Star Struck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

". . . hope I get to do with you also," Chrissy was saying.

"Why, Chrissy? Because you think you'll get a good fuck or you just want to do it with me?"

Her awkward smile and silence was her answer.

"Won't it just get to be work at some point?"

"Only if you let it."

After another shower to not only freshen himself but also to try to maintain a positive attitude, Chrissy had laid out a button-up short-sleeve shirt and jeans on the bed, but no underwear. She was dutifully sitting in her chair.

"Can I get you anything? More coffee, soda?"

He knew she was just doing her job and he felt bad for the question he'd asked earlier. "Sorry about what I said before."

"No need to apologize. I know this is a weird business to be in."

"I guess I could use another cup of coffee," he said stepping over to his dresser to get some underwear.

"Uh, no underwear," Chrissy said. "When Trudy undoes your pants, your penis has to spring free."

Shaking his head in stupefaction, Louis commented, "You're right. Weird business."

She moved closer to him, put her arm on his back and rubbed her palm up and down a couple of times. "You'll be okay. Be right back."

* * *

Once again, Lonnie met them on the stairs and described the next scene. There was less for him to do than in the bathroom scene so, hopefully, there would be less cuts. If there was one element that Louis had to take comfort in it was that he was being treated as though he was a star. Considering how much he'd waited on his grandmother, it was nice to be the one pampered for a change.

"Places, everyone," Lonnie again called out as they walked through the living room. They stopped just before entering the bedroom. She turned to Louis and whispered, "You ready to go again?"

He nodded.

"You can get it up and come again?"

"Yes."

"That's my boy." She stepped inside the bedroom. "Quiet on set. Everyone in place? Okay. Action."

Feeling that this was almost an out-of-body experience, Louis took a deep breath, entered the bedroom, walked a hamper basket, opened the lid, reached down and removed a pair of women's bikini panties. He lifted them to his nose and inhaled, and then he used them to rub his cock through his pants. He lay down on the bed and continued with the panties, undoing his pants and sticking the panties inside. He heard a woman's voice and quickly re-did his pants leaving the panties inside.

"Hello," Trudy said. "What are you doing in my room?"

"Just chillin'," Louis responded, his thumbs hooked in the waistband of his pants, his fingers drumming on his crotch.

"Not in my room. What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

Seeing his fingers, she made a show of looking at his crotch. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a camera move in for a close-up of the bulge in his pants.

"What's in your pants," Trudy asked.

"Nothing."

She asked again and he provided the same answer.

Finally, she reached out and quickly undid his pants. The panties prevented his cock from springing up as Chrissy had described and he expected to hear cut.

But Trudy went on, yanking the panties out and holding them up. "You panty thief. You pervert." She pretended to do a double take on Louis' cock. "That's quite a tool you have there." She leaned over to run her finger tips over it, and then wrapped her hand around it.

"Cut! Okay, Trudy, get on the bed on your knees," Lonnie instructed. "Louis, just keep lying there."

Trudy complied, her hands never leaving Louis' cock, even slowly stroking him.

"Okay, everyone. Action."

"That's actually nice," Trudy said, holding Louis' rod straight up as though to examine it. She straddled his thighs, her free hand undoing several buttons on her shirt to just below her big tits, displaying a red, lacy bra. Finally, she let go of him, slid back pulling his pants down to his thighs, and then resumed her position. "What should we do about this?"

Louis' cock pulsed, flapping up and down a couple of times.

"Be ashamed to waste this," Trudy said, taking hold again, stroking a couple of times. "Think you could come for me?" She let some saliva drop from her mouth onto his cock and pumped him some more. "I had no idea you had such a big cock."

Louis reached for the panties that she had dropped on the bed beside her.

Trudy let go of him, reached up and pulled her breasts out of the cups of her bra. Grabbing him again, she slapped the tip of his penis against each of her boobs, stroking him in between. She dribbled more spit onto his rod. Seeing that he had latched onto the panties, she whispered huskily, "So, what do you do with my panties? Do you sniff them?"

Louis knew the camera was not on his face so he didn't have to react to her question. Still, he nodded.

"Go ahead," she said. "Let me see."

Peripherally, Louis could see a camera move around slightly to capture him lifting the panties to his face and taking an exaggerated inhale.

Trudy was now using both hands on him, one fisting his dick, the other cupping his balls. "You like that? You like the way my pussy smells?"

Involuntarily, his cock swelled in her hand and Trudy's eyes widened.

And so it went for a couple of minutes. He continues to sniff the underwear; she gives him long strokes while occasionally adding saliva as lubrication. Then she used one hand to play with her nipples, pulling on one, twisting the other. For a change-up, she pressed his cock flat against his belly and rubbed it with the palm of her hand.

"You like my big tits?" Trudy teased, bending down and dragging them over his cock. She then lifted his dick and slapped her tits with it.

Louis reached up to fondle one of her breasts while still pretending to inhale the aroma of the panties. Of course, they were clean and all he smelled was the fragrance of whatever laundry soap they used. He covered his mouth with the panties to hide the smirk he felt from that thought.

Lonnie could tell it was time to move on so she said, "Cut!" and stepped over to the bed as Louis and Trudy held their positions, she continuing to stroke him to keep him hard. The director then gave them instructions for the next part of the scene, moved a camera slightly, and then called, "Places. Action."

"Which do you like better sniffing my panties or playing with my big tits?" Trudy asked.

Louis did another amplified inhale of the underwear as his answer.

"I thought so." Seductively, she said, "Wanna see what you've been smelling?"

She eased off of him, stood on her knees and undid her short shorts, then sat to remove them. Moving up to a squatting position, she pulled her panties aside to expose her pussy. "You like this?" She rubbed her clit a few times, and then ran a finger up and down her crack.

Louis had taken hold of his dick and was slowly stroking it. He could easily come right now, but knew the scene didn't call for that just yet.

"Want to smell some fresh panties?" Trudy asked as she pulled those down and off. She tossed them at Louis' face.

He caught them and was taken aback by the actual musky scent of her pussy. That actually aroused him, his cock pulsed, and a drop of pre-cum oozed.

With more saliva, Trudy went back to jerking him, using her free hand to undo the remaining buttons on her shirt. She shoved his pants further down his legs before straddling his thighs again and he could feel her raw pussy on his skin. She took her panties back, wiped the pre-cum with them, wrapped them around the base of his cock, and then stroked him with them.

"Are you ready to come for me?" she asked. Still stroking him, she put his cock between her big tits.

Louis placed his hands on each of her thighs.

"Come on these panties," she ordered. "Do it." She stroked him harder and faster and held the panties against the tip of his cock, continuing to utter verbal stimulation.

Fortunately, Trudy was using the clean panties on his dick. He pressed the set she'd had on back against his nostrils and the scent had him blowing his wad all over her hand and the clean panties. She seemed surprised by the amount he ejaculated. When he finished spurting, she used the panties to wipe her hands and clean his cock.

"I don't want to catch you in here again," Trudy said firmly. "Now, get out of here."

"Cut," Lonnie said. "That's a wrap."

"Aw, I don't get to fuck this monster?" Trudy bemoaned.

"Not this time," Lonnie said. "Okay, let's break for lunch."

Chrissy was there with wet and dry towels for Louis as he eased off of the bed. He quickly cleaned himself off.

Lonnie approached. "Good job, Louis. You're a natural. Relax. Get some lunch. It'll be a couple of hours before we shoot the final scene. I haven't decided if we're going to do it here in the bedroom or outside on the patio."

* * *

Like a little lost kitten, Chrissy dutifully followed Louis upstairs to his room. He had been exposed—literally—to so many people today that he didn't care that she accompanied him into his bathroom where he took a leak, and then stripped down to take yet another shower.

"Can I get you anything?" Chrissy asked. "They brought in all kinds of food."

"Am I confined to my room?"

"No," she responded with a frown. "Why would you think that?"

"Just wondering. I'll go back down after I shower. I don't want to stay cooped up in here. You don't have to wait."

"Yes, I do."

Louis nodded, understanding that she had her orders. He also shook his head over the ridiculousness of it. As he washed himself, paying particular attention to his genitals that Trudy had slobbered all over, he noticed that Chrissy had pulled one leg of her short shots aside and was fingering herself. He knew if he had an ego he should be thrilled that she was trying to get herself off watching him. All he felt was demeaning. But he tried to put himself in her shoes. Here, she wanted to do what he was doing, and with that mindset, he tried to imagine having to stand around watching all the sex going on. It was probably a mistake, but when he stepped out of the shower, before even drying off, he stepped over to her, pulled her to stand, undid her pants, pushed them down, and sank to his knees and tongued her pussy. She was obviously so aroused she came almost instantly.

As he dried off and dressed, Chrissy, still breathing heavily, said, "Thanks. I needed that. I'd love to reciprocate."

"If I didn't have to do another scene. But I better save myself. Let's get some lunch."

* * *

It was awkward walking through the house downstairs with the film crew sitting in various places having lunch and greeting and complimenting Louis as if he was a big star. He wondered if the remarks were genuine or if Lonnie had put them up to it as a means of encouraging him. As a result, he fixed a plate of food and went outside to sit at a secluded patio table, Chrissy in tow.

Lonnie approached a few minutes later with her own plate and sat. "Everyone thinks you're doing a great job, Louis. So, do I. Trudy and Teri are more than willing to work with you again, and I've never seen Carly so excited to fuck someone. How is it going for you?"

Louis knew he should be thrilled by the praise, but he wasn't quite feeling it. "It's a world of illusion."

She detected the glum tone in his voice and glanced at Chrissy, who shrugged. "As is all movie-making. Wait until you see the final product. You'll be impressed with yourself."

He merely nodded, forcing a smile.

"Carly asked if we could do the scene in the bedroom. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure. Wherever."

"Okay. It'll be fairly straightforward." She then described the action to him. "We should be ready in about an hour, so enjoy your lunch."

* * *

Louis and Chrissy remained at the patio table until he was called to report to the bedroom. He was wearing just a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

Carly, who was already there, appeared very happy to see him. She had on a mid-thigh length white flowered low-cut sun dress with spaghetti straps. Louis guessed her to be about Lonnie's age, perhaps a couple of years older—mid-forties. He thought she looked great. Her rounded breasts filled out the dress revealing abundant cleavage, and she had very shapely legs. On top of that, she had positive, take charge demeanor that he liked. She approached him and gave him a big hug. She whispered in his ear. "You just follow my lead. We're gonna fuck like there's no tomorrow."

It actually made Louis smirk.

Carly turned toward the crew. "Are we ready to roll?" she asked impatiently.

"In a minute," Lonnie advised.

"You don't really look like you've been having a good time today," Carly whispered to Louis.

He shrugged. "Guess it's just not what I thought it would be like . . . all the stopping and starting."

"Takes some getting used to. Don't worry. You're going to enjoy this scene."

Somehow, he felt she was going to be right.

"Okay," Lonnie shouted. "Places. And action."

With a big grin, Carly, still hugging Louis, turned him and pushed him down onto the bed on his back. She climbed up onto him, straddling his legs, her dress rising to her ass. She bent down slipping a strap off her shoulder, which caused her breast to spring free. Grinding her pussy against his crotch, she lowered her very pointed nipple to his mouth. Louis was actually eager to suck on it. While he did, she freed her other boob and then lifted herself to mash it against his face. With the nipple in his mouth, she rolled her tit around his face.

After a minute of this, she slid off of him and pulled him back to his feet where she pulled off his T-shirt. She pushed him down again so she could suck his nipples. And she really knew how. Louis had never felt so much stimulation from that. He was certain Lonnie had sucked his nipples, but suddenly he couldn't remember.

Standing again, she quickly and determinedly undid his pants and pulled them down and off. His cock sprang free just as Chrissy said it should. His legs spread and dangling over the edge of the bed, Carly zeroed in on his crotch, her mouth coming in contact with his scrotum. She mouthed each of his balls, and her jaw action made him think she might chew them and swallow them. Of course, she didn't, but the feeling was divine. She dragged her tongue up his shaft several times, and then dropped her cleavage over it. Pressing her tits together, she rubbed them up and down before grasping his hard cock, shoving it into her mouth and sliding it down her throat all in one motion. He felt it pulse involuntarily. She looked at him and gave him a big grin with a mouthful of dick. If she did that too many more times he would be hosing her esophagus.

Instead, Carly removed her mouth, grabbed his cock with her hand and pumped it while moving up to kiss him. It was one of those wet, slobbering kisses. But just as he was enjoying it and wanted it to continue, she went back down to swallow his rod. This time she went up and down in regular blowjob fashion. She soaked him in saliva.

But again, before he got too comfortable with what she was doing, she sat up, slid her panty-covered pussy forward against his cock and rubbed it against the wet spot on her underwear. "Take my dress off," she commanded.

Louis obeyed and she allowed him to once again enjoy her nipples in his mouth as she ground her pussy against his cock. But as was becoming her modus operandi, it didn't last long, and he had to remind himself that they were making a movie.

Now, it was back down to deep throat him a few times. He couldn't get over how easily she did that, how easily his cock just slid down her throat. She was amazing, and at this moment in time, he would be hard pressed to decide whether she was better than Lonnie.

To his bewilderment, she raised her ass in the air until her legs were straight and instructed him to remove her panties.

That done, he heard the command to cut.

"Don't you dare stop," Carly ordered as she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs.

Preferring Carly's direction over Lonnie's, Louis allowed the cougar to grab his hair and guide his face between her legs. She had a gorgeous pussy and he attacked it with vigor. It tasted sweet and he lapped at it just as if he knew what he was doing. If her moans were any indication, she had no complaints. He could have continued this for a while, but after a minute, she rolled onto her side, and with a sweep of her hand, indicated for Louis to move behind her. He did. She lifted her upper leg high and spread her pussy lips with her fingers. "Now, fuck me."

Her pussy was very wet from the combination of his saliva and her own juices, so it didn't take much effort or guidance for his eager cock to find its own way in. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the camera moving around to the end of the bed to catch the between-the-legs action. He also glimpsed Lonnie gesturing with her arm for Louis to hold Carly's leg up. The camera had to see, he realized.

Louis reached around to play with her tits as she urged him to fuck her harder. He did and he was actually working up a sweat. He was thrusting with long strokes all the way in and almost all the way out. He twisted her head to kiss her. In between, she uttered encouraging words to stimulate him even more. His hand left her tit and moved down to rub her clit as he pounded her pussy with his dick.

"Oh, yeah," she was urging. "Oh, yeah!"

Louis' balls were now slapping against her skin. She reached down to cup them, rolling them around in her hand. He had to admit to himself that her pussy felt almost as good as Lonnie's and the way she was milking his balls . . .

"I'm gonna come!" he shouted.

"Cut!"

"Ignore her and come on," Carly whispered. She pulled his cock out and nestled it between her pussy lips pulling on his balls so he would get the message to rub his dick against her snatch. He easily caught on and she moved her hand to his shaft pressing it against her.

Louis whimpered like a little girl as his orgasm built and seconds later, his balls exploded. She cupped her hand over the head of his penis to contain as much of his jism as she could, but not so much that the camera couldn't capture the stupendous load. Sperm splattered everywhere: her legs, belly, and her hand was drenched when he finally stopped. She smeared what she could on her abdomen then rolled over and pushed Louis on his back, grabbing his cock with her dry hand.

Out of sight of the camera, Carly grabbed a wad of sheet and wiped off as much of the pearly liquid as she could. She licked and sucked all of the cum off of his cock and then deep-throated him several times to keep him hard. With this one, she wasn't surprised that he maintained his erection. Still, she continued to suck to make certain.

To his heavy breathing, Carly mounted him and inserted his cock into her very wet pussy. Facing him, she bounced up and down a few times and then rotated her hips to swirl his dick all around the inside of her vaginal canal.

Louis grabbed her hips to keep her doing that. It felt incredible. She performed a number of other maneuvers by moving her hips and back in different directions. Eventually, she went back to bouncing. This woman really knew how to fuck. For the first time today, he was actually enjoying himself.

But it was a movie, so she stopped, moved to the side of him, deep-throated him a couple more times before mounting him again, this time facing away from him toward the camera. He pulled her back so that she was almost lying on top of him. He lifted his hips and pumped her hard. She spread her arms wide to hold herself up and he reached around to paw her tits.

"Fuck me," she yelled. "Fuck me hard."

Louis pounded her as hard as his weary legs would go until she started emitting a number of grunts to indicate that she was ready to climax. He didn't know how long he could keep up the pace, but he didn't want to disappoint her. As her groaning reached a crescendo, he had to issue his own teeth-clenching "unghs" to hold out. Carly was having a thrashing orgasm like he had never seen a woman have—not even in movies—and he nearly feared her hurting herself.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers