Star Chosen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chezny
Chezny
16 Followers

"What was it you dreamed of?" she asked.

Beet red, Junus told her. "You."

Her eyes widened, and a soft smile played across her lips. "I too dream of you, Junus." She replaced his ipposkin and after she stood to leave he could see the evidence of her arousal. Her cock hung low, reaching her knees. "I must go, though. I will see you again at the stent hut in two days?"

Junus nodded and felt lonely once she'd left.

~~~

Later that afternoon, cock in its typical half-hard state, he left his hut to wander through the village. Parchon asked if he wished for him to escort Junus, and Junus said he'd like to be alone. Still, the man followed at a discrete distance, ever his guardian. The centaurs and humans nodded at him as he passed. Most of the village consisted of homes, but there were also ceremonial buildings, a blacksmith's shop covered in soot, and a kind of grocer that provided a variety of foodstuffs. A deep well rested on the western edge of the village where he collected his water daily.

The sun burned high in the sky, and birds sang in the spring morning defining their territory. For all intents and purposes, it was a perfect day.

But Junus didn't feel perfect.

With new purpose in his steps, Junus stomped to the Shaman's hut, his aggressive stride causing his harnessed dick to slap against his legs and the plug to sway back and forth. He'd grown so used to the double stimulation that he didn't harden any more than he already was.

He banged on the door.

"Junus-mon, please, do not disturb the shaman," Parchon said, loping up to Junus before he began his second barrage against the wood.

Junus looked to his escort. "I need to talk to him."

The door opened, and the old centaur looked down at Junus, at the rope tying closed his silver robe, then back up to his eyes.

"Yes, Junus-mon of Paralia?"

"So, if I can't touch myself, then give me something to stop arousal." He'd love to no longer be in this half-crazed state. "And same with Ilana, give her something too." He worried about the lady centaur. They were about the same age; did she feel the same way Junus did?

"It is not allowed. Your body must be clean and pure." He snorted and flicked his tail.

"Then leave off." Junus turned to go, but the Shaman grabbed his arm.

"You must follow the ritual or an heir will not be sparked within you," he said almost frantically.

"You don't get it, Shaman. I don't care about your heir. I have no investment in this ritual. If it weren't for this--" he tore his robe open and gestured at this tortured cock and testicles, "--chastity belt you've strapped me up in, I'd be wanking daily. I'd go and find some nice girl and fuck her into the sheets. Fuck every one of them! I've lived a pretty hard life, not once my own, and now I'm again fated to be fucked over. Literally. You won't get easy compliance from me. I like Ilana, and you boss her around, treating her like she's a common slag. Maybe you should step back and listen to your princess for once."

He didn't know why he was pissed, but he was. For himself, this fucked up situation, and for Ilana, who'd become a kind of friend.

"So, stay out of our business. If she's not supposed to be touched, I won't do anything. But if she can give me any relief from this torture you've put me under, then let her the fuck be."

He turned around, the silver robe loose and flowing around him, and stalked back to his hut. He was naked to the world, wearing his shimmering mantle like a crown. Parchon trotted beside him, a silent companion.

The air felt delicious against his skin.

~~~

He entered the stent hut and Ilana already waited for him. She saw his open robe and smiled brilliantly.

"You wear your harness proudly. I am pleased." She reached out for him and he came toward her. "You are such a beautiful man, Junus."

Junus looked away, suddenly feeling awkward, almost shy. "Thanks," he muttered. He slipped off his robe and went to her, kneeling beside her. "I want to do something different."

Her eyebrows rose. "Does this have anything to do with your conversation with the shaman?"

Junus shook his head. "No, I was just angry at him getting mad at you for saving me."

"Saving you?" Her eyes were wide and she seemed completely unprepared for whatever it was she was feeling.

"Yes," Junus said, then leaned forward and, like in his dream, he kissed her.

It began as a press of lips, but kissing was something Junus'd actually had experience with, so he pushed it into something more the instant he felt her relax to his attack. He opened his mouth and swiped his tongue along her lips; her tongue darted out to meet his. She tasted strange to Junus, not like a human girl, but more earthly, like squash or mushrooms. He wrapped his arms around her neck and held on as he tangled his tongue with hers, tasting her, reeling from her hunger. Because he could feel it, could feel by the force of her kisses, by the dash of tongue, that Ilana wanted him in the most basic way and that knowledge fed his own carnal desire.

"Let's go riding again today," he said breathlessly. He pressed his forehead to hers, holding onto her head as her arms held him tight around his waist. He was hard, and so was she. Part of him wanted her, wanted to touch her, to taste her in other places, but he said he wouldn't. It would have disgusted him to think about, let alone admit, only six weeks before. Only six more weeks of this, and if he didn't find a way to escape, he'd have her. Completely.

"Hmm, Ilana," he moaned, entirely beyond his control now. He pressed his erection into her torso—on his knees they were almost the same height if she lay down.

"You do these things to me, Junus. You make me feel things I've never felt before." She slipped her hands down his body and gripped the harness. The plug slipped deeper into him.

"Oh, Zeus," he said. He'd never even considered that something up his ass would turn him on. Never in a hundred years. "Fucking hell."

He wanted her. He wondered what it would feel like to fuck her, his cock in her pussy. Wondered if she'd be pleasured by it. How it would feel, that wet heat surround him. He rubbed his cock against her again and she tugged on the harness.

"I want to come," he said. "Please, let me come."

"You must be quiet," she said, pulling away from him and unstrapping the leather. "Do not let them hear you, or the Shaman would surely butt in."

Junus nodded, tilted his hips so the plug slipped out easily. Then, as if she knew exactly what he needed, she filled his sudden emptiness with her own fingers. Two of them, deep and wriggling. He swallowed a moan and began rutting against her.

"You must be quiet," she whispered directly into his ear. "And do not come until I tell you."

He paused only briefly, but then nodded. If there was anything he'd grown use to, it was a tolerance to denying his own orgasm.

Fingers dug into his hole; he could feel the palm of her hand against his ass cheek. He kissed her, laved her neck and face with his tongue, coating her, marking her with his scent. In and out the fingers pumped even as his hips rocked back and forth, a layer of slime coating her torso. "Junus," Ilana whispered as he bit along her collar bone. "Soon, you will have me inside of you." She inserted a third finger. "Me, my hardness, thrust inside, filling you like you've never been filled. Owning you. You will be swallowed by me, only me, forever." Junus groaned again. He could hear her voice vibrating from her chest. "I will fill you with my penis, and I will fill you with my semen, and I will fill you with my child and my love." Junus's cock burned.Burned.He wanted to say something, but she shook her head. "No sounds. They will come for you if you make a sound. They will take you away from me."

He knew it didn't make sense, he could hear the squish of her fingers driving into him, he could hear her voice. He could hear the beating of his own heart, but nevertheless he followed her orders and said nothing.

He had to come. Hisneededto. Panting, he looked into her eyes, her black, black eyes, and pleaded.

Ilana twisted her hand and brushed up against something, and he tried to swallow his cry, but failed. His cock pulsed, but he pulled himself tight, held himself on the edge. He wanted to scream as she hit that spot again as she told him how she'd fuck him, how she'd fill him and own him and Junus couldn't help but want it. Heknewhe wanted it and then she said it.

"Come for me, Junus."

Silently he coated her with white proof of her power over him and he wondered, even as he drained himself dry, when exactly she'd gained it.

She laid him down on the straw covered floor, his body limp, his ass burning. She ran her fingers through the semen on her chest, then more earnestly rubbed it into her body, over her breasts and abdomen, head dropped back in ecstasy.

Junus trailed his hand across the floor and touched her leg. Her cock rested inches away. She looked at him, then at his hand and the proximity to that which was forbidden. "I want to," he said.

"I want you to," she replied. "But if you do, I might come and that will ruin the ritual. And even if I do not, I will be in the same state you have been. Needy without release." Junus ran his hand along the course fur of her leg, inches away from that needy flesh. It glistened. He swallowed at the sight.

Then he pulled his hand away, and looked up at her. "Where did that come from?" he asked.

Ilana cocked an eyebrow at him. "My commands?"

Junus nodded, feeling kind of foolish that he'd done exactly what she'd said.

"It felt right. And I see that it was."

It was another thing Junus learned about himself in the village of the centaurs.

~~~

The stent was now so wide, Junus couldn't walk properly. He didn't like leaving his hut, letting the others watch him walk with widely spaced legs. About the size of his own turgid cock, it stretched him persistently. He was constantly hard.

"Junus-mon," Parchon called to him from outside.

Junus grunted, and the centaur opened the door.

Junus lie sprawled on his sleeping pallet, arms and legs splayed like a starfish, heavy cock lying against his stomach, the harness his only adornment.

"It is time."

Junus glanced over at Parchon. Parchon stared at Junus's cock, the harness, and Junus could feel heat swirling in his lower abdomen.

Fuck me,Junus silently cursed.

Junus pushed himself to his feet, avoiding Parchon's face. He didn't want to see the hint of interest there, didn't want to acknowledge his own interest. Parchon had been a constant companion when he wasn't with Ilana. They'd become friends as he and Ilana had.

"Are you feeling well?" the centaur asked Junus.

Junus shrugged, then waddled over to the door. "I feel like I've got a giant plug jammed up my ass." Not very elegant, but Junus wasn't in the mood for elegant. "I'm constantly hard and my balls hurt."

"It sounds terrible," Parchon said, his voice soft.

Junus met his eyes, and saw compassion. "It is," he said. "But not always," he added with a blush.

"Are you excited for the ceremony? Only two more weeks."

Junus thought about that, about the idea of getting rid of the stent and harness, of being filled by an actual cock—though a centaur's—and his penis filled even more. Junus groaned. "Yes," he said unwillingly.

"Today, you will receive the final stent."

Junus's brows knit together. "I thought I had more to go." It amused, and saddened, him to hear himself talk about such things so casually.

Parchon smiled, showing his double dimple. "No. It will be complete soon. Though," he sobered and stared hard at Junus, "It is the hardest one to take, and you will no longer be able to walk." Junus swallowed. "I will be with you always, to assure your safety and ease."

"Aren't you already always with me?" Junus said with a grin, then dropped it, realizing he was flirting with this man. When had Junus flirted with a man before, let alone a centaur man? His perceptions of acceptable and beauty had shifted from North to South.

Parchon studied him and Junus wanted to kick himself. Parchon was on to him, he could tell. "I will be residing in your hut with you, accompanying you at all times. I hope that does not disturb you."

Junus shook his head. What was he going to do? He wanted to fuck and be fucked and that was all that rested on his mind while being prepared for just that. He had no other duties. He had a sinking feeling he was falling in love with Ilana, but if that were true, how could he flirt with Parchon. Parchon's tail flicked along his flank, swishing through the air. He held out a hand and Junus took it, leaning on Parchon as they walked down the village road to the stent hut.

Inside, Ilana waited for him, her warm smile softening when she saw Junus's face. Zeus, was he an open book?

"Welcome, my Junus."

She sat in her normal place. On the table Junus saw a stent as big as his forearm. The dildo, curved like a smile, had a mushroomed head. Attached to the end of it was a tail of coarse horse hair.

"What is on your mind?" she asked. But he'd forgotten his earlier inner turmoil at the sight of that huge stent, shaped just like a horse's cock. Junus swallowed. His balls throbbed. Part of him wanted to run away, flee from the very size of it. Another part of him wanted to run over, drop to his hands and knees and beg for her to jam it into him, fill him with it. See if he could take it in. It was enormous.

"It's huge," he said in awe.

"It is. But Junus, it is still smaller than my own penis."

Junus tore his eyes away from the stent and looked at her face, saw her honesty, then ran his eyes down her breasts, along her torso to the soft sheath of skin that hid away her cock. Holy crap.

"But something else was bothering you when you came in." She gestured for him, and he awkwardly walked over to her. She ran her hands over his chest. He shivered. "You can tell me anything."

He knew he could. He trusted her. But this... it was too embarrassing.

"It's nothing."

"Are you sure? I don't want secrets between us. Especially not so close to the mating ceremony."

Junus swallowed and stared up into the ceiling. "I think I have a thing for centaurs now," he mumbled.

She continued to run her hands over his naked body, avoiding touching the harness. They were soft, gentle caresses. "It is only natural, Junus. Is it another filly? Or a stallion?" she said curiously. The way she asked about the stallion, Junus knew she knew.

"You already guessed," he said.

"Do you want him? To touch him?"

"I won't cheat on you!" he yelled, then snapped his mouth shut. His heart hammered in his chest.

"Parchon is your companion. It is only natural to harbor such feelings for him. You two are together more than even you and I are together. He is a very handsome man, and strong. But he is also thoughtful and dignified. He is a stallion I would take for my own mate if I were not princess and did not already love you. I want you to know, fidelity isn't exactly the same with centaurs as it is with some human cultures, or so I've been told. You will bear only my children. I will bear only yours." Junus blinked, he didn't know that part. "If you, or I, wish to enjoy another, we must first approve of the joining. You must also approve my own partner outside of our mating. Our partnership is equal."

Junus stared dumbly at her. He'd finally accepted he'd be with Ilana for some time, but the way she spoke, it felt so eternal. And it didn't seem half bad. After he became pregnant and bore the next heir, they even told him he could leave the village to be with his own people from time to time. He would no longer be this prisoner in a soft cage.

After he became pregnant—such an everyday thought.

"Would you like to be with Parchon?" she asked him.

Blushing, Junus nodded. "I think so." He shook his head, ran his fingers through his hair. It'd grown long, like the stallions tended to wear. "He's my friend. I see him looking at me..."

She pushed herself to her feet, and Junus could see the head of her penis peeking from its sheath. His mouth watered. She walked to the door and opened it, and Junus could hear her invite Parchon in.

Junus couldn't believe what seemed to be happening. Panic threatened to choke him.

"What? Wait! I don't—"

The two centaurs filled the end of the hut near the door. Both had black eyes. "Junus-mon," Parchon said, a pink ting to the man's cheeks. "I wish to be of service to you, if you ever need it. I too would enjoy your touches." Junus didn't know what to say. He looked from Parchon to Ilana.

Ilana said, "Junus, once you receive the final stent, you can no longer find release. You must remain untouched for the next two weeks." Junus's heart continued to hammer. Part of him wanted to run away. "If you wish for release now, you've only to ask. Either Parchon or I could do it for you."

This was too fucking crazy.

"Or both of us."

Junus dropped to his knees, the stent jammed into him causing him to cry out.

"Junus!" Ilana called out, trotting over to him. The sound of her hoofs against the ground filled his ears.

She pulled his face up and kissed him. Hard.

He couldn't breathe, all his energy consumed with kissing back, trailing his hands over her neck, her breasts, through her hair. He pinched one of her nipples, needing to mark her, claim her in some way. She gasped, the purple hidden by her black irises.

And then she was gone from Junus's arms. "Parchon, please, see to Junus. I command it."

"What?" Junus cried out. But he knew why. She was aroused, fully. Her thick penis almost touched the ground where she stood. She was going to lose it if they continued.

"I will wait outside. Once you are finished, please collect me for the next stent insertion." She turned and exited the building. The air sizzled, the pressure of it having shifted with the escape of the princess. And Junus was left wanting in a room with a stallion, whose own penis jutted out from his sheath.

"Oh my God," Junus moaned. He didn't know what to do.

He's been a starving man, given nibbles here and there, and now a full course meal of some exotic food was laid out before him of which he wasn't sure how to eat.

But he wanted to. His fingers itched to touch the man.

Parchon stepped forward. "What is it I can do for you, Junus-mon? Would you like me to rub you as the princess does?"

God no. If he was allowed more, Junus wanted more.

"Can you take this off?" he asked, gesturing to his harness and stent. Parchon nodded, and began to remove the apparatus, apparently knowledgeable of the intricate bindings. Junus leaned close and sniffed him. The smell of man and horse, different than Ilana, but not much.

"Do you want this, Parchon?" Junus asked. "Because, I don't want you doing this out of duty."

Parchon undid the final buckle and pulled the thick dildo from Junus's ass. It slipped out with a kind of 'pop' that was more than a little embarrassing. His asshole felt loose, and he wondered if he'd ever be normal back there again.

"Junus, I would be honored to service you in any way you wish."

Junus flinched. "Service?" Junus looked into Parchon's eyes. "I want this to be mutual, not something out of duty."

Parchon licked his thin lips and nodded. "I want this—you. I want you."

Junus nodded. "Okay. That's good. Okay then." He reached up, but the stallion stood so much taller, he impotently dropped his arms to his sides. "I'm not sure what to do."

Parchon laughed, a hearty noise that eased Junus's anxiety. Then, he walked over to the cushioned seat Ilana usually used and sat. His cock rested against the floor invitingly.

"Can I touch you?" Junus asked.

Chezny
Chezny
16 Followers