Star Trek: Lineage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I risked everything, my career, my future, my life, for you, Cassie. And when you came back, you stuck a knife in me," Sahar finished. She hung her head, looking at the sand, watching her tears fall. Suddenly, her hands were free. She looked up, and saw Suvak cut Casana's hands loose, and Casana threw her arms around Sahar.

"I'm sorry, Harry," she cried. Sahar wrapped her arms around Casana, pulling her tight.

"Don't call me 'Harry'," she whispered into Casana's ear. Sahar felt her take a deep breath as Casana rested her head against her chest.

"That is HOT," said Ensign Morgan, smiling broadly. Casana giggled, bringing a smile to Sahar's face. They held each other for a few moments as their friends looked on. Finally, Casana pulled away to look Sahar in the eye.

"I need to tell you something. Something important," she said. "I need to tell all of you."

"Are you sure about this?" Zula asked her.

"Chief, people as old as us know that nothing can stay a secret forever. Someday, everyone will know. That will be a proud day for me, but I can't go on without telling you all."

"Even me?" Kara asked. Casana looked at her hesitantly.

"It would be unwise to move her," Suvak said. Casana looked up at her questioningly. "And it is still unsafe to leave this area." Casana looked back at Ensign Morgan.

"I won't tell. Promise."

"I don't know," Sahar said.

"Aww, come on, Mum, I wanna see how it ends!" Kara begged.

"Okay, fine," Casana relented. She turned to Sahar and took a deep breath. "Oka, here it is."

"I am Casana Olan, but I am also more. I am many in one." Sahar blinked in confusion, but didn't interrupt. "I am two individuals, merged into one. The first is Casana Olan. I have all her memories, skills, and knowledge. The other is Shen. Shen is here." Casana took Sahar's hand and guided under her shirt and over her stomach. Sahar felt something inside move ever so slightly.

"Holy shit," she gasped unconsciously.

"Shen is a symbiont. The symbionts come from subterranean pools on Trill. There are very few of them, and they live for a very long time. The symbionts are joined with a host, like Casana Olan, to form a single being. The two share experiences, thoughts, and emotions as one mind. When the host dies, the symbiont is removed, and joined with another host, carrying with it all of the memories, skills, habits, emotions, and quirks of all previous hosts."

"It takes you over?" Sahar asked in horror.

"No! No, not like that. I did not steal Casana Olan's body from her. Casana Olan did not die, she became me, Casana Shen. I am her, all of her. And I am the symbiont, and all of its previous hosts, together in one consciousness."

"How many?"

"There were three before Casana. Please, try to understand, I am still the person you knew. Casana is a strong personality, and her personality contributes more to the joined person than any of the previous hosts. She has not been removed or reduced, she has been added to."

"Why is this secret?" Sahar asked.

"The symbionts are very few, and totally defenseless by themselves. But joined Trill are very wise, and very valuable to us. Only a very select few can earn the right to be joined with a symbiont. For us, it is the ultimate honor. Hosts are chosen by the Symbiosis Commission, and they are very protective of the symbionts."

Sahar thought silently for a long time as Casana stared at her. It was a lot for her to take in, but she was glad Casana had told her.

"Thanks, Cass."

******

2 Weeks Later, 0400

Sahar bit down gently on the soft flesh, drawing a moan from the woman in her arms. Sahar kissed the red mark she had left, flicking her tongue over it as she did. A shiver went through the woman, and she bit her lip. "Ohh, that's nice," she moaned. Sahar stopped at looked up into her eyes.

"'That's nice'?" she said, feigning offense.

"What? It was. And I want more," the woman said. Sahar grinned and leaned forward, taking one of the hard, pink nipples into her mouth and flicking it. The woman straddling her legs grabbed Sahar's head and pulled her closer, begging her not to stop as Sahar's hands roamed over her back. Sahar tried to lift them, rolling the woman onto her back, but she stuck a leg out and stopped her. "I'm on top," she giggled down at Sahar.

Sahar looked up and smiled, not releasing the breast from her mouth. Sahar mumbled something into the flesh, sending vibrating pleasure through the woman. "Sorry, I didn't catch that." Sahar took one more lick at the nipple and released her breast.

"I said," she repeated, kissing her way across to the other mound, "'Whatever... you... say." Sahar ended by taking the woman's other nipple in her teeth and gently moving her head from side to side.

"Oh, wow!" the woman gasped. Sahar again mumbled into her chest. "What is it now?"

"I said 'That's more like it'."

"Just stop teasing me and hurry up," she begged playfully. Sahar just smiled and lay back onto the blanket. The woman moved her torso between Sahar's legs and slowly drug her body up Sahar's, letting her breasts rub against the taller woman. She came to a stop when she reached Sahar's mouth and kissed her lightly on the nose.

"You're weird," Sahar said, grabbing the woman's ass with both hands and squeezing softly.

"You're hot," she responded, and began to slowly rock her hips back and forth, grinding her hairless mound and damp pussy against Sahar's small patch of hair and soaking wet folds. "Evidently, very hot," she giggled.

"That laugh is adorable," Sahar smiled.

"Why, thank you. You've been so good to me, and I want to repay you. So, just lie back, and enjoy." Sahar closed her eyes, letting the sensations wash over her. The smell of fresh rain mixed with the scent of their passion to create a beautiful, intoxicating scent. It was light and fresh, but also musty. It filled her nostrils, sending her head spinning.

The woman kissed her, briefly poking her tongue into Sahar's mouth before breaking away. Sahar licked her lips, trying to capture as much of the taste as she could. It was sweet and tangy, but very light with a bit of saltiness, and left her with a powerful desire for more.

Sounds of wet flesh filled the predawn air, seemingly melding with the sounds of nature. Sahar could hear heavy breathing, both the woman's and her own, almost perfectly synchronized with each other and the movement of their hips against one another. It provided a single, beautiful rhythm of passion.

Her hands gripped the blanket, turning the knuckles white. The cold wind gave Sahar goose bumps, but her skin felt as though it was on fire. She tingled from head to toe, desperate for contact with her lover. Occasionally, the woman's hair would fall low enough to make contact with her, sending jolts of pleasure through Sahar as it tickled her. Pressure was building slowly inside her, demanding release. With each stroke, the friction of her pussy against her lover's sent her higher and higher, causing their pace to quicken.

Sahar's heartbeat pounded in her ears, and her body started to shudder. She reached out, pulling the woman close, whispering in her ear. "I'm close."

"Come for me, baby," she whispered back. "Come for me. I want to feel your body twitch and heart race. I want you gasp for breath and hold me tight as you quake with ecstasy." The words excited her, pushing her ever so close to the edge.

"Oh, god," Sahar gasped, trying to hold out as long as possible.

"I'm going to come with you," the woman whispered, sending Sahar over. Her arms left the blanket and wrapped around the woman on top of her, pulling with all their strength, her hands balled into fists. Sahar opened her mouth to cry out, but her voice failed her. She wrapped her legs around the woman, arching her back and pressing their hips together.

"Oh, god yes," she squealed softly, her body totally rigid as the orgasm washed over her. When Sahar thought she could take no more, she felt the woman in her arms tense and gasp, setting Sahar off again.

"Oh, yes baby. God yes, come with me baby," the woman cried, her whole body twitching. They quietly rode out the storm of pleasure together, holding each other tight, unable to speak or think or feel anything but each other.

******

0620 hours equivalent local

Sahar sat peacefully on the hillside, arms wrapped around her legs, drawing them to her chest, watching the suns rise over the plains in front of her.It's like a dream come true, she thought.An alien sunrise.She smiled broadly, drinking in the beauty, ignoring the wind biting at her exposed skin and tossing her hair aside. She thought about the last few weeks, about the crash, about Suvak, Zula, and Casana.

Casana

The name rang in her head, and her smile grew. The old Casana had returned in the last two weeks, full of life and energy. The friend she had missed so much was back, stronger than ever. Sahar pictured the braided hair, the bright grey eyes, her gleaming smile, and even her excited, bouncing walk. All of it was comforting to Sahar.

Sahar felt warm flesh against her back as thin arms reached around her, covering her own. She felt soft, smooth legs around her hips and a soft, hot body press against her own. A gentle kiss caressed her shoulder, and Sahar leaned back. The woman set her chin on Sahar's shoulder, and she felt a blanket wrap around them, trapping the heat. They sat together, cheek to cheek, watching the suns rise.

"Happy new year," she said, squeezing Sahar.

"Huh?"

"It's 2300 now. A new century."

"It's 1620. It's not a new century for another 8 hours," Sahar laughed.

"It's sunrise, a new day."

"So, it's a new year in spirit?" The woman nodded, rubbing her cheek against Sahar's. For the next hour, they sat silently in each other's arms.

"It's beautiful, love," the woman said.

"So are you, Kara."

******

Dedicated to the memory of Neil Armstrong