Star Trek: The Romulan Guest?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A twenty centimeter wide belt would replace her chastity belt, and a serving tray would be attached to that. Two cables would be connected to the front of the tray, and run to the front of her collar. That way, her arms could stay firmly cuffed behind her. Small bells would be attached to her nipples that would tinkle at the slightest movement. Part of her duties would be to stand at attention next to the captain and ensure the bells stayed silent.

N'Sup would be on display as much as anything. Any party guest could touch her anywhere they wanted to. Her restraints would be special as well. Her bicep cuffs would be locked together with nothing between them, forcing her elbows to touch; the same for her wrist and thumb cuffs. Her hands would be covered with the same alloy as her cuffs, keeping her fingers strait and her palms together.

Her tits—that was what the computer called them and how she referred to them in her mind now—would have three centimeter wide cuffs around the base of them, forcing them to stick out obscenely. Her nipples would also have the bells clamped onto them. Her thigh cuffs would be secured with an eight centimeter bar between them. This would keep her from closing her legs, but allow her to walk. The ankle cuffs would be connected by a twenty centimeter cable, forcing her to take small, mincing steps.

N'Sup spent close to six hours in the trance, learning and re-enforcing her duties at the captain's dinner. Once the computer brought her out of it, she crawled to the food replicator.

Recently, she had learned that she could get more by taking the entire straw into her mouth. It was somewhat flexible, so she could bend it a little. N'Sup had to slide it all the way in, but she got her nose pressed firmly against the wall. She finished her meal, having suck the twenty centimeter straw down her throat several times. Then she was off to bed.

N'Sup awoke the next morning, horny and frustrated as usual. Dinitra arrived and took her to her workout. Next was a touch-up by the attendants. They inspected every centimeter of her body for stray hairs, especially her head. Dinitra removed her chastity belt and bra with the remote, and the attendants inspected 'down there' for hair.

The former Starfleet Officer was dripping like a faucet as she felt their breath on her hairless pussy. Next they attached the bells to her nipples with the clamps. N'Sup winced as they went on, but said nothing. Then the new belt was put on her. It was tighter than her old one.

Dinitra told her to hold her breath in, and keyed the remote, making the twenty centimeter wide belt tighten about eight centimeters, bringing her fifty centimeter waist down to forty-two. Dinitra told her that this would increase her attractiveness at the dinner. N'Sup accepted this and let her know that she wanted to be as attractive as possible.

"Now we have to prepare your cuffs, N'Sup," Dinitra said. The attendants replaced the ankle cable with the twenty centimeter one, then the gloves were put on her hands. Next were the tittie cuffs. That's what they called them as they clamped them onto her breasts.

One attendant pulled her tits out as the cuffs went on, making sure they were firm against her ribs. Dinitra warned her, then activated the barbs in the tit cuffs. N'Sup screamed out, and tears ran down her cheeks as Dinitra gave N'Sup some last minute instructions and left her with a stern warning not to disappoint her.

The horny N'Sup stayed busy for the first hour and a half or so, mincing back a forth delivering drinks and food on her tray. The guests talked about how they all liked their quarters, making her wonder why she still didn't have any. Their hands were every where. Twisting and pulling her nipples, slapping her tits and ass, and they all wanted to stick a finger into her soaking cunt. Then they would make her lick her own juice off their fingers.

While she was standing at attention by Captain Tamnik's table, he dropped his knife on the deck. He told her to pick it up, and she dropped to her knees and after a few tries, picked it up with her mouth. Still kneeling, she held it out for him. He accidentally dropped it again as he was getting it, producing much laughter around the table as she picked it up the second time. He retrieved it from her, then patted her head and thanked her. All the guests laughed again.

N'Sup had just struggled back to her feet when a female admiral at the far end of the table dropped something. All the guests watched as she minced down the length of the table, heels clicking on the deck, squatted down and picked up the errant fork with her mouth. They chuckled as the admiral ignored her kneeling at her side for several minutes. N'Sup waited patiently with the fork in her mouth for her to retrieve it as well.

The last thing N'Sup was commanded to do was demonstrate how she ate. A straw appeared on the wall and they all gathered around as she knelt and took the six centimeter wide straw into her mouth. They seemed very excited when she took the entire length of the straw in. She blushed as they cheered her on. At last it was over. The guests left, and Dinitra led her back to her cell.

N'Sup asked permission to speak, and when Dinitra granted it, she informed her that she was very aroused, and desperately needed sexual relief. Dinitra replied that she could tell, and since she had done a good job at the Captain's dinner, she would see what she could do. N'Sup thanked her as they arrived at her cell.

On Dinitra's instructions, N'Sup stood in the corner as the Romulan went to the replicator. She ordered the human to the center of the cell and keyed the remote to release her ankle and thigh cuffs. She had N'Sup spread her feet apart and shoved the larger of the two dildos from the replicator into her cunt.

N'Sup moaned in ecstasy as the dildo plunged into her. Dinitra made her bend forward at the waist, and pushed the smaller dildo into her ass. Then she replaced the chastity belt, using the new, wider corset belt that was still locked on.

Next Dinitra ordered the quivering girl to her bunk, where she released the cuffs on her thumbs, wrists, and arms. N'Sup brought her hands around and almost touched her crotch, but multiple shocks had trained her that it wasn't permitted. Dinitra had her lie down and lock all of her cuffs and chastity devices into place. N'Sup had to spread her feet wider than normal to get her ankle cuffs into their notches. When she was firmly secured in place, Dinitra sat down next to the bound girl.

"N'Sup, I think you may want to scream out, so I am going to gag you. That way you can scream all you want to, and you won't disturb anyone important." Dinitra pulled out the head harness she had replicated.

N'Sup opened wide and allowed her to push the gag into her mouth. It feels like the straw, she thought as she sucked on the gag. Dinitra locked the harness into place, including the blindfold.

This was so she could concentrate on her pleasure, not on the ceiling. "The harness looks very good on your bald head," Dinitra told her.

N'Sup smiled through her gag and mumbled Thank you Ma'am, in reply. Dinitra pushed the harness's earplugs into place, turned on the computer program and left. The cameras in the cell recorded everything.

It was a very popular show on the Kelsor. Many of the VIPs even opted to visit the former Starfleet Officer in person, not that she knew it with the blindfold and earplugs in.

N'Sup thrashed for hours, orgasming more times than she could count. Not only did the gag feel like a straw, but it pumped what tasted like the shakes down her throat when she climaxed. She pulled against her cuffs as the computer-controlled dildos kept a random pattern, sometimes taking her to the edge and backing off, sometimes taking her through multiple orgasms in minutes. After several hours, the computer slowed the dildos and kept the exhausted N'Sup awake and on the verge for more than an hour before it finally it let her cum one more time. She soon fell asleep, holes filled and mouth gagged.

Dinitra arrived the next morning and removed the harness and gag, then re-cuffed N'Sup to work out. She felt weird with her holes filled while stretching and exercising. Once N'Sup completed he work out, she knelt and waited for Dinitra to retrieve her.

N'Sup greeted her, and Dinitra told her to rise. Then she said, "N'Sup, you have been on board a while now, using ship's resources, taking up space, don't you think it's time you started earning your keep?"

"Yes Ma'am, N'Sup should."

"Good, for the taking up space part, you'll move in with me, effective immediately." N'Sup agreed and she went on. "As for the making yourself useful part, since you will be in my quarters all the time, you will keep it clean and tidy at all times."

"Yes Ma'am," N'Sup replied. Good, N'Sup's had lots of lessons on cleaning and stuff, she thought.

Dinitra re-cuffed her and, leash in hand, led N'Sup to her new home. She explained her cleaning duties to her bound maid. N'Sup was happy to see a food replicator and computer screen like the one in her cell on the wall. She didn't see a bunk for her though.

N'Sup asked where she would sleep, and Dinitra directed her attention to a cage at the foot of her bed. N'Sup was eager to crawl into it and try it out. She spent several minutes inside with the door closed. It locked automatically.

"Most nights you will sleep in this cage. If you please me, and I am in a generous mood, I may allow you to sleep leashed to my bed," Dinitra informed her.

"What do I have to do to please you, Ma'am?" N'Sup asked.

"I'm glad you asked N'Sup." Dinitra ordered her to her knees and after opening her uniform pants, told her to get busy pleasing her. N'Sup dove right in as the Romulan explained to the former Starfleet officer that her orgasms were completely based on her goodwill.

Dinitra went on to tell her that to start with, she would be allowed one orgasm for every five that she brought to her. Unless N'Sup is being punished, that was.

Soon N'Sup was a fifth of the way to her own orgasm. She couldn't even think about her life before coming on board the Kelsor. It seemed perfectly natural to be bound hand and foot all day, and be in the complete control of a Romulan woman.

One week later, Tal Shiar agent Dinitra reported to the agency's Director via subspace communication.

"Yes Director, all seventeen of the subjects are completely under our control. . . Yes, it is unfortunate that the technique had no effect on the nine human males captured. So they all had to be killed? Oh well, they're just humans. . . Yes Director, we were lucky to capture the Sarek's First Officer."

"Yes Director, she does look good in her collar. I chose N'Sup for Ensign Carter's new name. . . I understand that you don't know the meaning of N'Sup. It comes from before the Romulan/Vulcan rift; it is a slang name for a slave that serves her owner in a very special way. . . Yes, they will say anything while asleep, won't they? I've found that out too, Director."

"N'Su—listen to me! Ensign Carter, doesn't even know she's been broken. She didn't have much valuable intelligence, though. . . So we did get enough intel from the other officers and crew women to move forward? Yes director, we should have enough slaves after Phase Two for the Emperor to have a few."

"Six! Well, I'm not going to tell the Emperor no. Yes Director, I can wait a moment. . . So one of the subjects was able to return to the Federation and pass for normal? That will make them some very useful spies. . . A promotion two grades! Well, thank you Director, I did develop the method. Sub-director Dinitra out."

Remember, please leave me feedback, public or through email, and vote me a five!

-Bethany