Star Trek: Human Desires

Story Info
Human-Orion lesbian interaction inspired by the 2009 film.
2k words
36.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celebs: Rachel Nichols, Zoe Saldana (as their "Star Trek" characters).

Codes: FF, oral, nonhuman, exhibition, voyeur.

Intro: This story is fiction and was written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not read if you are under age 18 or opposed to erotica for some reason. I have no connection other than fandom to the characters depicted within. I'm not very into the "Star Trek" universe, so please forgive any errors in depiction. Seeing the film to which this story relates, the 2009 "Star Trek", is highly encouraged. Feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!

***

Star Trek: Human Desires.

Starship Enterprise, Deep Space.

Captains Log, Stardate 2248.69. Mr. Spock, our first officer, has invited Dr. McCoy and I to witness something he describes as incredibly arousing, yet difficult to understand. With our knowledge of human emotions and biology, he hopes we can help him make sense of it. The direct participants in the event are Lieutenant Uhura, the ship's communications officer, and Ensign Gaila, our assigned counselor. Both are aware of our observation and fully welcome it.

Gaila's Orion background allows her to connect well with the crew. She has been quite helpful in maintaining their morale. Uhura's fluency in nearly every galactic language makes her an excellent asset also. Roommates at Starfleet Academy, they remain very good friends. However, prior to Commander Spock's invitation, I was unaware of their deeper relationship. Starfleet has sanctioned such relationships since its inception, but they can still be shocking to those not familiar with them. This is the source of Spock's trouble. I will add a personal note that the relationship does not surprise me in Gaila's case. From past experience, I know she can be quite insatiable in matters of sex and that it is hard to resist her. As for Uhura, I am learning more about her as time passes. I hope the lessons will soon include her first name.

***

The two females entered the room and embraced, then directed knowing smiles at the one-way mirror on the far wall. Behind it, Captain James T. Kirk coughed to calm his nerves. He was still unable to believe that he was allowed to witness this. Personal relationships among Starfleet crews were permitted, but usually kept private. He had also thought that the statuesque black woman he was watching, Uhura, was cold towards him and would always remain so. It was an unfortunate effect of his drunken flirting with her at their first meeting. Kirk and Gaila were regularly intimate, but here he was seeing a new side of her too.

Quite a welcome development in both cases, he reflected to himself.

"You should not be so startled," said the man who sat on his left, Chief Medical Officer Leonard McCoy. "Gaila is an Orion, and their entire species is bisexual. Females are the dominant gender, and as I recall their history they instituted the practice during their first recorded civilization."

"Interesting, Bones. Can you elaborate?"

"Sorry, Jim, I'm a doctor, not an anthropologist."

"Oh well. Spock, do you have any comments?"

The Vulcan first officer, who stood at Kirk's right, held up a hand for silence. "Let us observe them quietly," he suggested. "We can further discuss this after getting a first impression of it."

Kirk nodded and turned back to the spectacle behind the glass. Watching was preferable to talking, he mused. Uhura and Gaila were kissing now, and their hands were moving over the bodies beneath each other's red uniforms. Uhura's black skin and hair presented an intriguing contrast with Gaila's green flesh and red curls. Kirk recalled that Gaila's species had been visiting Earth for millennia, although it was not until the year 2075 that they had revealed themselves. Soon after that, they began interbreeding with humans. Her light complexion and hair, unusual for an Orion, was the result of such genetic mix.

Both females' bodies were well proportioned. Gaila's breasts and rump jiggled a bit under Uhura's fondling, while her own remained firm. The scent of wine and cinnamon flashed across Kirk's nostrils and he reminded himself that all Orions gave off such flavor when aroused.

"How did Gaila first seduce Uhura?" McCoy asked Spock. "Was it her pheromones?"

All Orions could secrete various chemicals to control the moods of others. This had a profound effect on humans, and thus harshly regulated. Usage of pheromones for unwelcome effect was illegal, punishable by imprisonment and death among both species. McCoy administered vaccines to any Enterprise crewmember who requested them.

"Actually, it was Uhura who initiated things," Spock replied. "I don't know the exact details."

"I was under the impression Orion pheromones could give Earth women migraines."

"That effect is somewhat diluted in Gaila by her human heritage. Uhura also tells me she finds the headaches a welcome price of their bonding."

"Interesting," Kirk remarked.

Uhura and Gaila were more intent on pleasing one another now, the passion evident in their every kiss and caress. Their tongues lashed across one another's faces, Gaila's slightly longer and tapered at the tip. Uhura was rough, slapping Gaila's rear and biting her lip. Then she was tender, slowing down and rubbing the Orion softly through her uniform. Gaila released joyful gurgles during both moods.

Her fingers traveled to Uhura's blouse and undid the buttons. They also unbound the black woman's ponytail and straightened her long hair. Uhura returned the attention by pulling down Gaila's skirt zipper, then fondling the forest green thighs underneath. Their hug grew closer as their clothing became further undone with the close rubbing of one against the other.

Uhura pressed her lips to Gaila's throat, then stepped back and dropped her blouse and skirt. This revealed her regulation black bra and panties, along with her athletic legs, slim belly, and heaving breasts. Kirk let out a deep breath. It was his first welcome view of the beautiful sight.

Gaila also doffed her uniform, exposing her black underwear, large cleavage, and sea foam hued body. It darkened in color around the erogenous zones and was quite heavy. The latter quality gave Gaila an advantage in the jujitsu she practiced. Here it sparked a lover's attraction as well. Kirk knew how strong her hips could lock around his waist, how intense her strength could be when one cuddled against it. From the way Uhura was stroking Gaila's body with eyes and hands, the captain judged that she too was quite familiar.

They were kissing again now, and pushing their bodies together. Sweat gleamed on their skins, and the smell of Gaila's arousal increased. Another headier odor rose to accompany it. Kirk guessed that was Uhura's scent. The females sighed as they exchanged heat. Bras were unfastened, panties pushed down soon afterwards. Both women had dark brown nipples that rapidly grew hard under the other's licking and pinching. Gaila had a fertile cloud of red curls surrounding her mound while Uhura's was shaved.

Fingers speedily covered the latter intimate areas, pressing inside and throbbing with dexterity. The smacking sound of lips on tongues and cunts on invading digits echoed through the room, matched by the females' sighs and moans.

Kirk was unable to tell what aroused them most — their friendship, skin against skin, the strangeness of human mating with Orion, or the fact that they were being watched. Perhaps a combination, he decided. Glancing at McCoy, he noted that the doctor was as intent on monitoring the action as he was. Spock appeared calm and detached, but he too was observing every detail.

Uhura kissed Gaila's lips, cheek, and neck. Gaila returned the favor, also thrusting two fingers against her clit and labia. The latter motion was in harmony with Uhura's three fingers inside Gaila's slit, and the pressure of her other hand as it squeezed Gaila's ass. Gaila's other arm was around Uhura's shoulders, holding her close and rubbing together their tits. Their coupling went on for several minutes, and then Gaila suddenly threw back her head and let out a high-pitched warbling cry.

"She came, Jim?" McCoy inquired.

"Yes," Kirk affirmed.

"I've never seen an Orion do that before."

A quieter storm flashed across Uhura's body as she also climaxed, and then the females collapsed against the bed on the far side of the room. Gaila lay atop Uhura, moving over her and kissing a trail down her torso. Her fire red hair shivered as she moved. Uhura's hand traveled down and caressed that hair, while her other hand massaged the areas of her body with which Gaila was not in immediate contact. Gaila buffed her breasts, then her stomach, and then at last knelt between her legs. The Orion kissed Uhura's loins and speared her tongue between them. Sometimes she accompanied it with the pressure of two or three fingers. At other moments, she rubbed her hands across Uhura's torso and legs. The sound of smacks and sighs rose in volume, as did the smell of each female's ardor.

Gaila continued her attention until Uhura reached another release, and then moved back up onto her body. Their lips and groins kissed, every surface shining with sweat and juice. They lay pressed together for a moment, smiling at one another, and then rolled apart. Uhura sat up and waved at their audience. Then she rolled over Gaila and began kissing her face, her chest, and the areas below.

Kirk guessed that she was going to return the favor Gaila had given her, and he was not disappointed. Feeling his own arousal, he put his hand on his groin, but then stopped. Spock and McCoy's presence was a buzz-kill, and neither was indulging in masturbation. The doctor had his hands occupied taking notes on a data-pad while Spock stood unaffected and composed. I'll think about this later when I'm alone, Kirk decided. The experience is memorable enough.

He looked back at the coupling females and smiled. Uhura had turned her body atop Gaila's, and each was giving the other's pussy oral attention. The communications officer gazed at the mirror several times during her lapping. Whether she was looking at her lover Spock or someone else was unclear, but Kirk swore her eyes locked on his at least twice.

"What is it exactly that bothers you about this, Spock?" he addressed the Vulcan, trying to distract himself. "It's been decades since any human has expressed intolerance of such a thing, in public anyway."

"That's on your planet," Spock replied with a tremor in his voice. "On Vulcan such a thing never occurs. It's illogical, mating for pleasure only, when reproduction is impossible. I can't understand it. Uhura offered to allow me to experience it firsthand through a mind-meld with her. I thought other perspectives, those more familiar with human psychology and physiology, might first be useful."

"I can tell you that frequent sexual intercourse has many benefits to physical and mental health," McCoy supplied. "These benefits do not vary with the participants' gender or ancestry, although there are some individual differences. I can't get into specifics, I'm not a sexologist."

"Your human heritage doesn't allow you to be turned on by this?" Kirk raised an eyebrow at Spock. "I know your mother was not a Vulcan."

"I am very, um, turned on," Spock replied with a slight blush. "Vulcans are an emotional species. We just choose to suppress it. Our past has many instances when our volatility has raged beyond control."

"And none of those have included same-gender relationships?"

Spock shrugged. "I suppose it is possible, but there is no official information on that of which I am aware."

"I was under the impression there were those among you who found beauty in infinite diversity and combinations."

"There are, and this is quite beautiful." Spock frowned and looked at the floor. "However, I still can't quite understand why they indulge in it."

"They enjoy it," Kirk answered. "It's no more complicated than that."

"We are allowed to enjoy it also," McCoy added, "by them if not ourselves."

Spock considered this for a moment, and finally nodded. "That does make sense."

Kirk grinned and put a hand on his shoulder. "Not everything has to make sense immediately. Sometimes the things that don't are the most wonderful in life."

***

The End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Carnevil9Carnevil97 months ago

Very well done! I have to admit that I hated that movie, but only because I love the original TV show so much. I like how you have so perfectly captured the characters, right down to the raised eyebrows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Good !!!

You did a wonderful job writting this story.I enjoyed this story.I'm kinda new to star trek but loved the new movie. More Please and soon.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Super Sexuality, Issue 01 Supergirl struggles with her sexuality, & searches for help.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Star Trek TNG: Troi & Dr Crusher Doctor visits Counsellor for advice.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Star Trek Ladies' Lesbian Leave Deanna & Troi explore each other.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
I Cream of Jeannie Fantasy lesbian meeting between genie & girl.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
An Avenger's Promotion The Black Widow rises, while another falls between her legs.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories