Star Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glaze72
Glaze72
3,398 Followers

"You are the last. It took me seven years to find you. I tracked your shine to Des Moines. From almost the moment I first saw you, I believed you are the one the Mother of All meant for me."

She took a deep breath. "I have not told you everything. Among our people, binary systems are for those who seek to join their lives together permanently. I would...I would be honored if you accepted my proposal."

Andi spoke very carefully. "Chara, are you asking me to marry you?"

Chara nodded rapidly. Her eyes, when Andi looked up into them from her position on her arms, were tense. She could see the love this strange, wonderful woman held for her. But she could also see her loneliness and fear of rejection.

She shook her head slowly, smiling gently. Before the gesture could trigger hurt in Chara's eyes, she laid her finger on her lips. "Beloved idiot," she said. "Do you think that I would ever willingly let you go?

"Yes. I will marry you."

The joy in Chara's face was like a sunrise. Laughing like fools, they embraced on the bed, rolling back and forth. When at last they stopped, Andi found herself on the bottom, with Chara a pleasant weight on her pubic bone.

"Mmmmm," she purred, rolling her mound upward. "Ready to go again?" she asked, an open invitation in her eyes.

In response, Chara leaned down and covered her mouth with hers. This kiss was unlike those of their first joining. This was passionate, but also tender, filled with love and the promise of all the tomorrows to come. She opened her mouth in eager surrender, welcoming Chara's tongue as a beloved invader, licking the tender skin of her lips. When they parted, Andi nipped her lightly, earning a startled laugh.

As they kissed, Andi spread her legs and hooked her ankles behind Chara's knees, drawing the alien being closer. Her hands roamed along the silky smooth skin of her back, then cupped her breasts. Her mouth fastened on a thick nipple and she suckled hard as she squeezed the gorgeous mounds, drawing a happy moan from her lover. The hair of Chara's mons scraped on her sensitive lips, and she whimpered softly.

"Too much?" Chara asked. "Let's see if we can find something that feels better." She shifted slightly, and Andi sighed happily. It felt like a patch of sunlight was shining directly on her pussy. Hot, wet heat pulsed as Chara's lips slid across her own.

Oh, God! The feeling was exquisite. Andi could swear she could feel the throbbing pulse of Chara's heart as her lover pushed her pubic mound into her own. If we could just get our clits to touch...

As soon as the thought crossed her mind, she felt a jolt of pleasure as something grazed her clitoris. Looking down her body, she drew in her breath in shock. Chara's labia were spread impossibly wide and the pouting clit was much larger than any she had previously seen. It was now easily the size of the last joint on her thumb, almost visibly throbbing. The curly hair which had served as a landing strip was also gone. She was now as bare as Andi herself.

"What did you..." Andi started weakly. She trailed off as Chara brought her groin down to meet hers. Their clits touched again, and she had to bite her lip as another wave of pleasure washed over her.

"I just made things a little easier for us," Chara said quietly. "As beautiful as your body is, it is not designed for maximum pleasure. Your most sensitive parts are almost hidden, and rather difficult to reach. Since your hands were so sweetly occupied, and since I wish to play with your breasts as well, the logical solution was to make this part of myself bigger. That way we could both be happily stimulated." She matched actions to words, dropping loving kisses on Andi's breasts and nipples until she thought she would cry out with joy.

"Oh," Chara sighed as their clits continued to slide against each other. "It's happening again! So soon!" The look of surprise on her face was so comical Andi nearly laughed. Her hips rocked back and forth, then stopped. Her body froze as her climax swept over her, her face going distant, fixated on her own pleasure. Andi thought it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

Chara sank back onto her, her face glowing. "Did you..."

Andi smiled. "No. Not yet."

Her lover frowned pensively. "How inconvenient. We must work on this, Andromeda. How much more satisfying would it be if we both reached climax at the same time?"

"You're right," Andi teased. "It is inconvenient. And silly. I suggest we practice. A lot. Until we can reach mutual orgasm whenever we wish. But for now, dearest one," she sighed, writhing as their erect nipples scraped against each other, making her moan, "I seem to be frustratingly orgasm-less."

"Well," said her lover from the stars. "I shall have to do something about that, won't I?"

With gentle touches, she moved in between Andi's legs. Braced on one arm, she kissed Andi's breasts and chest, finding special pleasure in licking the spot between her breasts where her salty sweat had gathered. Her other hand reached down between her legs, finding her nubbin unerringly. Andi sighed in pleasure as Chara's clever fingers worked her to a frenzy of passion.

"Come up here," she ordered, grabbing her lover beneath the shoulders and hauling her up the length of the bed until they were face to face. She swallowed hard, tracing her beloved face with one trembling hand.

"I love you so much," she whispered. "I keep expecting to wake up, to find this is all a dream."

"So do I, dearest love. So do I." Chara kissed her forehead, as if in benediction, then lowered her head to her mouth, kissing her so thoroughly Andi was gasping by the time she tore her mouth free. She squirmed as Chara's fingers nudged clumsily at her lower lips. Really, Andi thought. You would think she would be better at this after so many thousands of years. But I suppose she has never taken a human lover before. I wonder what the others were like, she thought with an inward giggle. She thought of some of the strange "aliens" on sci-fi shows. Fish-people? Squid-people with tentacles? Ew!

Chara's fingers bumped into her portal again, almost painfully. She bit back a hiss of frustration. "Chara, what..." she trailed off, her voice strangled in shock.

Chara's hands were braced on either side of her head.

So what is trying to sneak into my pussy?

Very carefully, she pushed at Chara's shoulders until she raised up. She looked down the glorious length of her body, and very nearly screamed at what she saw.

A cock, cheerfully erect, its head a dark purplish red and gleaming with pre-come, stood proudly from Chara's groin. Thick and hard, with an odd ridge of flesh on the upper side of the shaft, it was the embodiment of male virility. Of Chara's clitoris and labia there was no longer any sign. It was as if she had undergone a very...selective...sex change in the past few minutes.

"What did you do?," Andi said, her voice a hoarse rasp.

"Do you like it?" Chara said, as delighted as a child who has learned a new trick. "I remember you telling me how much you enjoyed having a man inside you. I thought it would be strange if I completely transformed into a male in the blink of an eye. But I could change this part of me. I must say," she continued with a tiny frown, "it is a very singular piece of equipment. Bits of it seem to be affecting my mind. It is very difficult to stay calm. I want to be inside you, Andromeda," she continued. "Very badly."

"Next time, Chara, you might consider telling me in advance," Andi said tartly. "If you had entered me with that...thing...with no warning, I would have been very scared. However," she said, her lips curving in a smile, reaching down to cradle the velvety-hard length of her in her palm. She wrapped her fingers around it, feeling the surge as it jerked in her hand. "I like it. Very much."

Indeed, as soon as she realized what her lover had done, her pussy had flooded with moisture. She finally had what she always dreamed of. A beautiful, lovely woman in her arms, with incredible breasts and a gorgeous figure. And equipped with a cock that would make a strong man weep with envy. It wasn't much bigger than any she had had inside her before. But it was so perfectly proportioned, so clearly right for her, she knew that no man would ever truly satisfy her again.

"Inside," she commanded, and pulled Chara into her.

She sighed as her alien lover filled her, a sigh filled with vast, deep contentment. Chara had chosen well. Her cock fit her as if it had been designed for her and her alone. And it probably has, Andi thought with an inward giggle. When their two groins melded together at last, the thick base of Chara's shaft stretched her lips delightfully, making her feel replete and wanton.

"Now what?" Chara asked. Her face was slightly confused.

"Now," Andi said, trying to keep a straight face, "you pull out. Not all the way," she cautioned quickly. "Just...some of the way. Now back in. And repeat," she said, her growing slightly hoarse. "Oh, God, that's good. Just keep that up, baby."

"This feels...different," Chara remarked. Her head was hanging above Andi's, her long hair, somewhat dampened by sweat, dropping in ringlets around their faces. She tucked a lock back behind her ear.

"Mmmhmmm," Andi said distractedly. She decided not to try to explain the ways in which male and female orgasms were different. Especially since I don't really understand them myself. Instead, she made love to Chara's tits with her hands and mouth, switching back and forth until they were glistening with evidence of her passion.

"Here, darling, move lower." She pulled Chara down until their chests were nearly flush with each other. "Now, don't just move your hips when you push into me. Use your entire body." She closed her eyes as Chara's breasts moved up her body, rubbing against her own, then back down. "Yes, that's it."

A delightful feeling suddenly occurred at her groin, and she squeaked in surprise. "What was that?"

In response, her lover gave a cocky smile. "That?" She moved forward again. A thrumming wave of pleasure crashed through her. Suddenly she understood. The ridge of flesh on Chara's self-designed erection was rubbing on her clit. "I decided to make some...improvements on the male form. I'm sure its something your own scientists will do once they are able to genetically design humans that actually function properly, rather than work with the hodgepodge natural selection gave you." She kissed Andi again as her cock continued to pump into her. Andi closed her eyes as the spiral of passion began to lift her skyward. "You have done the best with what you have, I suppose, and your sexual organs are a delight, but there are so many changes I would make if I could. Better eyes. A more efficient pelvis. The appendix. Wisdom teeth."

"Breasts?" Andi asked, with a warning frown. She squeezed Chara's tightly.

"Oh, no," said Chara, leaning down to nuzzle Andi's with her mouth. "Female breasts are proof the Mother of All had a hand in your creation. Something so wonderful does not happen by mere chance."

"I agree," Andi said with a lazy smile. "And the male penis is another example." She reached down to grab the dark-haired woman's buttocks and urge her to quicken her strokes. Her heels hooked behind Chara's thighs, pulling her in harder and harder. Her breath began to come short as she felt her orgasm approach.

"Andi," Chara panted. "Oh, Merciful Mother. Andromeda, something wonderful is happening." She buried her head in the crook of Andi's neck and shuddered. Her belly slapped down hard into Andi's midsection.

"Yes, that's it baby," Andi encouraged her. "You're going to come. As a man. Come on, Chara. Come inside me. Let it loose. Give me your star seed!"

With a scream Chara climaxed. Her hips ground down on Andi's groin, pushing her deep into the mattress. Andi could feel her lovely cock explode inside her, sending multiple bursts of alien come into her waiting vessel. The sensation pushed her over the edge, and her muscles quaked as she experienced her second incredible orgasm of the night. Her legs and arms wrapped around Chara, holding her so tight that she could not tell where one of them ended and the other began.

*****

"So," Andi asked hesitantly, snugly ensconced on Chara's chest. They had just finished making love for the fourth time. Or was it the fifth? At this point, they seemed to be blending into each other. As soon as one of them finished climaxing, the other was already preparing another way to arouse her. On the bedside table, the digital clock said it was just after three in the morning, but she did not feel in the least bit sleepy. Light from the gibbous moon poured through the window, basking them in a pale glow. "What are the rules? One day you're a happy little lizard-fish..."

"Eklykti," corrected Chara, but there was a smile in her voice.

"One day you're a happy little lizard-fish," repeated Andi, earning herself a pinch on her bottom, "and the next you're a star. Did your body die? Did your soul get pulled out of it like a seed out of a grape?"

"It's hard to explain," mused Chara. "My body certainly did not die. But it just as obviously could not survive inside the body of my star. To put it in simple terms, you can say that my body was transformed into star-stuff. And my soul was enlarged to encompass the whole of my new body. If I wish, I can move a portion of it to any place I please. For example," she said with a smile in her voice, "I can transform a part of it into this pleasing form, and spend hours in pleasant bed-play with you.

"But it is not my true body. If someone were to blow it up and scatter it to atoms, my soul would be untouched and unharmed. I would find myself back in my star, it is true. But it would be the work of moments to reconstitute myself and go back to where my previous body met its unpleasant demise.

"As far as rules, there is really only one. But it is one which places great constraints on us. And the punishment, when we break that rule, is terrible." Andi looked up at the change in her voice. Chara's usually pleasant face was pale and grim in the moonlight.

"Thou shalt not be a god," Chara whispered. "Once life arises on our planets, as most of us hope, we are utterly forbidden to meddle. And we cannot visit a life-bearing planet belonging to another star without permission. Before I set foot on your Earth, Andromeda, I had to petition your mother-star, Aurora. Luckily, she agreed and allowed me to come here.

"But any sign of tampering with the life forms on those planets is dealt with, in the most harsh and brutal fashion possible."

"I don't understand," Andi said. "You have so much power. You can change your form. Travel huge distances in an instant...you are almost like gods. What could your brother and sister stars do to you?"

"Nova," Chara whispered. "A massive explosion, blowing our star to gaseous vapor in an instant. Without a host, the soul perishes.

"It still happens. Too often. There are some who, despite the light within them, give their souls over to the dark. Seek the worship and adulation of others. When that happens, they are destroyed. Without mercy. But also without malice. We all know how tempting the pull can be. Think on it. When my planets bring forth life, how badly will I wish to guide these new creatures? To help them grow. To guide them towards the light.

"And that is the one thing I am forbidden to do. Once that happens, I have taken away their free will. And once you set your foot down that path, your children become your slaves. No. I have no wish to become a goddess." Her arms tightened around Andi, who returned her embrace.

"Be strong, my love," she whispered. "And what about black holes?" she asked. "Are they some sort of failed star? Or did they have souls, but just get too big?"

Chara shuddered, her body growing cold. "No," she said flatly. "I will not darken this night by telling you the depths of depravity one of our kind can sink to. Not now."

"All right," Andi said, not wanting to pursue a subject which so clearly disturbed her lover. She ran a teasing finger up Chara's hairless scrotum, enjoying the way her cock immediately twitched and grew. She caught it in her hand, slowly pumping its length.

Good Lord, she thought, she's ready to go again. And so am I. I could spend the rest of my life making love to her and never get tired.

"So," she said, "are you going to put that thing away this time, and let me eat you? Or are you going to fuck me with it again? If you are getting tired," she said, "I could be on top this time."

"Andromeda Estelle Selene," Chara said, with all the love in the wide green world in her voice, "I am never going to be tired of you.

"But you can be on top, if you want," she finished with a lusty grin."And I cannot wait until you gain your power, and you learn to transform yourself. I want to know what a cock feels like from the other side!"

*****

Two nights later...

The February night was chilly, but there was a hint of the dampness of spring in the air. Far beyond the lights of the city, a beat-up Honda hatchback pulled off a side road and onto a barely visible track leading into an unplowed cornfield. The cut-off stalks from last year's harvest were faint shadows in the starlight.

Two figures exited the car and climbed up onto the hood, laying back until they could look up at the clear night sky. One was warmly bundled in jeans, leather boots, a sweater and a heavy jacket. The other, taller, wore merely a filmy white dress.

"So where is your star, my love?" asked the smaller of the two figures.

An arm rose skyward, pointing to the northeast.

"There," came the faint whisper. "Below the handle of that group of stars your people call the Big Dipper."

Andi squinted dubiously. "I...think I see it. It's not very bright, is it?"

"Not from this far away. But neither is your mother Aurora. When I look towards her from my home, I can barely see her. It does not make her children any less lovely.

"Are you ready?"

Andi swallowed. Earlier that night they had packed and hauled her luggage back to her old apartment. She and Chara would get a place on Earth of their own to share in a few months, once she had settled into her new life as a star and could leave it without harm. While the majority of her time would be spent in her new body, Chara had assured her they would also live on Earth until Andi felt ready to visit other worlds with her. She had made phone calls to her closest friends, and to her old boss, Derrick, telling them about her "new job." She had been vague about the details, other than that she would be moving and would be hard to get hold of for the foreseeable future.

Only to Josephine Devereaux had she told any portion of the truth. After teasing her about setting her up with a woman until she stammered an apology, Andi had told her former madam that she had fallen in love with her benefactor, that they were going to get married, and that they were going to be spending a lot of time traveling. For the first time in her memory, Josephine had been utterly speechless.

Her mother hadn't even answered the phone. Andi had left a short message. Already she could feel herself pulling away emotionally from the remainders of her family. She felt regret, but knew they could not possibly understand her new life.

Hell, I barely understand it. But it's more than I ever dreamed I would have when I answered the phone last Monday morning. Has it only been a week? It feels like a lifetime.

Actually, it has been a lifetime. I now have a life. And all the time in the world.

Glaze72
Glaze72
3,398 Followers