Star Struck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louis could feel a slow build of an impending orgasm. This was not how he wanted it, so he turned her back over to their original position. Sensing that, she said, "You saved yourself for me, now come in me."

"But—"

"I'm protected."

And that was really all he needed to hear to explode. He showered the inside of her pussy with the built up cum from fucking five women. The feel of his powerful ejaculation had Chrissy squirming as his climax erupted. Their voices echoed their passion, their perspiration signaled their intensity and the kiss they shared as they finished was their expression of love.

A moment later, they could hear the muted moaning of the others and they saw the women all furiously rubbing their own clits to bring themselves to their own orgasms from watching the arousing display Louis and Chrissy had provided.

Afterward, they all stared at each other with embarrassed expressions, but just as quickly, they all burst into laughter.

When that died down, Chrissy asked, "So, will you come?"

"I just did," Louis retorted.

"I mean back to California."

He glanced at the four other women. All had a hope-filled expression on their faces. He knew what his answer would be. "It seems that's where my new family is. And that's where I should to be."

The four women pounced on the bed and engaged in a gigantic naked group hug.

THE END