Star Trek: Starjumper Episode 01

Story Info
The pilot episode of a brand new ship in the final frontier.
7.1k words
4.43
21.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

*

Newly appointed Captain, Amanda Thatcher surveyed her new vessel the U.S.S. Starjumper from the docking window of Deep Space Nine, a Cardassian space station now occupied by the federation. She had seen the diagrams forwarded to her by Starfleet command but there was nothing quite like seeing it first hand.

She let out a heavy sigh and folded her arms, only to unfold them again.

She was nervous.

This always happened when she was assigned to a new ship. The warp nacelle at the back of the ship whirred to life and was coloured with blue and red as the teams prepared to beam aboard civilians and their belongings.

It was a smaller ship, a Dakota class, rather than the two standard nacelles it had four thinner nacelles compared to the standard Excalibur class, a ship she had previously served on. The hull and saucer section were one and the same in the ship of a capital 'D'. Looking at the side, it hadn't struck her before but the bottom pair of nacelle were actually in front of the top two and were partly protected by the hull.

She had received a commendation as Captain after she took control of the U.S.S. Hastings, an Oslo-class Escort in a tangle with some rouge Gorn.

Thinking back to that dark day, the Captain had beamed over to personally aid the Gorn after they had engaged some Romulans. It turns out that the entire thing was a trap concocted by a disgraced Klingon general and his Reman ally. He had only just let out a warning before he, and the away team was killed. She had raised the shields and fought off the Gorn ship.

She had been summoned to Vice Admiral Norton's office on Starbase 64 and was then promoted to Captain along with the Christopher Pike medal. To say she was overwhelmed would have been an understatement.

She smiled at the thought of how lost she was back then and now she had her own ship. Running a hand through her short golden hair, she was about to turn when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Looking over at the hand, she saw it was her Commander, Zorah.

He was a muscular Andorian standing at a mean six foot five, he hadn't shaven and was sporting a goatee that wrapped neatly around his mouth.

"Captain." He said with a goofy smile.

"Hello Zorah." She replied, extending a hand. He shook it warmly as they exchanged pleasantries. His hair was combed backwards, giving it a spiky look. Zorah was clad in the newest uniform styling with the grey shoulder pads, a black base and the department appropriate colouring under shirt. As Zorah was Commander and second in command, his under shirt was red, the same as Thatcher's.

"How's the loading going?" She asked as they walked along the catwalk towards the cargo and personnel elevator.

"Good. All of the families are on board and now the crew are getting on. All the equipment's good and our chief engineer is just running a few diagnostics."

"Good, good. We'll have to say our goodbyes to Kira and the team here. They've been very hospitable."

"Indeed. Promenade." Zorah said out loud, as the elevator whirred to life and brought them down one level. As they stepped out, Zorah quickly turned on one heel and was about to leave when Thatcher tugged on his arm.

"Commander Zorah! What's the matter with you?"

"Nothing sir, it's just... Oh by the spirits she's seen me..."

With that a glass tore through the air, narrowly missing Zorah and Thatcher, smashing into a thousand pieces against the gun metal grey wall. Turning to see who the hell threw it, Thatcher was greeted with Zorah getting a slap in the face.

"You ungrateful son of a!" It was a shorter Bajoran woman with long brown hair that wrapped around her neck and rested on her right shoulder. She slapped him again and then rained down blows until Thatcher pulled her off.

"Easy now!" Thatcher warned as the Bajoran huffed and tossed her hair back. "And just who are you? His latest victory?"

"His Captain. Now can you explain yourself?"

"Oh it's easy. This guy comes into Quarks last night and starts crying. I ask him what's wrong and he says he's dying!"

"Zorah?" Thatcher said, turning to face the blue skinned, white haired Commander.

"Don't let him deny it! He said he was dying and only had a few more weeks to live! So I feel sorry for him and take him back to my quarters then... Well..."

Last night...

Zorah was tugged through the door by Rano Drake, a Bajoran waitress who was wearing very little. She tugged at her hair and it fell loose running over her shoulders. She looked like a Goddess as she pushed Zorah to her bed. Unzipping the top, she drew it over her sexy figure to reveal her... What was the human word for them? Breasts, that was it. He had always had trouble remembering human words as was the problem with being an Andorian. Their words were long and troublesome so everything had to be shortened. He had always believed that if something was worth saying it was appropriate to call it by the correct name. But that was neither here nor there, he was about to have sex.

Rano's breasts were a sizeable 34C, ripe for sucking as she climbed onto his lap. Zorah sat up and took the left breast into his mouth, sucking on the skin, flicking his tongue against her hardening nub.

Rano moaned aloud as she hooked her legs around his waist and put her hands on his shoulders. Leaning back, she moaned to the sky, as he ran his hands up and down her back, admiring her soft skin. Swapping to her right breast, Zorah left the faintest saliva trail as he tasted her other mountain.

All the while, she had been grinding her lap on his and his penis had been hardening... Or rather his 'dick' had been hardening as one of the human ensigns had taught him. Breaking his lip lock with her tits, they shared a kiss as her hands worked their magic. Undoing his shirt and pants, she had reached inside and exposed his member to the room. It stood at seven inches tall and was proportionatly thick.

Moaning into the kiss, Rano stroked his shaft up and down, the skin creased and straightened as she tugged at it. Reaching down, she parted her lower lips and let the shaft invade her. It pushed past her lips and went deep inside her making both lovers moan with happiness. Lifting herself upwards, she let herself drop again taking all of his dick.

"Oh! You're so big!" She moaned, complimenting him on his size. Zorah had enough sexual encounters to know that she wasn't lying. Smiling to himself, he wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her down so she was lying on the bed. Taking control, he started to fuck her at a more steady rate. Sliding his shaft in and out of her, he put one hand over her to steady himself and used the other to play with her tits.

Zorah grunted at how tight her vaginal walls felt. They squeezed at his dick with each thrust, pulsing with life as they were together. He aimed to mix his thrusts, taking long strokes to completely fill her, then switching to short, swift stabs making her moan accordingly.

They kissed again, his hand removed from her breast and now cupping her chin, holding it upwards. Their tongues wrestled together as the sound of skin-on-skin action filled the room. His blue ball sac slapped against her toned, tight ass cheeks as they fucked.

Breaking the kiss slowly, they stared into each others eyes. Zorah leant in and playfully kissed her nose's ridges, which made her giggle playfully. She ran her hands through his hair and eventually past his two antenna which bobbed as she brushed past them. This caused Zorah to laugh, the antenna were a particularly ticklish part to him and it always made him laugh.

"Sorry, I'm ticklish there." He said, almost bashfully.

"It's fine... Let me go on top now." Rano breathed sexily. Unhooking her legs, she regretfully pulled out and let him roll over. Sitting down on his lap again, she parted her lips and slowly teased him. Running the dick over her exposed flesh before slowly letting it enter her again.

"Oh..." She moaned, her voice climbed higher as she was invaded again. She smiled as Zorah put his hands on her breasts and squeezed them. Zorah sat up and sucked on the nipples, pushing the two spongy masses together. Flicking his tongue over the nubs, he playfully moved them together, making the two nubs rub up against each other, which in turn made Rano moan.

Rano wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him closer to her cleavage. She started to pant more and more as sweat poured off the both of them. She ran her forearm across her head, to wipe away the stinging liquid. She let her head fall back as she moaned to the sky. Her liquids ran from her vagina and onto his legs as she orgasmed all over him.

Smiling to himself, Zorah decided to push the boundaries.

"Can I go in your rear?" He asked, referring to Rano's ass.

"Oh... Oh my yes!" She panted, coming down from the high.

Resisting the urge to punch the sky in excitement, Zorah nodded and removed himself from her 'pussy' as the human's call it. He was ready to place himself behind her, when she simply lay on her back and fell backwards even further so her legs were up by her head and exposed her extra hole.

Crooking an eyebrow at the sight, he smiled and nodded. Sliding his slick shaft inside her, they both moaned at the tightness. He grunted and held her hand tightly as he fucked this hole as well. He shut his eyes as the skin tightened around him. Feeling the urge to cum as well, Zorah tried to think of something else but was out of luck.

His shaft spasmed and he unleashed his load deep inside her. Grunting as he came, they both let out curse words. Regretfully, he pulled at his shaft and let it come out of her. The hole closed up after him, as his cum dripped out onto the bed sheets.

Rano fell on the sheets, collapsing after the orgasm and high of sex.

"Are you going to stay the night?" She asked as Zorah lay next to her.

"I should get back soon... My carer will wonder where I am." He said reluctantly. "I'm going to Vulcan tomorrow to see what can be done about my condition."

"Right... I really enjoyed this. If... No, when you get better, come and find me. Rano Drake, I'm a waitress at Quark's. If you can't find me, ask Morn."

"If I can get a word in that is." Zorah said with a smile, tugging on his clothing he stood up and walked over to the door. "Thank you Rano Drake. Waitress of Quark's." He smiled at her and left as she fell asleep.

Present Day...

"... I see..." Thatcher said. Letting it all sink in. "Do you intend to press charges?"

Rano thought about it for a second but quickly shook her head. "He's not worth it!" With a huff, she tossed her hair over her shoulder and walked away.

"Well, I can promise you if that sort of thing happens again you will be dead. Are we understood?" Thatcher said sternly.

"Yes sir."

"Alright. Let's go and find Kira."

After saying their goodbyes, Amanda Thatcher and Zorah Vashton Buckcherry stepped onto the tansporter pad to send them over to the ship.

"Energize." Thatcher said with a warm smile. The blue light swarmed over the two commanding officers and soon their particles were taken away and rearranged into the shuttle bay of the U.S.S. Starjumper.

As they stepped forward, a young blonde ensign stepped forward and announced the captain was on deck. The entire crew was assembled in the shuttle bay and they stood to attention. Clearing her throat, Amanda stepped up to the microphone on the podium. "Captain Amanda Thatcher by order of Starfleet Command you are required to take command of the U.S.S. Starjumper. As of star date 56844.9 signed, Vice Admiral Norton. Thank you very much, now take your posts. We're leaving in the hour."

With that, the crew nodded and dispersed.

"Nicely done. Should we head to the bridge?" Zorah asked as they shared a quick smile.

"Absolutely. This way yes?" Thatcher asked, gesturing towards the left most corridor. Zorah nodded and they walked down the hall towards a turbo lift. Stepping inside, Amanda spoke and ordered the lift towards the bridge. Within seconds, the doors opened and they stepped out onto the bridge.

"Captain on the bridge!" A young ensign said, while working on her computer screen.

"Enough of that ensign. That's not necessary with me." Captain Thatcher said with a smile as she walked onto the elevated plateau for the Captain's chair. The bridge itself was a wide room, it ran in a 'V' shape with it widening out at the front of the bridge. There was two tactical consoles at the very front, behind them and to the left side of the captain's chair were four engineering stations and on the right of the captain's chair was a science station.

Sitting down in the chair, Amanda smiled as she rested in the chair. Turning her head, she surveyed all of her bridge.

"Alright then... Are we ready?" Amanda said, turning to Zorah who was fumbling with the monitor in front of him.

"All stations report ready Sir." Zorah said, looking up from the screen with a big smile.

"Very good. Helm, take us out. One quarter impulse... Engage." She punctuated the engage with a point of her finger towards the screen. The tractor beam released from the Starjumper and they fell free from Deep Space Nine's docking corridor. Turning away from the station, the male Vulcan Turock, the pilot of the ship slid the impulse bar up to one quarter full. The ship whirred with life and eventually they were free of the station and free to explore.

"Alright then. We're required to enter a transwarp portal near Risa to take us through to the Gamma Quadrant. Helm, how long would that take at full impluse?"

"That would take us three days at full impulse." Turock said, turning to face her. Amanda thought it over and nodded.

"Alright. Do it. "Zorah, you have the bridge." Amanda said with a smile. Pushing herself up off of the chair, she walked over to the ready room at the side of the bridge. The doors slid open and she walked in. Admiring the room, it was a moderately sized room with her desk to the left most side of the room. Opposite the desk, there was a large cabinet that was currently empty. Peeking in, she saw that it was for her medals. Smiling, she opened it up and stroked the velvet-ey fabric coating the inside.

Walking over to her desk, she tugged at the seat and sat down. Drawing herself closer to the desk, she picked up an electronic pad that flashed to life. Looking at it, she smiled and saw both her and her best friend and the Doctor of the ship, Dijj Eetal Cam'Ra. She was a very beautiful Betazoid with long blonde hair that ran to the top of her back. It was a picture of them from the Starfleet Academy wearing their cadet's uniforms, they had just passed their exams and were ready to go on their latest assignments.

Smiling, she put the pad down when there was someone at the door.

"Come in." Amanda said aloud.

The doors wished open and in walked Dijj. She smiled warmly and shook Amanda's hand greatly.

"Captain Thatcher eh?" She said with a big grin.

"Doctor Cam'Ra eh?" The Captain said, matching her grin.

"Please, have a seat." Amanda said, gesturing to the seat opposite the desk.

The two old friends sat down and started to discuss the mission.

"So, what is the mission exactly? It's something to do with the Gamma Quadrant isn't it?"

"That's right. With the newly assembled transwarp corridor we can be there in a manner of days rather than the years it would typically take. We're going over there to assess the new planets over there and possibly colonise them. Also, engage any alien forces over there too."

"Are we expecting any?"

"Well... A lot of factions are gunning for new space. The chess game of the Alpha Quadrant has become far more interesting with this corridor. Reman rebels, the Klingons, the Undine, the Borg and the newly reformed Cardassian Empire are all after this area. So... It's our job to make sure it's for us." Amanda said grimly, looking into her now steepled hands.

"Well, I can't think of a better Captain to lead us in there." Dijj said with a smile.

"Anyway, enough about the mission. How's sick bay for you?" Amanda said, changing the subject.

"It's great. It's got everything I could possibly need and more. All of the ensigns are well trained. Hell, I'm almost looking forward to some danger to try it out!" Dijj said with a warm smile.

"Well, don't speak too soon Dijj. I hate to say this but I need to carry on with the staff assessments." Amanda said, frowning lightly.

"No, that's absolutely fine. Should I come back later or does this count as mine?"

"You won't get out of it that easily Cam'Ra!" Amanda said with a smile as the Dr stuck her tongue out at the Captain. Shaking her head lightly, Amanda went back to work at her desk.

Slapping her combadge, she asked for the Science officer, Legion.

Legion was a unique member of the team. During a fire fight with the Borg, Ensign Jennifer West was KIA but also fell victim to a new Borg weapon. Her body was destroyed but her nervous system was still alive. Starfleet Intelligence theorized that this was so the newly assimilated victim could be moved into a more powerful body. However, West was saved and taken back to Starbase 66 and was repaired with an android body.

She was connected to Starfleet's medical database and can now access any details needed at the time making her a prime candidate for a Science officer.

"Captain Thatcher to Lieutenant Legion. Can you see me in my ready room please?" Legion walked through the corridors of the Starjumper. The crewmen, busy at work seemed to completely ignore her.

This was unusual.

Legion was fully aware that she looked like a human, but ultimately she wasn't She was a mixture of synthetic skin, pipes and a nervous system that may as well have been built with beer mats based on the way it felt inside her. She knew she wasn't human, no matter what the Doctor's said.

She had originally been Jennifer West. A very pretty Ensign, serving on the U.S.S. Shibuya, a tactical escort that was part of Starfleet's Borg task force. They had encountered a Borg Sphere just south of an obscure Starfleet observatory. Engaging them at the observatory they had managed to disable its engines. Jennifer, part of the away team beamed over with her commanding officer Steven Turner, was engaged in a fire fight all the way to the core of the sphere.

With what seemed to be the last of the drones dead, the team went to work on stopping the Sphere and letting it go to waste. Turning her back, Jennifer thought she head a noise, heading over to investigate it, something hit her in the stomach. Looking down, she saw a large burning hole where her guts should have been. Stumbling backwards and clutching at the hole trying to keep her insides in, she groaned in agony as orange beams of her team's phasers fired back at the Borg.

Wincing in pain, the hole seemed to burn even more so as she was dragged to cover. Propped up against the wall, she could see the hole almost repair itself but with a sick black colouring. Its webbing weaved from the bottom of the wound all the way to the top, like a spider catching its prey. The pain was too intense for her and she lost conciousness, the last thing she saw was her body becoming Borg.

The next time she opened her eyes, she was stuck inside a glass tube with water coating her. Looking around, she saw two scientists arguing over her, there was two of them. A male and a female, both in Starfleet medical uniforms. The female smiled warmly and put her hand on the tank as if to say it was all OK. She then turned and faced the male Doctor throwing a data pad at him. A new sensation washed over her and what could be taken as sleep flushed into her body.

12