Star Trek: Lineage Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, Sahar's frenzied attention crept down Kara's body, inching closer and closer to the center of her pleasure. Kara stretched her arms out above her head and tried to arch her back as the flurry passed over her chest, but Sahar pressed her against the floor. She shivered as she felt Sahar's fingernails run down her flanks, stopping at her hips and running back up her body.

Her toes curled and her heart fluttered as Sahar licked and nipped at the firm flesh of her stomach, so tantalizingly close and yet so far from her core.Take me, love,Kara thought.I'm yours.She smiled as the words passed through her mind, and though she didn't speak a word, she knew that Sahar understood. And just as she was Sahar's, so too was Sahar hers.

Finally Sahar reached Kara's dripping pussy, and she wasted no time lapping up the juices she found there. Kara's hands slammed down onto the floor, pushing her head and shoulders off of the ground with a scream when Sahar's tongue slashed at her clit. Electric jolts coursed through her body, and Kara could feel the slightest tingle on her skin. Her stomach tightened and heart pounded as she was again pushed towards orgasm.

Kara could not tell what Sahar was doing to her, and she did not care. She was swimming in ecstasy, and that was all that mattered. A fog filled her mind, and she felt her hips lifting off the ground as her orgasm flooded over her. Kara cried out desperately, screaming and moaning as she writhed in the dark. Wave after wave crashed over her, and for a moment she feared she would drown. As her body thrashed and her skin burned, she reached down and grasped at Sahar's head, pulling her up.

Kara was dimly aware of the familiar weight of Sahar's body pressing down on her and she wrapped her arms and legs around it as she quaked with pleasure. Trembling in the wake of her release, spasming in the occasional aftershock, Kara slowly descended from her high. She gradually became aware of Sahar stroking the back of her head, whispering her love in Kara's ear.

"That was... the most intense thing I have..." Kara's hoarse voice trailed off as she fought to catch her breath.

"Well, I'm glad you liked it," Sahar whispered, pecking Kara's cheek. She let her hand trail down Kara's stomach to the wet, sensitive flesh below and brushed her fingertips over Kara's clit.

"Ohh, stop it!" Kara squealed, the sensations nearly painful in their intensity. She batted Sahar's hands away and covered her pussy with her own to avoid any more stimulation.

"I will do no such thing," Sahar said. "But, I suppose I can give you a moment to rest, if you want," she added with mock disappointment. "I'll just lie here and wait." Kara felt Sahar's body move off of her, and immediately missed the contact. Kara strained and lifted her weak body, crawling in the direction Sahar had retreated.

In the dark, her hand found one of Sahar's ankles and she followed the leg back towards her lover. "My turn," she whispered seductively, and started to kiss her way up the inside of Sahar's thigh. Patiently, she let her lips slowly wander over the soft flesh, hooking her arms under Sahar's legs to cradle her hips. By the time she reached the hip joint, she could feel the heat from Sahar's pussy and smell the intoxicating scent of arousal. She smiled inwardly as the small patch of hair above Sahar's clit tickled her nose, and she tightened her grip.God, I missed this,she thought, and dove in.

Kara sucked some of the soft flesh of Sahar's outer folds between her lips and lashed at it with her tongue, using her nose to poke and prod at the clit. Sahar let out a surprised gasp and arched her back, pressing her hips forward into Kara's face. The redhead responded by pulling her head back to kiss and nip at the smooth flesh of her lover's thighs.

"You tease," Sahar groaned in frustration.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Kara said innocently before taking a single quick lick at her clit.

"Ohh! Lick it or don't, just make up your mind!"

"Okay," Kara chirped, and stopped.

"I take it back!"

"I thought so," laughed Kara as she returned to Sahar's clit. She licked and sucked at it, letting her teeth graze the sensitive nub every so often. Her hands massaged the inside of Sahar's thighs, her fingernails gentle scratching the skin as she drove Sahar higher.

As Sahar's juices began to flow in earnest, Kara changed tactics and turned her attention to the source of that sweet nectar. At first, she licked up and down the length of Sahar's slit, savoring the taste and the sound of her lover's sighs and moans. Eventually, though, she was overcome by her own hunger, and pushed her tongue into Sahar's opening.

Sahar cried out as Kara slowly pressed further and further into her, until she could go no deeper. Kara pulled back and paused for a moment before ramming her tongue back into Sahar. As she fucked Sahar with her tongue, Kara felt powerful thighs wrap around her head and tension grow in Sahar's body. At the last moment, Kara managed to free one of her arms and quickly replaced her tongue with two fingers. Using her fingers to pound into Sahar, twisting with each thrust, Kara latched onto Sahar's clit with her mouth.

Sahar's legs released Kara and slammed against the floor and she drove her hips up with a full-throated scream. Kara's shoulders and torso were lifted off the ground but she maintained her efforts, drawing cries and shrieks from Sahar. Strong hands grasped Kara's head, fingers wrapping in her hair, holding her still as Sahar's hips ground against her face.

Unable to see, Kara simply rode out Sahar's orgasm. She was tossed about by the frantic thrashing of the orgasm she had brought upon Sahar but she held fast, drinking in Sahar's cum and reveling in the loving pride of knowing she had brought her lover to ecstasy.

As Sahar finally began to relax, she pulled Kara up towards her by the hair. "Hey, watch the hair, love," Kara managed to say before Sahar pressed their lips together in a powerful, passionate kiss. Untangling one hand from Kara's hair, Sahar wrapped an arm around her shoulders, still crushing their lips together with the other.

"More," Sahar grunted when the kiss was finally broken. "I want more of you, Kara. Please."

"Always, love," Kara whispered, snaking her right leg over Sahar's left and pressing their soaked pussies together. With her left hand, she managed to drag Sahar's right leg over her own left and tried to lean back on her elbow. But when she tried to pull away, Sahar tightened her grip and pulled their bodies together.

"No!" she cried, almost pleadingly. "Please, I want to feel you." Wordlessly, Kara complied, gently wrapping her arms around Sahar as they ground their hips together.

The unbridled, desperate aggression of moments before was gone, replaced by slow, tender caresses. Sahar let herself fall onto her back, pulling Kara gently on top of her. As their hips rocked back and forth, slowly grinding their wet pussies together, their lips met again. Moans and whispered words filled the dark room, the sounds of passion and love.

Kara slipped her tongue into Sahar's mouth, savoring the familiar taste as they pushed each other closer and closer to the edge. No matter what she did, she couldn't seem to get enough of Sahar's taste, to feel enough of her skin. But she tried anyway, running her hands through Sahar's hair, over her chest, down her stomach, rubbing and caressing anything she could touch. Sahar, on the other hand, seemed content to simply hold Kara in her arms, squeezing the smaller woman against her chest. Kara could feel both of their hearts pound, their breathing grow shallow and ragged, and it drove her on. They pressed against each other harder and harder, each trying to push the other higher and higher.

"Oh god, I'm gonna come, love," Kara whispered into Sahar's ear as the tension in her stomach became unbearable.

"Do it," Sahar moaned back. "Come on, baby. I want to feel you come again."

Kara's only response was a short, quiet squeal before she shuddered and came. For a moment, her body was rigid, but soon she relaxed, letting the waves wash over her. Each one brought a little moan out of her, followed by a few tremors. Beneath her, Kara felt Sahar's body tense and spasm as she, too, peaked. As the tension faded from their bodies, the two women settled into a contented peace, wrapped in each other's embrace.

This peace was shattered when the lights came on, blinding both of them as their eyes struggled to adjust.

"Hellooo?" crooned Casana over the speaker. "Harry? Are you in there?"

******

Makav IV Capitol City, 0900 hours

"So, how did it go?" Aka'i asked when she met Sahar again the next morning.

"It was... intense," Sahar said as they walked down a hallway in the Makavian Defense Ministry.

"Intense how?" Aka'i asked probingly. She already knew the answer.

"Fine. You were right. It was great."

"And did you come to a decision about your relationship?"

"Definitely," Sahar smiled, stopping to look out a window at the sprawling city "More than one."

"I thought you might."

"Where did you get the idea for the darkness?"

"Was it effective? I'm told that humans are a very visual race."

"Ohh, it was effective alright, if a bit... unnerving at first."

"I probably should have warned you. I didn't mean to startle you," Aka'i lied. "And to answer your question, Kara suggested it to me."

"What?" Sahar spun around to face her. "That sneaky little... I can't believe I'm going to have a baby with her," she said with a smile.