Star Student

Story Info
Sister teachers her brother a few things.
2k words
4.33
86.7k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ana1602
ana1602
25 Followers

Katie couldn't pinpoint the exact time she figured out she wanted her brother. It started off as a subtle urge, an itch she couldn't scratch no matter how much sex she had. All she knew was that she needed her little brother inside her.

Matt had always been cute, with his piecing blue eyes and blonde hair. But as he had gotten older his baby face had lessened, his cheekbones grew more chiseled, as well as his body. Every time Katie caught a glimpse of him shirtless she pictured herself licking her way down his abs, lower and lower. He was tall too, 6'1, and built. Katie had never seen his cock, though she wished she had, but his bulge straining against his sweatpants was enough for her to know that her little brother wasn't really all that little. Now that he was 18 he was really a man, she wondered how much sex he had had, if any. He had never had a girlfriend.

Katie herself was conventionally beautiful, long tan legs and a firm round ass. Her tits were her best feature, supporting a 32DDD, they seemed a little too big for her slim little body. Often her thoughts wandered, thinking of her little brother sucking and licking and nibbling on her nipples. She had taken to not wearing a bra around the house, claiming it was more comfortable. In reality she wanted Matt to see her nipples through her too tight tops. She spent a lot of time teasing him, wearing shorts that rode up her ass and hugged her pussy. Katie would leave the bathroom door open and strip slowly, hoping he was watching her. As soon as she made it into the shower her fingers would immediately be rubbing her clit, another hand pulling at her nipples. Long blonde hair soaking wet and falling down to her waist. Beads of water dripping along her body, down to her always clean shaven puss.

It was the very next day when Katie was wearing another one of her too tight outfits. Today is was a purple top and grey booty shorts. Her mother was complaining about it again over breakfast.

"I just don't understand why you feel the need to walk around like that sweetheart," her mother chided.

"I think its comfortable," Katie said, "what do you think Matt?" His eyes flickered to her face for the first time all breakfast, a flush creeping up his neck and cheeks. Katie licked along the edge of her spoon whilst gazing into his eyes. She wished her tongue was running up his cock instead.

"I think she looks fine mom," Matt said smoothly, swallowing slowly. Katie pictured him grabbing her and fucking her in front of her prude mother on the kitchen table. Pumping her full of his cum whilst her parents watched. Her pussy ached and she rubbed herself discreetly along the edge of her chair. Her brother was definitely staring at her chest now, her nipples stretching the thin material of the shirt.

"I think that she should change," her mother argued.

"Fine," Katie huffed out, she shimmied out of the kitchen, making sure that Matt got a good glimpse of her ass as she did so. She yanked off her top when she got to her room, and went poking around in her dresser for a bra. A knock sounded on her door, she assumed it was her mother coming to scold her.

"Come in," she said sweetly. But it was Matt, even better.

"Oh my god," he said staring at her. She had forgotten that she wasn't wearing anything on top. Her breasts were in full view, nipples hard little nubs, begging to be sucked on. Matt covered his eyes quickly.

"What's wrong little brother?" Katie asked inquisitively, "never seen boobs before?"

"Mom says you can come down when you're wearing something more appropriate," Matt said, "and if we are on the topic, no I haven't."

Her little brother had never seen breasts. He really was innocent despite his looks.

"Well," she said, "why don't you look?"

"I shouldn't," he mumbled, hands still over his eyes, "its not right K,"

"It can be our little secret," she said sweetly. She walked over to him and removed his hands from his eyes, placing them down on her boobs. His entire face was red.

"Now move your hands around," she breathed out. His hands moved of their own accord, pulling and massaging her breasts his fingers gently brushing her nipples. He glanced down and then couldn't seem to tear his eyes away.

"Do you like them little brother?" She asked, god her panties were soaking wet. She needed him.

"I do," he said, swallowing again.

"I can tell," she responded, running her hand downwards, palming the bulge growing in his pants.

"You've never been with a girl have you?" Katie voiced her thoughts.

"No, I don't know anything about it too," he said, annoyed all of a sudden. He removed his hands from her. She moaned softly in protest.

"Well, I could always teach you?" She murmured, going back to stroking the outline of his cock through his pants.

"No," he said breathily through a soft moan, "K, its wrong,"

"Come on Matty," she cooed, "I'm your big sister, its my job to teach you things," he thrusted involuntarily into her hand and let out another moan.

"Come to my room tonight, I'm sure you'll make a great student," she said.

It was 12am now and Katie wasn't sure if Matt was going to come, but she lay on her blankets completely naked, trying hard not to touch herself. It had been so hard all day, the two of them stealing glances whenever they could. She could picture his hands on her breasts again, and placed her own there slowly massaging them, her breathing becoming heavier.

"You're already starting without me?" Matt said from the doorway. Katie's eyes sprung open but she didn't stop.

"I was thinking of how it felt this morning," she said noting her brother was only wearing his boxers, "want to remember too?" He hurried to her bed, shutting the door and climbing up onto her bed, hands immediately on her breasts again. Katie immediately moaned loudly, rolling her hips upward.

"K, this is so bad," he mumbled.

"Don't stop," she whined.

"You promised you would teach me," Matt said.

"Of course little brother," she said. "You're already doing a good job. What do you think comes next?" Matt looked at her breasts.

"I lick them?" He said. Katie could barely stomach her excitement.

"Very good little bro," he leaned down hesitantly and licked around her areola. Nipped her nipple with his teeth and then began to suck. Katie was really moaning now. She focused on his bulge, his erection growing, excited to be with his older sister. He rolled his hips, humping her bed.

"What's next?" he asked.

"Next," she said, "you have to take off your clothes,"

"Do it for me?"

"Of course Matt," she crawled over to him and pushed him down. Helping him shimmy his boxers down so that his cock sprung out. Katie's mouth watered, her brother's cock stood up straight a full nine inches and thick. A bead of precum hung at the tip, his blonde pubic hair was trimmed and his balls were clean shaven. She couldn't wait, she bent down and swiped her tongue across the tip, licking up the precum.

"What are you doing?" He groaned.

"Giving you a blowjob, do you know what that is?" She asked.

"When a girl sucks a boy's penis. I've seen it in porn," he said. She rolled his balls softly with her hands.

"Very good little brother," she bent down and licked her lips, ready for the salty taste. Wrapping her lips around her brothers cock she slowly slid her tongue around the head and started bobbing her head up and down. Taking as much in as she could, her pussy was aching to be touched between her legs so she reached down and began to rub her clit. Matt's moans were growing louder and his cock was starting to twitch so Katie took her mouth off of it. She kept stroking it though, he bucked his hips, aching for more.

"K," he said, "maybe we should stop. We're brother and sister,"

"But don't you want me to teach you more?" she asked, "you're doing such a good job"

Matt seemed to make up his mind then, he leaned up and pressed his lips against her own. They slowly made out, his tongue poking into her mouth. When he pulled away he said,

"How do I make my sister feel good?" Katie rolled over to show him her pussy.

"First you touch it," she said. Matt looked excitedly at it and reached his hand downwards. Slowly rubbing his finger across her slick folds. Finding her clit almost immediately.

"Now rub my clit, that's the little nub right there," she said. Tingles ran down her spine as he rubbed gently and then harder. Katie began to moan, for a virgin, he was amazing at this.

"That feels so good little brother," she moaned out.

"Can I put my fingers inside you?" He asked, not being able to take his eyes off her pussy.

"Yes, that's whats next," Katie said. Matt gently inserted his finger into her. She involuntarily pushed herself down onto it, her warm tight walls clenching down. He slid in another and then began to finger fuck her. Then Katie watched as her little brother bent down and began to suck on her clit, flicking it with his tongue. She threw her head back, her orgasm building in her tummy.

"Good Matty, keep going," she moaned. Her legs began to shake as she came, her little brother happily lapping up her juices.

"Oh Katie," he moaned, "you taste so good,"

"Want to fuck me now?" she asked, she couldn't stop herself, "I need my brother inside me,"

Matt looked a little worried.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be ok, just think of your cock inside your sister," she moaned out.

"Ok Katie," he said happily, pulling himself up, sucking on each of her nipples in turn before climbing on top of her. His cock rubbed against her folds, her juices lubing it up. He pressed his cockhead to her entrance.

"Please, put it inside me, please," Katie begged, done with acting like the teacher.

"Really? Does my big sister want my cock?" Matt asked, rubbing it against her, only letting the tip slide in. She humped down on it, but he held her hips down.

"Please. Please. Fuck me bro," she said, "I want my brother to fuck me, and I want him to fill me up,"

With this Matt slammed into her, immediately starting to hump her faster and faster. He held her hands down on either side of her face and kissed her hungrily.

"You like your little brother fucking you?" He asked, "like that his big cock is filling you up?" Katie could only moan in response as his dick pumped in and out of her.

"I love filling up my sister, I'm going to fill her up with my cum," he said pumping harder and harder. Katie could feel her orgasm building a second time.

"I love when my little brother fucks me, fill me up with your cum bro," she demanded. At this he began to thrust even harder, their orgasms hit them at the same time. Katie shook as her brother emptied his balls inside her, his cock twitching with each jet of cum he sprayed. Eventually Matt pulled out, his cock still completely erect, covered in her pussy juices and his cum.

"Good job little bro," Katie breathed out, but her pussy needed to be filled again, "not bad for your first time,"

Matt laughed.

"Oh sis," he said happily, climbing on top of her, "I'm not a virgin, I haven't been for a while," and as Katie's mouth popped open in surprise her brother shoved his cock into her mouth and began to fuck her face, his older sister entirely his.

ana1602
ana1602
25 Followers