Star Trek - Carter Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the days went on, repairs were coming along. The beacon was almost constructed, and the shuttle was almost space-worthy. Sex in camp was also coming along. Carter was having sex almost daily, sometimes twice. Just about every time he washed up in the stream, there was Zhalla. And she wanted Klingon cock. She was a wild fuck, and a lot of fun. And then there was Alyssa. Every couple of nights, after everyone was asleep, she would sneak into his sleeping bag. She kept trying to fit more and more of his monster cock into her tight little Asian pussy. She was making progress. She was now able to fit a full 4 inches into her. Every time she climbed on top of his cock, she felt like he was tearing her in two. And she loved it. She always had massive orgasms. Then she always swallowed his load. She loved going to sleep with a gaping pussy and a full stomach. Everyone was satisfied, except Troi.

It was all getting unbearable for Troi. She was surrounded by an incredible sexual energy, that was getting to her, more and more. She was forced to masturbate constantly. She learned Carter and Zhalla's routine, and would sneak down to the stream to watch them. And she would stay awake to listen to Ogawa moaning and cumming, as she rode Carter's monster. She was glad the repairs were almost done, because she didn't know how much more she could take. The shuttle repairs were as good as they were going to get. And a day later, the subspace beacon was finally operational. They contacted Starfleet, who told them they would love to help. But they couldn't risk a war with the Talarians. So the crew needed to get the shuttle back across the border. It was now a sound vessel, but was still limited to partial impulse. It would take days to cross the border. With no other choice, they embarked on their journey.

It didn't take long for sexual tensions to rise. With no stream, Carter and Zhalla's routine was gone. Alyssa's routine had also been disrupted, since they now slept in shifts. Someone had to pilot the shuttle. Needless to say, this disruption to their sex life had all three crew members growing more horny by the minute. And Troi was at the center of all of it, feeling everything. She would catch a look between Carter and Zhalla, and almost cum from it. The sexual tension inside the shuttle was very high, and continuing to grow. Carter was walking around with a near-permanent erection stuffed down the leg of his pants. Zhalla's nipples were always hard. And Alyssa had a wet spot in her uniform pants, where her pussy kept dripping. Troi was losing it, with all this around.

After a day and a half, Troi finally just snapped. She walked over to Carter and kissed him. Then she reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants. He was a little stunned, but VERY horny. The other two women watched in awe, as Troi stripped down. Her body was amazing, and she quickly pulled Carter's cock out of his pants. She began to suck it, furiously. She could only get barely past the head, but kept gagging herself on the massive cock, trying to force more and more down her throat. While this was happening, Carter finished stripping. Zhalla and Alyssa did the same. This release was what everyone needed, and they intended to make the most of it. Zhalla kissed Alyssa. Alyssa responded with some shock. She hadn't been with a girl since she was in her early 20s. But Zhalla was incredibly attractive. Alyssa took one of those massive tits into her mouth and was already reaching down to play with that green pussy. She pushed 2 of her slender fingers into Zhalla's wet pussy. Zhalla began playing with Alyssa's dark nipples. Troi decided to try her luck, and climbed on top of Carter's cock. She winced, as she tried to squeeze the monster cock into her. After a lot of effort, she was finally able to fit the head in. She realized that was as much as she would be able to fit, so she began rocking back and forth, causing her big tits to sway. Carter reached up and grabbed them, squeezing them and playing with her nipples. It proved to be too much for Troi. She came. She was squirming and moaning. She was in orgasmic bliss.

Meanwhile, Zhalla and Alyssa were engaged in a 69. They were fingering and licking each other, both building toward orgasm. They were getting off, watching Troi squirm on the massive cock in her pussy. Troi was writhing in pleasure and pain, with her pussy stretched to the limit. But she had an idea. She knew she'd never fit Carter's entire cock into her pussy. But she knew of another option. She slowly pulled herself off the monster cock. Then she lined it up to her asshole, and very slowly started to lower herself onto it. Anal sex wasn't as taboo on Betazed as it was on Earth, and she found that she usually enjoyed it. But she had never tried it with a cock even close to this size. She was determined to make it fit. Slowly and persistently, she inched more and more of it into her ass. Alyssa looked over to see Troi being reamed out. She had always thought Troi was attractive, but too uptight. This was everything she ever wanted to. At the same moment, Zhalla shoved her long Orion tongue deep into Alyssa's tight pussy. Alyssa came hard, squirting her cum into Zhalla's mouth. Zhalla lapped it up and swallowed all of it.

Troi was very slowly lowering herself down onto Carter's massive cock. Alyssa saw an opportunity for something she always wanted to try. She crawled over and began sucking Troi's clit. Troi was focused on inching the monster into her ass, so she didn't notice Alyssa until she started on her clit. Troi was startled, but quickly overcame her surprise. Alyssa was actually quite good at eating pussy. She sucked Troi's clit, and buried her tongue into Troi's now-gaping pussy. With her hands, she used one to reach around and massage Carter's balls. The other was busy with Troi's wet pussy. Zhalla didn't want to feel left out, so she came over and sat on Carter's face. She then leaned forward and started to suck on Troi's nipples, while Carter ate her tight green pussy. He spread her open, so he could see her pink insides, and buried his tongue deep inside. After several minutes, Troi was able to finally fit Carter's entire cock inside her ass. As she bottomed out, she began to rock back and forth. This proved to be too much. With Zhalla's mouth on her nipples, Alyssa's mouth on her clit, and Carter's massive cock stretching her ass, Troi had the best orgasm of her life. It physically shook her, and she squirted a huge amount of cum into Alyssa's mouth. Alyssa lapped all of it up, of course. Troi's tidal wave of an orgasm put Carter very close to his own. After Troi's orgasm subsided, she started to slowly climb off of his cock. She got to where just the head was in her ass. Without warning, Carter grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back down onto his cock. All the way down. Troi's abused ass was hardly ready, and she screamed out in a pain and pleasure mixture. But it was a wonderful feeling for Carter, who emptied himself into her bowels. Spurt after spurt of hot cum filled Troi's ass. The feeling of being filled with cum sent Troi into another orgasm. After a minute or two of ogasmic bliss, Carter's cock finally slid out of Troi's ass. Not wanting to miss an opportunity, Alyssa licked the cum from Troi's battered asshole. Zhalla licked Carter's cock clean. Every was exhausted and very happy.

The trip back to Federation space took a few more days, and it was an endless fuckfest. Carter's cock made its way into every hole on the ship. Troi helped Alyssa and Zhalla manage to fit the monster in their asses. After a day or two,Troi was even eating pussy. Most of the time, nobody even bothered getting dressed. But they finally had to. They were approaching the border, where the USS Clement was waiting for them. They docked the shuttle in the Clement's shuttle bay, and were assigned quarters for the trip back to their respective stations. During the trip, Zhalla or Alyssa would often stop by Carter's quarters. Sometimes, both at once. But Troi never did. She now had to be the Starfleet officer, again. She tucked the memory of Carter's massive cock into the back of her mind, and busied herself with work.

Carter enjoyed his trip back to Deep Space 9. He had fun with Zhalla and Alyssa, and hoped to stay in touch with both. As he departed the transport, he did so with a smile on his face. Little did he know, there was a surprise waiting for him on DS9: His first set of orders...

12