Star Chosen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chezny
Chezny
16 Followers

Together they rocked. Parchon kept up a high pitched noise, half whinny, half whine. His own grunts filled his ears, as well those from Ilana, full of rutting satisfaction. His balls grew tight and in shock, he realized this time he would come. He tilted his hips and pulled Ilana impossibly deep into him.

"Junus!" Her pace picked up, and Junus met it, balancing on the one step, his body a tense coil ready to unfurl at any moment.

No four-thrust orgasm this time, Ilana rode him and rode him. "Please," Junus begged. "Make me come. I just want to come."

"Yes, Junus," Ilana said between breathless gasps. "Yes."

His body struck against the already flattening cushion to the beat of Ilana's passion, his own orgasm almost upon him. In his ear, Parchon whispered, chanted things like "yes, Junus, so strong," and "take her, all of her, love her," and behind him Junus could hear Ilana's own vows of love, both of them around him, panting together, in time. Then he was coming, relieved, overjoyed. He cried out with the intensity of it, and Ilana, behind him, whispered his name, caressed it with her lips, coming too.

Her breath caught, and he held on tight through their orgasms, feeling so many things at once. To each he could give a name, but they meant so much more combined within him.

Then she was off him. He felt wrung out, used, emptied of everything but the fluids within his body. Untied, Junus slumped off the platform, boneless. Ilana effortlessly picked him up, held him tight to her.

"Oh, Junus." A thousand things in that one word. A thousand things.

She pressed his lips to hers, and he readily returned the kiss.

His legs were sticky and her juices kept dripping out of him. Certainly, the princess got the mess all over herself, too, the way she cuddled him to her chest. He'd be embarrassed if anyone was watching, but as he looked out on the crowd, he saw them all mounting each other. Men upon women and men upon men. He even saw a pair of female centaurs kissing. The whole ritual had instigated a massive orgy. It might have excited him to see, if he wasn't already spent and bone-tired.

Tomorrow he'd be sore as hell.

Parchon pranced around him and Ilana, obviously aroused, obviously wanting his own body to mount. Junus sure as hell wasn't about to offer.

"Parchon," Ilana said, a kind of weariness weighing her own words. It must have been a trial for her as well, though he couldn't imagine it was half so bad for her. "You have our leave to find someone." She looked at Junus and nodded at him, eyebrows raised.

"Oh, yes," Junus said at her urging, "You can go be with someone if you want it." Though Junus knew the answer to that.

Parchon, lips parted, his sharp features flushed, shook his head. "I am with you two. I do not wish another." His cock bounced as he hopped from one leg to the next like an eager colt for a run. Though not as big as Ilana's, it still intimidated Junus to even look at it.

"I can't--" Junus shook his head. "I could suck on you again," he offered, though the thought of it right then exhausted him even more.

"Let us go to my home," Ilana said, reaching out to the randy centaur. Then she amended, "Our home, and there we will care for you." Parchon looked at them, eyes black, and nodded eagerly. Together they left the orgy and gently pleased Parchon throughout the night.

~~~

The next day, a loud knocking at the door of Ilana's hut—though larger than his, it was a far cry from Junus's imaginings of a royal palace, bare as it was—woke the three up from the pile they'd passed out in.

Sore and tired, he lay there as Parchon hefted himself to standing to answer the door. Through one cracked eye, Junus saw the Shaman standing there, white beard twitching as the man demanded entrance.

"Why are you here?" Junus said, a near growl for his disdain for the man.

"To test for your pregnancy. Do not argue." The old centaur pointed at the ground before him. Junus raised an eyebrow.

"Shaman, I am sure Junus would eagerly do as you asked... if you asked him," Ilana said, gently moving Junus from her side as she too stood to greet the Shaman.

The Shaman closed his eyes, then opened them again. He forced a smile, then tilted his head toward Junus. "Junus-mon, if you would please, I would like to test if the pregnancy has sparked."

Though he wanted to drag this out more, Junus was curious himself to know if he'd gotten pregnant, the entire thought of it scary and exciting all at once. He walked to the shaman, nude and still crusty from the previous night.

The Shaman held out a blue crystal on the end of a string that looked woven from horse hair. As he moved the crystal toward Junus, it passed Parchon and began to glow a rich blue.

The Shaman looked at Parchon, so did Ilana. Junus didn't take too long to catch up.

"You'repregnant?" he asked.

Parchon blinked, then his stunned features took on the radiance of joy.

"I'm pregnant?" the stallion asked. "Junus-mon, it is yours. You used the special salve when we mated, didn't you? From our time two weeks ago? I didn't even think..."

Ilana laughed. "Check Junus, Shaman. Will I be the only one not bearing a child this season?"

The crystal glowed blue for Junus too. He planted his hands on his stomach, wondered where the tiny bundle of cells was growing within him.

"I'm going to be a mother and... a father." It seemed a strange, strange world.

Ilana bowed to the Shaman. "If you do not mind, Shaman. I do not wish to be left out of this." And she pushed the sputtering man out of the hut and faced Junus. "I too wish to bear your children, Junus-mon. Do you think...?" She looked Junus up and down, licked her lips.

Junus grinned, caught the amusement in Parchon's eyes from where he still stood next to the door, and then laughed out loud.

"Three children?" he asked. It was all so overwhelming. He looked at the two centaurs, people he'd grown to love. A place he felt welcomed and cherished, right here with them. He'd be starting a family with two kids, why not another. Junus wondered if any of the children would be human, or if all of them would be four hooved creatures of magic, but didn't worry too much about it. He'd love them all the same.

He reached out to Ilana and pulled her towards him. "I think I can manage that," he said, his body already reacting to the idea of being with her,insideof her, loving her as he'd loved Parchon.

She leaned down and he kissed her, made promises to her, loved her. Telling her with the press of his lips and the swipe of his tongue there was nowhere else he would rather be.

He'd have a family, with two mates. Have a place he'd always belong. Though he'd dreamed of such belonging, he'd never imagined it would happen here, in the centaur village hidden within the Vouna Forest. As he pressed his body to hers, and Parchon began rubbing his hands up and down her flanks, Junus silently thanked whoever it was who had written his fate in the stars.

The end.

Chezny
Chezny
16 Followers