Star Trek: Erotica Ep. 02

Story Info
Epidemic.
1k words
4.13
64.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alivitari
Alivitari
10 Followers

Nurse Alyssa Ogawa walked through the sliding doors of sickbay and over to Doctor Beverly Crusher.

"Hi, Alyssa. What can I do for you." asked the red haired doctor.

"I have a headache and it won't go away." complained the sexy Asian.

"That would explain why you are in sickbay at 3 o'clock in the morning. Come over to the biobed and well take a look." said Crusher as she led her nurse over to the biobed.

The Doctor picked up her medical tricorder and began to scan her nurse. In more ways than one. For as long as she could remember she had wanted to fuck her little pussy. To lick her from head to toe.

"Doctor?" asked Ogawa and shattered through her fantasy.

"What? Oh, I don't see anything that might indicate a virus or anything like that." the doctor stammered at first.

"Doctor, what were you thinking about?" asked the nurse with a concerned look.

"Oh, nothing." said the sexy Crusher.

"Sure you were, and I think I know what it was."

"You do?" said Crusher, playing along, "What was I thinking about?"

"This." said Alyssa and lifted her head to the Doctor's and pressed her lips to hers. They kissed for a long moment and then broke the kiss. The two officers looked deep into each others eyes.

"I have always wanted to do that." whispered Alyssa

"Me too." chimed in the redheaded vixen as she moved forward to kiss Alyssa again.

There lips touched in a passionate embrace. Alyssa let her hands wander to her boss's ample tits. She gripped and massaged the soft flesh. The nurse felt the doctor pulling at the zipper at the front of her uniform.

There was nothing more erotic to Crusher than the sound of her friend's uniform coming off. She unzipped the jumpsuit to the sexy woman's belly button. Beverly reached up to the tits in front of her and slide the fabric to the side gently grazing her lover's nipple.

The contact to her nipple sent wave of electric pleasure to Alyssa's pussy. She started to remove Beverly's uniform, but she didn't stop. Ogawa felt her self getting hornier and hornier as the slit of milky, white flesh grew.

"Wait," said the Asian nurse sliding off the table, "Get on the table."

Dr. Crusher complied as she stepped over the puddle of her uniform on the floor. She laid on her back on the biobed. Nurse Ogawa strattled Beverly's upper stomach. She reached behind her and began to play with Beverly's pink pussy.

The good doctor moaned as her clit was stimulated at the touch her friends soft flesh. She felt her lover's warm finger take a shallow dip in to her pussy. Just the thought of her friend fingering her almost sent her over the edge. Then her lovely nurse stopped her fingers and slid down until their warm, wet pussies touched.

Alyssa started to ride her newfound lover. The feel of her doctor's soft pussy against her clit sent Ogawa through the roof. She felt those telltale waves of heat and electricity flow through her pussy.

Beverly knew that her release would come soon as her lover rode her hot little pussy.

The medical team began to cum in unison. The juices of her pussy merged and flowed to and over each others pussies. Ogawa never stopped her motions. She rode hard and slow until her orgasm subsided.

"Doctor, I do believe you have cured my headache." said Ogawa after they had dressed. Just then a crewman came in complaining of a headache.

******************************

Commander William Riker was sitting in his office when he felt the twinge of a headache arise. He started to massage his temples in an attempt to alleviate the pain. It seemed that the more he rubbed the worse it hurt. He decided to go see Doctor Crusher.

"Will, let me guess a headache?" asked Beverly as he crossed the threshold into sickbay.

"How'd you know?" asked Will sitting down on a biobed.

"It seems we have a epidemic on our hands." said Beverly as she loaded a hypospray and injected the dark haired commander. "This will take care of the pain for a little while, but not permanently. I have to see the captain." said Beverly setting down the hypo.

"I'll go with you." said Riker sliding off the biobed.

"Come.' said Captain Jean Luc Picard at the chime of his door.

"Captain, I need to speak with you about a medical problem." said Beverly as she entered the room and sat at one of the chairs positioned across from Picard. Will took the other.

"Go ahead. "said Picard setting down his PADD

"I think we have an epidemic on our hands. About ten percent of the crew has come to me complaining of a headache. I have run scan and asked questions and I have come up with only one answer. And that is based on one persons results. The only person to be cured, Nurse Ogawa." at this point Beverly hesitated for a moment.

"Well, what is it." asked the Captain.

"Nurse Ogawa had sex and it cured the headache. All of the people with the headache have not had sex in the last 36 hours. I think that every one needs to have sex to a stop the headaches or to prevent them."

"Number One, Call a staff meeting.

****************************************

"What are you saying Captain?" asked Worf.

"You know is exactly what I am saying, Worf." said Picard. "Now, Dr. Crusher and Counselor Troi have volunteered to help the senior staff as we have determined that the Holodecks won't work. I want you to go to your departments and explain that the ship will be shut down for the next three hours in order to cure every one. Anyone with no one to…well, are to report to Ten Forward." explain to Picard.

"Ship wide shut down will began in one hour." added Riker.

"Dismissed." said Picard.

Will the crew get out of this one alive? Find out in Star Trek: Erotica Epidemic II

Alivitari
Alivitari
10 Followers