Star-Crossed Lovers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,971 Followers

Maylene pushed Eric on to his back. Maylene propped herself up on one side. Her hand ran over his chest.

She kissed him tenderly. All the while, her hands worked lower.

Eric gasped when her fingers wrapped around his erect cock. He moaned as she began stroking him.

"I love the way you feel," Maylene said softly. Her hand wrapped around his shaft. "You are so hard for me . . ."

He could feel her breath on the head of his cock, but she didn't take him in her mouth. Eric moaned as Maylene expertly manipulated his sex.

Neither of them could have done this with their mechanical hands. They lacked the tactile sensitivity.

But now that they were flesh and blood again—now that they were whole again—her touch allowed her to perform all the subtle movements that drove him crazy.

"That feels so good," Eric slurred. His eyes hooded over with pleasure.

Each pull only seemed to make him harder. His breathing became short and shallow.

Maylene's other hand cupped his balls and squeezed gently. He jumped with surprise.

"Don't stop," he implored desperately. "Don't ever stop."

Forming a ring around his head, Maylene's hand moved faster.

"Do you like that, sweetheart?" There was a wicked glint in her eyes.

"Yes!" Eric gasped.

"Am I going to make you cum?"

His response was to let out a moan. Eric arched his back.

"Am I going to make you cum?" she repeated.

Eric's eyes fluttered open into a look of pure, unadulterated lust. Maylene's gaze matched his.

"Yes," he whispered. "I'm going to cum all over you."

Maylene squeezed both the head of his cock and his balls at the same time. "Then cum for me."

His response was to thrust up with his hips. Eric's eyes rolled back into his head.

In response to her nimble touch, his cock began to pulse. She pointed it at her chest and thick drops of cum squirted out of the head.

Eric let out a low moan.

"Cum for me," Maylene whispered.

Her hands never stopped moving. To Eric, the orgasm seemed to go on forever. The sensation of being touched was driving him crazy.

When the room stopped spinning, Maylene was straddling his hips. One hand held his cock, which was still rigid. She rubbed it against slick entrance to her pussy.

Her head was thrown back. Her breasts jutted forward. Maylene's other hand massaged her chest, rubbing his cum into her skin. Her eyes were closed.

She cried out when he cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples.

Maylene bit her lip as Eric entered her. She settled down on his length, slowly accommodating his girth.

"I've missed this," she panted. "I love having you inside me. . . . Can you do it again?"

Eric only smiled. "Nothing in this world could stop me."

Very slowly, Maylene began to grind her hips. Her husband recovered quickly. The sensation of being close to his wife eliminated his refractory time.

Looking up, Eric took in the heavenly vision of his wife. Her nude body seemed to glow in the sunlight that shone through the windows.

Her face, the only part of her that had not changed since they met, was radiant. Her movements were soft and fluid and continuous. They had never noticed before, but the bionic limbs were sometimes halting and stilted.

She seemed so . . . so natural.

The two fell into a familiar rhythm. Not hard. Not fast. Loving.

Eric's hands roamed her body. She squealed with delight when he rolled her erect nipples between his fingers.

She cried out when he thrust up into her. She purred when he pulled her down and kissed her.

Their bodies were in motion for close to an hour. When her legs grew tired, Eric rolled her on to her back. She put her hands on his ass and pulled him into her.

They explored each other as if for the first time. In some ways, it was.

Finally, they came together. Their breathing was ragged. Their bodies were covered in sweet perspiration. They were exhausted.

And a little while later, they did it all over again.

*****************

"Two minutes, Omega!" Commander Burke's voice sounded over the intercom.

The dropship rocked. He couldn't tell if it was from the turbulence or the flak. The special forces operators in the boat scrambled to their launch tubes.

Master Chief Stanley's voice resonated through everyone's helmet. One of Burke's first recruits to Strike Team Omega, she blossomed into her role, first as a platoon chief, now as the Team's master chief. Burke may have been responsible for the operation, but she was in charge. And no one would have it any other way. "I want a nice clean dispersion. Watch for clear firing lanes. Check for friendlies. No close calls like last time."

The two platoons replied with a chorus of "hoo-yahs".

Burke checked his helmet's HUD one more time, reviewing the status of each member of the strike team and their part in the mission.

"All squad's report ready, sir."

"Very good, Master Chief," Commander Burke replied. "One minute to launch."

A light blinked in the corner of his display signaling an incoming message on the command channel. A window opened and a familiar face appeared. Burke had to suppress a smile.

"Omega Six, Archangel," she said.

"Go ahead, Archangel."

"Marine Force Silverhawk reports operation successful." Her voice was all business. "You should have clear entry into LZ Dakota."

"What about egress?"

"No guarantees, Commander. Your time on target needs to be under twenty minutes. After that we can't guarantee air cover."

"Roger that, Admiral."

"One final order, Omega Six." She flashed him a slight smile, as if to tease him a little.

Eric gaze softened for just a second.

"Make sure you come home, Commander. It would piss me off to no end if I had to replace that suit you're wearing."

The thirty second clock was counting down.

"I'll try my best to bring it back, Admiral."

"Commander, just so we're clear: I'm ordering you not to get killed."

"You can court-martial me if I die, ma'am."

She blew him a kiss and the window closed.

"You two ought to get a room when you do that, sir." The Strike Team's command master chief had access to the command channel and it was her business to listen in on any orders that might come down from on-high.

"Juggs, you're just jealous that I'm sleeping with her and you're not." No one called her that any more. At least not in public.

"You wish, sir," the master chief snorted. "You wish."

In the corner of his eye, Commander Burke saw the countdown hit zero. He shot out of the launch tube, followed by 31 of the finest special operators in the galaxy.

He was back to doing a job at which he excelled: leading men and women into harm's way. He compartmentalised everything else in his life, but a little corner of his mind knew that the one person in the universe who loved him more than anything was watching over him. After all, that was her job.

*****************

Glossary of Terms

ASV – Atmospheric SOLAR Vehicle; an atmospheric transport specifically tailored to SOLAR missions

Automat – Short for automaton, robots programmed for a specific task or task set. By law, they cannot be human or human-formed and are intentionally limited in their decision-making abilities and artificial intelligence capacity

BUD/S – Basic Underwater Demolition/SOLAR school; basic training for TSN special forces.

CAG – Commanding officer for a Sky Wing; the acronym stands for Commander, Air Group, an anachronism from when a naval aircraft carrier supported an air group instead of an air wing

CAP – Combat Air Patrol

CSAR – Combat Search and Rescue

DCAG – Deputy Commander Air Group, second in command of an air wing

DOR – Drop On Request, when someone voluntarily leaves training

LPO – Lead Petty Officer

pri-fly – Primary Flight Control, an area of a carrier or battlestation that controls flight operations

SOLAR (Space, Ocean, Land, AtmospheRe) – Naval special warfare operators, direct descendants of the Navy SEALs

HLD
HLD
2,971 Followers