Star Struck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smooth. Real smooth." I laughed, snapping him out of his stupor.

"Dude, that's Chris McCray." He said.

"Yeah I know. Weren't you listening when I introduced him just now?"

"I'm assuming this has something to do with your mom?" I nodded at his question. "Dude this is awesome. I gotta go talk to him." He said, pushing past me and on his way out of the kitchen, before I pulled his arm and stopped him.

"No you do not. Besides, why are you so excited anyway? I'm the gay one remember?" I said.

"I'm not interested in him. I'm interested in his best friend." I thought about it for a minute and it came to me. Amy Reaver. Ryan has had a major celeb crush on her for as long as I could remember and she was one of Chris's close friends. They even used to date for a short period of time.

"Dude, desperate much? She's like a superstar. Do you really think he can hook you up with her?" I said, trying to be realistic. Ryan looked disappointed.

"Well you can't blame a guy for trying." He said, finishing up his soda and crushing the can. "What about you? He's definitely eye candy right? He's in your house, maybe you should make a move." He laughed.

"Dude...just stop it." I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

"If I recall you once had a crush on him." He said. I put a hand over my face, trying to hide my embarrassment. First my mother, then Ryan. Did everyone know I had a crush on him? "Or do you still have a crush on him?"

"Dude stop it. He's freaking straight." I whisper shouted.

"So you do still like him." He smirked.

"No!!!" I lied. Just earlier that day that may not have been a lie, or at least I would have thought it wasn't a lie. I guess I never really got over my crush on Chris but my utter disdain for actors kind of overwrote any feelings I had for him. After I realized that Chris was actually a nice guy, these feeling slowly started to return.

"Mm hmm sure. You sure as hell don't seem to hate him, not like you did with the others." He said. I pushed past him and walked over to the couch and sat down.

"So what if I don't hate him. He's nice. Besides, I will reiterate that he is not only straight but also a celebrity. Even if I wanted anything to happen it wouldn't, so why bother to pursue it." I knew celebrity crushes went nowhere hence why I've been trying to bury any feelings I had about Chris deep down. Ryan just had to bring it up.

He came and sat down beside me, putting his arm up on the back of the couch. "Give it a few days, you won't be able to take it. You would want nothing more than to climb into bed with him."

"Well I'm not a horny bastard like you." I said.

"Give it a few days, mark my words. You'd be at your wit's end by then."

"Yeah like you aren't itching to go talk to him too."

"Is that a challenge? How about we bet on it. I bet that I can abstain from asking him anything about Amy Reaver before you go crazy with lust and make a move. Hundred bucks?" He suggested holding out his hand.

"Oh you're on." I said, shaking his hand and sealing the deal. This was one bet I didn't intend to lose. I had a lot more self-restraint than Ryan.

"Be prepared to be a hundred bucks poorer dude. I think you're gonna crack by tomorrow." He said.

"Hah! Don't count on it. You're cracking right now. I can tell you're using all your might not to go up there and question him about Amy."

"We'll see Brigs. We'll see. So seeing that staying here isn't helping me in any way, I think I will be heading off. Have fun with you know who." He got off the couch and walked over to the door, letting himself out. "By tomorrow." He reminded.

"Bye Ryan." I said before the door closed behind him. I shook my head, smiling. He was such a goofball, which was partly the reason why we clicked so much. We were complete idiots in high school. I got up and went upstairs, stopping outside Chris's room before knocking.

"Come in." He replied. I opened the door and saw him lying on the bed, script in his hands. I leaned against the doorframe.

"Hey. Sorry about Ryan just now. He isn't used to meeting celebrities." I said. He let out a laugh and put the script down, sitting up and resting himself against the headboard.

"Nah it's fine." He replied.

"So when's the first day of shooting?" I asked, pointing to the script on the bed.

"Three days. Just spending some time memorizing lines."

"Cool. Anyway, spare towels are in the bathroom cabinet if you need them. Help yourself to anything in the kitchen if you get hungry at night." I said.

"Sure thing. Thanks again." I smiled at him and he returned one. I felt butterflies in my stomach when he smiled. I shook it off and nodded before closing his door. I stood outside the closed door and let out a deep breath. Maybe this bet wasn't going to be as easy as I thought.

12