Star Chosen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chezny
Chezny
16 Followers

"Can I go now?" he asked, humiliated, small.

Silence, then, "If you wish it."

Junus stood, not even looking at the princess, clothed himself in his flimsy armor and left for his hut.

Three days later, Ilana called for him again.

~~~

A month had passed and Junus had finally figured out a rolling gait that reduced the twisting of the ever increasing butt plug. Locked away under key and guard, his ax was in the shaman's hut and nobody but the shaman or Ilana had access to it.

She refused to give it to him, afraid he'd leave her if she ever gained his weapon back.

Damn straight.

And nobody had come for him. Teris didn't ride in on a charger to dash him away. An army hadn't been sent charging through the forest.

She'd called him again today, and he went to the stent hut on his own, no longer needing to be escorted everywhere. After three more escape attempts, he acknowledged there wasn't a normal way out. He had to get his ax, and that meant earning Ilana's trust.

He knocked and then walked in, his robe tied closed with a length of rope.

"Junus," she said, with obvious delight.

"Good morning, Ilana," Junus said. He didn't hate her, in fact she was very nice. But caged here against his will, he couldn't quite get over that.

"Would you like some barley tea?"

Barley tea was atrocious, but it was that, a thick fermented drink, or water. "Yes, please."

"How are you today?" She always asked such questions, and he always gave her empty answers. He could tell by the lift to her brows she wanted something more from him, something true.

"Fine, and yourself?" He dropped the robe and sat gently on the floor. He'd sat on the table once a few weeks ago and felt the dig of the plug, and never sat on it again. He scanned the table for the new plug, but he didn't see anything.

"Well, thank you. I would like to go for a run today." Her purple eyes pierced him.

He nodded. "Sounds lovely, I hope you have a pleasant time." He sipped the tea; it bitterly fought its way down his throat.

"I would like you to come with me."

Ah, something new. Junus weighed the advantage of responding to the request or refusing. "You are much faster than I."

She laughed, a light sound that lifted Junus's heavy heart. "Well, you can ride on me."

"What? I thought that was an insult to centaurs."

She brushed the thought away with a flip of her hand. "Not for you and I. You are my consort and it would honor me to run with you."

It sounded fun, new, and what if he took her beyond the barrier and he had a chance to escape. Maybe he'd earned her trust enough already.

"I would love to," he said, genuinely excited about something for once.

"Then, let us go now." She got to her feet and slung a small sack over her shoulder. Junus grabbed his robe and tied it back on before the two left the hut. The villagers watched them walking down the central road of the village. Many of them nodded, a few smiled at them. Junus felt guilty, and then angry.

Together, they strolled to a log. Ilana aligned her body along the dead tree. "You can mount here." Junus climbed up on the log, then swung his leg over the barrel of her chest and immediately saw the flaw in this plan.

His robe was too constricting, so the front of it pulled open, showing his bared chest and groin to anyone wanting to steal a look. Worse, the spread of his legs pressed the finger-sized plug deeper into his channel.

"Shall we?" she said, and before he could say a word, she jumped forward at a run.

Junus gasped, slid, then grabbed around her to hold himself steady. His left hand landed on her breast and he quickly let go, only to lose his balance again.

She reached behind herself to hold onto him, slowing down her pace.

"Are you well? I'm sorry for starting so quickly. I've never had a rider before."

She slowed to a jarring trot, each step pounding the plug into him. The movement caused him to constantly slide into Ilana, brushing his penis against the curve of her lower back. His body responded in ways he'd thought he'd trained it not to. As they left the village, and Ilana changed into a gentle canter, the constant rubbing caused a hellacious erection, full to bursting, but the harness prevented any release.

Gripping her sides to force distance between their bodies, he pressed his forehead into her spine, trying to not concentrate on the sensations, but only bringing each twinge into brilliant life. He groaned, squeezing onto her flesh.

"You are not well. You are sick." She stopped in a small valley with sunlight filtering in through the canopy. She twisted her torso around to look him over, and immediately saw the problem.

"Oh! You are aroused."

"Guh," Junus replied, and slid from her back, hitting the ground in a graceless lump.

His ballshurtand every bit of him felt over sensitized. Part of him accused her of this deed; she had to know what would have happened. But another part sided with her innocence, having lived a fairly sheltered childhood herself.

She lay down next to him and rolled him onto his back. His robe flopped open, revealing his flat belly, the sparse hair on his chest, and the engorged erection that stood straight out from the contraption strapped to his groin.

"Does this hurt?"

"Yes," Junus moaned, wanting to, no, needing to touch himself, but knowing it would do no good. "I need to come," he almost cried.

Ilana bit her lip, then quickly unstrapped his ipposkin, releasing Junus's cock and balls and pulling out the plug in one swift moment. Instantaneous pain coursed through his erection. Frantically he reached out and grabbed himself, only to have his hand slapped away.

He stared at Ilana, betrayed.

"You cannot. I will do it for you."

Junus groaned as the woman took his cock and inexpertly began to move her hand up and down along his length. As dry and fumbling as a wank behind the wood shed, he still came in three strokes, a torrent of come tearing from his body in the most painful orgasm he'd ever experienced. His balls housed scorching coals and his dick burned out the flames. He cried out as his body jerked.

Ilana looked alarmed.

"Oh my! Great stars, are you well? Junus? My Junus? What can I do?"

Junus didn't answer, but simply lay sprawled like a dead man.

She reached out and ran her fingers through the spunk that spattered all over his chest. His skin tingled at the touch. "Are you well?"

Junus nodded, still gasping for air. "Yeah." His entire body hurt. "That was not fun."

Ilana's eyes widened. "Sex is painful for you? You do not like it?"

Junus quickly shook his head. "No, sex is fine." Or so he thought, jerking was anyway. "It's just... it's been a month. It was too long."

Ilana seemed to ponder this, then nodded to herself. "Then, we should do this more often."

Junus almost choked when she took his cock in her semen covered hand. Instantly he filled again. A cry burst from his throat as his body curled around his center, holding onto her arm as she tentatively began stroking.

"Is this better?" she asked. Junus could only nod as an entirely different heat scorched his veins.

"Look at me," she said, her voice heavy. He pried his eyes opened and looked up into her face. The pupils of her eyes almost swallowed the violet, her mouth was parted as she panted for her own breaths. Her breasts bobbed with each swing of her arm, which grew more and more frantic as she sped up to a sprint. And the he noticed something that should have disturbed him, but instead he only stared at it in awe. Her horse's cock had escaped from its sheath, a heavy instrument that rested against the ground, sliding against the downed grasses underneath her body.

The thick glans of the head glistened with a clear liquid.

"Oh, Junus," Ilana half moaned, half spoke. "Junus, please, come for me. Release for me."

His skin felt raw, his prick tender, but his balls still held onto their load, almost refusing him release. "Fuck," he growled. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Pain began to build again and there was no way he wanted to feel that agony again.

Ilana leaned over his legs and brought her other hand to his ass. A finger tickled his loosened hole and spikes of pleasure coursed through him, surged like the eternal tide, over and over, tearing from him cries and come and bits of his soul.

He fluttered opened his eyes and realized he had to have blacked out. Ilana wasn't around, and a crispy layer of dried semen covered his skin.

He pushed himself to sitting; his entire body ached. He saw her lying down in the river, a lone island the river parted for. Naked, and not caring, he went to her. His cock flopped against his thighs, a feeling he hadn't experienced since the harness had been put on him. His asshole felt empty and lax.

"Why are you sitting in the river?" he asked and then splashed some water over his front. The cold shocked a gasp from him. "Damn! Freezing!" He gingerly continued scrubbing his body clean.

"I was aroused," she said. "The cold will relieve me of that burden."

He shot her a glance. "Burden?"

"I am not allowed to ejaculate until I claim you at the ceremony."

"What? Not at all?" He had thought a month was torture. She had two more to go. Then he rewound that thought and examined it. There would be no claiming, he reminded himself. She would possibly never get to come.

"Oh no. I've been through the readying ceremony and cannot find my pleasure until we are mated." She looked away, that pretty blush reaching all the way to the ends of her pointed ears. "I wanted you to touch me. I wanted you."

Junus blinked. That sense of guilt bullied him again. "I enjoyed it when you touched me," he said. And then, as an afterthought, "Thank you."

She smiled at him, that open, honest, beautiful smile. "I enjoyed it myself. The feel of your penis pulsing in my hand was like racing across the Elysian Fields. The scent of your release like ambrosia." She looked away, watched the water curl around her fingertips skating on the water's surface.

Junus didn't know what to say to that.

They sat in the water for a few more minutes, then Ilana rose and Junus could see her erection had gone and her penis had hidden away inside of her once again. Flashes of the length and girth of it tripped through his memory, and something low in his abdomen stirred. They walked back to the place where she'd wanked him twice and the little bag and his harness still rested.

"We must adorn you again. I brought the next stent." With a sigh, Junus dropped to his hands and knees, ass up in the air. He waited and when nothing happened, he looked for Ilana over his shoulder. She stood, frozen, staring at this ass. Tensing, he worried that a great wound tore his hole into a gash, but then saw the red head of her cock poking from its sheath and knew what the problem was.

Then, she was there, her hands pulling apart his ass cheeks, rubbing her greased fingers up and down his crack. Without his consent, he groaned and in no time at all his cock filled again.

"Fucking hell," Junus mumbled as Ilana slipped in her first finger. They'd done this often and he'd begun to get reactions to her fingers up his ass, but nothing like this. Now that his cock was released, he couldn't seem to control himself. She slid her finger in slowly, methodically, circling it inside of him to coat him with whatever lubricant the centaurs used. He'd found out one aspect of the stent was to automatically remove feces from his body, so he never had to go while in the harness. He knew his body was empty as she explored his recesses.

Another finger joined the first and he pressed his forehead into the soft soil, swallowing down any noises he might make.

"You like this?" she asked, her voice breathy and he knew if he looked, he'd see those black eyes, the full length of her cock that both scared and thrilled him.

He nodded against the ground and pressed back into her hand, just an inch, but it seemed to open a whole new world. She reached around him and grasped his cock in her hand as she thrust in another finger. Three now. They'd never done three, and she fucked him with sturdy thrusts even as she gave his cock a hole to punch through with the circle of her fingers. Forward into her hand, backward onto her fingers he fucked himself on her, panting and heaving and grinding his teeth because he felt so ready and wanted this so much.

"Ilana," he cried out, pouring himself onto the forest floor, his hips spasming at the overpowering thrill of coming for a third time, the air cool on his body as hot breaths ghosted across the heated flesh of his ass.

He collapsed, her fingers still inside of him. He had nothing left to give.

She strapped the harness back onto his boneless form, inserting a plug he barely felt. Then, she got up and returned to sit in the river.

~~~

After he mounted her, she asked him to leave his robe open.

"It will show everyone that you are accepting your position as my consort, and they will treat you accordingly."

"So, by flashing my bound cock to everyone, they will begin to treat me like a slave?" He didn't mean it to come out so harshly, but deep down it was exactly how he felt.

"Junus, you feel like a slave here, with me and my people?"

"Ilana, isn't that what I am? Some kind of brood mare?" He felt silly arguing with her while he sat upon her back, his body still numb from her previous exploration of him. But the thicker, longer object imbedded within him was a constant reminder of his station and purpose.

"I can see why you think that, Junus," she said, shocking him. "In a way, you are exactly right. But, please try to understand... the star-readers saw your coming, our bonding. Without you, we would perish. Without you, I would forever be alone. Please, just try. For me." She laughed bitterly, a sound he'd never heard from her before. "If nothing else, for sexual fulfillment."

Junus stiffened. "It'd be more fulfilling if I had a choice."

She didn't say anything more as she walked back to the village, and he didn't try to get her to talk. Entering the village, his robe was wrapped tightly around himself.

~~~

The following morning, Junus woke with a hard cock and swollen bollocks. He'd had dreams of his time by the river the previous day. In his dreams, though, Ilana kissed him, he tasted her skin. In his dream he touched her huge prick, causing it to dance under his fingertips.

"Fuck me," he complained, barely touching his own aching flesh, only to cause more pain as it filled with blood trying to achieve a release he knew he could never achieve alone. He groaned, forcing himself to not touch himself, but the ache only deepened.

"Junus-mon, are you alright?" Parchon asked from outside.

Junus cursed his guardian centaur, swallowing down his cries of pain. Distantly, he heard the centaur gallop away, but his mind remained focused on the swollen pain of his erection.

"Junus!" The door burst open, slamming against the far wall as Ilana pushed herself into the small hut.

At the sight of her his pain lessened and he hoped, prayed she'd release him from his harness like she'd done yesterday.

"Oh, my poor Junus," she said, leaning down towards him. He moved his hands away from his crotch, giving her full access to remove his bindings.

"Do not touch him, Princess."

Junus looked up as a centaur male filled the small space. He was older, his hair gray with a white beard braided with beads and feathers. The Shaman. One of the star readers. "He is not to find his own release."

"But Sire, he needs release. I will help him, so it will not be brought about by his own hand."

The old centaur looked at her while Junus held his breath, wishing him away with all of his magical power. "Has he touched you, Princess?"

"No!" she denied as if he'd suggested she betrayed her people to the Titans. "I would not allow such a thing. But the scrolls say that I, his mate, am in command of pleasuring him prior to the final claiming."

Final claiming. Junus thought of what that meant and groaned again. His stomach hurt, his balls felt ready to drop off and hide, they hurt so fucking bad.

"He obviously found himself in this state due to his own self-gratification," said the Shaman.

"I didn't!" Junus cried out. "It was a dream." He felt foolish admitting to something like this. At twenty years of age, he shouldn't have to confess such silly sins like they mattered to anyone but himself. But, if it shut up the old bastard and got him out of there, Junus would eagerly admit to dreaming of Ilana and her cock.

Another surge of pain flicked through his prick at that thought. He wasn't helping at all.

"Just... maybe take me to the river, then," he said, desperately. Anything. He'd doanything.

"Sire, you will leave. I recognize your position as Shaman and your wisdom, but in this, in pleasing my consort, I know best." For a moment, Junus loved her.

"Princess!" The centaur took a step back, mouth opened, eyes wide in disbelief. Junus didn't get it, she was the princess, didn't she trump everyone but the king or queen?

"Now." Her voice was low, forged in that double chested rumble she performed when delighted, and, he realized, angry.

The Shaman bowed, then backed out of the hut. Parchon nodded to them, and as he closed the door, their eyes caught, a promise in their brown depths. Junus was glad Parchon guarded his door.

In an instant after the door clicked, Ilana was on him, pulling apart the harness with a deftness that he inwardly praised.

"Thank you," he said. "Thank you."

Once released and the blood and semen could flow naturally through his cock, the pain abated, but it still hurt. He didn't want to touch himself, too scared his skin would pop under the strain.

"Should I touch you, like I did before?" she asked, looking from his face to his purple, engorged erection. It was huge, bigger than it'd ever been and he worried that he'd damaged himself somehow with a simple dream.

"Ah... sure," he said breathlessly. "But, gently. It bloody well hurts."

Softly, like she worried she might break him, the trailed her fingers over the top of his penis. Junus moaned, half pain, half arousal. "Is this okay?" she asked. Junus nodded and she continued her gentle caresses that almost drove him batshit.

"Harder," he begged, then quickly added, "just a little."

Part of him wanted to just grab himself and get it over with. His eyes squeezed shut; his hands gripped the linen sheet below him as she softly brushed along his length. Then, she pulled his cock up and when he opened his eyes to look, he saw her leaning down over him, and in the next instant she wrapped her lips around him and tentatively sucked.

"Fuck!" he screamed as come and pain and pleasure and his mind burst out of him. He pumped into her mouth, spilling out of the edges and dripping all over himself. He could see her throat bob as she tried to swallow, but it was too much for her. A trickle of white slid down her chin, dribbled onto his thigh, and with three more sucks, he was comingagain,a tired, painful feeling that felt more like pulling off a bandage than the pleasure it should be.

She kept sucking and he whimpered, pushing her away. "Stop. Please... Stop. Too sensitive."

She sat up and wiped at her face. Her eyes were black again, and he knew without looking at any other part of her body that she wanted him.

Fucking hell if his cock didn't like that idea.

"Oh, Zeus." Junus flopped back onto the bed. "This is going to be the death of me."

"Are you well now, Junus?" she asked, her voice a double rumble. Guess she used it when horny, too.

He pushed himself up to sitting, looked from his spent cock to her. "I'm sorry about this. I... I can't help what I dream." He ran his fingers through his hair, scratching at his scalp, almost ashamed of his lack of control.

Chezny
Chezny
16 Followers