Star Struck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

It occurred to him that as exciting as the ride from the airport had been, it had been just fucking, mindless, physical fucking. Whether Lonnie had felt it or not, sex with her had been much more. He'd felt emotion with her. Undoubtedly, she would say it was because it was his first time. But he disagreed. There was effusiveness with her.

Lonnie had been right about one thing back home: sex was an addictive drug. And he wasn't certain he wanted to become an addict.

These ruminations continued as he unpacked his meager suitcase and set out his few toiletries in the bathroom. The bathroom was bigger than both of the ones in granny's house put together, and likewise, the bedroom was larger than all three back home.

This was the first time he'd ever been away from home and his grandmother. He felt emptiness. That and the emotional side of the sex had him wondering if he was doing the right thing by coming here. He reminded himself that it was only a "test," an interview, and that he was under no obligation, even though he knew Lonnie would do all in her power to make him stay. She had even gone so far as to arrange for granny to spend the time Louis was away in the assisted living facility so the old woman could test it out herself. Of course, he knew that Lonnie was baiting his grandmother so that she would want to stay, but there was no other choice. Someone had to lookout for her while he was gone.

However, with all of this seemingly going for him, there was still some indescribable feeling gnawing at him. But he wasn't exactly sure what it was. Certainly, it was something he had never felt before.

His thoughts were interrupted by the return of Lonnie, clad in a light-colored summer dress, and he'd wager nothing on underneath, as evidenced by the imprint of her nipples. To his sullen expression, she asked, "Everything okay?"

Louis shrugged. "Just questioning my sanity in coming here."

"This is your first time away from home, isn't it?"

He nodded.

She walked over to him and wrapped a motherly arm around him. "Just give it a few days and keep an open mind. And feel free to call your grandmother whenever you want."

Again, Louis nodded, his suspicion confirmed by the touch of her breast against his arm; nothing but the thin material separating them.

"We're going to stay in for dinner tonight," Lonnie told him. "The girls have made something special. Didn't want to overwhelm you by taking you out on the town, particularly since it seems you're already overwhelmed."

"The girls?" Louis questioned. "Diane and Gwen?"

"Yes."

"They cook also?"

"I told you, they do a lot for me."

Louis nodded pensively. He was hoping to be alone with Lonnie tonight, but it didn't seem like there would be much opportunity for that this trip.

Dinner was good starting with some kind of hard tortilla with tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, onions and lime. Next was a light penne pasta with tomatoes and basil, a medley of fresh steamed vegetables, and for dessert a mixed fruit tart. The girls tried to engage Louis to talk about himself, but in his experience, that usually bored people; although he was sure they had been coached by Lonnie how to react. Conversation rolled around to the porn business and Gwen and Diane told tales of what went on behind the scenes in making a movie. Some of it, Louis actually found interesting.

After the meal, the girls asked Louis if he wanted to play while Lonnie took care of some business items that had arisen while she was gone. He could see the eagerness in their eyes, and while a repeat of the limousine ride was tempting, addiction and emotion were floating around in his head. He declined, but felt no regret. Instead he feigned fatigue and opted to turn in early.

In his opulent bedroom, Louis was more weary then sleepy. Perhaps he was just not used to such cavernous surroundings, but he believed there was more to it than that. Maybe he should have taken the girls up on their offer. It might have worn him out enough to sleep. But strangely he was just not in the mood for impersonal sex.

Getting out of bed, he paced the length of his bedroom. When that didn't work he decided to venture further. Dim lights in the hallway assisted his navigation. Turning right outside his door would take him in a familiar direction: downstairs, so he opted to go left. The hallway terminated at a set of double doors and an educated guess told him what was probably on the other side.

Instinctively, he knew that's where he wanted to go so he turned the handle quietly.

"Come in, Louis," Lonnie said.

"You were expecting me?"

"Just call it a hunch. Couldn't sleep?"

"Strange surroundings I guess."

"There's a spot for you here."

It was dark so he had to ask, "Are you alone?"

"Of course."

Louis slid under the covers and Lonnie squirmed closer to him. He could feel her cool bare breasts against his arm. "You're naked?"

"Of course. You've never slept in the nude?"

"Kind of hard living with my grandmother."

"Oh, right. Well, now is your chance."

Louis removed his t-shirt and sleeping shorts. Her satin sheets embraced his au naturel body. "This does feel nice. Why were you still awake?"

"Waiting for you," Lonnie answered matter-of-factly. "And my feet hurt. I made the mistake of wearing new shoes to travel in today." She felt him moving around, pulling the covers off of both of them. "What are you doing?"

"I think I can help with that."

She felt him take both of her feet in his hands and begin massaging them. Surprisingly, it felt good. "Where did you learn that?"

"My grandmother's feet are always bothering her, so I learned the gentle art of foot massage."

"Wow, even the girls can't do that. It's very relaxing," Lonnie purred dreamily.

Bending closer to her feet, Louis inhaled the sweet scent of her skin; nothing artificial, just a clean natural aroma as though she had showered or bathed before coming to bed. He heard her emitting muted sounds of enjoyment, and the thought that he was naked, in bed with a gorgeous porn star engulfed him in a mist of eroticism. Driven by that feeling and a desire to make Lonnie feel good, he opened his mouth and gently sucked on her toes. He heard a sharp intake of her breath followed by a soft, satisfying moan.

A moment later, a dim bedside lamp came on.

"Did you learn that from granny also?" she whispered seductively.

"No. This part I'm making up as I go. Do you want me to stop?" He licked and sucked each toe individually and as lovingly as possible.

"No. You're on a roll. No one's ever done that to me. I love initiative in a male partner."

That was a boost to Louis' ego. He took both feet together and sucked both big toes into his mouth.

"You're making me horny, Louis. I never thought of my feet as an erogenous zone, but you sure are turning them into one."

Louis loved the sultry tone of her voice. He reminded himself that she was an actress, particularly a sex star, but he allowed himself to believe that since no cameras were rolling—at least as far as he knew—this was real. And it spurred him to move on kissing a trail up her calf and thigh. A quick glance up at her face revealed a satisfied smile. He continued his trek up to her breast and sucked her nipple.

Lonnie cupped his head and draped a leg over his shoulder as he went to work on her other nipple. She pulled his face up to hers, looked him sensually in the eye, then licked his lips. He wasn't expecting that, but he surely found it stimulating. And what was even more so was when she pressed her lips to his, opened her mouth and darted her tongue into his, dueling, sucking and licking.

His dick harder than he could remember it being and with the oral theme of this session so far, Louis slid back down, held Lonnie's legs apart and slurped her sweet, wet pussy. After letting his tongue dance over every part of it, he pulled back to gaze at her beautiful flower. He'd seen a lot of close-up pictures of vaginas on the internet, but none as amazing as this one. Not a hair on it, every twist and fold symmetrical, even a pretty shade of pink; just one more attribute that made her so incredibly desirable. He wished his tongue was longer so he could insert it further in to enjoy the spectacular softness of her inner walls. Instead, he kissed her pussy like he was kissing her facial lips.

Lonnie continued to moan and tell him how good he was, but little did he know that her sentiment was genuine. She was a porn star, so most guys just fucked her. Even when the sex wasn't part of work and just for pleasure it was still just fucking to get off; recreational sex. There really was something different about Louis, and it made sex with him all the more enjoyable. She could lie here and have him do this all night, but there was also that fantastic tool of his.

Once again, she tugged on him to bring his lips to hers and treated him to another, sloppy, passionate kiss, enjoying licking her own vaginal secretions off of his face. Then she asked him to stand on the floor. She sat on the edge of the bed, leaned over and took hold of his steel spike. He was as hard as she'd ever seen any man she'd been with. Tenderly, she swirled her tongue around the head of his penis and she heard him let out a string of short, quick breaths. She took a couple of inches of him into her mouth, lathering him up before going down further a few times. Now, high-pitched squealing sounds were escaping his lips. She dribbled saliva down on him and continued her slow, sensual blow-job.

In all of the porn he had watched, Louis always felt that there was too much emphasis on women sucking men. But now that he'd finally been blown, and particularly with this session now, he easily understood why guys loved to be sucked. And then to have it done by a world class porn star. Too much more of this and his legs would buckle.

Sensing he was weakening, Lonnie traded places with him, forcing him onto his back on the bed, while she stood over him. Before she bent to take him back in her mouth, he eyed her magnificent body in the poor light. Just looking at her was enough stimulation. She took his breath away.

Lonnie licked the entire length of his shaft up and down several times, but she moved her tongue in a manner that was much more lascivious than just slurping an ice cream cone. He wanted to watch her but he was in such a lustful state that he let his head fall back to enjoy the sensation.

Finally, she climbed back onto the bed, spread his legs and sat between them. She pulled his pulsing cock against her pussy rubbing it side to side against her splayed labia. She then extended one leg aiming her toes at Louis' mouth. He eagerly opened up and let her slide all five in. His head was spinning from all of this kinkiness. It was thrilling the course a sexual escapade could take.

Sitting up, Lonnie once again mouthed Louis' hard cock, but only to lather it. She then climbed aboard him, grabbed his wet rod and aimed it at her waiting pussy. He thrust upward driving it all the way in. She sat back and pivoted her hips forward and backward. He reached up and fondled her bouncing tits. She leaned forward, grabbed his arms and held them above his head while continuing the short, fast jabs of her hips.

Loving the feeling of his cock inside her marvelous pussy, Louis thought the woman really knew how to fuck. The walls of her vagina simply embraced his cock in the softest manner imaginable. He also really liked her being on top. It was a totally different experience from him being on top. So, when she withdrew and slid back to once again take him into her mouth, he sat up, continuing onto his knees, wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her. She swung her legs around his waist and then he eased her down onto her back where he entered her in a squat and started pumping away. He plowed her steadily, not fast or slow. He held her legs up and together making her pussy feel even tighter.

After a bit, he opened her legs and leaned over to kiss her. When his dick slipped out of her, she twisted onto her side. Louis got the picture and spooned her, but far enough down to shove his cock back in. She lifted her upper leg, resting her foot on his knee.

"This is nice," she stammered. "Good penetration." She felt her orgasm building. It was a nice feeling given that she rarely came when filming. It rose slowly and she let it wash over her until she exploded in one of the most satisfying climaxes she could remember having in a long time. Vocally, she let him know of her pleasure with soprano notes flowing from her diaphragm.

That alone satisfied Louis and he could have stopped right there and been happy. But he kept thrusting because now he could feel that familiar tightening in his balls. Guttural sounds ground out of his throat.

Knowing he was about to blow, Lonnie quickly sat up rotated around. "May as well get used to this," she said. "You'll be coming in a lot of mouths." She opened wide.

Too close to coming to protest, Louis aimed his swollen cock at her mouth and fired away. She swallowed as much as she could, but two streams rolled down either side of her chin. With her forefinger she pushed them back into her mouth.

Louis rolled onto his back exhausted.

"You just keep getting better," Lonnie told him.

Still breathing heavily, he murmured, "I almost wish you would stop saying such things."

"Why?" she asked with a frown.

"You're an actress. I never know when you're acting or not."

"Louis," Lonnie said firmly, "I only act in front of cameras. Everything that has happened between us has been real."

"Okay," he conceded, not wanting to get into it now. "What did you mean by me getting used to coming in a lot of mouths?"

"You're going to fuck a lot of women," she explained, squirming to lie beside him in the diagonal angle on the bed he ended up in. "As I'm sure you've noticed, many cum shots are into a woman's mouth."

"Why is that? Why don't guys come in the woman's pussy?"

"You can't see a guy coming in a woman's pussy. You can see him filling her mouth, or flooding her abdomen or back. People want to see the come shot so they know the guy really came. You can't always see a woman come. You can hear her screaming, yelling, writhing, but they don't all squirt and even fewer actually ejaculate."

"I think seeing a guy shoot inside a woman and continuing to thrust forcing it back out is hot."

"Not every guy ejaculates as much as you do. But we can try it a few times. I know a couple of girls who'll let you come in them."

"Like you?"

"Maybe."

"I want to come inside of you," Louis boldly informed her. "In fact, I don't want to fuck other women. I want to fuck you."

"You will. Here at home almost whenever you want. But in movies, if you become popular, which I have no doubts about, people are going to want to see you fuck a variety of women all ages: teens like yourself to old broads like me."

"You're not an old broad."

"Thanks. Besides, once word spreads among the porn acting community, actresses are going to be lining up to work with you."

"How do you know? I may fail my screen test."

"That will be just a formality," she said confidently. "We both know you know how to fuck, and you've even demonstrated some inventiveness. Once we do a make-over, the camera is going to love you."

"What do you mean, make-over?"

"Tomorrow we're going to get your hair done, a little shorter cut, I think, and try a few different ways of combing it. We'll buy you some new clothes, stylish, but not too modern, and we'll have you fitted for contacts, as well as a couple of pair of modish glasses."

"Wow." That actually excited Louis, but he didn't want to show too much eagerness. "Then I guess I'd better get a good night's sleep." He eased out of bed, collecting his discarded night clothes.

"Where are you going?"

"To bed," he replied as if there was no doubt.

"You don't want to sleep with me?"

"I didn't know that was an option."

"This big ole bed gets lonely. Surely you'd rather sleep here."

"I've never slept with anyone."

"Well, now is your chance."

* * *

The romp and shopping spree around Los Angeles was fun for Louis. Considering he'd never been anywhere, to visit Hollywood and all of the other places he saw on television was as much a treat as the make-over. The only drawback to the day was visiting a doctor who drew blood to test for any diseases. They finished the day with dinner at Spago and he was thrilled to see a number of familiar movie stars. When they returned home, accompanied all day by Gwen and Diana, and he saw himself in the large mirror in the foyer, he almost didn't recognize the image he saw.

It had been a full day. Louis carried his new clothes, hair products, cologne and a few other minor items up to his room. He called his grandmother and was overwhelmed by the excitement in her voice. She seemed to be thoroughly enjoying her time at the assisted living home. He was glad for her, but it could be bad if things didn't work out here in L.A. Just as he was hanging up, Lonnie popped in.

"Everything okay back home?" she asked.

"Disturbingly so."

"You mean because she's enjoying herself?" Lonnie surmised.

He merely nodded.

"Big day tomorrow. We start testing. Coming to bed?" she asked.

Guess he was expected to sleep with her again. "Okay. Be there in a minute." He put his new stuff away and went through his regular night time routine. He stripped down to his underwear. Dress in the house was extremely casual. Skimpy clothes were acceptable attire on the ground floor. Upstairs, even less was permitted, so he headed down the hall.

Louis found Lonnie in her bathroom soaking in her tub. Thinking he was going to invite him to join her, he stepped out of his jockeys. However, when she saw him, she got up and sat on the edge of the tub on a folded towel. She spread her legs, applied shaving cream and began shaving her legs. He'd never seen a woman do that. Interesting. But when she took a gob of shaving cream still on her leg and smeared all around her pussy, his cock shot up like a rocket. She then went to work between her legs. He'd definitely never seen a woman do that.

Lonnie glanced up at him and saw his massive erection. "Doesn't take much with you, does it?"

"Never seen that before."

"It's even more exhilarating when someone does it for you," she pointed out. "But it's also very delicate and one slip can have drastic results. Next time, I'll teach you how to do it, if you like."

"Okay."

"Now, we'll do you."

"What?"

"Shaved cock looks better onscreen. Come sit down."

Nervously, Louis complied, his cock instantly deflating like air let out of a balloon. He was ill at ease as she went to work on him. But at least she seemed to know what she was doing. When she finished, his cock and balls still intact, she rubbed lotion on him.

"To prevent razor burn," she explained. But she didn't stop there, using the lotion to bring his erection back, and then giving him a marvelous hand job. She then cleaned him off and led him to bed.

"Can I do anything for you?" he offered.

"Not necessary. I'm ready for bed—sleep, that is." She then lovingly kissed him and crawled under the covers. Louis did likewise.

"So, has today brought you closer to a decision?" Lonnie wanted to know.

"No. Do you think it would?"

"I keep hoping every day will." She could see a tense expression on his face. "No need to be nervous about tomorrow. You'll do fine."

"I'm not nervous."

"Well, you seem troubled by something," she noted. "What is it?"

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers