Star Struck Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers found their way to the top of his jean, unbuckling his belt. I slid my hand into his pants, grasping his dick through his underwear. I could feel the wet spot on the cotton from his precum. Finally I abandoned his nipple, kissing my way down his abs, stopping at his naval. I dipped my tongue in, hearing Chris's breathing increase. I pulled off his pants, sliding them down his thighs. He kicked them off, adding another piece of clothing to the clothes rack that was known as my floor.

I placed my lips inches from his cock, breathing onto it through the black boxers. "Justin, you fucking tease." Chris cried out, making me smirk evilly. I continued what I was doing, not touching his dick but torturing him with my breath. He pushed his hips up, trying to find any contact but I forced his hips to the bed. His cock bobbed in his underwear, restrained by the thin layer of fabric. Slowly, I peeled away the material, letting his cock bounce free.

I touched the tip of his penis with my tongue, just barely. Chris's breathing was erratic now. Deciding that I had put him through enough torture, I took him into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the engorged head. "Oh god." Chris cried out. I took him further into my mouth, applying a gentle sucking action. My tongue flicked at his slit, tasting his sweet precum. I slowly took him to the hilt, burying my nose in his pubes.

I felt his dick in my throat, resisting the urge to gag. I saw Chris's hands grip the bed sheets, his knuckles turning white. I moaned with him in my throat, the vibrations making Chris swear. I could feel him tensing, holding back his orgasm. I continued what I was doing, determined to have him cum in my mouth. I was surprised when his hands pulled me off of him and up to his face. "Oh no you don't" Chris said, flipping me onto my back.

He descended down my body, licking every inch of skin he could along the way. He managed to pull my pants and underwear down in one swift motion, leaving me lying naked in front of him. He nuzzled my dick, breathing heavily onto it. His other hand travelled to my balls, massaging them between his fingers. He kept that up for sometime, clearly trying to get back at me for the torture I inflicted upon him. I felt his finger travel down my balls to my perineum, applying a gentle pressure on the area. "Oh fuck." I shouted as a wave of pleasure rocked my body.

"Not so nice on the receiving end isn't it?" He smirked, licking the base on my shaft.

"Okay okay. I submit." I admitted defeat. He smiled taking me into his mouth. I gasped, my toes curling in pleasure. He expertly sucked me off, taking me all the way into his mouth. I felt his throat constrict around my dick and I almost lost it, just barely able to hold on. All this while his finger was still pressing on my perineum. He pulled off before I came, moving up and kissing me on my lips.

"I want you in me." We both said simultaneously. We stared at each for a second before we both laughed. In my past relationships, I was always the top but I enjoyed both equally, it was just my partners were never really into topping.

"How about you top this time and I take the next time. I'm flexible." He suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I said, kissing him.

"Do you have lube and condoms?" he asked. I opened the side drawer and took out the bottle of lube and a condom. I always kept them handy in case the situation ever presented itself. I popped the lid on the lube, squeezing a generous amount into my finger, rubbing them together to warm it up.

He lifted his legs to his chest, presenting his rosebud to me. I took my finger and circled the hole, coating it with lube. I stuck the finger in slowly, all the way up to my knuckle, twisting it around. "Open me up. It's been some time." He said. I stuck another finger in, scissoring my finger to open up his passage. I tried locating his prostate, feeling around. A gasp from Chris told me I found it. I messaged it, making Chris moan with pleasure.

"Justin. I need you in me now." Chris begged. I removed my fingers, opening the condom and sliding it onto my hard on. I squirted some lube onto it, using my hands to even coat the entire shaft.

I positioned the head at his entrance, looking up at him. "Ready?" I asked.

"Just push already." He said, his lust taking over. I pushed in slowly. His body resisted the entry, trying to keep out the invading appendage. I felt him relax and my head popped in. "God damn." At Chris's exclamation, I stopped, letting him adjust to it. I waited as I felt his ring loosen, becoming less tight around my dick. "Move Justin."

I took his order, pushing in slowly. Inch by inch I slid into him until I was completely imbedded. I looked at Chris and his eyes were dark with lust. Without words I could see him tell me to move. I did, sliding out until only my head was inside before plunging back in. Chris threw his head back in ecstasy as I pumped into him repeatedly. My right hand circled his member, pumping him in time to my thrusts.

I tried angling myself to strike his prostate. "There." Chris muttered. I held the position, pumping in and out, repeatedly rubbing my dick against his prostate. Our wet bodies collided with each other, the sound of it filling the room. "Babe, I can't hold out much longer."

"Cum for me babe." I said, increasing the rhythm of my thrusts. His ass tightened around my dick, holding off his orgasm. I pumped him with renewed fervour, bringing him closer to the edge.

"Oh god." He cried as he came, shooting streams of white semen out of his dick, pulsing in my hand. His ass muscles clenched shut, the sudden tightness bringing me over the edge as well. I let go, releasing my load into the condom. I collapsed on top of him, the intense orgasm seeping every ounce of energy from my body. His arms snaked their way around my body, pulling me close to him, his spunk gluing us together.

"Seems like you just set a new record for the 'best orgasm ever'." He said, his chest still rising and falling with his deep breaths. I caught my breath, my deflating dick popping out of his hole.

"No kidding." I panted. He put his hand under my chin, pulling my face up to his, placing a kiss on my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said, running the back of his hand across my cheek. We took a quick shower after that, before going back to sleep, for the first time knowing that we both had each other's hearts.

The following years were not devoid of problem. His career made sure of that, but our love was strong enough that we pulled through together. Eventually we bought a house in L.A., staying there whenever we weren't in Miami. I still owned the restaurant but I left the kitchen matters to Sam, promoting her to head chef. She had Ryan there too so it wasn't too difficult. Working with your husband couldn't have been too bad.

Ryan on the other hand, did manage to meet Amy Reaver when he came to Chris's wedding. Yep Chris and I got married. Of course, Ryan already had another woman on his arm who had completely swept him off his feet and no one, not even Amy Reaver could tear him away from that. He was happy. I was happy, having the man that I loved next to me at the altar. Mom and Ben were there of course, even his parents. It was then that I really knew that I had a perfect life.

THE END

12