Star Sex: The XXX Generation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Five seconds."

He was placing the last sandal on his foot when she ordered, "GET OUT HERE, NOW!"

He dashed from behind the screen to see a black-clad figure standing where he had last seen Janeway, a Federation uniform lying at her feet.

His first thought was, "Holy Mother of All Things! What a body!"

Janeway wore a black body suit which exaggerated and accentuated every curve of her voluptuous body. It clung tightly to her legs, hips, and ample breasts, making them stand out farther than her StarFleet uniform ever could. His dick instantly hardened.

"For the duration of this exercise, you are 'Slave' and I am 'Mistress.' You will speak only when spoken to. You will obey my every command without fail. Or suffer. I will not ask you if you understand, because if you don't, then you will learn...very quickly. Turn around and bend over."

Picard turned and bent at the waist.

"Obedient slaves get praised. Disobedient slaves get this!" A cat-o-nine-tails landed stings on his butt and legs making him twitch. The tables had been turned. Hadn't he said practically the same to the gorgeous young ensign yesterday?

He was already getting warm in his leather body suit.

"Now, Slave," said Janeway, "Kneel and kiss the whip. It shall be your master while I shall be your mistress."

Picard knelt on the floor, the cobblestones causing his knees some pain. He bent and planted a quick peck on the whip. Janeway cuffed him on the ear, "I said, KISS it! As you would Beverly Crusher."

He froze in place, his mind working. She knew! She knew about Beverly! How? They had been so careful.

"Oh, yes, Slave. I know about your trysts with Beverly. I also know about Ensign Trask. I know that several people, including Deanna Troi, William Riker, and Mr. Worf...assisted you in disciplining her last night. You can keep nothing from me, Slave. Now. Kiss. The. Whip."

He put everything he had into tonguing the whip, taking each strand into his mouth one at a time and gently sucking on it.

"Very good, Slave. Now, lick my boots. They are a bit dirty."

He looked at the spotless boots; could see his face reflected. Lowering himself to his hands, he began licking in earnest. This was weird...grape-flavored boots? He continued licking and kissing the boots all over until the flavor was gone. His knees ached.

A hailing beep sounded from the overhead speakers. "Riker to Captain Picard. The ships is now secured to the tugs. We are ready to get underway."

"Very well, Number One," Picard replied, speaking to the boots. "Admiral Janeway and I are in conference. We are not to be disturbed until further notice. Picard, out."

Janeway spoke to thin air. "Computer, all further communiqués are to be held unless critical. Janeway authorization Delta-Four."

The computer beeped in acknowledgement.

"Very good, Slave. You handled that very well. You may rise for your reward."

Stiffly, Picard got to his feet, his knees screaming in protest. As he stood, Janeway reached to her left breast and unzipped a small flap. It fell open to reveal the milky white skin and large half-dollar-sized areole. The nipple stood erect, standing out a full inch. Picard bent his head and took it into his mouth. He sucked greedily at it. Janeway gasped slightly. After a few seconds, it was withdrawn and Janeway caressed his head.

"Now, Slave," she cooed, "unfortunately, you must be punished for the problem caused by your crew. Move to the hook and stand up straight."

He practically ran to the hook which hung from the ceiling. Janeway took it and placed it through a loop on the back of his harness. She walked over to the winch and began cranking it until Jean-Luc's feet were several inches off the floor. He spun and twisted as he hung. She returned with a ball-gag which she forced between his teeth. Then she slowly pulled a black leather hood over his head. The only holes in the hood were for the nose. No ear holes. No eye holes. No mouth hole. He was engulfed in darkness.

Though muffled, he heard the dungeon door at the top of the stairs open, then close. Muffled footsteps, like those of a woman, descended the steps and moved beside Janeway. A quiet conversation was conducted between the pair. Jean-Luc was unable to discern who the other woman was. His wrists were roughly seized by strong female hands and forced behind his back. Cold steel manacles encircled them, snapping shut. Manacles were placed around his ankles and secured. In an instant, his feet were drawn up to his hands, his knees bent. Clamps were placed on his nipples. The exquisite pain! Hands moved to his crotch and unsnapped the leather flap there. His dick now stood erect in the cool air of the dungeon. The flap at his ass was likewise unsnapped and his bare ass stuck out.

A hand pushed him hard and he began to swing pendulum-like, twisting this way and that. Two muffled female giggles were heard.

He heard the winch moving again and felt himself being lowered towards the floor. Swinging back and forth, he felt sure that his knees would scrape across the cobblestones. Gradually, he slowed, his knees never touching the floor. When he stopped swinging, his knees were lowered to the floor and his full weight was now spread down his shins. A nipple clamp was squeezed and he cried out; his cries muffled by the hood and ball-gag. Another giggle. On his torso, he felt the heat of another person. Definitely a woman, judging by the scent. He felt a softness through the hood; a soft female stomach. It moved close to him, mashing his face. It was close enough to cut off his air supply. He moved his head backwards to get a breath and felt the sting of the cat-o-nine-tails across his shoulders. He quickly took a breath and moved his head back to its original position. He felt a warmth spreading across his bare chest, traveling downwards, and heard water as it pooled on the floor by his knees. Pissing on me?!?! She's PISSING on me!!! His dick was now painfully hard. The body moved back slightly to allow him to breathe, but stayed very close, and he felt a second body move to straddle his arms and hands. The warmth repeated, trickling down his back, through the crack of his ass to mingle with the first piss puddle. The body in front of him leaned forward and his head was sandwiched between the two bodies. They were obviously kissing, long and hard, for he was running out of air. Just as it seemed his lungs would burst, they separated, allowing him to breathe once more.

He felt the nipple clamps wriggle slightly and heard the snap of small rings being attached. Both nipple clamps were squeezed extremely hard and he again cried out. The pressure on his nipples decreased and he felt both clamps being drawn upwards. How was he going to stand while his hands and feet were bound? His legs were unchained.

"Stand, Slave."

It was difficult, but he managed to struggle upright, though his hands were still manacled behind his back. The hood covering his face was raised to uncover his mouth and nose, the ball-gag removed, his eyes remaining covered. He could feel the weight of the hook still through the ring at his back. The hook was removed and the clamps pulled forward, he had no choice but to follow. The front of his legs touched something cold about mid-thigh. His hands were unchained and he brought them to his hood. The snap of the cat-o-nine-tails across his buttocks made him jump. The whipping continued. And continued. There was a brief pause then the whipping continued. Stronger this time. He endured the pain. The nipple clamps were removed as feminine hands pushed him forward. Jean-Luc fell face first across the table, it's coolness on his stomach and chest, his feet still on the floor. Now the whipping commenced on his back and he cried out in pain. Starting at his shoulders, the next stroke slightly lower than the last, the whip was worked down his back, past his ass, stopping at his knees. His dick was at the bursting point.

The whipping stopped and he was forcibly rolled over and swung around lengthwise on the table.

A voice breathed in his ear, "You will do nothing until I say you may. Oh, look at that. Such an erection! Do you want some relief, Slave?"

He nodded, and felt the sting of the whip on his chest.

"Slave, I cannot hear you nod," cooed Janeway.

"Yes, Mistress," he pleaded. "I would like some relief."

"Does it cause you discomfort?"

"Yes, Mistress."

There was a large splashing sound and several gallons of warm water were dumped on his prostrate form. Manacles were again secured around his wrists and feet in an X-form.

A wash cloth moved over his body, lingering around his groin. More water was dumped on him.

He sensed a body climb onto the table beside him. Another body climbed onto the table at his head. His dick was engulfed by an unseen pussy at the exact same time that a pussy was lowered onto his mouth. He could smell the musky scent of a sphincter. He began lapping the pussy and asshole with abandon.

The pussy (my god it was tight!) at his cock began moving up and down. He could hear moans from both women now. One belonged to Mistress Katherine and the other...he thought he had heard that moan before...it was directly above him. He was eating...Ensign Trask? No, the voice was too low. Counselor Troi? No, the voice was too high. Holy shit! Beverly and Katherine were both nude? He licked and sucked even harder. He nibbled on Beverly's clit, applying the lightest pressure of teeth. Her moans increased. He sucked on the clit very hard while applying his teeth. She began to shudder and shake. He knew from experience that she was on the edge. Still sucking, he ran his tongue across her sensitive clit. That did it! She shook, screamed, thrashed, and juices exploded down his cheeks.

Janeway was bouncing up and down on his rock hard cock. "Slave, you will not come before I do!" Faster. Faster. Harder. Faster. He felt her juices slithering downwards into the crack of his ass. Her body convulsed and she let out a long, loud, blood-curling scream. She continued bouncing on him, convulsing. He was sure she would lose her balance and fall to the floor. Beverly slid down his body and sat on his chest. Her body began moving in time with Janeway's as they kissed each other passionately.

"Mistress, I am coming!" shouted Picard, breaking the rules by speaking first.

She stood up just as he came. His come shot upwards and, as his cock moved to it's normal position, arced toward his face. He felt the warm jism land on the hood and stream down towards his belly.

The women lay down on either side of him and nestled in to his sides; their fingers tracing come-outlines on his bare chest.

The hood was removed and he squinted in the sudden light.

"Well, Captain Picard," whispered Katherine Janeway, Commandant of StarFleet, in his ear, "I certainly hope that you have learned your lesson."

"Yes, Mist...Admiral, I certainly have. It won't happen again."

He felt her body sag slightly with regret. "But I am sure something else deserving punishment will..."

"Computer," spoke Janeway, "end simulation."

The computer beeped in reply.

The room reverted to its white-lines-over-black motif, the trio on a hologram tic table. As the manacles dissolved and Picard sat up, he turned to look at Beverly. The body next to him was not lithe and trim. It was, however, very taut, the muscles well-defined. His gaze traveled up the body admiring the tightness of it. This woman definitely worked out.

He stared into the eyes of "Phaser" Janssen.

She smiled.

He fainted.