Star Sex Ch. 01: Pilot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers

Captain Sarr looked at Jack. "I suppose congratulations are in order, Mr. Tanner. You're going to be a mother."

Jack found himself mumbling. "But I--"

She raised a finger to interrupt him. "Spend the night gathering your thoughts. We'll speak tomorrow. Bu, show these people to their quarters."

Bu nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

She gathered Jack and Camille and led them to the elevator. The door closed behind them, and there was a pregnant pause. Finally, Camille spoke.

"I thought you looked positively glowing back there."

Jack groaned. "I don't want to hear it."

She chuckled. "It's funny. You not wanting kids was one of the reasons we broke up, and now here you are, pregnant."

"That was a long time ago. I'm not opposed to the idea anymore. Heck, I'd love to have some children of my own running around."

Camille raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't mean these. I mean, they're eggs, right? Not kids? I meant kids. Kids with you! Or children in general, I guess--" he sighed. "My point is I've changed since then. I'm still changing."

Camille rolled her eyes. "I'll say. Now you have an egg sack, for one."

"I was talking about my personality."

"I can't believe you let me touch it," she said with a shudder. "I was holding it, talking to your vagina in front of everyone, and you let it happen, you pervert! It's disgusting. I can't even look at you!"

The elevator stopped, and the group disembarked. Camille promptly headed down the hallway. Jack called after her, but she was gone. Bu led him in the opposite direction.

"So. She's kind of a bitch, isn't she?" she asked, her hyenine face all scrunched up.

Jack sighed. "No, she says stuff like that so I know how I can be better. Besides, she's going through a lot right now, what with the time travel, and me being pregnant. . ."

She huffed, "Uh-huh."

Bu gave Jack a brief tour, showing him how to use basic equipment like the map consoles and food synthesizers. Jack absorbed the information, but he felt like he wasn't really there, like he was watching it all on a TV screen that he'd soon switch off for the evening. It was all so surreal. He spent half the tour stealing glances at his alien guide, staring at the hypnotic swishing of her tufted tail, watching her beastial mouth form familiar, human words. It was only her cheery, casual demeanor that kept him grounded at all. She was disarming, and by the time they arrived at his quarters, he found himself enjoying her company.

His was a small, private chamber meant for temporary residence, and what little floor room there was was mostly taken up by his and Camille's baggage, which the crew had apparently managed to recover. Bu explained how to contact her if he needed anything, said her goodbyes, and left him to his thoughts.

He stood still in the silence of his room. It was just him, but he didn't feel alone. The Salekk that had chased him through the hangar was still with him, now nothing more than a bloated alien organ and an occasional intrusive sexual thought. Maybe more than occasional. He'd let a stranger finger-fuck him, and even the brief touch from Camille thrilled him and left him wanting more. She called him a pervert. Was he? Was he a pregnant pervert?

He shuddered and tried to put the thought of his gaster out of his mind. The porthole window provided some distraction. He pressed his face to the glass and stared into a nebula of brilliant blinking stars and inky black pockets, waiting for his whirlwind of thoughts and emotions to die down. Eventually, his baser needs began to reassert themselves. Hunger and tiredness and sweet, refreshing boredom cleared his mind, but it was his bladder that finally pried him away from the window.

There was no ignoring the egg sack. It made using the toilet into a puzzle. Straining his abdomen forward between his legs prevented him from relaxing his bladder, and positioning it over the bowl with his hands was a clumsy affair that resulted in him accidentally dunking its sensitive tip into the water. He finally settled on facing away from the toilet, lowering the seat, and resting his egg sack on its edge. Sweet relief.

He sat on the bed,curled his gaster up between his legs, and stared his pussy in the face. His pussy. The organ was heavy in his hands, and it would only get heavier. He pictured it swelling with eggs and shuddered at the thought. Hopefully the doctor would be able to remove the creature before it got too large.

As the hour grew late, the lights of the room gradually dimmed and yellowed, simulating a sunset. Exhausted, he collapsed into his bed and fell into a deep sleep, blissfully unaware of the terrible surprises that the morning had in store for

xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers