Star Struck Ch. 02

Story Info
Rob makes a movie with Michelle Rodriguez
6.3k words
4.57
24k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don’t be reading this story if you’re under 18. To the best of my knowledge, none of the acts described here are true, it’s all just my imagination running wild. If you want to post this story somewhere, that’s great, just please leave my name and e-mail on it.

Thanks once again to Rich Wilson and my beloved flatmate (who shall remain nameless) for their valuable advice. The same goes for Pete Grunigan, who is surprisingly helpful for an Englishman. Also a very big thank you to those who sent me feedback on my first effort, you know who you are. Feedback of any sort is again welcome, send it all to the link below. Happy reading.

*****

Rob picked himself up off the stones and wiped the blood from his jaw before attempting to get into a fighting stance. He had just raised his guard when a foot thudded into his side, knocking the wind out of him. Despite this, he lashed out with a sharp right and was rewarded by the familiar crack of breaking bone. Ignoring the man’s cry of pain, he delivered a knee to his forehead, ending the attacker’s pain for the moment. Just as he spun to face the second assailant, he felt an almighty pain in the back of his head and dropped to his knees, barely staying conscious. He did catch the click of a switchblade and felt a rush of despair. He tried to meet his killer’s eyes, but could only make out a shadowy figure lunging at him, knife arm outstretched. Rob desperately tried to raise his arms in self-defence, knowing he was too late and this was…

“Cut!” The director’s voice boomed out. “That’s a wrap everybody. Great work guys, I think we nailed it that time. Get out of here, we’re done for today.”

It probably wasn’t as graphic to Rob as I described, but it sure looked that way from where I was standing. This was right at the back of the set of course. I sure as hell wasn’t needed here and I wasn’t looking to get thrown out, so I stayed as unobtrusive as possible. I thought of going over to see if Rob had avoided injuries this time, but saw he was already receiving assistance.

“I didn’t break anything this time, did I?”

Rob would have likely responded with sarcasm to this question, had it been posed by almost anyone else. Instead, he smiled at the questioner and took the proffered hand. His sore muscles groaned at being exerted again and he checked himself over for any obvious damage. He needed a new vest, as this one was dirty and ripped way past the wardrobe department’s specifications. Besides that, it seemed all he had to show for it was a few more bruises.

“No Michelle, you seem to have gone easy on me today. No broken bones or internal bleeding as far as I can tell. I only hope that my left arm still has enough feeling in it to lift a pint.” Rob smiled at his co-star, hoping she wouldn’t choose this moment to again show how much tougher than him she was. Rob was no lightweight but he was totally outclassed here by a woman who could beat him without breaking sweat.

Obviously Michelle Rodriguez had decided he’d suffered enough for one day, choosing only to give him the finger in response to his comments.

“I can’t believe you. I show you how much fun a night of drinking only tequila slammers can be and you want to go back to your English beer? That stuff tastes like it’s been left in a cellar about fifty years too long.”

“Well some of us want to be able to have a few drinks and then be able to get out of bed in the morning. Your idea of having a few drinks is to consume enough alcohol to stun a buffalo and then spending the next day in bed recovering. I have no objections to that normally, but not when I have to shoot fight scenes the next day.” Rob rubbed his aching temples while saying this, still feeling the effects of all that tequila.

“Oh you poor little baby!” It didn’t take a telepath to realise there was some sarcasm in that voice. “Seriously, come to my trailer and I’ll make it all better.”

Rob smiled widely at this; he and Michelle had been heavily flirting almost since the day they met, but it hadn’t gone further than some dry humping in a pub one night. Even then, Rob couldn’t tell whether Michelle was just trying to give him blue balls. She flirted with him half the time, then treated him like just another mate the rest. Rob had decided that he would not initiate anything, he didn’t know how a girl once arrested for beating up her roommate would react if she didn’t like the offer. Rob had hopes that an invite to her trailer, an honour he had previously been denied, indicated that this was the moment he was going to get in Michelle’s knickers.

Michelle’s trailer was the best on the lot, not a huge compliment considering everything was being done a shoestring budget, but it beat the hell out of Rob’s broom closet. It had a decent-sized living area, a bedroom in back and a bathroom. A big Hollywood diva would probably have freaked at the conditions and demanded an upgrade, but Michelle couldn’t be further from that. She instructed Rob to sit down on the couch and moved into the bedroom area of her abode. Rob heard the sound of her flak jacket being unzipped and took a deep breath to calm himself. He checked his breath and ran his hands through his hair, wanting to look his best.

He found his lust for Michelle had created some problems for him since meeting her. She’d been like a bloke in the things they did together and he’d find himself thinking of her as just another of the boys. Then of course she’d inevitably stretch or do something else that pulled her top tight against her firm breasts, and Rob’s mind would switch straight to imagining her bent over the bar while he fucked her hard from behind. She seemed to have this effect on just about everybody, I felt the same way and I think she’s well aware of how blokes feel about her. Michelle’s laddish behaviour had seemingly isolated her from the women on set, as all her friends were blokes. Either that or she just didn’t enjoy the company of most Hollywood women. Most of them were likely too busy dieting and getting early nights to go out and get hammered on a pub crawl, then consume a kebab at the end of the night.

Any thoughts of laddish behaviour flew out of Rob’s head when Michelle walked back out into the main part of the trailer, having changed her clothes. She was now clad in a pair of baggy combats and a clingy wife-beater. Doesn’t sound that hot does it? Trust me when I say that nobody wears an outfit like that the way Michelle does. What would look like casual wear on anyone else made Michelle look like the perfect woman; one who’ll drink you under the table and then fuck you to within an inch of your life.

“Sit on the edge of the couch and lean back into me” She told Rob while seating herself behind him, her legs either side of his body. Rob leaned back happily, feeling her tits pressing into the back of his neck. He’d been in constant pain since finishing shooting, but now he’d forgotten all about his aches and pains. Michelle may have been a tough lady, but she certainly felt soft enough at this moment to suit Rob.

Michelle began giving Rob a head massage, her fingers tracing their way over his scalp. The soft rhythm of her fingers was immediately relaxing to Rob, yet incredibly sensual at the same time. The combination of the fingers running through his hair and the feel of her warm body behind him was certainly enough to turn him on, although thankfully his trousers were baggy enough to not make it too obvious.

Michelle moved her hands down onto Rob’s shoulders and begin to press her fingers deep in to the tired muscles. She moved her hand to his neck and gently caressed the tight muscles that she found there. She began to slowly pull his hair softly in an effort to wake up each nerve ending. Michelle returned her hands to Rob’s shoulders, moving them lower as she tried to tug on his filthy vest. Rob happily reached down and pulled his shirt over his head, allowing her hands to get direct contact with skin.

Michelle’s hands continued to massage Rob’s shoulders, feeling the tension slowly dissipate. The muscles in Rob’s neck began to relax as his head slowly fell back. Michelle moved her hands to the front of his throat as she softly caressed his skin. She returned to Rob’s shoulders once more, gently pushing his body a bit farther away from the couch and herself. Michelle’s hands slid down past Rob’s shoulders to his back. As Rob’s body continued to relax a soft moan escaped his lips, a languid feeling spreading through his body. Michelle pushed Rob forward slowly until he was lying on his stomach. Michelle then stood above Rob, straddling his body. She then sat on his ass softly as her hands began to massage his back once more. She massaged deeply, first his back, then shoulders, followed by his arms and returning to his lower back. Rob was by now so relaxed that he felt his thoughts drifting to the roller coaster his life had become over the previous months…

Rob’s relationship with Kirsten had lasted for exactly the length of filming, no more. They had a great time together in those heady weeks; mainly thanks to amount of time they spent having great sex. At first it was enjoyable to be lying in my bed, knowing that those screams and moans (at least the feminine ones) were coming from one of the most beautiful women in the world. The enjoyment from that lasted only so long however, and soon I wished they’d just shut up for five minutes and let a guy get some sleep. Plus of course I wanted it to be me in there with Kirsten. I even would have put up with Rob’s presence for that, as long as no part of our bodies touched at any time.

They also managed to spend a good amount of time out and about around London, partly thanks to Kirsten’s reasonably low profile. Despite starring in a major blockbuster, she was still able to walk the streets while retaining a degree of privacy. Thanks to some sensible precautions in terms of disguising her appearance around cameras, they managed to keep the relationship under wraps. I was forced to help out in this if they did have any trouble, running interference if someone looked likely to snap a photo of them. I only narrowly avoided a good kicking on more than one occasion, but really had no choice in the matter. I was forced into this in order to stay on friendly terms with Kirsten after a little faux pas. I’m a Buffy fan and mentioned one night over a few beers how sexy Faith, aka Eliza Dushku, was and how I’d love to meet her. I can’t believe a sweet girl like Kirsten could swear so proficiently. She refused to elaborate on the why, but Eliza obviously is not one of Kirsten’s favourite people. My offer to help preserve their privacy was a good way to make her like me again, after all you never know when being friendly with a Hollywood star will come in useful.

Rob and Kirsten were happy during that period, but knew that a difficult choice awaited them. Kirsten’s star was on the rise in Hollywood, while Rob was only just starting out on his career. Both knew that the press attention they would receive as a couple would most likely be negative in tone. Plus there were more personal issues. Rob was not ready to leave the UK, so it would have to be a long-distance relationship, something neither of them relished. There was also the issue of whether either of them was ready to commit to a long term relationship at this point in their lives. Kirsten had made it clear that for now her career came first and Rob wanted to enjoy the fruits of becoming a recognised actor.

They finally made the decision that the only choice that made sense was to break things off when filming ended. They’d stay friends and hoped to get together occasionally, timetables permitting. There was a real attraction between them, but it seemed more sensible to put it aside for now. They both agreed that they’d probably be tearing each others clothes off within 5 minutes of seeing each other next and they parted on the best of terms.

Kirsten left to begin filming for Spiderman 2, with lots of promises about us flying out to see her soon. She promised to set me up with someone, even if it was just to get her and Rob some time alone. Needless to say, as long as the girl was fit, it suited me fine. Rob moped about for a while after she left, then threw himself into looking for a follow up project. It wasn’t long before he managed to get his hands on a script that interested him immensely.

The as yet untitled project was about a tough-as-nails, yet sexy as hell female mercenary. A woman able to do just about everything, ranging from assassination to being a bodyguard. The writer, who typically for his profession hung around the production company in bad clothes scratching himself, would tell anyone who bought him a drink that this ‘was the film that Tomb Raider should have been’.. Sounded corny to us, but a small American production company had bought the script and cut a deal with Channel 4 in Britain to get it made. The story mainly took place in London, before diverting to Mainland Europe for the final act. Being made on a shoestring budget, it was decided that all the filming could be done in Yorkshire, which apparently had all the qualities required to look like London, Paris and Geneva.

Rob had read the script as soon as word spread about the movie and had quickly seen it had some original ideas that would set it apart from the usual run of the mill movies in the genre. There was a strong streak of black humor running through the violence, which at times reminded him of the seminal Evil Dead. The moderate success enjoyed by the British movie Dog Soldiers had made this movie possible and landing Michelle Rodriguez, a rising Hollywood star, for the lead had confirmed the movie would be green-lit.

As for Rob, he had managed to win the role of Michelle’s sidekick, despite the fact that Two Weeks in Love was still in post-production and was some way from being released. Hank, his director from that movie, had advised the production team that Rob was well worth looking at and Beth’s recommendation of his talents also helped. Not having his agent lobbying on his behalf seemed to be hurting his prospects, so Rob decided to hire one quickly. Having played a significant supporting role in a movie starring Kirsten Dunst and the rising talent of Paul Bettany, Rob was something of a hot ticket amongst the many London-based showbiz agents. Kirsten had talked to her own agent in Hollywood about who Rob should choose and based on her recommendations, Rob had signed with a small firm run by a formidable woman named Marsha Klein. I’ll tell you more about Marsha later, but she added her backing to his attempts to win the part. Soon after, Rob got the part, albeit with a miniscule salary.

Marsha further impressed Rob by landing him one of the lead roles in a new West End play called Guacamole Window, written by a hot new playwright. This fit well into the time between the end of shooting for his debut and before he made the trip North for his second movie. The play only received mediocre reviews (mainly because it was pretentious wank), but Rob’s performance got some praise and it worked to increase his visibility.

Now halfway through a two-month shoot, Rob was enjoying working on this film, despite being stuck in darkest Yorkshire. He had found Michelle to be great fun, albeit in a totally different way to his previous co-star. Michelle’s more laddish characteristics were just what Rob needed to forget about Kirsten’s departure. He did find himself lusting after her, but he knew that he wasn’t in danger of falling for her and suffering any more heartache. His thoughts began to drift to one particularly kinky night with Kirsten when Michelle’s voice snapped him back to the situation at hand.

“Roll over stud” Michelle whispered into Rob’s ear. Rob was quick to oblige, realizing that his reminiscences had caused his hard-on to return full-force, but too relaxed to care. Michelle’s raised eyebrow and enigmatic smile showed this was one lady who was taking no offence. She straddled him again, this time resting her knees to either side of his thighs. She began once again by massaging Rob’s chest, seeming to relish the feeling of warm skin under her fingertips. Michelle’s hands began a journey lower towards Rob’s stomach. She moved her lips to his chest, taking one of his nipples into her hot mouth. She gently rolled it between her teeth, nibbling on it gently. Michelle then pulled her mouth away and continued her journey lower, spending a sweet moment kissing Rob’s abdomen. Rob managed to raise his head enough to see her eyes, the lust shown there told him she was unlikely to stop anytime soon.

Michelle moved her hands to the waist of Rob’s trousers as she searched for the button. Quickly losing patience, she gripped the fabric tightly and ripped it apart. Having already taken enough punishment through the day’s filming, they tore easily at Michelle’s powerful touch. Her hands moved to pull Rob’s ruined trousers lower, slowly exposing his briefs to her hungry eyes. She continued to push his pants lower, exposing his now bare thighs to her stare. Michelle lowered herself until her lips were touching Rob’s legs, gently kissing, as she removed his pants completely. Her hands return to Rob’s briefs, as she studied the outline of his stiff cock. Michelle slowly inserted her fingers into the waistband of Rob’s briefs, quickly pulling them down and exposing his cock to her hungry stare.

Michelle smiled in a way that told Rob she knew exactly what she wanted. She lowered her lips to his cock but stopped just short of touching her lips to the hardened tip, only allowing her warm breath to make contact with his skin. Rob’s cock gently bounced in response. She opened her mouth allowing her tongue to snake out past her lips. She gently touched the tip of her tongue ever so gently to the tip of his throbbing erection. She licked his cock so softly at the tip that it was almost undetectable. Her tongue savoured the sweetness of his skin and she opened her mouth in response, hungry for more. She opened her mouth wider, taking his cock in farther as her hand reached out to grab his balls. Rob couldn’t hold in a soft moan, which only seemed to encourage Michelle to do more. Michelle chose that moment to get to her feet, leaving an incredibly aroused Rob lying on his back with his erection bobbing in the air.

“Sit up here right now and you better keep your cock hard for me” she said as she began slipping her trousers off, revealing a smoothly-shaven pussy underneath.

Rob gaped at her for a second, before climbing to his feet and sitting himself in front of the table. He didn't like being told what to do, but he was too aroused to stop now and he knew that he would follow her orders for the chance to fuck her. The sight of her luscious breasts as she pulled her top over her head worked to further reinforce his willingness to do what she wanted.

Now clad only in her delightfully dusky skin, Michelle moved to stand directly in front of Rob. She quickly put on leg up on the table in front of him and the other on the seat next to him.

“Put your head up here, in front of my pussy.” Rob slid forward on the seat until his mouth was directly in front of her cunt, which was wet and glistening with her juice. Her scent overwhelmed him and he had to squeeze his cock to make sure he didn’t come on the spot.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?" she asked him. "Would you like to fuck me with your tongue, make me cum on your face?"

As he said "yes", she moved her hips forward, pinning him back against the seat, placing her pussy directly over his mouth.

"Fuck me" she told him. "Use your tongue to get me off." Her pussy completely covered his mouth and he could only breathe through his nose. Each breath filled him with the smell of her, made it harder to control his cock. Rob realised that his hand was stroking it involuntarily, bringing him closer to the moment when his cum would shoot from his hot shaft.

12