Star Chosen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chezny
Chezny
16 Followers

"Are you ready?"

He looked at her over his shoulder. "For what?"

"To go out amidst the villagers. To meet those who would bless our child."

Oh yes, everyone was going to pull on his fake tail. See him crawling on the ground, enormous dildo up his ass. Humiliation piled on humiliation.

"I guess."

"Let us adorn you." Ilana stopped petting his ass and the stent went dormant inside of him. Junus felt a little relieved that she'd be clothing him.

But it wasn't clothing. With thoughtful care, Parchon and Ilana began wrapping his knees and hands with thick cloth, padding them against the ground. They rubbed his body the entire time, little loving touches on his shoulder, or his butt, or a hand through his shaggy hair. Even though his fear and horror didn't leave him fully, their love for him fought against it diligently.

"I will not be seeing you again until the claiming. Parchon will be with you, though."

"What?" Junus looked from one centaur to the other. "Why?"

They'd taken their time, and both centaur's passions had receded to something they both seemed capable of managing. Where she stood, he could just see the head of her penis peeking out at him.

"I will be going through my own preparations." Then she smiled at him, her love reflected in the warmth of the eyes and the gentle curve of her lips. "After that, nothing can keep us apart. Now, though, we go." Ilana opened the door.

Outside, the entire village waited. Centaur men and women, and the few humans. Old men, young girls, the full gamut. Through the doorway, Junus saw the Shaman, stony faced and narrow eyed. Junus swallowed and began to crawl out.

He pushed his knee forward, feeling the shift of the thing inside of him. His cock, so tightly bound, didn't even slap against his leg, but sternly jutted towards the ground. He moved a hand, then his other leg, the movement awkward with the bend of his back. The stent jogged within him as he found a pattern to his movement and the crowd parted, encircling him and his two escorts. The air felt cool against his hot skin.

"Everyone," Ilana said to the crowd, "as you can see, my Engitis is ready. He has taken the final stent, his body prepared for the nurturing of our child, your next leader. When I was young and the stars told me of this man, I loved him then. Now, after getting to know what a valiant, caring person he is, I love him even more. I hope that you, my people, will bless him this day. Bless him and our child and our union to be made within a fortnight."

She backed up and he clenched his ass, an automatic reaction; the stent bobbed. He cast panicked eyes on her as people watched him. She shook her head and smiled.

Then the crowd swarmed him.

First the older men and women came forward, carefully placing hooves around Junus's nearly prone body. They bowed down with the jerking movement of the aged, barely brushing Junus's tail. After the careful movements of the elderly, the fast, sharp actions of the young made Junus want to hide his head, avoid the sight of the crushing hooves as they danced around his head.

Again and again the large stent inside of him dipped and bobbed with the contact on his tail. Some of the villagers just touched it, others petted, some even pulled and Junus swallowed down indignant cries. He just wanted it to end.

A young voice giggled as a tug pulled the leather straps surrounding his bollocks and cock. Junus glared over his shoulder at the young centaur girl. She giggled again, and said, "I hope you get a baby, Mr. Engitis."

She turned and pushed herself through the crowd, each waiting to manhandle him. Junus just dropped his head to the ground again, ass in the air, and waited for it to be over.

~~~

The next morning Parchon came to his hut and re-wrapped his hands and knees. "Can I offer you anything, Junus-mon?"

Junus shook his head. Then reconsidered. "Something to aid in sleep? I can't sleep with this thing--"

Parchon nodded. "Tonight, I will get you something."

Junus smiled at him. Parchon was a great companion. Until he opened his mouth and earned Junus's eternal ire.

"We must go and traverse the street."

"What? Why? I hate crawling in public."

Parchon let his eyes slip from Junus's face to his knees. "Every day, for the next two weeks until your claiming, you are expected to be available to the people."

"So they can touch me again?" Junus's ass did that involuntary clenching thing again. He ground his teeth, trying to relax.

"So they can bless you. Yes." Parchon's eyebrows drew together in the center, his lips dipped in a frown of unhappiness. "I am sorry this is hard on you, Junus-mon."

With a deep inhale, Junus tried to give himself strength. Strength to go out there and crawl across the ground, naked, in a harness, to be handled without any thought to his own comfort. He did this to wipe away the look on Parchon's face, and the one he could easily imagine on Ilana's. Worry, sadness. He didn't want to add to her own stress.

"Fine, let's get this over with." Junus pushed himself to his hands and knees.

~~~

The morning of the ceremony, Parchon had knocked perfunctorily and entered Junus's hut without a word from Junus. "We should start your preparations now." He grinned like a silly girl and shifted his weight from hoof to hoof.

"Why? What do we have to do?"

"Get you to relax," he said, then in a swift, simple action, removed the horse dildo from Junus's ass and the leather restraints. Junus practically groaned as his body unfolded from the uncomfortable position it had been in for two agonizing weeks. Every day he paraded around so he could be petted and poked by the population of the village. He couldn't sleep well, because his back hurt so badly. The sleeping aids that Parchon brought him were the only things that had kept him sane. Now his body almost creaked as he stretched his back, finding his feet to stand.

"This feels pretty awful," Junus said, stretching forward to touch his toes, then rocking back, pushing his fists into the small of his back. His hole had no feeling what so ever. He was numb back there.

"To the bathhouse, then." Parchon grabbed Junus's arm and helped him walk to the stent hut. Within were the same women, who bowed to Junus, and greeted him with joy.

"Junus-mon! It is wonderful to be of service to you. Shall we scrub you clean?" the pretty centaur filly asked.

Junus shook his head, then looked over at his friend. "No, Parchon will help me with anything I need."

"Of course," the filly said.

Parchon helped him fill a human-sized tub with heated water and he stumbled over the lip of it, sinking into the tub. The waterline climbed to his nose and the heat soaked into his muscles. He squeezes his ass experimentally; the sensation was dull.

"I feel kind of numb in my ass," he said, no longer worried about embarrassment or propriety with his friend.

"That is the lubricant used in the final stent. It is a pain reliever as well as a muscle relaxer and also prepares your body--"

"--for the baby," Junus finished.

"Exactly," Parchon said with a grin, then began rubbing Junus's shoulders.

They spent the afternoon together, Parchon grooming Junus in all the ways one of those royally pampered. He got a massage, his hair washed and trimmed, and they chatted about inconsequential things.

Parchon gave him a minty drink with the burn of alcohol in it, and soon Junus found himself giggling over a story the centaur was telling him of his own childhood.

"--and so I'd had to run from the swarm of bees, fast as I could gallop, which, I must say even back then was impressive."

"Guess when you mix boys and sticks and bee's nests together you get angry bees in any culture."

"I had so many welts on my rump. My mother slathered me with some salve, but did so roughly. I think she wished she'd had a girl."

Junus and Parchon laughed, eating a little food in the steamy bath hall brought to them by the filly. Junus noted the darkness through the high windows, and pimples prickled over his skin, though it was warm and cozy in the hall.

"Is it time?" he asked.

Parchon sobered. "It is. Are you ready?"

Junus considered this. Was he ready to become a mother? Zeus, no. But was he ready to mate, even if publicly, get this whole ceremony over with. Hell yes.

Junus nodded. Parchon smiled at him. "Then let us go to the mating ramp."

"Mating ramp?"

Parchon lead Junus out of the bathhouse. His head felt swirly, and when he stumbled, he grabbed onto his friend, giggling. A large bonfire had been built in the village center and on the stage was a large wooden contraption. A wooden ramp rested up against a vertical wall. On either side of the ramp, closer to the ground, were two sideboards. A single bar of smooth wood was positioned near the top of the ramp.

"Come Junus. Lay down and we will get you situated."

Junus eyed the ramp and noted the padding of straw along its length. Near the lower half of the center was a hump. Slowly, Junus crawled his hands up the ramp and laid down on it, the hump under his belly.

"Crawl up more, the support should be under your pelvis, to allow easy access for the princess."

"Ah, okay." Junus climbed up more, until his pelvis hit the hump. His dick fell through a hole in the slab of wood he hadn't noticed before. Parchon pushed something under Junus's foot high enough that he had to bend his legs to keep his foot on the step. Parchon walked to where Junus could see him, then pointed at the cross bar.

"If you hold onto this, it will help you have some stability."

"So," Junus looked from one side to the other. "She comes up, one leg on either side of me using those supports?"

"Yes. And I will be here with you, the entire time." Parchon reached out and brushed Junus's hair from his face.

"Princess Ilana has been given a special drink to assure her prowess through the mating."

Junus blinked, nodded.

"It will make her more aggressive. I just want you to know this, to prepare you. She must ejaculate within you three times. The first time will be fast, and ... rough."

"Rough?" Junus swallowed, wished he had more of the drink Parchon had given him in the bathhouse.

"Yes. You must know, she loves you. She would never hurt you, but she is driven by the drink, by the urge to mate and create your baby." Parchon looked sad, and that made Junus as nervous as a boy at his first battle. "Remember, she loves you."

Junus nodded, unsure if he was reassuring the centaur or himself.

"I will prepare you now. She will be coming soon."

Since Junus was facing away from the bonfire, all he could judge by was his hearing, and he could hear a lot of people. Whinnies and snorts, the stopping of hooves. Men and women cried out in celebration, and laughed. Some even began to sing centaur songs that Junus couldn't follow.

Leather straps wrapped around his body, pressing him into the ramp: all but his cock, which dangled freely through the hole. At his backside, Parchon slathered a thick layer of lubricant all over him. He slathered it on his ass,inhis ass—practically using his whole hand to do it, but Junus didn't feel that much—over his thighs and lower back.

"I cover you all over because the rub of her fur on your skin might chafe. Here," he handed Junus a drink, "drink this. Drink as much as you can stomach."

"What is it?" he asked, then began to guzzle down the drink. It was thick and creamy, with a bitter, salty taste.

"It is much the same drink that Ilana has imbibed."

Junus stopped drinking, staring at the stallion over the edge of the cup.

"It will make you eager for the mating. Also, it will tie her semen into your passion."

Junus sprayed the liquid still in his mouth. "What does that mean?"

"It means you will desire her semen. It will assure future matings. Ilana, when you ejaculate within her, will also desire your semen. You will be tied together through this."

"But that's--"

"It is our way." Parchon poured him more drink. "Drink more."

Mindlessly, Junus drank more, wondering if there would ever be a way out of this.

"I too wish to drink of this drink. I wish I could tie myself to both of you," Parchon said, his words so quiet Junus almost didn't hear him over the crowd.

Without much thought as to what he was saying, Junus said, "What if we mixed our semen together and put it inside you."

Parchon smiled. "It is certainly something to speak to the Shaman about."

By now, Junus's skin had begun to grow warm and his bollocks felt heavy, dangling to the ground.

"I feel fuzzy," he told Parchon.

Parchon chuckled. "The drink is affecting you. Here, I will help."

Then Parchon had his hand on Junus's dick, sliding up and down it with the thick lubricant. Junus moaned. It felt sofuckinggood.

Parchon stopped and a protest slipped from Junus's lips.

"You must wait. I will be here through the entire mating, though. Remember Junus," Parchon stared into Junus's eyes. The centaur's iris had blossomed. "I will always be here."

Then the crowd screamed. The chant of "Ilana" and "Princess" filled the air, crescendoed to a peak and then died.

"Thank you my family, my people. Thank you for being here for my first mating with my Engitis, Junus of Paralia." She whinnied, a high pitched cry, and her hoofs hit the ground, sending the sound all around the village. Junus wished he could see her. Prepare himself. Ready himself.

"She comes," Parchon said, the stallion himself beyond Junus's sight. Junus squeezed his eyes shit, gripped the bar before him, and then heard the hit of her hooves on the wood supports.

"Junus. My Junus. I love you. I love you, my Junus."

Ilana's words were frantic, desperate, and Junus felt something warm and hard hit against his rear. First it hit his thigh, then his butt cheek. Then one hand on his right cheek pulled, and something—the head of her cock—hit his hole and pushed in. Brutally.

Junus screamed.

It was an invasion. The hard length of her split him open, tore him in two. Without any finesse or care she pushed herself, her full fucking self, into him. Junus screamed again, pushed against the steps to get away. One gave way, landing him hard against the warm wood.

The cock pulled out, then thrust inside of him again.

"Stop!" he yelled. "You're hurting me."

"I'm so sorry, my Junus," Ilana said, her words hollow, breathless. "I'm so sorry. I love you." Her words were highlighted by the sharp snap of her hips as she plunged into him again. He swore the head of her cock rammed against his heart; he could feel it slamming into him, tearing its way through him.

Then she grunted, a snorting sound, and the thing inside of him pulsated. Junus blinked; the world was cloudy, sparkling at the edges. It continued to writhe inside of him.

And then it was gone.

Ilana whinnied, a triumphant, dominant noise that sent shivers of fear through Junus.

What had he agreed to? They'd lied to him. This wasn't joyous, wasn't pleasurable. This was fucking unimaginable. Fucking torture.

"Parchon. Stop her, please. I can't do it again. I can't?" His voice came out a whimper. A plea.

Liquid sluiced down his legs. He tightened his insides and more gushed out of him, hot.

Ilana whinnied again. Junus struggled against his bindings, barely rocking the ramp.

"I cannot, Junus-mon. The first mating is the worst. It will be better next time. She was rough, but she will not be so desperate to enter you again."

"I—I don't care," Junus sobbed. "It hurts. It fucking hurts me inside. She's tearing me up."

Parchon was around to the front in a second. He cradled Junus's face in his hands, kissed his cheeks that had become damp, wiped away his tears with his thumbs. "It will not be so bad the second time. And the third time will bring you pleasure. It has always been so."

"How do you know? Have you had a horse cock up your ass?" he demanded.

Parchon's face softened and he shook his head. "No, Junus-mon, you know I have not. And even if I had, it would not be the same. My body is larger than yours. You are small and delicate and I only want to protect you. But you will not be injured from this. You are safe. And the pain will be away soon."

"But--" Junus sniffed, sucking snot back into his nose, "--I'm scared. I can't do that again. Parchon, I can't go through that again."

The centaur gripped Junus's hands. "You can, and you will." He looked up, over Junus's back toward the onlookers cheering for more of his debauchery. Quickly, he kissed Junus's lips. "She comes again."

Junus cried out, grasped onto Parchon's hands, but the man tore himself away and went to help Ilana in her rape of him. Junus squeezed his ass cheeks closed, preparing himself to fight the invasion.

"Junus, you must relax. You will only make it worse on yourself," Parchon said.

The beat of hooves against the wood and hands on his ass were the harbingers of his dread. His skin stung, and he wondered how bad he'd feel without the dulling effects of the lubricant. Fingers fought him, pulled apart his cheeks that he struggled to keep tight.

Then the blunt end of the princess' cock beat against his flesh, and then it was inside.

"No!" he screamed, struggling again, reaching back with one hand to push her away, but he couldn't support himself against her thrusts. He abandoned his attack and held gripped the bar as she fucked him.

But it wasn't so rough this time. Though the horse penis still hit him deep, the slide was steady, more gentle.

"Junus, I'm so sorry for hurting you. I only wish to give you pleasure. I only wish to please you. Junus, please take my offering. Take my semen into you. Hold onto it."

Her words, less feral than before, soothed away the edge of his panic. Then a hand on his dick made him realize he'd grown hard. The firm grip provided a tunnel for his cock that the eternal pistoning forced him into. He swallowed hard, hanging onto the bar, trying to keep from sliding down the wood. His feet constantly lost purchase, the only thing keeping him upright the force of the centaur's body on his own.

Her body stilled over his, though Parchon continued to stroke Junus, and he could feel the mighty length of her pulse inside of him like a long serpent slithering through his body, threatening to force its way forward and up through his chest, out his mouth.

But it didn't, and the huge cock stopped its perverse writhing and in a moment it was gone. From his body surged the well of semen she'd unloaded from her bollocks, adding to her previous leavings.

Parchon was back by Junus's head. "Hang on. Only once more."

So dizzy, the world spun around him. Only one more time. Only one more. He couldn't get away. His body was exhausted from supporting himself when she was on him. His foot tried to find purchase against the wood, but the surface was too smooth. The noise behind him changed timbre, but he couldn't see anything in the dark edges of the crowd when he tried to look back. But he did see Ilana trotting towards him, her penis unsheathed, its full length frightening. Somehow she held it close to her belly as she charged towards him. Parchon left Junus once more to help her, and Junus faced forward, trying to relax.

She slid into him for the last time. This time, there was no pain.

Parchon gripped his cock again, allowing Junus to push himself through, massaging it, stroking it. Heat pooled in Junus's belly as Ilana danced rhythmically within him. His body felt on fire. He squeezed gently around her and she cried out, a kind of whooping joy. His spark of arousal expanded from his lower belly, up through his body. Grunting, he pushed back into her, wanting her this time. She brushed against his prostrate, against parts of him never meant to be touched. She filled him.Dominatedhim in a way he'd never imagined.

Chezny
Chezny
16 Followers