Star Trek TNG: Troi & Dr Crusher Ch. 03

Story Info
Wesley gets what's cumming to him.
1.8k words
4.42
82.5k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna Troi and Beverley Crusher were sat opposite each other in the latter's office. It had been just over a week since the two had become lovers after years of friendship and a lot had changed. The least of which was that there had been a big increase in crewmembers feeling in need of a doctor or a counsellor.

"This new lifestyle is tiring," Deanna said. The counsellor was wearing a light blue dress, which was cut so that her ample cleavage could be seen. "I've already had two counselling sessions today."

Dr Crusher stared into her lover's eyes. "You'll get used to it," she said, "Breakfast with the captain sets me up for the day. It gives be the energy to do anything. Or anyone." The doctor winked. "What brings you here anyway. I thought we were fucking tonight. You haven't had a better offer have you?"

"No, not as such," Deanna took a deep breath, "I've booked Wesley in for a counselling session tonight. I thought you could help out."

Dr Crusher smiled. She had been gearing up to seduce her son all week. "That's a great idea. Let's arrange the details."

************************************

Wesley Crusher, dressed in his grey uniform, pressed the panel on the side of the door to Counsellor Troi's quarters to let her know he had arrived. He wondered to himself why the counsellor had made this appointment. The acting ensign had always had a crush on his mother's friend and he always felt uncomfortable in her presence and he felt himself sweating at the thought of having a counselling session with her. The door opened.

"Come in Wesley," the counsellor said, warmly. "Take a seat."

Wesley swallowed nervously. The room was bathed in a soft light so that little was visible except the counsellor and the couch she sat upon. She wore the blue dress that accentuated her curves and showed off her great body. It was all he could do for Wesley not to stare at her breasts. "Th-Thanks, Counsellor," he said nervously, as he sat down on the couch next to her.

"Please, you're seventeen now, call me Deanna," the counsellor edged close to Wesley so that they were almost touching.

"Okay, coun...I mean, Deanna," Wesley could smell the sweet smell of her perfume such was their proximity.

"I've had reports from several young female crew members, Wesley. It seems you get around."

Wesley's eyes widened. He had had a number of sexual encounters with female crewmembers. He was mortified that the woman who he had always fantasised about knew his exploits. "I-I-I..." Wesley stammered.

"Shh, Wesley," Deanna whispered, "I'm not criticising you for it, I just want to let you know that if you want someone to give you some experience my door is always open."

Wesley stared in shock as Deanna pulled down the material of her dress to reveal her left breast. She began to softly stroke her perfect round breast in front of the young ensign. She tweaked her nipple that was already hardening. She lifted her head to look into Wesley's eyes, which were mesmerised by the sight of her naked breast.

"Would you like a taste," Deanna asked, seductively. Wesley nodded and leant down and began to suck on her nipple. "That's it, use your tongue as well."

Wesley began to flick out his tongue, as he felt that Deanna's nipple was becoming even harder. She moaned, softly.

A voice spoke up from the shadows. "You look like an expert at that."

The acting ensign jumped up from the couch in complete shock. "Mom, is that you?" he asked incredulously.

Beverley Crusher, the ships doctor and Wesley's mom, stepped out from the shadows. She was wearing nothing but a tiny black bra and matching lace panties. She glided into where her son was now standing and pushed her body onto his. They were of a similar height so there lips were inches away from each other and they could look into each other's eyes. Beverley held Wesley close to her with her hands on his ass.

"Wow, you must really like sucking tits," Beverley said.

Wesley realised his stick cock must be pushing into his mother. Although his mother was right that he had enjoyed playing with Counsellor Troi's breasts, he was now turned on by the closeness of his mother. He had always repressed his desire for his mother thinking himself a pervert. It was now obvious she felt the same way.

Beverley slowly moved her head forward the inches it took to press he lips onto her sons. As they kissed, Wesley felt a feeling like and electrical charge run through his body. Although, he had had numerous encounters before, none had felt like this.

After only a moment the red headed doctor pulled away. "Was that nice Wesley?" she asked.

In answer, Wesley held her head gently in his hands and this time initiated the kiss on his mother. Wesley caressed the inside of his mother's lips with his tongue. He felt his mothers tongue meet his and they entwined. A soft moan escaped from Beverley's lips as they kissed passionately, their tongues playing with each other.

As he was preparing to release the kiss, Wesley felt a body pressing up against his back. He reluctantly parted with his mother and turned towards Deanna. She had now pulled her dress down so that both her tits could be seen. Wesley kissed her deeply now and massaged her tits with his hands, pinching her nipple.

"Can I see you two kiss now?" Wesley requested as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Why, Wesley, you horny stud," Beverley said coyly. Wesley stared on in disbelief as his mother and Counsellor Troi embraced and kissed passionately. His cock was bursting in his pants so he took this opportunity to remove his uniform. The two woman continued to kiss, their tongues snaking in and out each others mouths. Wesley watched, naked his large dick pointing towards the ceiling as Deanna removed his mother's bra revealing her beautiful breasts.

"What do you think to Mommy's tits, Wesley," Beverley asked, smiling at her son.

Before he had time to answer, Beverly took her lover and her son in each hand and walked them to the bed on the other side other room. She sat on the edge of the bed and motioned for the other two sit either side of her, Wesley on her right and Deanna on her left. They both got the idea and leaned down, each taking one of Beverley's tits in their mouth.

"Yeah, that's it, suck Mommy's tit, baby," Beverley moaned.

As Deanna licked her lover's nipple she moved her hand and began rubbing Beverley's pussy through her panties. She massaged the area slowly up and down until Beverley began to moan in pleasure.

"Oh, yes, Deanna, yes, "

Wesley was busy concentrating on licking and sucking the now rock hard nipple in his mouth when he heard his mother encouraging Deanna. He looked down and saw Beverley' pussy being rubbed. It was clear even to Wesley, who was relatively inexperienced, that his mother was close to orgasm. As Deanna changed from rubbing through the material to slipping her fingers inside the panties it was clear it wouldn't take long. After no more than a few seconds of this Beverley reached orgasm as her moans quickened into gasps and her body became limp and she feel back onto the bed.

"Do you want to know what your mother tastes like, Wesley?" Deanna said producing two wet fingers from Beverley's cunt and offering the to Wesley. He licked the fingers clean, enjoying the taste.

"Now Wesley," Beverley said, "It's your turn. Lay down on the bed flat." She got on her knees on the side of the bed giving Wesley room to lie down. He did as he was told.

Beverly lay down at his side facing him, resting on one elbow. "Now, I'm going to watch you fuck Deanna," she whispered in his ear. She kissed him softly on the mouth barely brushing her lips against his.

Deanna pulled her dress down letting it drop to the floor, revealing her perfect naked body. Silently she climbed on to the bed and kissed the tip of Wesley's hard cock tasting the pre cum. This sent a shudder down his body. She paused for a second and said "No, I'll give you a blow job later, now I need you inside my hot wet cunt."

She straddled him and slowly eased her pussy onto his waiting cock. "Ohhh," she gasped. She began to move up and down on his cock, slowly at first but the pace soon quickening. Wesley reached up and felt her tits and tweaked her nipples. He knew he was close to cumming as the beautiful naked woman bounced on his cock. His mother began nibbling on his ear. This was enough to take him over the edge. He grunted as he felt his liquid emptying into the ship's counsellor.

"Ahhhh!!" Deanna screamed moments after Wesley as she felt the warm liquid enter her. She lay down on top of Wesley and kissed him on the side of the mouth. "That was great," she whispered to him, breathlessly. She climbed off him as she felt his cock grow limp inside her.

"We're not finished yet," Beverley said. She climbed on top of Wesley and straddled his face. His mother's beautiful pussy was only inches away from his face. The smell was intoxicating and he could see the glistening wetness on her pubic hair. He flicked his tongue out and tasted the liquid he had tasted earlier on Deanna's fingers.

She lowered herself onto him and he kissed her clit ass her brought his finger round and inserted it in her opening. "Oh Wesley," Beverley moaned. "That's so good."

Wesley felt his cock begin to harden again as he ate out his mother. Although he couldn't see it, Wesley felt something on his cock. Deanna had recovered from her orgasm and was now taking Wesley in her mouth. She felt it grow in her mouth and was impressed with the speed with which he could get another erection after cumming once.

Wesley's tongue continued to massage his mother's clit as her worked his finger in and out of her. By this time Deanna was bobbing up and down on his cock. Her tongue licked the tip of his cock with every movement. He would have cried out but his mouth was full now sucking the clit.

"OH YES, WESLEY," Beverley screamed. She continued to shout out her son's name as her body rocked with orgasm. "WESLEY.WESLEY. WESLEY..."

This was too much for him and his second load of semen splashed the back of Deanna's throat. He heard her gulping down every drop. Beverley climbed off his face and lay down next to him smiling. Deanna climbed the other side and rested her head on the pillow.

Wesley knew his life could never be the same again.