Star Sex Ch. 01: Pilot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers

"See? That's not so bad, is it?" she asked, gently rotating and flexing her finger inside of him. Tides of pleasure thrummed from his pussy with each subtle motion. That nagging voice that that screamed warnings about the sheer absurdity of the situation was crowded out by the incessant urging of his growing lust. He wanted more.

As if reading his mind, Cand-e slipped another finger inside his slit and began to work them in and out. Each stroke came with a soft slicking sound and a pulse of bliss. "Your pussy's large, but the musculature is hyper-developed. You could take monsterous cocks, yet you're still tight around a pair of fingers. It's as if you've been designed to be sexually compatible with as many species as possible! Fascinating."

Jack was only half paying attention. Cand-e's apparent medical knowledge didn't hold a candle to her sexual expertise. Each pump of her fingers was just right, perfectly timed, just deep enough. He moaned, this time too absorbed to stop it. Cand-e stopped talking, bit her lower lip, and slipped a third finger between his greedy lips. She curled and spread her fingers inside of him, playing his pussy like an instrument.

Jack's mind was awash with sensation unlike anything he'd ever felt before, intensity growing and cascading, consuming everything around him until he was nothing but a pussy being finger-fucked into oblivion. He reached a tipping point, and the pleasure tumbled out of his control, gaining speed, racing off a cliff and falling, falling, falling wildly into an ocean of ecstasy. His passage clenched hard around her fingers, so hard he was afraid he'd hurt them. But then the climax faded, and the world returned. Jack was left panting.

Cand-e smiled and withdrew her hand with a slurp. "That wasn't so bad, now was it?"

Jack relaxed his gaster with a sigh, and it flopped onto the bed between his legs. "No," he admitted, "but it was really weird." His heart sank as that questioning voice inside his head returned. He didn't enjoy weird, perverted stuff, but he had enjoyed that.

At that moment, one of the room's arched doorways slid open with a metallic hiss. Three people entered the room, one in front and two following close behind. The leader was a middle-aged woman. Her skin was the color of dark roast coffee, but the stern features of her face hinted at Japanese heritage. Her uniform had green accents and a form-fitting cut that managed to show off her matronly curves while still remaining professional. She had a commanding presence; her posture was effortless, her motions deliberate. She regarded Jack with a look of austere intelligence that immediately motivated him to give a good impression. As she approached, he rushed to cover his bizarre anatomy with the blanket.

"I'm captain Hiroko Sarr," she announced, holding out her hand.

Jack shook it meekly. She had a firm grip. "My name's Jack Tanner. Hi."

The men behind her watched the interaction carefully. They carried themselves like bodyguards and wore uniforms with red accents. Everyone's uniform had a silver insignia affixed to the chest in the shape of a Δ. Cand-e and the captain had one as well.

"Welcome Mr. Tanner," Captain Sarr said with a nod before turning to the doctor. "How's our patient doing, Cand-e?"

Cand-e beamed. "Healthy as could be. You're looking at the first human-Salekk hybrid."

Captain Sarr glanced at the bulge of Jack's gaster and narrowed her lips. "I doubt he's as excited as you are about the medical significance of his condition." She turned to Jack and spoke earnestly. "I'm sorry this had to happen to you. It was never supposed to be this way."

Jack shook his head. "Thanks for the apology, but listen, miss--"

"Ma'am will do."

"Sorry. Ma'am, I just want to know what's going on."

Captain Sarr nodded. "Very well. When and where were you born?"

"Austin, Texas. 1990. Why?"

"Mr. Tanner, by your date system it is the year 2320. You've been transported into the future. Furthermore, you're nowhere near Earth. You are on board a star ship, the E.S.S. Catalyst. I am her captain. Doctor Cand-e is my chief medical officer."

She paused for a response. Jack managed to sputter "W-what?"

"Frankly, I have no idea how you got here. It was an accident, and our scientists are investigating how it happened. Unfortunately, that accident is complicating an extremely fragile situation, and now you're tangled up as well. I need you to join me and my senior staff on the bridge."

Jack shook his head. "This is crazy. You expect me to believe I'm on a spaceship in the future? Absurd! I'm staying right here until I get real answers and this. . . thing removed."

"I understand how overwhelming this must all be, but I'm afraid I must insist. This ship-- and everyone aboard-- is in grave danger. We need your help. I'll answer as many questions as I can on the way."

Her tone was deadly serious. If this woman was an actor, she deserved an Oscar. And even if she was lying, she was the only one offering any sort of explanation. Jack decided to play along, for now.

"Uh, okay. Fine."

The captain nodded. "Cand-e, get this man some clothes."

Cand-e reached under the bed and produced a teal medical gown and slippers. She handed them to Jack and gave the captain a full medical report as he dressed himself. Standing, he found the "gown" was more like a long t-shirt. It only reached his mid-thigh, and his gaster tented the fabric behind him and hung a good ten inches out of the bottom. It was strange to feel the extra weight bobbing behind him, and he was painfully aware that his shamefully misplaced vulva was left totally exposed.

"I can't go out like this!" he cried, craning his neck to look at himself, "people can see. . . it!"

Captain Sarr crossed her arms impatiently. "Trust me, Mr Tanner, this gown is totally sufficient. No one cares if they see an alien's reproductive organs. When it comes to non-humans and clothes, all bets are off."

Jack frowned. "I am a human."

A smile hinted across Sarr's face. "Humans don't have gasters, do they? Now come on, they're waiting on us. Care to discharge your patient, Cand-e?"

Cand-e smiled and curtsied. "Of course! I want to see him daily to check up on his condi--"

Cand-e was interrupted by a deep rumble that shook the room. Jack had to hold the bed to keep his balance, but the Captain hardly flinched. She tapped the triangular badge on her lapel.

"Damage report."

"Shields at 98%," came a tinny, male voice. "Looks like our friends are getting impatient."

"Move to red alert. We're on our way." She closed the comm link and turned to Cand-e.

"Very well, arrange daily check-ins for our guest-- assuming we make it to tomorrow. Mr. Tanner, Cand-e you're with me."

With that, she turned and headed for the door.

Jack-- still not used to the unusual weight hanging between his legs nor sold on wearing an outfit that left his still-moist slit waving in the open air-- stumbled after the captain. Cand-e and the two security officers followed close behind.

The automatic door opened into an arched hallway of sleek, futuristic design. The passage was functional, the ground free of clutter. An array of lamps incorporated into the wall provided ample light. An additional stripe of red lighting ran the length of the ceiling and pulsed in time with a blaring klaxxon. Uniformed crew members hustled to and fro with urgency.

If this was some sort of hoax, it was extremely elaborate.

The crew made way for the Captain and her retinue. She spoke as they walked. "I hope we can get you back to your own time soon, but as long as you're here, you've got a lot of catching up to do. 2019 CE was a long time ago.

"As I said before, you're aboard the Starship Catalyst, one of the Earth Empire's state-of-the-art Fortune-class vessels. Our mission is to chart new space, seek out untapped resources, gather treasures, and convince independent human colonies to join The Empire."

"You're telling me you work for a non-democratic 'Empire' as conquistadors?"

"We prefer 'explorers.' Conquistadors are conquerors. We're armed for self-defense only. As for the non-democratic nature of The Empire, humans have known for centuries that a benevolent dictatorship was the most efficient form of government. We've simply succeeded in implementing it."

Jack might have thought up some follow-up questions if he wasn't so distracted, both absorbing the sights and sounds of the starship and also re-learning to walk with an insectoid abdomen hanging from his rear. A regular stride caused the sack to wave in wide arcs behind him, awkwardly brushing up against walls and once against one of the security officer's legs. Jack apologized and tried curling the organ up between his legs and holding it under the gown against his stomach, but it was uncomfortable and it made him waddle awkwardly. Eventually, he learned to use the sack's own muscles to counteract his hips' sway, keeping the organ neatly centered below his ass. It must have been a strange sight, but everyone they passed seemed too preoccupied with the red alert to care much about a man with a gaster hanging out of his gown. Still, he did catch quite a few glances. He tried his best to ignore them.

They paused at an elevator. When its curved doors opened, Jack nearly jumped out of his skin. A fearsome-looking creature stood inside. At first glance, it looked like a cross between a woman and a hyena. She stood at least six foot six inches tall on a pair of large, beastial paws. The overall shape of its body-- and the moderatly-sized breasts-- clearly marked the creature as female, though she was built like a professional athlete. Her thick shoulders and long neck led to a hyena-looking head, but her vibrantly colored skin and lack of fur made her extra-terrestrial origins clear. Her blue "uniform" was cut like a once-piece swimsuit, unlike the cover-all jumpsuits the humans wore.

"Captain," she grunted in a husky, feminine voice.

Jack stood frozen, mouth agape at the real-life alien. Any doubts he may have had about Captain Sarr's explanation evaporated. He was so shocked, one of the security officers had to nudge him inside. He squeezed in next to the creature, and she looked down at him with yellow eyes.

"This is the guest of honor?"

"Indeed," said the captain. "His name is Jack Tanner."

She held out her paw. "Welcome aboard, Jack. I'm Lieutenant Bu, Chief Engineer."

"Nice to meet you." Jack took her hand. She had a strong grip, and the rough pads on her palms scraped his skin.

Jack felt something tickle against his gaster. It was Bu's tail, a rope-like length tipped with a blue tuft of fur that largely resembled something off the back of a cow. It emerged from a hole in the back of her uniform. The garment was stretched tight around her plump butt and, Jack now noticed, a fist-sized bulge in the front. Standing as close as they were, it was inches from his stomach.

"Like what you see?" Bu asked.

Jack startled and glanced away. "Oh sorry, no," he stammered. Bu tilted her head. "I mean, yes -- or maybe? I'm don't know what I mean, sorry. I've never talked to an alien before."

"Ha! Relax," she smiled, showing powerful, carnivorous teeth. "Maybe later we could grab a drink. You look like you've got plenty of questions." She winked and flicked one of her spade-shaped ears at him.

Jack swallowed. The way she looked at him made his gaster tense. "I uh... I'll think about it."

The elevator door opened directly onto the bridge, and Jack's breath caught at the majesty of it. The spacious, circular room sported an array of control stations manned by uniformed officers. Dominating the forward section of the wall and extending to the ceiling was a massive dome-shaped window that looked out into space. He was inside a snowglobe where all the white flecks had escaped the container and floated off to form a sea of stars.

It was like a cinematic from a triple-A sci-fi game come to life.

A rather dapper man stood from a large char in the center of the room. "Captain on the bridge!"

"Thank you, Commander Miles," the captain said, taking the seat. Bu tapped an officer's shoulder and took their place in front of one of the control stations on the near wall. Cand-e guided Jack to an out-of-the-way space and stood beside him as he gawked at the scene unfolding around him.

The elevator's doors whooshed open again, and Jack couldn't believe who stepped onto the bridge.

"Camille?!"

Camille's eyes shot toward him. "Jack!" She was wearing her 21st century street clothes and, while she looked completely out of place on the bridge, she was a welcome glimpse of home. She hurried over to him and greeted him with a friendly hug. For a moment, he was so relieved to see a familiar face that he forgot entirely about the strangeness of the situation.

"Camille! God am I glad to see you," he whispered, careful not to disrupt the air of disciplined efficiency that permeated the room. "How long have you been here?"

"About twelve hours, the same as you."

At that moment, Jack remembered the significance of the weight hanging between his legs. His heart raced. Camille couldn't see him like this. He was a freak!

A concerned look crossed Camille's face. "They said you'd been involved in some sort of accident. Are you okay? You look pale."

Jack swallowed. "No no. I'm fine. A little woozy from the time travel, I guess."

He tried to slyly curl his insectoid abdomen up under his gown, casually widening his stance to make room for the throbbing mass. Camille noticed the motion.

"What the--" She took a step back and stared between his legs. Jack desperately clutched the gown and stretched it down, but it was no use. "What the hell is that?" she cried. Nearby officers turned to see what the commotion was about. Even if Camille hadn't raised her voice, Jack's heart was beating so loud he was sure the entire bridge could hear it.

"Oh this?" He lowered the undulating, grublike appendage into the open air. "It's just some alien that grabbed onto me and won't let go. The doctor said she might be able to remove--"

Camille made a face like a fly had flown into her open mouth. "Oh that's disgusting!"

Jack frowned. "Hey, that's not cool. Come on."

"Oh! I'm sorry," she apologized, speaking to the organ hanging between his legs. She kneeled down, and, before he could stop her, she grabbed his gaster gently in both hands and brought it up to her face. "I didn't mean to be offensive. I'm new here. I'm not used to seeing," she cleared her throat, "people like you."

The touch of his ex's fingers against the sensitive flesh of his new reproductive organ released a kaleidoscope of confusing emotions and sensations inside Jack's brain. anxiety, excitement, indignity, longing, lust. . . He felt the familiar chill of moisture forming at his gaster's opening.

Camille grimaced up at him. "Does it talk?"

"No."

"One piece of advice, little guy: get out while you're ahead. Jack can be pretty high maintenance--"

"Hey!" Jack stepped back, pulling his new organ from her hands. At this point, the bridge had gone silent, and all eyes were on them.

Camille stood and rolled her eyes. "I was trying to do you both a favor. Geeze."

Captain Sarr cut in. "That's enough, you two. There'll be plenty of time for reunions later. Right now, we have business to attend to. Hail the Salekk frigate. Main screen."

The dome window flickered briefly, and the view of the stars transitioned into a vast image. It took Jack a moment to make sense of the dark, shifting picture, but he soon realized it was a visual feed from an alien ship. Everything was coated with shades of shiny, shifting chitin. The walls themselves breathed and squirmed. There was a figure at the center of the scene, but all the movement and unnatural forms made it difficult to pinpoint where the ship ended and the insectoid creature began. A spike of adrenaline gripped Jack as his brain made the association between the picture on the screen and the alien that attacked him earlier.

"Captain Sarr," Boomed a buzzing voice. "It is good we have your attention. We were about to destroy your ship."

Jack gathered this was the alien speaking, though he couldn't imagine how its chittering mandibles formed the words.

"That won't be necessary," said the captain. "I believe we've found a reason for our current situation."

"Continue," rumbled the bug, impatiently.

She turned to Bu. "My chief engineer will explain."

"Right!" Bu said, clapping her paws together. "So here's the good news. It seems like both ships acted in good faith and attempted to teleport their representatives to the meeting spot, as we'd agreed. Problem is, it turns out that Salekk teleporters and Earth teleporters are incompatible. The beams crossed, formed a resonance field, and ripped a hole in space-time."

"Lies! You have slain our ambassador. You deceive us!"

Captain Sarr stood from her chair. "That's not true. We managed to rescue your 'ambassador' from the rift before it grew too unstable for the teleporters."

"Show her to us," growled the alien, "or suffer."

Captain Sarr turned to Jack and beckoned him over. He meekly made his way toward the center of the room, distinctly aware that all eyes were on him.

"Alright, Jack. Turn around and lift up that gown so he can get a good look."

"What!?" Jack yelped, "Right here in front of everyone?!"

"Please!" the captain hissed. "This is an extremely sensitive situation!"

Jack hesitated. The silence was unbearably tense. Everyone was waiting on him, even the alien. What choice did he have? He lifted the gown, giving the entire bridge a clear view of the pulsating, insectoid organ hanging between his legs. Camille stared with a queasy look on her face, and Jack looked anywhere but at her.

Captain Sarr continued. "She seems to have. . . merged with one of us."

"Ssss," churred the alien. "She has joined and become Vel. She has accomplished her mission. Give us this creature, and we will allow you to leave."

Jack spun around and yelped "What!? Me?"

"We can't do that," said the captain firmly. "We have as much claim to him as you do, and mentally, he's still human. We can't send him off to live on an alien ship!"

"Unfair, humans! We shared our information with you, yet you will not share your information with us!"

The captain stood. "Don't be ridiculous. We offered you our entire cultural database: You refused. Now you say you've shared with us, but we still know nothing about you."

The alien hissed angrily. "We have provided the information. It is not our fault if you humans are too stupid to absorb it. You will give us this joined Vel, or you will give us another human. Refuse and we will destroy your ship."

Captain Sarr sighed. "That's not much of an offer. Surely there's something else--"

"That is the offer," rumbled the alien. "Decide before the Vel lays their eggs."

Jack sneered "Eggs? I'm not laying any eggs!"

The Salekk made a clicking sound that sent chills down Jack's spine. "You will. You are Vel. It is the reproductive phase of my people. You will lay within ten days, and when the first clutch is finished, the next will begin. Already, your egg sack is showing the first signs of pregnancy."

"My egg sack!?" Jack cried. He looked down at the insectoid organ between his legs and felt a drop in his stomach that fell all the way to the tip of his egg sack. "You mean I'm pregnant?!"

"Ten days, huh?" mused the captain. "You'll hear from me before then. Captain Sarr out."

With that, the image faded, and the window to the stars returned. Captain Sarr slumped back into her chair, put her head in her hands and muttered to herself, quietly enough that Jack was sure he was the only one that heard her. "Why does someone always end up getting mutated and fucked? Every. Damn. Time."

xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers