Star Sex Ch. 01: Pilot

Story Info
Jack's plans to impress his ex must change as he does.
7.7k words
3.97
10k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers

(This program contains bizarre sexual transformations and strong language. 18+ viewers only)

They were alone in the hangar, and, everything was going according to plan-- so far. The silent bodies of a hundred aircraft loomed over them, sleeping, waiting to roar to life and take wing into the sky. For now, the only sound was the scrape of the tiny plastic wheels on Camille's roller bag, but it echoed off the vast walls into a dull roar as Jack dragged it along.

Jack shifted under the mountain of Camille's pink polka-dot luggage. Each step was a labor, but, despite the growing ache in his lower back, he was excited. He'd spent six months and tens of thousands of dollars preparing for this moment. Now, finally, all the pieces were in place.

It was time to win her back.

Camille was out of his league, no question. She was a registered nurse; he worked at Pizza Hut. She modeled on the side; he wore mismatched clothes. She went out with friends on weeknights; he was so bad at first impressions, he was trying to win his ex back instead of risking another awkward Tinder date. Her eyes twinkled as she gazed up at the impressive aircraft.

"This is getting crazy, Jack. Did you charter a private jet?"

"Something like that," he teased.

They made their way past the sleek, sleeping luxury jets, past the business jets and the private planes into the section of the hangar reserved for charter craft. Big impressive planes gave way to modest, personal craft, losing windows and wingspan. He dropped her bags in front of a tiny, propellered Cessna and beamed proudly.

"Madam, may I present: your chariot."

Camille's face dropped. "This old thing? It looks like it can hardly fly!"

Jack's heart sank. True, this was the cheapest plane available, but that didn't mean renting it was, well. . . cheap.

"What, did you think I won the lottery?"

"Maybe. I hoped--" Camille huffed and furrowed her brow. "This isn't what I had in mind when you offered me a free flight to Aspen. And besides, who's going to fly it?"

Jack grinned. Time for the big reveal.

"I am."

"You!? Just because you waste your life away on those flight simulators doesn't mean you know how to fly a plane!"

"I've been busy since we broke up. I thought a lot about what you said during that last fight, and decided you were right. I quit the sims cold turkey." He reached into his pocket and lifted up a set of keys. "As of last week, I'm officially a licensed pilot."

Camille crossed her arms. "Ugh. I knew this was some elaborate plot to try to get back together with me."

"It's not a plot! I just thought if we spent some time together, and you saw what I've been up to. . ."

"Unbelievable!" Camille cried, shaking her head. "Look, this is really sweet, Jack, don't get me wrong. It's just. . . I have an ear infection. I can't fly in an unpressurized cabin right now, I'd die!"

"You have an ear infection? Oh, sorry, I didn't realize. . ."

"It's fine, Jack. I'll let you make it up to me." She pulled out her phone and tapped away. "There's a Delta flight leaving in an hour. Buy me a ticket, and-- when I get back-- I'll consider going on a date with you."

With that, she snatched her roller bag, turned, and stormed back toward the terminal. Jack groaned, buried his head in his hands, and chastised himself. Stupid! Of course she wouldn't want to take a bush plane over the rockies with an inexperienced pilot. But, as the rumbling of her roller grew distant, his mood started to turn around. After all, She had offered a date. All he had to do was buy her a plane ticket. Maybe this wasn't such a failure after all.

A bizarre, harmonic humming sound echoed through the hangar. Jack's head jerked up, but the sound was gone as quick as it had come. That's when he noticed Camille's overstuffed ski-bag sitting at his feet.

"Camille! You forgot your skis!"

Silence. He couldn't even hear the roar of her roller bag. He squinted down the line of planes, but she was nowhere to be found. There was no way she'd made it out of the hanger that fast.

"Camille?"

Jack jogged toward the terminal, glancing around the aircraft. There was no sign of Camille or anyone. He was alone.

Suddenly, the hum returned, this time it was right behind him. He spun around to see a golden filament suspended in the air. As he watched, it widened, opening up like a hole in space itself. The hum intensified and then, with a loud snap and a brilliant flash of light, ended. He blinked his eyes rapidly as the spots faded from his vision. There, on the ground was dark, shiny sphere.

The sphere shook and unfolded itself like a pill bug insectoid legs clicking against the concrete. The creature that emerged looked like a cat-sized termite. It stood on long spindly legs and dragged a bloated, pale grub-like body on the ground behind it. Jack didn't know animals, but he knew bugs didn't grow that big.

He gasped, and the creature turned sharply toward the sound, then lunged for him. Jack dodged, and only his exceptional reflexes, honed by years of video games, saved him from getting a face-full of alien bug. The creature sailed past his head, one of its legs brushing against his cheek.

Jack dropped the ski bag and ran as fast as he could, heading anywhere as long as it was away from that horrible bug. The skitter scatter of his pursuer followed close behind, growing louder as it gained on him. He ducked between two planes and glanced backwards in time to see the alien's legs scraping on the concrete as it turned to follow.

His foot hit something and he tumbled to the ground. It was Camille's roller bag, abandoned. The creature vaulted off the luggage and sailed toward him, crashing into his chest. He tried to fend it off, but it held tight with its pointed legs and crawled around his torso, onto his back.

He'd seen enough Alien movies not to know where this was going. He clasped a defensive hand over his mouth as he flailed at the creature. But instead of hugging onto his face like he expected, it veered south. It clamped its iron-grip legs around his hips, and used its razor mandibles to tear through his jeans like they were tissue paper.

Jack flailed and screamed and tried with all his might to pry the thing off of his behind, but it was no use. Once his pants were out of the way, The creature curled its pliant, pearlescent abdomen up against his exposed flesh. Its slimy tip slid up and down his butt crack, searching, and finally, it caught against his asshole and pressed in. He clenched his anus like his life depended on it. For a brief moment, it worked, but soon his sphincter muscles tired, faltered, and the slick, insistent length penetrated him.

He gasped and froze as the monster pressed its organ deeper and deeper into his bowels. Hot jets of fluid splashed against his insides, and soon the painful stretching was replaced by a cold, numb, full feeling in his colon.

He moved to pry the creature away, but a wave of tingling weakness washed over him. He collapsed, helpless. All he could do was lay still and endure the creature's violation of his anus. The last thing he experienced before he lost consciousness was the familiar sound of a otherworldly hum and a flash of golden light. ________________

========================================================= Star Sex: Catalyst Episode One - Pilot

Written and Directed by Xerox2 =========================================================

________________

Jack's eyes opened sluggishly. There was a bright light in front of him. Above him? He was laying down. An unfamiliar woman leaned over him.

"Ah, you're awake. Don't move too quickly. You've been through a lot," she cooed in a breathy, seductive voice.

His eyes adjusted to the light, but what he saw confused him. The woman looked like something out of a teenager's wet dream. She wore a medical uniform that seemed more appropriate for a sexy stripper than a medical professional, with a low-cut top that strained to contain her massive breasts. Her olive skin, from her ample cleavage to her tweezed eyebrows, was air-brush blemishless. Her puffy crimson-painted lips pouted with concern.

Jack's head pounded as strained to remember why he was waking up on the set of a high-budget porno.

"There was a monster. . ." he groaned, trying to sit up.

The woman placed a manicured hand on his chest. "Relax, no monsters here. Allow me."

The back of the bed rose with an electric whirr until he was in a sitting position. The room was clean and well-lit, but filled with all sorts of unfamiliar futuristic equipment. Sleek displays and unusual, sterile-looking equipment were arranged purposefully in the center of the circular room. The walls curved elegantly around a series of beds like the one he was laying in, forming a semi-private nook for each one. Nobody else was around, just him and the woman.

"There's something you need to know, Jack," she said, looking him in the eyes. "You've been involved in an incident."

"A-- an accident?"

Jack clenched his eyes and opened them. He felt normal, save a powerful throbbing coming from between his legs. A blanket covered him from the neck down. He checked for the bulge of an embarrassing erection, but there was none. Instead, he saw a large lump under the blanket between his legs. It was as big as his thigh, stretching from his crotch to his knees. At first he thought it was some part of the bed, but then he shifted, and it twitched.

"Now, try to stay calm."

He ventured a shaky, exploratory touch beneath the covers, and what he felt confused him. The object was warm and smooth, and it pulsed and churned like it was alive. Stranger still, he could feel the touch of his fingers against it. It was a part of him. His balls? He pictured his scrotum all swollen and distended, filled with some horrible parasite, and ice ran through his veins.

He threw the blanket away. There, resting between his thighs, was a pale, segmented, grub-like abdomen.

"Ahhh!" he screamed, "it's the monster!"

He leapt out of bed, but the alien sack followed him, sending him off-balance and tumbling toward the floor. The sexy doctor caught him and held fast with a surprisingly firm grip. She planted a quick kiss on his cheek, and he immediately felt his panic fade. He could feel his heart beat pounding in the organ that now hung between his legs as it slowed and returned to a normal pace.

It was a part of him.

The doctor guided him back into bed, carefully helping him rest the abdomen between his legs as he sat.

"There, there, everything's going to be okay. I've administered a sedative. I knew I should have put you in bondage."

"You drugged. . . your lipstick?" Jack mumbled, slurring his words.

The doctor's kiss might have ended Jack's panic attack, but his mind was still in a tailspin trying to make heads or tails of the situation. Now atop the covers, he noticed more changes in his groin. His penis and balls were nowhere to be seen, replaced by a pair of smooth, chitinous plates. The abdomen sprouted where his taint and anus used to be, his own human skin fading seamlessly into the supple, pale flesh. He flexed a muscle that should have made his dick jump and watched the alien organ contract and relax.

"What the fuck is wrong with me!?"

The woman stroked his arm. "Ssshhh you're okay. Like I said, there was an incident. But don't worry, you're completely healthy. The gaster has merged without any complications."

"G-gaster?"

She placed her hand on his shoulder. "I should explain. First, let me introduce myself. I'm Doctor Cand-e."

"Hey, uh, I'm Jack."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Jack." The words slid sensually from her full, luscious lips, lips that he could hardly picture speaking any other way.

"The creature you encountered earlier was a member of a recently discovered alien species, the Salekk. You are the first human ever to make physical contact with one. Unfortunately, that seems to have involved the alien merging with you. It's formed a complete parabiotic bond, supplanting your reproductive organs with an external gaster. Your vitals are perfectly fine, but, you should know, your new reproductive organs appear to be female."

Jack stared at the undulating gaster between his legs.

"Female? My organs?" His stomach tied itself in a knot at the thought. "No. No way. We gotta get rid of this thing. Can you cut it off?"

Cand-e pursed her puffy lips in thought. "Unfortunately, It's not that simple. We know so little about these creatures, and it's extensively integrated. Your bloodstream, metabolism, immune system, it's all intertwined. For now, there's nothing we can do besides monitor your condition. That said, judging from what I've seen so far, I don't think you're in any danger."

Jack reached down and prodded the bulging organ, pressing against the tough skin and the unfamiliar structures inside. The massage brought a surprising hint of pleasure, but it was unwanted, and he stopped. "Will I ever be normal again?"

Cand-e leaned forward, giving him an eyeful of her ridiculous cleavage. His heart fluttered at the sight, despite the circumstances. If he still had his penis, it would have started to swell. Instead he felt a strange shifting in his gaster and an odd chill at its tip that shivered up his spine.

"I'll work day and night to find a way to restore you, I promise. I'm optimistic; we have excellent medical technology."

"Who are 'we?' Where am I? Is this some sort of secret government research facility?"

Cand-e gave him a sultry smile.

"And why are you dressed like that?"

"We'll answer all your questions soon, but right now my responsibility to you is as your doctor. I need to finish your consultation and make sure you're as healthy as you look."

Jack nodded, and she donned a pair of shiny elbow-length gloves made of a white latex. Like the rest of her outfit, they seemed more costume than medical. She ran her fingertips across his stomach, down his hips, and over his groin, prodding and testing the flat, chitinous structures that replaced his junk. Her touch was both expertly precise and undeniably sensual. The chill at the tip of his gaster intensified, though nothing seemed to be touching it.

"Tell me how this feels."

She guided her patient onto his side, and her massage moved lower, down to where the organ's flesh melded with his own. The connection reached from halfway up his ass crack to the midpoint of his taint, pushing his butt cheeks apart with its girth. Newly formed arteries beat against her probing touch in time with Jack's nervous heart.

"Anything?" she asked.

"It feels normal," Jack said, perfectly aware of how bizarre it was to say those words about an part of his body that, only minutes ago, had been a separate creature.

"Does it hurt? Tingle?"

"No. It's just like you're rubbing my stomach. I think the underside is more sensitive than the back."

Cand-e hummed an acknowledgement, and worked her fingertips lower, now massaging the bulk of the grub-like sack. Her touch was gentle but firm, prodding and stroking every inch of the tender organ. Certain spots lit up with pleasurable, undeniably sexual warmth as she rubbed them. The closer she moved to the tip, the more the massage started feeling less like a tummy rub and more like a hand-job. Despite his confusing, desperate circumstances, Jack found his mind turning to sex. He pictured Cand-e giving her blouse the tiniest tug, freeing her monsterous tits, leaning down, guiding his hand to caress the soft, maternal mountains. He'd sneak a hand to cup her perfectly plup ass, sliding his hand up under that skirt. . .

"Well?" she asked, interrupting his thoughts.

"Um. It feels good," he responded curtly.

Cand-e met his gaze and hinted a smile. She kneaded the ridges along the underside of his sack, and his nervous muscles loosened up. The tense, hard-rubber flesh softened and relaxed its shape. He closed his eyes and exhaled slowly, enjoying the relief the massage brought. As her touch neared the tip of the organ, the sexual pleasure spiked, and he inhaled sharply.

She paused. "Pain?"

"No, it's good it's just--"

"It's erotic?"

Jack nodded sheepishly.

"This whole thing is a giant reproductive organ," Cand-e explained, petting it like a prize hog. "It's pumping you so full of sexual hormones, you'd think you'd been merged with a woman in her third trimester. It's bound to supercharge your libido."

Jack wished she wasn't right, but, sure enough, he was growing frustratingly, desperately horny. "Whatever. I can ignore it."

Cand-e tisked. "Don't ignore the messages your body is giving you. Sexual satisfaction can be critical to a patient's overall health. "

"Don't ignore it? I don't have a dick anymore. What am I supposed to do about it?"

Cand-e pursed her lips. "I think you'll find there's quite a bit you can do about it. Here, let me show you."

She ran a gloved finger from his bellybutton down the underside of his gaster toward the sensitive tip. Jack could swear he saw her lick her lips.

"This conduct isn't very-- uh, professional."

"Nonsense. Stories of my bedside manner, often have," she winked, "happy endings."

Jacks eyes went wide.

Cand-e straightened up. "But if you're not comfortable getting the full treatment, let me at least show you how to do it yourself. Here, try curling your egg sack up toward your stomach."

Jack was skeptical, but he focused his will on the foreign bodypart. It twitched, then flopped forward so that its tip was pointing toward his face. He gasped at the sight. Dominating the end of his gaster were the unmistakable folds of a feminine sex. It was human enough to be recognizable, but only just. A multitude of rubbery labial lips blossomed from a sizable slit that glistened with moisture. He shuddered as a the cool air of the medical ward wafted against the tender flesh. A pair of stubby brown spindle-limbs, like a pair of chitin-covered fingers, sat on either side of the organ, wriggling at his will. He tensed at the bizarre sight, and the alien pussy twitched in turn.

"The fuck is that!?" Jack yelped, scooting backwards on the sheets as if he could escape it.

"This is your new sex," Cand-e proclaimed. "I said it was female. Females tend to have pussies. I'm not going to have to give you another sedative, am I?"

Jack stared, mouth agape. "No I-- I'm okay. But I'm a man, dammit, not a-- a 'female.'"

"Then you are a man with a pussy." Cand-e sat next to him on the bed. "I've seen my share of surprise gender reassignment, and the worst thing you could do is pretend it doesn't exist. Good health starts with having a familiarity with your body. Even if you decide you hate having a pussy, you have to get to know it. Look at it in the mirror, examine it, explore it." With that, she inserted two fingers into her mouth. When she withdrew them, they were coated in translucent slime that looked too viscous to be saliva. "Don't be afraid. Here, I'll help you."

"Uh--"

"Don't worry. This won't hurt a bit."

Cand-e ran her lubed up fingertips along the length of his opening, sending an intense tickle crackling through his gaster and into his stomach. "You should be proud. It's a beautiful vulva, a true magnolia. It's large and powerful, but look at these folds. They're delicate and elegant. It's so perfect, it makes we wonder if it was, at some point, designed. Perhaps through genetic engineering?"

With that, she pressed her fingertip into the crease, sinking it all the way to the third knuckle in one smooth motion. Jack gasped. His passage clenched around the foreign object, and, to his surprise, it felt absolutely wonderful. Her finger was warm, a comforting, reassuring fullness. He bit his tongue to stifle a moan.

xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers