperm cow.

"We must go now. You can walk?" the pretty centaur asked, blinking her slanted eyes at him.

With blossoming hatred, he glared at her.

She smiled warmly, and the original two descended upon him, wrapped him up in a thin, silver robe, and dragged him outside into the bright light of day.

A parade seemed to be in progress as a long, double line of centaurs—all colors and sizes: bays, roans, appaloosas, huge percheron—trotted by, prancing with various articles of adornment such as necklaces or headdresses, though most were as bare as the women who'd manhandled him.

His escorts, one on either side, led him up onto a stage where he shifted on his bare feet, silver robe wrapped tight around his body. The village of kidnappers all looked up at him. He had no idea why they'd taken him, no hope for an ally.

Trapped, and this time, alone. Zeus, he wished Simon and Teris were with him. He wished he hadn't fallen for the pretty centaur's and their plea to his pride. He wished he had slept his way across Petra City. He wished.....

The lines of the parade split; one went right and the other went left around his stage, circling him. At the rear of the progression a centaur woman trotted through the crowd, and the mass of humans and centaurs raised their voices in a welcoming cheer. Her features were typical for a centaur, slightly elongated nose and chin, pointed ears. She had full, brown hair that trailed down her human back to the shoulders of her horse body. Her breasts were firm and modest, and a circle of ivy rested on her head. Her almond shaped eyes were the most brilliant purple he'd ever seen. And they looked right at Junus.

She pawed the earth with her hoof and addressed the waiting crowd, who'd quieted with the simple lifting of her hand.

"Welcome, my people." She spoke in thick English. "I am pleased you have come out to witness the claiming of my Engitis. As you know, it's been many years since the star-watchers had discovered ..."

He stared over at the one of the centaurs on the stage with him. "What is an Engitis?" He expected no answer.

She smiled at him, dipping her head. "It means consort, or chosen one."

Junus suddenly had a very bad feeling about this.

The speech ended and the important woman turned towards Junus and casually walked over to him on the low stage. "You are Junus of Paralia?"

Junus felt himself nod.

"This is my first meeting of you. I am honored." Joy etched itself across her features; her purple eyes crinkled at the edges. "I have waited for you."

"Please, just let me go," he said, hopeful.

She laughed, a deep noise that rumbled through both of her chests.

"Oh no. Now that I've found you, I will never let you go." Junus gulped. "But, you are free to roam the village and its outskirts."

Junus's heart sank. They'd taken his weapons and his clothing and he had no idea where he was.

"What do you want with me?"

The woman smiled again. Her lips were berry red.

"Well, my Engitis, you will bear my child, the heir to the Ellnikos Centaur nation."

~~~

The shock didn't quite settle for another two days, where Junus huddled in a fair sized centaur shack near the center of the village. The walls had been painted a gray-white and the roof reached high above his head. Within the shack was a small sleeping pallet large enough for a centaur body, a human sized table and a bucket of water, and that was it. The centaurs were not a race to clutter up their space with needless things like chairs, cutlery, and draperies.

When Junus finally pulled himself out of his self-imposed daze, he realized a few things. First, even though he ate very little, he didn't once need to defecate over the last two days. Second, why in the world did a female centaur need him, a human male, to bear his child? It certainly didn't even fall next to the realm of remotely, physically possible. Far side of the moon from possible.

He drank a little from the bucket—the water cool and refreshing—then washed his face with an edge of his silver cloak dipped into the water. He examined the harness trapping his cock and balls—he still couldn't remove it—and walked the length of his hut a few times to the awkward feel of the plug shifting within his channel. It was invasive and unnatural and it forced him to take short steps.

He cracked the door open, and a young centaur male bowed to him. He was bronze of skin, with the same dark hair most of the centaurs had.

"Good afternoon, Junus-mon. I am Parchon. Would you like some food?"

"Are you my guard?" Junus said from the safety of his hut.

The young centaur shook his mane of hair. "I am here as your aide. Please, inform to me if you need anything."

"I need to go home. Back to the human world."

Parchon snorted. "Not possible. You are the Engitis. The stars have spoken."

Junus burst through the door. "We'll just see about that." He began to run, but the butt plug wriggled inside him, so he settled for a quick walk, still disconcerting but livable. Each stride set a twitch, almost like some creature struggled to free itself from his body. The centaur followed him at a trot; others stopped whatever they were doing to watch.

About a five minute walk beyond the edge of the village, through century old trees and sparse undergrowth, Junus hit an invisible barrier. He lifted his foot to proceed, and it dropped right back down. He turned right, then jumped to his left to pass this invisible line, but instead landed right back down at where he started. The plug pushed briefly deeper inside of him.

His cock twitched.

"Oh my God." What was his body doing to him?

"You cannot pass here, Junus-mon," said Parchon. "The way is blocked. Shall we return to the village? Eat a little?"

Junus dropped to the ground, the angle thrusting the shallow plug within him, and almost cried as his cock filled.

~~~

Hours later, the sun dipped below the tops of the trees and settled the world into a thick darkness. Though his robe generally kept him warm, a chill settled over his practically bare body. Parchon stood nearby, one hoof tilted to rest. Having abandoned his pleas for Junus to return to the village, he remained a silent sentinel.

He'd been staring off into the forbidden distance, beyond the barrier of the magical barrier corralling him in the village. Twice he swore someone was walking through the forest towards him, to save him, but it must have been a trick of the light. Nobody came for him. He couldn't get out. He needed his ax. He'd chop this barrier down if he'd had his ax, the one that felled countless Veromia warriors. Maybe he could play nice—they said he had three months until he would be 'claimed'—and find his weapon in that amount of time. No other option appeared to him on this lonesome night.

He rose, feeling the hateful thing twist inside of him, and slowly walked back to his hut.

~~~

A knock on the wooden plank door woke him from a half-doze.

"Junus-mon. It is time for the refitting. The princess wishes to refit you herself."

Junus opened the door and saw the same centaur woman who'd chained him with his leather harness a few days ago.

"What are you talking about?" he said, exiting the building with his silver robe cocooning him. She'd originally taken his biting ax. Maybe she knew where it was.

"Your stent must be replaced."

Though he thought she spoke English, he still didn't understand the word. But, by deduction, he figured it must have to do with the torture device they'd strapped to his equipment.

Play along and get them to trust him, or fight for his dignity and pride.

Sure, he could play along... if it meant escaping.

He followed the woman to another hut near the large building where he'd been taken, stripped and washed his first day here. She held the door opened for him, did a kind of curtsy with her forelegs, and waited.

Junus tentatively stepped inside. The door closed behind him.

Casting shallow shadows, a lamp burned warm within the small space, illuminating a waist high table and the princess with purple eyes lying in some straw. When she saw him a smile blossomed on her face.

"My Junus, you have come." She held her arms out as if Junus would run across the room and throw himself into them. He didn't. Her face fell a little and she dropped her arms to her sides. "I am pleased you are here," she said in a more subdued voice.

"Princess," Junus began, unable to keep the desperation from his voice, "I know that you seem to think I'm some fated mate that will reproduce with you, but you see, that really makes so little sense. Maybe, you should find a centaur to mate with, and just... let me go." Through his entreaty, the princess' face fell little by little.

"Please, call me Ilana," she began, her voice soft. She flicked her tail up along her rump and breathed a deep sigh. "Come closer. I promise, I will not nip."

Junus stepped closer, clutching his robes in his fists as a shield against the flex of the plug, the look of longing in Ilana's eyes.

"You see, being a princess of my people, I can only take those chosen by the stars as my Engitis. My mate. I cannot produce the next in the line with my own, even if I were to love another. I knew this the moment I was old enough to understand. Understood that I was different, separate from the others. You see, I am woman and I am man." She shifted her weight, and to his astonishment, Junus saw that she did indeed have the fleshy sheath that hid away a horse's penis.

"I've always been separate, waiting for the one the stars had chosen for me. That is you, Junus. It is you, and only you, and the minute I saw you, you owned my heart."

Junus hadn't quite gone beyond the fact that for some insane reason, this woman with a horse dick apparently expected Junus to bend over and take it up his ass.

"You can't fit that up inside me!" he shouted. "Plus, I'm man, and we're not even the same species!" Didn't she understand natural processes? But reality fed his panic, because Junus understood a little of magic.

Then she laughed, a relieved exhalation. "Oh, is that your worry?"

He stared at her. How could she treat this like a minor hurdle in the grand scheme of things?

"The stent you have now will continually be replaced with increasingly larger girths to prepare you for me." Junus almost choked. "Plus, there is a special salve that will allow my ease of entrance. This salve also allows the fertilization of our offspring and your ability to carry it within you."

"Wha--?" She was serious. "You can't be serious." He had to make sure.

"You are my chosen one. And it has been done this way for centuries. I will not hurt you."

"But, why can't I fuck you. You're the woman." Not that this solved anything.

"The consort must bear the next heir, not the royal. I would do this for you, don't you understand?" She hefted up her weight and climbed to her four legs. "I would do anything to alleviate your fears."

"Then, let me go." Junus took a step back as the princess walked towards him.

She stopped, not letting her eyes drop from his. The violet almost swam in the flickering light. "That is one thing I cannot do. We need an heir, and I am incomplete without you." Within her voice, the timbre of longing and need practically knocked him to the floor.

"I can't..." His breath came in shallow hiccups, fear bubbled in his chest. "That's just... not right." How could they expect him to be fucked up the ass with a mega-sized cock and get knocked up with a centaur baby?

He dragged his hand across his belly. "But, it won't fit." None of it. Nothing would fit.

"Our shaman will watch the progress of the baby. Once we are certain it can live outside of your body, we will perform a ritual to remove it. You will not be harmed at all. You and the baby will both survive, as it has happened every generation."

Trapped. Trapped in a nightmare, he couldn't see the way out.

She reached out and took his hand, pulling him toward her. Gently, she pressed him to her body, his head rested at breast level, her skin soft to his cheek. "I won't hurt you. You must understand, I love you."

His throat clogged. Breath fought to escape from his chest.

Slowly, she pushed him away, and then trailed her fingers along his collar bones, slipping off his robe. He stood naked before her, as naked as she was, but he couldn't help but feel self-conscious. She looked him up and down. "You are a beautiful human." He could tell her eyes lingered on his cock, which felt terribly inadequate compared to her own. "Your penis is exquisite in the harness." A noise rumbled in her horse chest, almost like a purr. "I think I shall like it very much." A speckle of pink spread across her cheeks, and Junus felt a little less doomed.

Then, she looked over at the table. "Please, Junus." She led him to stand facing it and slowly bent him over. The plug inched out slightly. He felt incredibly uncomfortable with his ass in the air and a woman leaning over him, brushing her fingers along the skin of his back, his butt, his thighs. The sensation sent a thrill through his body, and his cock nodded in approval. He silently condemned his cock to damnation.

"Now, I will remove this stent and replace it with a wider girth," she said. Junus groaned in horror. "Do not worry. It will not hurt you."

Junus lay there, feeling like a virgin sacrifice. He could feel the harness wiggle as she undid something. He wondered what exactly she'd done. "Why am I even wearing this thing?"

"Well, the harness helps hold in the stent."

"What about the ... other part of it."

She cleared her throat. "Well, that is so you do not pleasure yourself while the three month process is underway."

Junus looked over his shoulder at her. Her eyes lingered on his hole, then shifted up to his face. Her cheeks were pink again.

"I can't jerk?"

She shook her head.

Oh hell. Twenty-years-old with something constantly moving in his ass, and he couldn't even jerk it? What the fuck?

He dropped his head to the table as she pulled out the butt plug, a slow, gliding movement that sent a shiver up his spine. And then, it was gone. He felt oddly empty. But in the next moment something brushed along his crack. He looked again, and he watched her hand, feeling the press of her forefinger into his backside. He grunted.

"Oh, did I hurt you." She looked guilty, flushed. In her other hand he saw a small oblong object, not even the size of a finger. He shook his head, not being able to find his voice.

"Good," she said, then returned her attention to his ass. He couldn't watch as he felt the slim object, though wider than the one he'd previously had inserted, slide into him. It was slow, and slick, and much gentler than the first intrusion. In no time, the straps were reapplied and he lay there like a dead fish, plug up his ass with a centaur princess eyeing him like a ripe apple ready to bite into.

Chezny
Chezny
16 Followers