Star Trek Broken Bodice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What with?" the Nausican growled.

The Ferengi looked at the three brunettes, their attractive figures clad in skin-tight elastic. "Their uniforms look like they'll stretch. Use them."

Deanna, B'Elanna and T'Pol's eyes all widened.

The Orion, the Gorn and the Nausican had been waiting eagerly for this moment. Before the three heroines could react the burly thugs sprang into action. The Nausican's powerful hands gripped the neck of B'Elanna's outfit and pulled outwards, stretching the material wide at the shoulders, and then yanked down hard. Suddenly Torres' top was bunched around her hips and effectively pinning her arms to her sides. Gasping with only her bra covering her tits B'Elanna found herself tied up with her own uniform! "You bastard!" she swore.

Where Torres' shirt had gone down, Deanna's top was yanked up. The Gorn grinned as he grabbed the waist of the Betazoid's uniform and peeled it upwards. "Don't!" the counselor yelped before her top was up around her face and arms, blinding her and binding her arms while baring her midriff and bra-clad breasts. Those breasts began to jump as she struggled and wiggled uselessly against her attacker's vastly superior strength. The reptilian brute continued to pull upwards, drawing the curvy brunette off her feet. She kicked frantically, her efforts only making the swells of her melons jiggle and jump in the cups of her bra.

T'Pol found her elbows grabbed from behind by enormous green fingers. "But we are Starfleet officers!" She struggled with all her Vulcan strength but the Orion was even stronger, pulling her arms behind her until he could grip both of her slim wrists with one giant hand. Pulling the struggling brunette close he reached around her with his other hand, gripped the waist of her uniform's top and then dragged it upwards.

T'Pol eyes went wide as she watched the Orion bare her belly, then her bra and finally haul the elastic material of her top over her head. With a quick jerk the green-skinned giant pulled T'Pol's top back around her arms, securing her elbows behind her and tying off the slack. Like B'Elanna, the science officer was now bound by her own uniform. "This is not necessary!"

Deanna continued her futile kicking, still caught in her own top, the tight fabric clinging to her shoulders and arms and wrapping her face. Then with one last yank the Gorn peeled the garment off of the Betazoid. She fell with a yelp to the sand, finally free of her top but now with only her bra to cover her chest, if only barely. Her kicking and wiggling had nearly freed Troi's breasts, soft titflesh threatening to spill out over the edge of her bra cups and the edges of her large pink nipples peeking into view. "No you can't!" she objected as the Gorn goon grabbed the curvy counselor and held her still, tying her wrists behind her with her own elastic top.

It didn't take long for the powerful reptilian to bind the relatively tiny Betazoid counselor. Golga looked over the three women, each panting in disbelief, each bound by their uniforms and with only their bras covering the delicious treats on their chests. "Let them keep their underwear," he grudgingly allowed. "But we don't want them running away either," he added.

With leering grins the three brutes gripped Deanna, T'Pol and B'Elanna's pants and yanked them down to their knees. The tight material served as a hobble, making it impossible to kick and limiting how quickly they could move. It also left them with only their panties covering their bottoms and snatches, and exposed their long magnificent thighs.

With a satisfied smile Golga looked over the three humiliated Starfleet officers. Torres, T'Pol and Troi now stood with their arms bound and their long legs hobbled by their own uniforms. Each was drawing in panicked breaths, making their tits rise invitingly inside their bras, three pairs of soft globes threatening to spill out into the hot desert air. The brunette trio glared at Golga in silent anger and humiliation.

"Bring them up," he ordered again. Once again Troi, Torres and T'Pol trudged up the slope of the dune, but this time they could offer little resistance. Their bound legs could only take short awkward steps as they climbed the steep slope, three sets of cleavage quivering in their bras. Each brunette was sharply aware that the only thing protecting their bottoms and nether lips from the eyes of the three thugs behind them was the thin fabric of their panties.

As they climbed a buzzing sound from Golga's communicator drew the Ferengi's attention. He lifted the device to his ear and listened to the report offered by his crew. "Looks like the Enterprise is on the other side of the Federation, Miss Dana Troi."

"Deanna!" the voluptuous brunette corrected again.

"And the only Klingon named Torres in the records is a Maquis rebel and wanted criminal," Golga added, jerking his head towards Voyager's chief engineer. "And as for you calling yourself T'Pol, Vulcan, you wish you'll have tits like that when you're three hundred."

B'Elanna and T'Pol both trembled inside. While Torres had been awarded the rank of Lieutenant by Captain Janeway, Voyager was on the other side of the galaxy and no one in the Alpha Quadrant knew she was anything but a Maquis criminal. And who would believe that this Vulcan was the legendary T'Pol from more than a century in the past?

"You could have picked better lies to tell." Golga strolled over to Deanna Troi, looking up and down her lush pale figure, admiring how her wide hips tapered to a slim waist before swelling out with her milky melons, presently trembling in the cups of her bra. He watched as the counselor dropped her dark eyes, unwilling to speak.

The Ferengi smirked. "You told a lie. You've lost your underwear privileges." He reached out, grabbed the Betazoid's bra and ripped it away from her full chest.

+++++

Deanna Troi's mouth opened in an "o" of shock and humiliation. Her beautiful dark eyes dropped to her body, then moved to each of the men, realizing that every male eye was on the two treats bouncing free and exposed on her chest.

She had been the ship's counselor aboard the Federation flagship. She had worn a Starfleet uniform with pride and held the rank of Commander. She was the daughter of the Betazoid Ambassador and was herself a significant figure in Federation diplomacy. But now Deanna Troi was bare-breasted before her captors and was absolutely helpless to do anything about it!

The counselor gasped, flushing in shame and trying to pull away. The Gorn goon behind her had a firm hold of her arms, pulling the busty brunette close, the movement making the globes of her breasts jiggle deliciously. Forced to thrust her tits forwards the twenty-nine year old rolled her dark Betazoid eyes in embarrassment.

Then she cringed in pure humiliation as Golga took hold of her tits and massaged them with his orange fingers!

"Very nice," he complimented, flicking his thumbs across Troi's round nipples as he savored the sight of the young woman's breasts. "A good size and feel to them in the hands," the Ferengi added, hefting Troi's tits, "Big without being oversized. And very soft. You've got great skin Deena."

"Deanna," the counselor objected, her face lowered in shame as her breasts were groped. Then she let out a whoop of embarrassment as Golga gripped her panties and ripped them away from her hips.

Now Deanna was naked. Her feet shifted as she brought her trembling thighs together, flinching as the Ferengi ran his fingers through her dark thatch. Her eyes shut in shame. These horrible men could see everything!

"Not getting much action these days, counselor? You haven't shaved for a while. Turn jugs here around," he ordered, and the Gorn guard maneuvered Troi around so that the Ferengi could see her ass. Deanna exchanged a look of horrified shame with Torres and T'Pol. The Klingon and the Vulcan could only stand in trembling anticipation, knowing that their turn would come.

Troi yelped as her bottom was slapped. "You've got a lot of ass, counselor," the Ferengi commented, fondling the Betazoid's womanly rump. "Nearly too much ass. Remind me to keep you away from the chocolate, maybe put you on the treadmill." As Deanna flushed with shame at Golga's comments the Ferengi continued. "But some men like a little more in the stern. Besides, if you lost any weight those great tits of yours might shrink."

"You animal!" Deanna cried out as the Orion pulled her back into line with T'Pol and Torres. As the Enterprise's diplomatic officer Troi was familiar with how ugly Ferengi could be with females, but she had never suffered such a humiliation at their hands.

"Bring the Klingon forward," Golga ordered, shifting his attention to B'Elanna Torres. The Klingon was already struggling, her athletic figure wiggling and bucking against the powerful arms of the Nausican holding her. "Now you are the prettiest Klingon I've ever seen," he commented, admiring the twenty-two year old's lean toned figure as she writhed and wriggled, her titflesh shaking inside her bra. His orange hands flashed forward to grip the shoulder straps of B'Elanna's bra and yank them down.

Torres' lips pursed in helpless anger and she turned her face away as her breasts were bared for the Ferengi to examine. "Yummy," Golga admired, watching B'Elanna's tits jiggle and bounce with her useless but sexy struggles. "Bigger than I expected. More bounce too," he added, taking hold of B'Elanna's melons and squeezing them, "I expected a Klingon bitch's tits to be rock-hard. You shouldn't keep funbags like this hidden from the rest of us." Voyager's chief engineer flushed in shame, shutting her eyes as the Ferengi fondled and massaged her boobs, rubbing his thumbs over her brown nipples until her teats became erect. Golga caught B'Elanna's nips between thumb and forefinger and pulled on them. She trembled, standing on the tips of her toes as her teats were twisted. "Responsive," he smirked, using his cruel hold on Torres' nipples to tug her tits quickly left and right, making her delicious breasts jiggle.

"You Ferengi pig," she cursed as her udders were tweaked, "You won't get away with this!"

"Trim and firm body," Golga continued, ignoring the Klingon's complaints. He stripped away the pathetic remains of B'Elanna's bra, then slid his hands down her trim waist to her panties. With a sly grin he slowly pulled them upward.

The fabric dug into the folds of Torres' snatch. The twenty-two year old gasped and arched her back, her bare breasts pointing towards the sky. The Ferengi yanked up hard and B'Elanna's panties tore free, leaving the twenty-two year old naked before him.

"Landing strip muff," Golga observed, looking down at B'Elanna's exposed snatch and the tiny patch of trimmed pubic hair above it. "Now you were expecting some action. Turn our Klingon bitch around. Oh, now there is an ass!" The Ferengi smiled at the sight of B'Elanna Torres' incredible rear end. He ran his hands down and over her buttocks, exploring the taut perfection of the twenty-two year old's rump, admiring how the curve of her bottom swelled outward, full but firm, a flawless peach shaped ass. "And on top of those thighs, that is perfect."

B'Elanna flinched as her bottom was slapped, then opened her dark eyes to look in helpless humiliation at Deanna and T'Pol. The Betazoid, already naked and flushed with embarrassment, watched in mute sympathy. The Vulcan, still wearing her bra and panties, tried to maintain her self-controlled composure but the rapid rise and fall of her cleavage gave away the rising panic inside her.

A nude and humiliated B'Elanna Torres was pushed back into line, and Golga turned his beady eyes to the last of the three heroines. "Bring up... what did she say her name was? Tit Pole?"

T'Pol was pushed forward, then held still by the Orion guard's hands on her shoulders. Gathering up her self-control and assuming the most regal demeanor she could, the NX Enterprise's science officer lifted her chin and gave Golga a level look. "I only assume from this "measuring up" that you are considering us for mmmph!"

Golga pinched the Vulcan's lips together, silencing her. "Nice fat, cocksucking lips," he said approvingly. "These would draw attention even if you were a skinny flat-chested thing. Which you're not."

Suddenly self-conscious, the science officer tried to speak without actually moving her plump lips. "Cock-sucking?" she said in wide-eyed disbelief.

The Ferengi's fingers dipped down into the cups of T'Pol's bra, intimately feeling the softness of her breasts, and with a grin of anticipation he scooped the Vulcan's tits out into view. Plump and heavy, their heft rested on top of her now-useless bra, almost hiding the fabric with the swell of T'Pol's tits.

"Oh you are definitely not flat-chested," the Ferengi breathed, gazing at T'Pol's tits with admiration.

The science officer's brown eyes rolled in humiliation as the Ferengi took hold of her boobs and lifted them, feeling out their heft and softness. Her udders were jiggled left and right in Golga's hands, the big-eared alien grinning at the sight.

"Oh they're going to love you, Tit Pole." His hands left T'Pol's tits and found her panties. The Vulcan flinched as these were ripped away, leaving her ass bare and her pussy exposed. "Just a little bit of fur down there," Golga observed, eyeing the light dusting of brown hair between T'Pol's legs, a faint arrow pointing towards her delicious snatch. "Still, that can be improved. Turn her around."

T'Pol was pushed around, her eyes shamefully looking towards Deanna and B'Elanna. The two naked Starfleet officers watched helplessly as the Vulcan's ass and thighs were fondled. "Great legs and a better rump," Golga exclaimed. "You're skinny, Vulcan, but you've got it were it counts. Well done." He gave T'Pol's ass one last squeeze farewell. "Very well done. Oh, I nearly forgot." There was a ripping sound as the Vulcan's bra was yanked away from behind, the fabric snatched out from beneath the mounds of her tits.

Deanna, B'Elanna and T'Pol were once more forced into line. Golga let his gaze wander across the three bound and humiliated women before him, from faces flushing with shame to bare breasts heaving with panicked breathing. He savored the sight of their brown muffs and the cute little folds of pussy lips he could spy between each set of trembling thighs. "This is turning out to be a better day than I thought."

T'Pol was staring down at her bare skin, exposed against her will, her eyes locked on the globes of her bare breasts as she struggled to hold on to her Vulcan self-control. B'Elanna Torres made an attempt to struggle, her tits jiggling on her chest, before the Nausican behind her pulled her close and forced her to remain still, an arm wrapping her ribs and hooking beneath her breasts, pushing her melons upwards. Deanna Troi rolled her dark eyes in helpless torment as the reptilian Gorn behind her took hold of her breasts and gave the two pale melons a gentle squeeze, Troi's titflesh bulging between the monster's fingers.

"But this is criminal!" complained Deanna Troi. Enterprise's counselor lifted her chin imperiously and spoke with all the force and dignity she could muster. "The Federation does not look kindly on Ferengi practices regarding women and even less kindly on the abduction of Starfleet officers!"

As it turned out Deanna Troi wasn't able to muster much force and dignity, not while she was naked and bound with her boobs being squeezed. Golga regarded the commander with a grin. "Well then, the next time I see a Starfleet ship I'll try not to tell them about you and your great tits, Commander. Alright boys, let's get these whores moving. It's quite a trip back to the shuttle." Their giant captors shoved at each woman's bottom, making her advance with tit-jiggling steps.

At the peak of the dune the three heroines could see the vast desolation of the desert, an endless field of sun-scorched yellow that stretched out in all directions. The sight would have depressed the captive Starfleet officers if they hadn't had other things to worry about. T'Pol jumped slightly, her tits bouncing as the Orion behind her slapped her on the ass, spurring her to get moving.

Deanna Troi, B'Elanna Torres and T'Pol had been defeated, shamefully stripped naked and bound by their own uniforms. But their humiliating trek had only just begun.

+++++

Beyond the ridge of the dune was Golga's personal ride: an aged and dirty hoverbike that allowed him to float effortlessly over the sand. The Gorn, the Nausican and the Orion had to move on foot behind their master, but each of the three giants had a long stride and sturdy desert gear well suited to the heat.

Deanna, B'Elanna and T'Pol were not so fortunate. With their elastic pants binding them at the knees the three brunettes found their strides hampered and with their hands bound the counselor, engineer and science officer could not even cover their nudity as they hobbled forward. Their bare breasts bounced and jiggled with their uneven steps, tits dancing deliciously on their chests, while their bottoms wiggled enticingly and provided a good show for the three brutes that followed them.

When one of them slowed they would find a guard's big hand cupping a butt-cheek and shoving them forward, or a sharp smack on the ass. Either would make their tits leap, spurring them to quicken. Slowly they were forced to pick up the pace until the three nude Starfleet officers were running, topless and bare-bottomed across the desert.


T'Pol was faring best out of the three, her Vulcan body already acclimatized to desert conditions. While the awkward pace was making her generous tits fly and her breathing grew labored, the Vulcan's skin remained dry of sweat. B'Elanna on the other hand was slick with perspiration, her flat belly, firm ass, long toned legs and leaping breasts shining with moisture.

But it was Deanna Troi who was suffering the worst. At only five foot three she was the shortest of the three heroines with the smallest stride, and her voluptuous Betazoid body lacked the strength of the Vulcan or the Klingon. Perspiration poured down her pale skin. Her imperiously beautiful face was flushed from both the heat and her embarrassment. Sweat beaded on her generous tits as they bounced, droplets flicking from her nipples. Her pale legs shook beneath the curves of her womanly ass, exhaustion quickly overtaking the counselor.

They were climbing a particularly steep dune when Troi first fell. She had been leaning forward heavily as she climbed, her boobs dangling beneath her, when one foot slid through the sand and Enterprise's counselor gracelessly fell tits-first against the dune's side. With her arms bound behind her back the lush-figured Betazoid could not soften her fall in any way. Her melons were her only cushion.

"Ow!" she cried out, then squirmed and rolled as the hot sand stung the bare skin of her sensitive breasts. Deanna rolled onto her back, her sand-caked tits rising and falling rapidly with her labored breathing and her pale thighs together to cover the folds of her snatch, the closest thing to modesty she could enjoy bound as she was. "I can't go on!"

Golga slowed his hoverbike, then halted it entirely to enjoy the sight of Deanna Troi lying nude and panting on her back. As the party stopped B'Elanna and T'Pol took advantage of the break to catch their breath, both brunettes leaning forward heavily as they sucked in much-needed air, their bosoms dangling beneath them like ripe fruit and their pussy lips pouting out from between their thighs.

The Ferengi leading the band finally waved a hand at Deanna. "Get the big-titted bimbo on her feet." On that command the Gorn guard reached down, one hand grabbing a handful of Betazoid breast and the other one gripped Troi's tush, and Deanna was lifted back onto her feet and shoved onwards, her pale melons bouncing with every step. Both her boobs and bottom were coated with sand yet it only made her voluptuous figure even more mouthwatering.