Star Trek TNG: Crusher's Conspiracy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************

The words on the monitor screen were becoming a blur. Miles O'Brien fidgeted in the command chair and remembered his conversation with Dr. Beverly Crusher at Starfleet Medical that morning, after pre-posting checkup. They had been looking at a new device on her monitor.

"This is the schematic for the LeForge MBT. It's a breakthrough in miniaturization that has ramifications that will play out for decades."

Miles' jaw dropped. "I heard Geordi talk about this back during our days together on the Enterprise, but I never imagined he'd get so far so fast. Is there a prototype yet?"

"No, not quite yet. The science is sound."

"So's the engineering. Limited range, I see: wouldn't be reliable as far as from Earth to Moon, but from standard orbit to surface it should be fine It would be a huge breakthrough. I'd love to see one of these babies."

"Another six months, Miles, that's the prediction." She touched a few buttons on her desk and the office door closed behind them. Miles looked surprised, and Beverly gave him a reassuring look. "I have a favor to ask of you this evening. It's a special mission for Starfleet that concerns the Captain."

"Tell me about it."

"I can't tell you much: it's only for top command clearance. What I must ask you to do is make sure some activity in the Captain's quarters doesn't get recorded or logged tonight."

"Sure, I can do that, easy. Should I go over the logs with the Captain in the morning and ask him what to delete?"

"No, absolutely not. This operation is not to be discussed aboard theEnterprisein any way shape or form. The Captain would be rather upset if he knew I asked you to help me, so don't ask, don't tell, as they said on old Earth. Any leak might compromise the operation, any reference in a crew member's personal log would even cause horrific repercussions."

"How do you want me to do this?"

"The best way is if you took the Night Watch on the Enterprise tonight. If anything unusual happens around the Captain's quarters, you can order the duty officers to ignore it and not record it. Are you willing to do it?"

"Sure, Doctor. I'll let you know if there are any problems with that. Anything that will help you, the Captain, or Starfleet."

"Thanks, Miles. I knew I could count on you."

So Miles had requested the Night Watch his first night back on ship, regardless of the logical loopholes and the family turbulence the request might generate.

*****************

Niège du Vulcangave the hood of Beverly's clitoris and lower lips a sharp electric tingle before Jean-Luc's soft, insistent tongue quested after every drop. Her eyes were closed and her hands touching her sticky breasts: he had savored fine, if replicated, chocolate sauce from her smooth skin, teasing her nipples and sending ripples of pleasure through her. Moaning more and more quickly, she was ascending the stratosphere of delight in search of the Warp Drive ecstasy above. She purred, "How did you get so good at this? No, don't stop and answer me, I don't want to know, I don't want to know, justdon'tstop."

He trickled another ribbon of liqueur between her legs and his tongue became as agile as an Orion dancer, flitting around frantically and determinedly and her desire built and built and built to reach a conclusion that had her writhing uncontrollably on the floor for several minutes. Pushing his head away, she surrendered to quiver after quiver of bliss as he gently licked the insides of her thighs, then moved up to tease her nipples with more liquor and his tongue. When she returned from the plateau, her hand caressed his bald head and she propositioned: "Want to do some practical cultural research on the Miliopans?"

He smiled broadly.

************

The night was creeping by as the Earth rotated beneath them. Europe had just disappeared and North America was moving into view. Despite the stim pill, Miles was having trouble staying alert, barely tracking the readouts in front of him. Sandrino and Gar'va'taht had taken a quick trip to check something in Engineering that seemed like a pretext, and were overdue to return. Nog had just left to use the cubicle in the Ward Room just off the Bridge, when a light started flashing on his monitor. Miles walked over to it and turned it off, taking a moment to erase the record of its activation. He had just sat down when two missing officers walked back onto the bridge, and Nog returned to his post a minute later.

**************

Beverly was laying flat on her back on Jean-Luc's bed, her legs up over his shoulders as he pounded her strongly and rhythmically. The Andorrianklik'haballs in their rectums were feeding their sensations into both partners, so both were lost in the sexual pleasure of both loving and being loved simultaneously.

Jean-Luc has looked at theklik'haballs suspiciously when she produced them from her purse. She explained their function, and continued: "Jean-Luc, it's the closest thing I can find on the market that links people's consciousnesses anywhere near where ours were on Kesprytt. It may take us over the edge to where our minds were joined as they were before, and what a way to be joined, as we make love. You've always been eager to explore undiscovered country. Give it a try."

So he had taken the twenty centimeter diameter orb in his rectum and put one in hers before they began the ritual coupling series from Miliopia. It had worked as advertised: the mutual sensations of their first feedback orgasm had been overwhelming at first, but they became comfortable with looping ecstacy and now floated unconcerned in the deep ocean of reverberating stimulation. They were in great shape, and relished each Miliopan position athletically, their bodies changing places from time to time to produce new sensations, new stimulations. Her breath became shorter and shorter as she came near her second orgasm; he was bathed in sweat, his eyes glazed as he was lost in the insistence of his member and the insatiability of her canal as he approached his second ejaculation.

Another ripple of delight, and the wall between them was broken. They were one mind again, able to hear each other's thoughts and explore each other's minds. Beverly looked for the memory from the Cosmic String he had talked about, and found the one she wanted. She kept pushing her building passion at him, to deter him from probing certain portions of her mind, and memories of Kesprytt, memories of their Wesley, memories of their friendship and long journeys together on theEnterprise. As one flesh, they exploded in an orgasm that lasted ten minutes, being fed back over and over again through the loop of their joined consciousness. They shuddered, they moaned, they clasped each other close so their skin had maximum contact. The flood subsided and they clung to each other, he still impaled in her, reluctant to let go. There were no words: their surface thoughts were one, and they descended from their heaven slowly together.

When they reached the bottom, he sank into a deep sleep, and she reached for her purse at the bedside.

*****************

"Transport is progress, Lieutenant Commander O'Brien," Ensign Nog shouted.

"Understood, Ensign. Turn the alarm off." Miles O'Brien responded. A look of disbelief and amazement crossed Nog's face. O'Brien looked around the Bridge; fortunately, Sandrino and Gar'va'taht had wandered off again. "Ensign Nog, the Captain's Ready Room, now."

Nog hesistated an instant, then leapt to attention and walked to the Ready Room. After the door hissed shut, O'Brien said: "Ensign Nog, you will not log that signal on your console and you will forget that you saw that signal."

"Yes, sir," Nog said with his eyes straight forward. "May I ask why, sir?"

"You may ask, Ensign, but I can't tell you much. Just understand that Captain Picard is involved in a sensitive operation, and it must not appear on any official records or logs of the ship."

"Yes, sir. Is permitted to congratulate him on his new assignment?"

"Absolutely not, Nog, you will make no reference to it in your conversation with him. If you brought it up, he would be extremely embarrassed and unable give you an answer."

"This is hardly standard procedure, sir."

Miles put an arm around Nog's shoulders and leaned over. "Nog, we've known each other a long time, and you know you can trust me. Sometimes these things happen and we have to let them pass. All right."

Nog read the sincerity in O'Brien's eyes, and said, "Yes, Lieutenant Commander. I will be happy to do my duty and not make any reference to what I just say."

"Thank, Nog. Now return to your post while I find our wanderers."

"My uncle would be asking for a strip or two of gold pressed latinum for silence like this."

"You're not your uncle, are you Nog? Bribing another officer is a court martial offense for both involved."

"Yes, of course, Lieutenant Commander. I'm not my Uncle."

After taking a few moments to delete the records of the signal, Miles walked back through the Bridge to the Ward Room and found an astounding sight. Gar'va'taht was kneeling on the floor in front of Sandrino, who was sitting on a chair with his fly open. The Tellarite's snout was buried in the Terran's groin, lapping furiously with his nostrils puffing short jets of air into Sandrino's bare lap. O'Brien looked at this in disbelief for several seconds, then shouted, "Attention!"

The two Ensigns bolted to their feet: Sandrino's pants falling to the floor revealing a wet, red, shrinking erection. The bulge in the front of Gar'va'taht's slacks was quickly receding as well, and the four legs they stood on quivered in fear.

"I don't know and don't care what you two do in your spare time when you're off duty, but when you're on duty, you are to stay at your posts unless given permission to leave. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, sir."

O'Brien looked at Sandrino with disgust, and the Ensign quickly pulled his trousers up and fastened them, returning to attention. "Return to your posts and stay there until you are relieved by the Day Watch. Sandrino, you will spend the rest of your shift in Engineering where you belong. I should put you both on report for this, but I'll let you off with a warning this time. If I even suspect that you're flirting with each other on duty again, I'm going to throw the book at you. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, sir."

"Dismissed." The Ensigns scrambled back to the bridge, and the lift sighed shut within instants. When Miles sat down in the Command Chair, he winced and crossed his legs. A Raisa pleasure girl had told him once about an encounter with a Tellarite: "He paid me ten strips of Gold Pressed Latinum to put my finger in his mouth so he could suck it. It was like a maze of old Earth belt sanders studded with nails. I put up with it for about fifteen seconds, then I gave him his money back and told him to get lost." O'Brien had heard of many exotic physical encounters in his journeys through the Stars, but he couldn't imagine why Sandrino would put his phallus into a maze of belt sanders studded with nails for any reason. He winced again and reflected that love surely was the most inscrutable thing in the galaxy.

The bridge crew was so intimidated, that when the transporter alarm went off again toward the end of the shift, Gar'va'taht studiously ignored it and Nog switched it off after a headshake from O'Brien.

*******************

The chronometer indicated 0530; Jean-Luc had set the alarm for 0600 and Beverly was awake at his side. He was dreaming about their experiences together through the years, and she discovered that he was tempted to seduce her the week after Jack Crusher died. She snuggled into his side, and he responded with an erection.

Her mouth traveled down his body, and she began licking the head of his penis with long, slow strokes, drawing dampness. His sensations trickled into their merged consciousness, and the pilgrimage of her tongue up and down his shaft, swirling his testicles, tracing the underside of his phallus, exploring the ridge around the top transmitted ripples that set her breasts and clitoris tingling. She could feel him gradually returning to a waking state, and the semen building for an outburst. Soon he was pumping his hips, up and down his cock slid in and out of her eager mouth, until it erupted to flood her and sent them both into another Feedback Orgasm. He felt the tingle of the fluid on her tongue that she savored, and she felt every twitch of his member as she teased it in its post ejaculatory sensitivity. When he was shrunk to normal, she released him and held his sperm in her mouth.

What a wonderful way to wake up, he thought.

Yes, I rather enjoyed that, too. We must do this again sometime, she replied wordlessly.

It's a good thing our minds are linked; you would have a hard time talking right now.

Yes. This makes so much more special. I hate to give up this sensation.

Indeed. I hate to run off without reciprocating, but I have to get going. A lot to do today.

Why don't you take a shower first. I'm not in a hurry.

Jean-Luc rolled off the bed and activated the shower. Beverly sat at the edge of the bed, focusing her mind on the experience they just had, until the mental connection was cut abruptly. Then she reached in her purse, pulled out a small, brown bead, put it in her mouth, and activated a button on a control pad from her purse. The LeForge Miniature Biological Transporter created an odd sensation in her mouth, but momentarily her mouth was clear of milky liquid.

He bounced out of the shower cubicle and put theklik' haball on the bedstand beside her. "Why don't I whip us up a couple of Ham and Cheese omelets while you take your shower? Do you still like Rye toast? Wait a minute, of course you do. See you shortly."

The shower was refreshing, and she put theklik' haballs in her purse before she dressed. She searched her memories of the night, and smiled that she'd managed to hide her purpose from him while their minds and consciousnesses were connected. The Vulcan mind control classes she took en route to Romulus had paid off at last, and thank the stars she hadn't had to use them in the line of duty.

He replicated a single red rose for the table, and they ate in silence, their eyes meeting frequently in mutual rapture during the meal. They embraced for one last deep kiss, her naked body melting into the satiny feel of his Starfleet command uniform, before his tender hands helped her re-dress in her outfit from the night before. As he walked her to the transporter chamber, he said, "I feel that I've missed out on so much over my life. This is the one departure day my enthusiasm for deep space exploration is dimmed. I wish I could stay with you."

"I wish I could go with you. But we both have our work to do in different places. I'll see you next month on Betazed, and in two years on Starbase 4651."

"In five years I'll see you every day, across the breakfast table as I did this morning. It will be time to explore inner space." No one paid attention to them as they walked the to corridors, her hand on his gallant arm. They reached the transporter: ordering the ensign on duty out of the room, Jean-Luc escorted her to the pad, kissed her deeply again and moved to beam her off himself. "A bientot, ma cherié," he said as he activated the device.

****************

"Rough night last night, Lieutenant Commander?" Captain Picard looked quizzically at his new Executive Officer.

"Fine, sir, no problems. I hope that my initial assessments of the ship and its crew roster are satisfactory."

"Exemplary, Mr. O'Brien, although this could have waited. There's no reason to exhaust yourself the first day back while the ship is still at Spacedock."

"I wanted to get a jump on things."

"Commendable. However, you need to rest up before we get to unknown territory," he said with a deep yawn.

O'Brien blinked. "Did you have a rough night last night, sir?"

Picard smiled, "The opposite, Mr. O'Brien, the opposite. Now, go off duty, return to your quarters and take a nap before we leave Spacedock at 1500. Dismissed."

"Thank you, sir."

O'Brien walked back to his apartment quickly, lest he fall asleep en route. An inquiry with the ship's computer told him that his children were still on the Holodeck, which was a great relief. "Keiko's probably in the arboretum," he said to himself as he entered his quarters.

The living room was empty, but his bed was occupied by Keiko in a filmy negligee. "All right, Miles. I've waited long enough. Three weeks together cooped up with the kids and no opportunity to make love is too much. We're home on the Enterprise, and I need a homecoming." Her stern gaze softened and became pleading. "Please, sweetheart, please."

Miles stopped dumbly a moment, nodded his head and sighed, then went to the bathroom to take another stimpill.

***********

Beverly Crusher looked out her picture window at the Golden Gate Bridge. Starfleet headquarters was nearby, but she lived in a house that belonged to her grandmother: big, spacious, airy. A cup of coffee was in her hand, her favorite green bathrobe on her shoulders and her personal tricorder was on the table. "Personal log, Stardate 56944.3. Mission accomplished. It was a night like I've never had before. My whole body is still tingling, and I'm excited by being able to give Jean-Luc what he's always wanted. Five years without him is going to be an eternity.

"Enough semen was recovered for five impregnations and I have five ova in stasis, so there's margin for error. I'm glad that I don't have to deal with DNA manipulation or replicated semen; both techniques have such high margins for error, I'm afraid to try them. The Pulaski fertilization technique is the method I'll use for its reliability, and I will carry the children in my own womb. It will be so wonderful to be pregnant again, especially for him, and I will do things as naturally as possible after embryo implantation. With current pre-natal care available, there should be no significant risks for these pregnancies even at my age, and my body will bounce back well with the post-natal exercise regimen I developed for theEnterprisecrew.

"Jean-Luc will be thrilled that the Picard line is not over yet. There'll be a family of four waiting for him at the end of his journey: Robert, named after his father and brother, will be 4, Odeile, named after his mother, will be 3, Réne, named after his lost nephew, will be 2 and Francine, named after his first love who died in the accident on Vulcan, will be 1. It will be like the memory I found from his time on the Cosmic String. There will be a possibility for number five if he wants; otherwise Deanna said she's be happy to adopt. Hate to see good DNA go to waste. I look forward to raising a family on Earth, and perhaps Jean-Luc will take us to France to live on the family estate. I'll teach the children French and accustom the children to him and the chateau on the holodeck, so they won't have make much of an adjustment when he gets back. Even if he's not able to make the adjustment, a new family is just whatIneed. But I know he'll come around. We need each other too much."

Beverly sipped her coffee and regarded the rare, blue sky over San Francisco Bay. "Here's to the next generation."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
Very cunning

Good plot, and very imaginative. I loved it. Thanks for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I cried

how I never saw this before is beyond me...I saw your satan story and traced others from there..this and the other TNG just blew me away...please do write more

LustHoseLustHoseabout 18 years ago
Where no one has gone before....

Nicely done.

The idea of continuance of the Picard line was well worth the story.

Very clever idea on the gathering of Jean-Luc's seed.

Call it Star Trek TNG: Legacy?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Superman/Wonder Woman: Lust Superman and Wonder Woman get busy.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
T'pol and the Captain Enterprise Nx-01 T'pol gets a little human in her.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Star Trek: The Next Penetration Picard commands Troi & Beverly.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Two Blondes Walk Up to a Superman Ch. 01 After Clark is dumped, Power Girl and Supergirl comfort him.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Resistance Ch. 01 Star trek Voyager fan fiction.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories