Star Trek - Carter Chronicles Pt. 02

Story Info
Carter makes a trip to a Maquis base.
4.3k words
4.55
4.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lt. T'Rokk Carter stepped back onto Deep Space Nine, this time feeling much better about his situation. He had been informed that his first set of orders had been sent to him. He made his way quickly to his quarters, set his things down, and opened them. The orders were sealed and encrypted. His interest was piqued, as these were very high security measures. He gave the oral recognition to break the seal, then ran the encryption algorithm required. The orders were directly from Starfleet Intelligence, and highly classified.

Tensions were mounting between the Klingons and the Cardassians. The Federation wanted to keep their peace with the Klingons, but not officially be involved in the war effort, until absolutely necessary. Their solution was to secretly help the Maquis, a group of Anti-Cardassian militants. They decided to send supplies and training. They also decided Carter was the man to deliver both.

Carter was chosen for three reasons. First, he was Klingon. If he was seen with the Maquis, the Cardassians would just think they had Klingon help. Second, he was a combat specialist. He was orphaned very young, and had to survive for years in a very harsh environment. He barely survived animal attacks, but grew to eventually become a master hunter. These skills translated very quickly to hand-to-hand combat. While aboard the Enterprise, Worf started teaching him martial arts.

He started with Mok'bara, and quickly progressed to bladed weapons. He was a very quick student, rapidly absorbing Worf's years of experience. Worf never said it out loud, but stopped thinking of T'Rokk as a student, years ago. He had grown to think of him as an equal. Carter's combat skills were on par with the best in the Empire, and the elite of Starfleet.

The third reason he was chosen was his past with one of the Maquis leaders, Ro Laren. Before she joined the Maquis, she was a Starfleet officer, stationed aboard the Enterprise. He had known her, but not very well. He was young, and she was pretty standoffish. They were in Worf's Mok'bara class together. She respected his hand-to-hand combat abilities, so they would occasionally make small talk in class. But outside of class, he was just another annoying teenager to her. And she sure didn't need another Wesley Crusher following her around like a lost puppy. Outside of the dojo, she kept a professional distance. But Starfleet Intelligence decided this was better than nothing, so they made it one of the reasons for choosing Carter for this mission. He was to spend 4 days preparing, then he would be given a supply freighter and some coordinates.

Four days later, he was notified that his freighter was inbound. He met them at the airlock, and relieved the crew. They had a crew of 6, but he was going to fly it solo. It wasn't a very long flight, and he was more than capable. Most importantly, though, was that this was a need-to-know mission. Starfleet Intelligence didn't want any extra people finding out, so the freighter was on the epitome of a 'skeleton crew'. Carter set a course for the Badlands, where the rendezvous point was. He met with a very small Maquis ship. The Maquis boarded the freighter and piloted it the rest of the way. A few hours later, they arrived at the Maquis base.

As Carter disembarked the freighter, he was met by Ro. "Nice to see you again" she said, with a playful smirk. Five years ago, she could barely stand him, but now she almost seemed flirty. "Come on. I'll show you where you're staying." T'Rokk followed her, and she talked while she walked him to his room. Mostly about her decision to join the Maquis, and how much the people needed her. She left him to himself, so he could unpack and get comfortable. It was already getting late, and the next few weeks were going to be tough. Carter decided it was best to get some sleep.

He awoke the next morning to the sounds of children's laughter. This surprised him, as he was told this was a military installation. He got dressed and came outside to see children running around, playing. They were mostly Bajoran, with a few other species mixed in. They were playing a Bajoran game called springball, which is similar to handball. Carter watched for a few minutes, then decided to find Ro.

He found her sitting at a communal dining table with some of the elders. They invited Carter to join, and offered him some of the fresh moba fruit at the table. They explained how they had managed to irrigate and grow crops on this once-barren landscape, all the while being careful not to reveal its location. Carter listened with genuine interest. He had tried his hand at growing crops when he was younger, and had only been moderately successful. He had found it to be a humbling experience.

Ro found it amusing that someone she had only considered to be a typical Klingon warrior could be so fascinated by stories of farming techniques. She found his interest cute. Or was it that she found him cute? Either way, she stopped herself from thinking of it. As the leader of this cell, she had a job to do. And that job was to train her soldiers for war. She excused herself from the table, and pulled T'Rokk away. Time to get to work.

Ro had her people gather in the town square for the combat lessons. For her soldiers, it was mandatory. For the civilians, it was highly encouraged. The group was divided into smaller groups, with each being led by one of Ro's lieutenants. This way, individual questions could be addressed without interrupting the larger group. Carter assessed the lieutenants and was pleasantly surprised. Most were former military. All had seen combat.

Among them was a very attractive Human-Klingon mixed woman named B'Elanna Torres. She caught Carter's eye for a few reasons. The first was obvious: she was Klingon. The second was her beauty. The third was that she was one of the few former Starfleet members present.

She made no attempt to hide her disdain for Starfleet, but she was a quick study when it came to hand-to-hand combat. Carter liked her, right away. He made a point of using her to show "good form", so he had an excuse to keep touching her, adjusting her elbow here, or her hip there. By the end of the day, she had finally started to warm up to him.

They had spent 12 hours running drills, and teaching everyone at least the basics. Everyone was sweating. Everyone was sore. But Carter felt a lot better about their chances of survival. He knew there were many more long days ahead, so he didn't hang around for social hour.

He headed back to his room for a towel. His muscles were sore, so he went to soak in a natural hot spring that was nearby. There was nobody around, so he stripped nude and climbed in. After a good soak, he was feeling much better. He got out of the spring, and headed back to his room, wrapping his towel around his waist as he walked. It wasn't quite wrapped when he bumped into B'Elanna. She had had the same idea as him, as was headed to the spring.

He was focused on his towel, and she was focused on adjusting her bikini top. They bumped into each other, almost sending B'Elanna tumbling. Carter reached out and caught her, pulling her to him instinctually. When he reached for her, had dropped his towel. A bikini-clad B'Elanna was now pressed tight against Carter's chiseled torso and bare cock. She felt it on her thigh, and looked down. She gasped. Even flaccid, it was impressive. Carter apologized profusely. He grabbed his towel, and left the area.

B'Elanna was left standing there, speechless. She got into the hot spring and had a relaxing soak. But her hand kept finding its way down to her pussy, rubbing her clit while she thought of Carter's massive cock. She hadn't had a boyfriend since she came to this camp, and that was a good while ago. She was aching to be touched. She had a small orgasm in the spring, then made her way to bed.

The next day was very similar. Drills all day. Then off to the springs. But this night differed slightly. B'Elanna made a point of getting to the springs earlier. She stood in the entrance area, and watched Carter get out and dry off. She found herself staring as he stood up out of the water, muscles glistening. And then he turned around. She got her first really good look at that massive cock. She couldn't help herself. She started biting her bottom lip, as her hand made its way to her pussy. She snapped out of it just in time, as Carter came walking her way, towel around his waist. She quickly pulled herself together and said a polite "goodnight", though it sounded somewhat flirty. Carter responded in kind, with a flirty quip of his own.

B'Elanna couldn't get into the spring fast enough. She dropped in and buried two fingers into her aching pussy. She came, and went to bed. It went on like this for a week. Every day was work. Every night, B'Elanna would make sure to be at the springs in time to see Carter dry off. Finally, B'Elanna couldn't handle it anymore. Tensions were growing during training. She was sure everyone could sense her arousal. She decided to act.

That night was similar to the others. T'Rokk had settled into his routine, and the hot springs were a nice bit of relaxation before bed. But tonight, B'Elanna had other plans. As Carter was sitting in the spring with his eyes closed, he heard small footsteps. He was very relaxed, so he considered whether or not he should open his eyes to investigate. But then he heard someone get into the water, ten or so feet away from him. He opened his eyes to see B'Elanna.

She was nude, and very close to him. She was apprehensive, as she crept closer. She was fighting back her Klingon sexual urges. The ones that told her to pounce on him, and bite him to initiate mating. Instead, she just floated closer, until she was within arm's reach. She put a hand on his chest. It made its way down his abs, then found its way to his now-hardening cock. She began to slowly stroke it, bringing it to full size. She was in awe, as it continued to grow. It was easily the largest cock she'd ever seen. It was over a foot long, and thicker than her wrist. She finally built up the nerve, and took a deep breath. She stuck her head underwater and tried to shove the monster cock into her mouth. She was barely able to get the head in. She stayed down as long as she could, gagging herself on the tip of his cock. Finally, she came back up, gasping for air.

Carter lifted her by her nice ass and slowly lowered her down onto his massive cock. Her pussy had never had anything nearly this big and had to stretch to accommodate. Lucky for her, Klingon women were built to handle large cocks. After some adjusting, she was able to take every inch.

As soon as Carter bottomed out, B'Elanna came. It was a huge orgasm. Just as her mind cleared from the orgasmic bliss, Carter started to fuck her from underneath. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss kept hitting B'Elanna, as she bounced up and down on the monster cock, water splashing wildly. She came and came, losing all control of her body. Finally, T'Rokk pulled her in tight. He buried every inch inside her, and pumped her full of a massive cum load. We he was done, they dried off, got dressed, and left. They said almost nothing. But this continued every night for the remainder of Carter's mission. That is, until the night before he left.

It had been a typical day. They had all trained hard for 12 full hours. Carter felt very good about the progress made. Most of the Maquis were very dedicated to their training, and it showed. And he was confident that Ro could take over where he left off, to keep them on task. Like every other day of this 3 month trip, Carter went to the hot springs to soak. And like any other day, B'Elanna joined him.

She was just having her first orgasm when a figure was suddenly standing over them. As B'Elanna's head cleared from the massive orgasm, she looked up to recognize Ro, who didn't look happy. "You two. My quarters. NOW!" All B'Elanna could think of was when she was a kid, and the countless trips to the principal's office she had to make. Ro turned around and stormed off. B'Elanna and T'Rokk dried off, got dressed, and followed.

The pair approached Ro's quarters cautiously. They were fairly isolated. From Captain Picard, Ro had learned to keep a close relationship with her subordinates, but also a respectful distance. They knew she was there for them, but not for idle conversation. So as B'Elanna and T'Rokk approached the stone hut, everything around them was eerily quiet, almost foreboding.

They knocked. "Get in here." Ro said. They entered. "Sit down." They sat. "I've been hearing rumors of you two screwing around all over camp. I didn't believe them, at first. I thought B'Elanna would never fraternize with Starfleet, no matter how good looking the guy is. And I thought a Starfleet Lieutenant would be more professional than this. Clearly, I was wrong about both." Ro's intense eyes were locked on the pair, burning into them.

"Fortunately for me, you're both leaving soon." B'Elanna looked surprised. "Torres, you're being transferred. Your old friend Chakotay has requested you for a mission in the badlands. You leave tomorrow." Her tone softened. "With both of you leaving, I see no reason to report your behavior to Maquis or Starfleet command...but there's still the matter of punishment. B'Elanna come over here." B'Elanna stood and walked over. "Stand still." Then Ro proceeded to smack B'Elanna's ass hard, multiple times. B'Elanna was in shock at the thought of being spanked, but she was also slightly aroused. "Now take off that bikini."

As B'Elanna slowly removed the bikini, she was still taken aback by the situation. Then Ro did something that clarified it. She grabbed B'Elanna's nice tits and started to suck on them. The two women erupted into an erotic frenzy. They had been building sexual tension for years, and finally had the opportunity to act on it. They were removing clothing as quickly as possible.

Their mouths were very active. Kissing, licking, sucking. B'Elanna pushed Ro onto her back. Carter sat back and watched, while B'Elanna shoved her tongue deep into Ro's Bajoran pussy. B'Elanna seemed to really enjoy getting Ro off, as she sucked on her clit. Ro came, but B'Elanna didn't stop. She slowed down, just for a second, so Ro could finish her orgasm. Then she was right back at it, making Ro's hips buck involuntarily. After Ro's third orgasm, B'Elanna finally let up. She crawled up to kiss her lips, allowing Ro to taste her own cum.

Then the women turned their attention to Carter. They crawled off the bed, and over to the chair where he was sitting. They removed his swim suit, to reveal a massive erection. With the lesbian show he'd just been watching, his cock was as hard as tritanium. "Wow" Ro exclaimed, "If I had known this was here, I would have done this much sooner." With that, she took his cockhead into her mouth and began sucking.

B'Elanna started licking at the base of the shaft. Ro was gagging herself, trying to fit more and more of the monster into her mouth. Her drool was coating Carter's cock, and B'Elanna was cleaning it up down by the balls. Eventually, Ro became light-headed from choking herself on cock, so she joined B'Elanna and they started sucking Carter's full balls.

Ro had stopped them before he could cum in B'Elanna's tight pussy, so his balls were aching and swollen. The ladies licked and sucked as a fantastic team. They each took a testicle into their mouth, and sucked gently, tongues swirling in the process. During this, B'Elanna kept using her hands to tease Ro. She played with her nipples, and even slipped a finger down to her pussy. Finally, Ro was at a breaking point.

Ro couldn't stand it any longer. She needed this dick. It was easily the biggest she'd ever seen, and she wanted it inside her. She climbed on top and started to ease it inside her. Carter was loving it. He had a crush on Ro since he was a pre-teen, and here she was, impaling herself on his cock. She took it very slowly, trying to allow her tight pussy to accommodate the girth.

Ro felt like he was ripping her in half, but in the best way possible. Try as she might, she couldn't fit it all. She got about halfway down, and had to stop. Then she started slowly rocking, grinding the tip of his cock into her g-spot. Meanwhile, B'Elanna was still sucking Carter's balls, and occasionally lifting her head to lick Ro's ass. Carter pulled Ro into him, and began to suck on her big tits. He had been dreaming of them for years, and was finally able to enjoy them. He could feel Ro's orgasm building. He tried to kiss her, but she pulled away. Even now, she had intimacy issues.

Instead, she sat back up and continued to grind his cock. Her face was contorting, and she was close. Finally, it hit her. Ro had the biggest orgasm of her life. Her entire body shook, and she squirted cum on Carter and half the bed. She just kept cumming. It enveloped her entire body, until she was nothing but a quivering mess.

As Ro came down from her orgasm, B'Elanna helped her off of Carter's cock. Ro laid there, out of breath. "I...didn't know...I could...cum...like that." She was clearly enjoying her post-orgasmic bliss. B'Elanna then took her place on the cock. She lowered herself down onto it, like she had done many times before.

Her Klingon pussy stretched to accommodate the monster that was now inside her. She had been well-practiced over the last few weeks. Unlike Ro, she was able to take the entire thing. B'Elanna began to ride the cock. She was grinding and started to bounce on it, just a little. She was getting close to an orgasm, when she felt something unfamiliar. It was Ro's tongue, in her ass.

Ro had recovered from her own massive orgasm, and decided to rejoin the festivities. B'Elanna had never had anything in her ass, so this was a strange sensation. Ro tongue explored as deep as it could go. Between that and the monster cock that was inside her, B'Elanna's orgasm was quickly approaching. Right when she was on the verge, Ro replaced her tongue with two fingers. B'Elanna felt a tinge of pain, but the pleasure overtook her body. She began cumming, and couldn't stop. She just kept cumming. Finally, her orgasm subsided. She fell forward, onto Carter. She kissed him, biting his lip afterward.

Ro withdrew the fingers from B'Elanna's ass, and lifted her off of the huge dick. Ro went back to greedily sucking Carter's cock. She cleaned B'Elanna's cum from the monster, and decided she wanted to try something different. She pulled B'Elanna up and turned her around, into a reverse cowgirl position. Then she started to lower B'Elanna back down on Carter's huge cock, but this time, Ro held it in place, and aimed it right at B'Elanna's virgin ass.

B'Elanna began to object, as her ass was being opened up, but Ro would hear none of it. She slowly but steadily eased B'Elanna down onto the monster cock. B'Elanna winced in pain. She closed her eyes and clinched her teeth, but didn't want to back down from a challenge. Inch by inch, more and more of the massive cock eased into her tight ass. Her virgin ass was on fire, and she had tears in her eyes, but after what seemed like an eternity, she felt herself resting on Carter's lap.

She had done it. She took the whole thing into her ass. She breathed a sigh of relief and rested there. That's when Ro buried her face in B'Elanna's pussy. She was caught off-guard by the sudden action, but very much enjoyed it. Ro wanted to make B'Elanna cum. She sucked and licked her Klingon pussy with every bit of enthusiasm and technique she could muster.

B'Elanna's whole body relaxed, and she was able to start bouncing on the massive cock that was ripping her ass in half. Short, shallow bounces of just a couple inches, but they were enough. She came, hard. She flooded Ro's mouth with cum, and her entire body gyrated. When she finally came back down to reality, she was ready to pass out. Carter slowly withdrew his cock from her ass, and laid her on the bed.

12