Star Struck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Louis shrugged. "I did. Guess I just didn't expect to see any here."

"And of course, you realize that most of the women in this business are bisexual, or at least, don't mind having sex with another woman."

"Yeah, I guess I did. But when you only see these things in movies, you don't always realize that people really live like this."

"They do. You want to go find some action . . . or make our own?" The last part of her statement was laced with hopefulness.

"Any idea where Lonnie is? Maybe we could do something with her."

"I'm sure she's mingling. Maybe outside. That's what a good hostess does. You really like her, don't you?"

"Yes I do."

"Is there more to it than that?" Chrissy wanted to know.

"There could be. But apparently she has an issue with the age difference."

Chrissy could hear the frustration in his voice. "Then pick on someone your own age." Her implication was clear.

Louis had no response for that, so he headed outside with her trailing behind. He spotted Lonnie in the cabana on the other side of the pool sitting on the sofa. All he could see was the back of her head above the back of the couch. There appeared to be other people with her. He didn't have a good feeling as he drew nearer and saw her dress draped on the arm of the sofa. One guy was licking her pussy while another guy sucked one nipple and a woman sucked the other.

"What the hell?" Louis erupted.

Lonnie looked up unfazed. "Oh, hey, Louis. Come join our little party. You too, Chrissy."

"What are you doing?" Louis demanded to know.

"We're having fun, Louis. Try it, you might like it."

"What about us and enjoying each other whenever we wanted?"

"Well, I did just invite you to join us. I didn't say we were exclusive."

Chrissy glanced at Lonnie without Louis noticing and shrugged helplessly. Lonnie nodded.

A steaming Louis turned to Chrissy. "You said something about picking on someone my age?" He held out his hand for her to take.

Again without him seeing, Lonnie gestured with her head for Chrissy to go with him. Of course, Chrissy had no problem with that.

"So that's how it is in this business, is that right?" Louis asked, finally breaking his silence when they entered his room.

In as objective a voice as she could muster, Chrissy explained, "A lot of people get into this business because they just love sex and so they're not looking for serious relationships. There are others who are in relationships or married, but their spouses or significant others understand and accept what they do."

Louis shook his head. "I just don't think this business is for me."

"Just because a lot of people in this business live that way doesn't mean that you would have to. There are those who do it as a job. They go to work and then go home and live their lives. And no one knows what they do for a living. You can have it any way you want it."

"Why is everyone so dead set on talking me into being in this business?"

"I'm not trying to talk you into it, Louis. But you have the rare ability to put something in people's lives that they can't put there themselves."

In desperation, Louis plopped down on his back on his bed. Chrissy did not know what she could do for him. Actually, she did know what she could do, she just didn't know if he really wanted her to. She'd had no illusions in the cabana when he'd made the statement about picking on someone his own age. There was no doubt that was to get back at Lonnie. But right now he really needed someone his own age.

She casually slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She eased onto the bed on her side and squirmed as close to him and she could get. She draped one breast and her arm on his chest and her leg over his, effectively molding herself to him. Thankfully, he offered no resistance. They laid there for a few minutes and she could feel his erection growing. She took great pride in that and reached over to caress it through his pants. Still not halting her, she boldly slid his zipper down. A whimper escaped her lips at the feel of his large cock. Touching it felt wonderful. Like nothing she had ever held. She stroked it slowly, tenderly.

Louis wrangled his arm out to put it around Chrissy; a warm, victorious feeling pervaded her. The feeling heightened when he pulled her to him, as though she could get any closer. With his other hand he reached over and ran his fingers around her exposed breast. It caused her to shiver.

Chrissy undid his pants and smirked to herself because he was wearing no underwear. He was obviously becoming comfortable with commando style. As she re-engaged her hand with his cock, he twisted toward her coming face to face with her. He pressed his lips to hers and she marveled at his tender, romantic approach. Not what she expected. While still loving and passionate, the kiss escalated to intense. Louis needed affection, she deduced, and it wouldn't do her any harm, either. She wanted it to last and hoped he did also, not like they were making a movie.

Taking a chance, Chrissy used a little tongue, and Louis responded, as though it was what he had been waiting for. But as though his tongue was now activated, he wanted to use it for more. He rolled her over onto her back and slid down, kissing his way between her breasts and down her abdomen, even rolling his tongue around in her belly button. She giggled at the tickle causing him to look up quickly and grin. When his lips returned to her body a second or so later, they were kissing her pussy lips. He was just as tender there.

But then his tongue stabbed at her vagina and he stuck it in as far as he could get it to go. Chrissy moaned her enjoyment. He went to licking and pulling on her labia, and then flicking the tip of his tongue against her clit. Either She was very susceptible and horny, or he was just very good, or probably a combination, because she found herself in the throes of a powerful orgasm. A mental tug-of-war raged, one side angry because she allowed herself to come so quick, the other side thrilled with the experience. He didn't stop until she did.

He moved back up, this time stopping to suck her nipples a bit before returning to her lips. His hand was on her pussy and he slid his middle finger in enjoying the warmth and gooey liquid produced by her climax. He loved the sticky feel on his finger and inserted a second. He further liked the unparalleled softness of her inner walls. Without realizing it, he was finger fucking her. Chrissy's heavier breathing indicated she liked it, so he kept it up. Now, she was moaning and groaning, and finding it hard to remain still. Much to his amazement, both of himself and her, she was coming again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held his face tightly against hers until her post climactic convulsions subsided. When finished, she hugged him harder and whimpered, and then let him go.

Easing between her legs, Louis' raging hard on sniffed out her soaked pussy and effortlessly slid in. A high-pitched moan vibrated in his throat. She felt wonderful; all the soft, warm, wetness. He pumped her slowly as she threw her arms around him.

"Oh, Louis," she murmured in a husky whisper, "you've shown everyone that you can fuck. Show me that you can make love."

His face was inches from hers and they stared lovingly and deeply into each other's eyes. He buried his face in the nook of her neck and held her thighs. All concentration was focused on every single nerve ending in his cock as it moved in and out at a very meager pace. He'd heard the description many times before, but the experience really was like being in a velvety embrace.

Chrissy lifted Louis' head and brought his lips to hers in a kiss that was as wet as her pussy. After a couple of minutes, on one of his out strokes, she pushed him completely out, but only long enough to turn over onto her front. He barely missed a stroke, mounting her from behind and sliding in. He liked this position, particularly when he spread his legs to the outside of hers and she closed hers together. She moved her rear to urge him faster. Of course, he complied.

Barely a minute passed before he had to quickly pull out and spray her back and ass with a massive amount of pearly cum. He grunted pleasurably with each stroke. When he finished, Chrissy lifted her head and twisted it to taste his lips again. He cupped her breast and fondled it while they kissed.

She took control again and turned him onto his back, thankful, but not surprised that he was still hard. With no regard for the sticky semen splattered all over her back and ass, Chrissy straddled him and quickly fed his solid rod into her pussy. She rode him hard.

Forgetting about the mess he had made on her, Louis reached up and latched onto her butt cheeks, his hands slipping on the gooey liquid. He rubbed it into her skin and held on. She continued to ride for several minutes until she unbelievably came a third time. She'd never done that. Even twice had been a rarity with the boys she'd fucked. Her head felt as though it would explode, but she rode the orgasm for as long as it lasted.

When she was done, Louis rolled her onto her side and he did the same facing her. With her leg draped over his, he re-entered her. Knowing that he had brought her to orgasm three times was a huge stimulus for him.

Hearing his moaning and breathing escalate, and anticipating he would come again, she pulled him out and pulled on his cock until she felt the warm, slick liquid in her hand. It wasn't near the load of his first orgasm, but she was thrilled he came again.

Both rolled onto their backs beside one another, Chrissy rubbing his delicious semen all over her abdomen. It felt delightful for her trunk to be saturated with Louis' jism. Neither said anything until their breathing subsided.

"I know this is the kind of thing people say after having such spectacular sex, but that was the absolute best I've ever had, Louis. Thank you!"

Louis tilted his head slightly to her and smiled. He was pleased with himself. But it was also a revelation. "I have to say, that's how I always envisioned sex; just like that. All that wild stuff like yesterday might be nice to watch if you need stimulation, but it's not how real people do it. It was also nice not having to stop and go, or have a couple of dozen people watching."

"I'm yours any time you want," Chrissy eagerly offered.

"Chrissy, this business is not for me. Even as much as I liked the porno quality sex I had with Lonnie, that's not who I am. I'm going to have to have a talk with her and tell her. I know my grandmother will be disappointed. She seems to really be enjoying the assisted-living home, but I can't in good judgment sell myself to keep her there. And as much as I want to go to college, I'll just have to find another—"

Louis was distracted by her breathing, and when he turned toward her again, she was sound asleep. He wondered if she'd heard anything he'd said. Shaking his head, he got up and went into the bathroom.

* * *

There was a gentle knock on the door. When no one invited Lonnie in, she entered and stepped over to the bed. In the darkness, she couldn't really see who was under the covers so she switched on the bedside lamp. A groggy, naked Chrissy looked up through sleep-filled squinted eyes.

"Where's Louis?" Lonnie inquired.

Chrissy turned to the other side of the bed. "I don't know."

Lonnie looked around the room. Louis' suitcase that had been sitting in a corner was gone. She went immediately to the closet as Chrissy sat up, shaking her head to wake up.

"What time is it?" the nude teen asked.

"Three a.m."

"Is the party still going on?"

"No. Everyone finally left." Opening the closet door, Lonnie saw that all of Louis' clothes except some of the things she had purchased for him were gone. "Damn! He's gone. When did you last see him?"

Chrissy sat up on the side of the bed, unconcerned that she was naked. "We came up here after he saw you in the cabana. We . . . we—"

"It's okay, Chrissy," Lonnie spouted tersely. "I can see by all of the dried cum on you that you fucked him."

"We did it for an hour or so and then I guess I fell asleep."

"Did he say anything before you nodded off?"

"Just that the way we did it was the way he envisioned it being done; romantically, not pornographically."

"Shit!" Lonnie exclaimed, storming out.

END of 3

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers