Star Chosen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chezny
Chezny
16 Followers

Pupils dilated, Parchon nodded.

Junus had always wanted to touch Ilana's hard penis, but knew he could never to do that, not until after the mating. Junus's asshole clenched at the thought. Hesitantly, he ran his fingertips long the thick flesh. Smooth. The skin was so smooth; Junus looked up and smiled at Parchon in delight. Parchon's face had gone slack, his mouth open.

"Parchon, have you ever done anything with a human?"

As if in a daze, Parchon shook his head. "I've played colt games with my fellow centaurs when I was young. Petting and kissing. I've never mated."

That couldn't be true. He looked to be at least twenty. "So, you've never... had sex?" Was he a virgin, like Junus?

Parchon blinked his eyes. "Correct." Junus continued to run his palm along the length of Parchon's dick; it had grown since he'd started the petting.

Junus wondered about his lack of experience, but didn't ask. His more intense interest was to taste Parchon, run his tongue along the full length of the stallion's flesh. On his knees, he leaned forward and Parchon almost flinched, then moved a leg out of the way. Junus was there, his head hovering right above the spongy head.

The smell was musky and seemed to slide through Junus's senses to pool in his belly. Tentatively—he'd never done this before to any kind of a cock—he stuck out his tongue and tasted the gathering droplets.

Parchon gasped. "Junus-mon—" He dragged the word out, and shifted his leg further away. Nothing shy with Parchon, he gave Junus all the access he needed.

Junus grabbed the thick cock and lifted it up so he could get his mouth around the head. He didn't know if he could suck a centaur off, but he wanted to try. The head filled all of Junus's extended mouth. He ran his tongue around the ridge of it, tickling the underside, repeating any action that enticed a moan from Parchon or a twitch of his leg.

He sucked and licked, running his hands up and down the length. His own hard cock seemed to rally at the attention, enjoying this as much as Parchon did. Then hands pulled his backside around so it faced Parchon's torso. A hand slid along his spine; fingers tickled at his entrance, along his balls. They danced the length of his penis.

Cheeks sore, Junus could feel the centaur's chest panting heavily. A finger slipped into him and Junus moaned. He couldn't help it. He wanted to be filled. He tilted his hips, trying to let Parchon know what he wanted. Another finger slipped in; Junus sucked hard.

"Ahhh." Parchon moaned, his entire hind end shifting, humping Junus's mouth. Junus reached between the sweaty horse thighs and brushed along Parchon's balls. So soft, they were covered in a downy layer of fur.

With one hand fondling the centaur's balls and the other sliding along his shaft, Junus sucked with a fury. His cheeks burned with the effort, and at times he gagged himself and couldn't breathe. Again, he wondered if he could even bring Parchon off like this, or if it was a futile effort. Still, Junus rubbed and sucked and did his best.

"Junus..." Parchon said, then released a long, throaty moan as his body went stiff and his leg kicked. Suddenly, Junus's mouth filled with hot spunk. It swamped his mouth, and went up his sinuses, burning his nose. The cock continued to unload and Junus tried to swallow, tried desperately to keep every drop, but he could feel streams of semen trickle through his overly-stretched lips, leaving warm trails down his chin. Still, the centaur ejaculated and Junus could drink down no more. With one hand still rubbing along the entire length of the cock, Junus released the head from his mouth and let the hot jets coat his face.

When Parchon finally stilled, Junus looked up at him, licking the milky coating from around his lips. The man looked exhausted, completely undone. When he realized Junus was looking at him, his face blossomed into a contented smile, and Junus felt warm inside.

"Come here," Parchon said, and pulled Junus towards him. He began to stroke Junus's face with his tongue, licking off his own release. He still had a few fingers up Junus's ass, twitching them in an arrhythmic pattern. The other hand grabbed his penis and began to languidly stroke Junus.

After he seemed content that Junus was clean, Junus kissed him. He could taste barley tea and maleness on Parchon's tongue; his hot mouth eagerly returned the kiss. Parchon stopped playing with Junus, which Junus greatly regretted, but instead wrapped both arms around Junus and held him tight. Junus didn't mind that so much.

"That was like nothing..." Parchon said. "I just... "

Junus chuckled. "I'm glad you liked it. I think my cheeks are dead for a few days, though."

Parchon laughed and smiled. "I'm quite a mouthful, yes?"

Junus nodded. He loved how these centaurs just spoke the truth and didn't worry about modesty or boasting.

"You are still eager."

Eager was an understatement. Junus was going to explode if he didn't get some action.

"I want..." he started, but didn't finish. Was it too much?

"Tell me, and I will tell you if it is acceptable."

Junus bit his lip, and decided just to ask. "Can I fuck you?"

Parchon didn't even seem surprised. "If that is your wish, I would welcome it."

Junus suddenly felt giddy. He was going to put his cock into something warm and tight. Something he'd dreamed of doing since puberty. Sure, he'd never envisioned doing it to a horse's asshole, but still. The specifics didn't set him off too much.

"Is it permissible?" Junus asked. "I mean, the whole no sex thing."

"I cannot penetrate you. Nobody but Ilana can do that until you bear the heir. And you cannot bring yourself to release, but you are certainly welcome to penetrate me since Ilana commanded my attending to you. I welcome you inside of my body, Junus-mon."

Like an eager virgin, which he was, Junus jumped to his feet and stared at Parchon's round rump, not sure how to go about this. Parchon shifted his weight so he no longer rested on his side and raised his tail.

Junus could see the dark skin of the centaur's hole gently pulsing. Was he really going to do this? It pulsed again, and Parchon glanced at Junus over his shoulder. Junus looked from those dark eyes to the hole again and decided yes, hewasgoing to do this.

He slathered some of the stent lube over his hand and smeared it up along Parchon's hole.

"Is this okay?" he asked, slipping in one finger, just wishing he could thrust his cock in, deep and all in one stroke. But that wouldn't be very friendly.

"Yes, Junus-mon." Parchon sounded a little breathless, possibly due to his previous orgasm.

Using gentle touches, Junus slipped first one finger, then eventually two into Parchon's hole. He had no expectations that it would be so tight, but it was. Tight and warm. The inner walls smoother than silk. Junus's mouth watered, the taste of the centaur's semen still on his tongue. He wanted to sink himself into Parchon's tight embrace, but didn't want to hurt his friend. After three fingers, and an asshole oozing lube, Junus figured Parchon was ready.

"Okay," he said, barely able to catch his breath, "I'm going to enter you now."

Parchon looked at Junus over his shoulder, his torso twisted into an uncomfortable looking position. He nodded, and Junus slathered up his cock. He couldn't wait. He was going to fuck someone. He was going to stick his cock into another's body.

He grabbed his length and lined up the head to Parchon's stretched entry. Then he looked up, met Parchon's black gaze, and slowly slide inside.

"Oh, Zeus," Junus groaned out.

Around him, Parchon's walls pulsed, constricting around Junus's stone-hard dick. It was tight, so tight.

"Okay?"

Parchon nodded and Junus began a slow thrusting. He figured his own human-sized cock couldn't reach deep enough inside Parchon where that tight bundle of nerves was located, but Junus tried to adjust his angle to aim for some, any reaction.

Parchon watched him, eyes blown open, mouth gaping around shallow sips of air.

Having been so denied this sensation, this heat and pressure andglide,while surrounded by other, constant stimulation, Junus had no hope to harbor any boastful endurance. In a kind of fuzzy grayness, his mind entered a world where nothing existed but the pleasure in his lower belly, the dive of his cock, the feel of horseflesh under his hands.

Junus snapped his hips hard. Once. Twice. And then a moan, a thing that started tiny but split him open as his balls tightened and he emptied himself of mind and thought and energy. It was instantaneous, something he wished would last a minute, a day, a lifetime. He couldn't breathe, but only moaned, a meager cry for more.

He blinked his eyes. Junus found himself lying over Parchon's hind end, his flaccid cock hanging between his legs.

"I'm so sorry!" Junus searched around for a cloth, and found nothing but his robe to wipe the stallion down with.

Parchon chuckled, a low double-timbre. "It is of no issue, Junus-mon. I thank you for your tenderness."

Junus's skin felt hot as he moved his gaze from his cock to Parchon's hole, to the man's eyes. "Well, it's the least I can do." He wiped along the hard muscles of Parchon's rear, along his crack, collecting his mess. Once he had cleaned them both up, Junus tossed his robe into the corner of the building. From what he gathered of the next stent, he couldn't really wear it well anyway.

Junus stood next to the man he'd just had sex with, shifting from one leg to the other. Naked. He didn't know what to do with his hands, so he held them together before himself.

"So-- ah--" What did he say? What did you say to someone you'd just had sex with? "Thanks for that." He ran his fingers through his hair.

Parchon nickered, a half-laugh, and reached out for Junus. "No need for this awkwardness. The princess will return soon and harness you with the final fitting and you shall be in some discomfort." His voice pitched low, a touch of regret to his voice. "So you should sit, and relax, and let us talk of the fall when your foal is born and the clan will bestow you with glory."

Junus sat in the hollow between Parchon's front and rear legs against his broad belly, but didn't want to talk about babies and birth and the future. And he didn't want to talk about the past and his friends and the whole magical world he didn't seem to be a part of anymore. How had this happened to him? One trusting misstep and here he was, walking towards a whole new life he'd never planned for, unable to stop its inevitable progression.

The door opened. Junus shook his head, his hair brushing against his face, clearing his muddled thoughts. Ilana walked in, eyes intent, open, bright almost. Junus pushed himself to standing and approached her.

"Are you well?" he asked her.

She nodded. "I am calm." She reached for the fake horse cock with tail. He noticed a slight shake to her hand, though he couldn't decipher why. Nervousness? Excitement? Her slipping control?

At the sight of the huge stent, he couldn't help shaking himself.

"So--" he gestured at the final stent, "--that is going up inside my ass."

Ilana smiled. "Yes, Junus-mon. You shall have a tail in the final two weeks before our mating." She said it in such a way, it was as if she expected him to be excited about it. "Everyone will want to pet it, especially the children," she said with a chuckle. "It's a fun event for everyone in the village."

Junus just stared at her, dumbfounded. "People will want to touch my tail?"

Her smile brightened, if that was possible, and she nodded. "It's a superstition amongst my people; to have the touch of the village blesses the child. The more touches to your tail gives you and our baby, a greater chance. It is the power of a village, Junus-mon. The power of the village to help our child to be healthy and happy."

Something in Junus's chest twisted. He pressed his lips together, nodded, and bent over the table, his early antics with Parchon a foggy memory as he thought about what was about to happen.

"Shall Parchon stay or go?" she asked him.

Junus, face cradled in the hollow of his arms crossed on the table, looked over and caught Parchon's eyes. Despite everything, he smiled at the centaur. "He can stay."

A gentle hand rested on his shoulder. "Then, please, come to the floor, on your hands and knees. It will be easier for you."

Junus swallowed, felt his ass muscles clench, and then stood. Looking into Ilana's eyes, then Parchon's, he saw their own concern for him. He knew he wasn't in for an afternoon stroll. He nodded again, sniffed sharply. He wished he could blow his nose, but he lowered himself to the ground instead. With his elbows supporting him, his ass lifted high in the air.

Parchon sat near Junus's head on the plank floor, then reached out and held onto Junus's hand.

"Junus, you will want to tilt your spine. Can you curve it for me?" Ilana asked.

Junus dropped his belly, and slanted his ass even higher in the air. Parchon petted Junus's hair, then drew his hand under Junus's chin.

"Look at me, Junus-mon. Please, look at me."

Junus looked up into the stallion's eyes. They were big, brown, and swimming with so many emotions Junus couldn't decipher just one.

At his rear, he felt Ilana running his hands over his hips, the hollow of his back, his cheeks. "I will enter you now," she said. Junus kept his eyes on Parchon as he felt Ilana's slicked fingers sliding into him. Now, one finger was hardly noticeable, but she still started with one, slowly slicking him within before she slipped in a second. He kept his eyes on Parchon, his cock swelling at the sensations at his hole.

Then something fatter pushed against that tight ring of muscle. "I am going to use my hand now, Junus."

Junus jerked, went to look at her over his shoulder but Parchon said, "Keep looking at me, Junus-mon."

Junus did. Eyes locked on the warm brown ones of his friend, Junus felt the breach of fingers, the size ever increasing as Ilana pushed in her hand. There was a stretching, then the size seemed to ease. Junus didn't look away. Parchon nodded to him, smiled.

"My hand is inside now."

Junus was fully hard again. His breathing, panting, wordless pleas.

Ilana kept pushing her hand in. The length was amazing, she had to be past her wrist and still she pushed into him. There was a brush against his prostrate and Junus gasped. Still she entered. Slowly, a glide of inches. Junus couldn't take in enough air; his sides constructed with each breath. Then Ilana stopped, and reversed her direction, pulling out of him. The same slow glide.

"Are you well?" she asked, her voice a double timbre and Junus knew the violet of her eyes would be blown away.

Junus nodded, not looking away from Parchon's own black eyes.

It was too fucking weird. He was in some weird sexual situation where he was this doll everyone played with. Ilana pushed back into him, and Junus couldn't stop a grunt. It felt like nothing he'd ever experienced. So slow, and so full, and with both of these centaurs surrounding him, so safe and loved.

He could tell she was going in deeper this time. How far would she go?

Junus blinked. Swallowed some air. Then pushed back onto her arm.

"Oh, Junus," Ilana groaned, and pushed her arm in, an almost violent plunge.

Junus cried out, but did not look away from Parchon.

"Junus?"

"More!"

He couldn't stop himself. He wanted more. "More," he said again, a plea, a whimper.

She pulled out her arm, and pushed it in again. Something stopped her forward trajectory. Her elbow? Was she in that far? Oh, fucking hell.

Parchon's mouth was open, his chest rising and falling in shallow pants.

Junus pushed back onto Ilana's arm as she fucked him with it. It was amazing, to be filled like this. He wanted to come again. His balls and cock swayed as he pushed back and pulled forward on Ilana's arm. Inside of him, he felt her hand twist, then ball into a fist, the pressure within him almost overwhelming. In and out she went, never fully removing her fist from his body, but only to the tight ring of his sphincter.

"Junus, can you come? With just my fist, can you come?"

He didn't know if he could. He didn't think so. He needed someone to touch his cock. Parchon must have seen that in Junus's face, because he leaned forward, an awkwardly far distance, and cupped Junus's hardness with his hand.

A cry escaped Junus's lips. He couldn't imagine, couldn't believe how he felt right now. "Harder," he demanded, but wasn't sure who he was talking to. They both complied.

Part of him wished for soul travel. To see himself on all fours, chest to the floor, ass in the air while a centaur pounded him with her arm, elbow deep, another jerking him off. What a sight he must be.

What a sight.

"Gah!" His orgasm hit him, a tidal wave of pleasure, swelling and drowning him in it. He barely registered the retreat of Ilana's arm, the bruising around his ass, or even Parchon's squeeze around his dick. He barely registered the floor below his body or breathing or thinking or any of the things that didn't involve the pleasure flooding him.

He didn't register anything else for minutes later, five, maybe ten.

"Oh--fucking wow." Not so coherent, but it was the best he could do.

"This is fortuitous, Junus-mon, that you found such joy in my arm."

Junus blinked. Then groaned.

"I did," he confessed, ashamed at his perversion.

"It is good. I am certain my penis can bring you pleasure now." Junus realized he no longer looked at Parchon, but at the wall, having lost the presence of mind for the staring contest. Now, he glanced at Ilana, saw the joy mixed with desire all over her face. She smiled brightly, her almond eyes crinkled at the edges.

"And his penis, for you as well," Parchon announced.

Junus blushed and landed his head on his crossed arms again.

"Now Junus," Ilana said in her double-timbre, "I will insert the final stent. Just relax."

"I don't think I could be any more relaxed," he mumbled, but then he felt something blunt against his hole and closed his lips.

As the thick head of the final stent entered him, Junus guessed it wasn't as bulky as her fist, but the horse-cock dildo was incredibly long. With its long curve entering him in almost careful delicacy, Junus wasn't alarmed with how it bent his own body. His hips shifted, his back arched, and he pushed himself up on his hands to really bend his lower body.

"Junus-mon?" Ilana asked, cautious curiosity in her voice.

"I—I'm adjusting."

The object felt deeply implanted in his body, like a root that had taken to growth, sprouting from his ass. The image almost forced a smile, and the idea of it blooming made him laugh.

"Junus?" It was Parchon this time.

Junus shook his head. "No, really, I'm fine. It's just very... curvy."

Ilana adorned him with his leather ipposkin, the straps separating his balls and cock, this version pushing them out obscenely between his legs. After a moment, Ilana played her fingers down his spine, slipped between his cheeks and brushed against the tail. So tight, the stent gave only a faint nod. Though he wasn't an anatomy expert, he swore he could feel the object so deep into his body it had to have breached his intestines.

"This isn't going to hurt me?" A tinny note entered his voice, and he realized he was a little scared.

"No. The unguent we've been using has modified your body. It will allow my entrance without injury as well as allow the growth of our child."

Junus nodded. Centaurs and their breeding magic. He'd had all this explained, but the stent pushed into him past his belly button. He could feel it up in there. She petted again and again. The object barely dipped, but it felt alien.

Chezny
Chezny
16 Followers