Star Wars BDSM on the Trickster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the yorik coral didn't appear to be coming off anytime soon, Alema Rar pulled her rather tight combat jumpsuit on over it. The sleeves of the jumpsuit concealed her wrist cuffs by a few centimeters. Alema Rar's boots fit over her anklecuffs, hiding them as well. The top of the jumpsuit came just high enough to hide her yorik coral slave collar, mostly. Her thick nerfhide gun belt fit over her crushed belly with ease.

Minutes later, Alema Rar was standing outside Jaina's chamber. She didn't know how she knew this was where Jaina had slept, but she was very sure of it. Right now she was waiting patiently with her head down, and hands behind her back. The spikes were still adjusting themselves, keeping her in a constant state of distress.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Jaina stretched lazily as she woke up. Then she remembered where she was, and bolted upright to a sitting position. The Vong ship. Anakin. Jacen. For nearly a minute, Jaina sat, and thought of her brothers. Then, with a sigh of inevitability, Jaina stood up, and started getting dressed.

The room's Yuuzhan Vong furnishings didn't bother Jaina at all anymore. She glanced at the cage at the foot of her bed—she was sure it was a cage now, for some reason—and had the strange image of Alema Rar in it. Jaina shook her head in disbelief, and massaged the back of her neck, which was oddly sore. Then she opened the hatch sphincter, and walked out of the room.

She found Alema Rar standing in the corridor outside her chambers. Jaina had a sudden feeling of scorn for the Twi'lek, which seemed natural enough, though she was a little puzzled by it. Neither Jedi said anything for several seconds. Then, without bothering to acknowledge her presence, Jaina turned and headed towards the bridge.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

When Jaina came out of the chamber, Alema Rar kept her eyes adverted, and waited silently until the ship's captain choose to speak to her. She didn't know why she was acting so. . . compliant, but she couldn't help herself. When Jaina walked away without speaking to her, Alema Rar dutifully followed behind, like a proper subordinate should.

Once they arrived on the bridge, Jaina received status updates on the ship from Ganner and Tesar, who had stayed up all night keeping an eye on things. After the report, Ganner left to get some sleep, while Tesar stayed on, insisting that he wasn't tired.

Then Jaina sent Alema Rar get her some caf, and a couple of ration bars. When the Twi'lek returned, Jaina had her take food and drink orders from the rest of the crew as well.

The other Jedi didn't seem to have a problem with Alema Rar acting as a waitress. Even though it took her several trips, none of them offered any assistance, either.

After her last trip to the limited supplies they had, Alema Rar headed back towards her uncomfortable seat. Jaina stopped her though, and ordered her to stand next to her command throne. Alema Rar obeyed without hesitation.

For the rest of the day, that was Alema Rar's duty station, when Jaina didn't have her doing some menial task, which was often. Eventually Tesar left and took a nap, and Ganner returned to the bridge. Finally, Jaina announced that she was returning to her chambers for the night, and left instructions to wake her if anything went wrong.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Tahiri approached the Embrace of Pain once again. She had even less of a reason to seek out the agony of the Embrace tonight than she had the night before. For some reason though, she wanted to lose herself in the anguish again. Then she took a moment to take off the transparent cloaker that she had been wearing all day. It hurt as much taking off as it had putting on. She didn't really want to take it off at all, but she didn't want it to interfere with the Embrace.

Next Tahiri reached down to take off the yorik coral around her hips, but it didn't budge a millimeter. After a few moments she gave up, and stepped underneath the Embrace of Pain, letting it entangle her. As the sinewy strap wrapped itself around her thigh, Tahiri wondered if the yorik coral on her would interfere with the Embrace.

Somehow, instead of acting like armor, the rigid yorik coral seemed to intensify the pain. Every time one of the straps so much as brushed against it, it felt like a fiery whip cutting into her. Tahiri didn't even notice the provoker spineray until it pierced the back of her neck.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Jaina stared in bewilderment at the pieces of black vonduun crab armor that she found on her bunk. The largest piece looked like some sort of bustier thing. The inside of the. . . panties was covered with thousands of pointy little knobs, like studs.

Intellectually, Jain knew that she should just get rid of all of it. Space it.

The vonduun crab bustier barely covered her nipples, and stopped just below her the top of her hips. Jaina had to suck in her already toned tummy to get the ends together. Once they met, she heard a subtle clicking noise, and the whole bodice tightened several centimeters. She didn't feel alarmed at all. Instead, she felt totally in control.

Next Jaina picked up what looked like panties, except they were made out of vonduun crab armor, like the bodice. The inside was covered in the pointy little studs, with one big one right over where her clit would be. She wondered why she felt the need to put the strange vonduun crab armor on. As she pulled the panties into place, Jaina decided that it wasn't so much a need to put them on as she felt like she deserved to wear them.

The studs in the inside of the panties felt quite. . . interesting. Especially the big one over her clit.

Jaina spent a few minutes wandering around her room, getting used to the feel of the studs and outfit. For some reason, she had the urge to bring Alema Rar or Tahiri in, and see if the cage-thing could hold them. Or maybe tie one of them down over the bench-thing and give them a good strapping.

Instead though, Jaina finally climbed into her hard bunk and went to sleep. Just like the previous night, the cabin's provoker spineray crept up to the sleeping Jedi, and continued its work.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

After Jaina had left, Alema Rar had hoped that she would be able to finally sit down and rest. That didn't happen. The other Jedi quickly found various tasks for her to perform. Alema Rar didn't quite understand why she had obediently did everything they said, but even when Tenel Ka had ordered her to massage her feet, she couldn't stop herself.

Now Alema Rar was back in her room, her combat suit, boots, and gun belt lying on the floor. She was still wearing the yorik coral collar, bicep, wrist, thigh, and ankle cuffs, as well as the chastity belt and corset. The fleshy, phallic shaped harness gag was hanging on the wall. She walked over, grabbed it, pushed it into her mouth and strapped it into place.

Below it was a pair of yorik coral high-heeled sandals. The heels looked about eighteen centimeters high. Alema Rar quickly strapped them onto her feet. The four criss-crossing straps, each about two centimeters wide, were made out of thin, curved sections of yorik coral. The flexible, tendon-like material connecting them, and them to the soles of the shoes, disappeared as Alema Rar strapped them onto her feet. The foot of the sandals, as well as the straps, had the same sharp, needle-like spikes, a few millimeters long like on the rest of her restraints. That included the soles of the shoes, which force Alema Rar to literally walk on the short, sharp points of yorik coral.

Once her new shoes were on, she walked across the room to the X-shaped depression, put her limbs into place, and let it restrain her again. She didn't even blink when the provoker spineray settled into place at the back of her neck.

Just like before, Alema Rar awoke falling. She instinctively caught herself as she fell. Somehow, she knew that she hadn't been asleep very long. As she started to climb to her feet, she noticed a small hatch sphincter on the wall to her left that hadn't been there before. She felt the strange urge to crawl through it. Since she was still on her hands and knees, it was easy to crawl to the hatch sphincter, and through it.

After crawling for several meters through a fleshy tunnel, Alema Rar came to another hatch sphincter. It opened, and she crawled out of the tunnel, and looked up to see a vonduun crab armored figure standing imposingly before her.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

When Jaina awoke, she knew that she hadn't been asleep for very long, but that didn't seem important. She was still wearing the vonduun crab bustier and panty things, and had no desire to take them off. In fact, she noticed several more items of black vonduun crab next to her bunk. Jaina didn't hesitate to lean over pick one up.

Jaina loved the rigid collar. There were three rows of small spikes, about five centimeters long, encircling the entire collar on the outside. A few minutes later, she was standing in a pair of thigh-high vonduun crab boots with towering high heels. Fingerless vonduun crab gloves were on both of her hands. Small spikes, about a centimeter long covered the back of them. On her forearms were gauntlets, that went from her elbows to the base of her hands. Each of her upper arms were also protected by a piece of vonduun crab armor.

As Jaina admired herself, she picked up what looked like a small, thin ampistaff. It was about half-a-meter long, and somewhat flexible. Impulsively, she whipped it through the air a few times, then snapped it around her armored thigh. Suddenly, she heard what sounded like a hatch sphincter opening on the back wall. Jaina faced it, standing with her feet about shoulder width apart, and put her hand on her hips.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Alema Rar immediately dropped her gazed and crawled to Jaina's feet. Then she dropped her forehead to a few millimeters from the toe of her boot, and waited for her Mistress's command.

Jaina looked down at Alema Rar kneeling at her feet. Then she began vigorously cropping her ass with the small ampistaff thing.

At the first blow, Alema Rar let out a yelp of pain. The collar immediately cut off her air, and she gasped for breath as Jaina rained blows down on her.

After about twenty hard, fast blows, Jaina stopped cropping her, reached down and dragged her to the bench-like thing near the wall. Alema Rar leaned over it, and Jaina quickly strapped her limbs down with the tendon-like straps that were attached to it. Then Jaina picked up a thick, fleshy phallic-shaped device about twenty-five centimeters long, and five centimeters wide. Somehow, she knew that it belonged on the front of her vonduun crab panties.

Alema Rar eagerly spread her hands and feet out to the waiting straps so her Mistress could secure her. Then she felt her chastity belt loosen, and Jaina pull it off. The fleshy appendages that were in her pussy and ass came out painfully, with a pair of 'plops'. This time, Alema Rar managed to stay quiet, and keep breathing.

Then Alema Rar felt another, larger fleshy phallic-shaped appendage being shoved into her wet cunt. She instinctively pushed back against it, and her Mistress began enthusiastically fucking her with it.

Jaina moaned in ecstasy as she fucked Alema Rar from behind. With every stroke, the vonduun crab stud over her clit seemed to pulse, and get bigger, as if it were growing inside of her. Jaina grabbed the bench with one hand, cropped Alema Rar's ass with the other, and fucked her even harder.

Alema Rar pulled against her bonds with all her strength. Not so much as to escape—somehow she knew that that was impossible—but just because she loved the feeling of helplessness. She was completely at the mercy of her Mistress, who was giving her the fucking of her life.

In minutes, Jaina felt the pulsating, growing vonduun crab stud reach her g-spot, and seconds later she screamed out in orgasm.

After what seemed like days of being fucked into delirium, but somehow only seemed like seconds as well, Alema Rar felt her Mistress orgasm, and she immediately orgasmed herself, although she didn't make a sound.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Are you okay?" Jaina finally asked her after she came down off her orgasmic high. She had collapsed onto the floor.

The bench-like thing had released Alema Rar, who had fallen to the floor next to her. Both were still wearing their Yuuzhan Vong outfits, with Alema Rar only missing her chastity belt.

Somehow, Alema Rar knew that the collar wouldn't choke her now. "Yeah," she replied. "You?"

"Yeah. . . I think we need to change rooms," Jaina suggested. "And see if anybody else is having any strange compulsions."

Alema Rar considered this for several seconds. Jaina was right, there was no telling what this Vong stuff was doing to them. "Can I keep the collar?" she asked. "And maybe the chastity belt?"

Jaina wanted to keep a few things herself. Like the dildo thing that was on the front of her panties. "No. The Vong can probably track it," she replied after a few moments.

"Yeah, you're probably right. I wouldn't want them to attack while I was busy masturbating," Alema Rar replied. Then, after a couple of heartbeats, added, "Again."

Jaina looked over at her suspiciously. "I don't want to know. Let's get this stuff off," she told her.

"Yes Mistress," Alema Rar replied with a weary smile as she pulled off her bustier.

Jaina shot her another suspicious look, but didn't reply as she pulled off one of her own thigh high boots.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Tahiri fell from the Embrace of Pain and landed hard on the floor, just like the morning before. She was still wearing the yorik coral panties, and absently fantasized about them bonding permanently to her. Tahiri looked up at the Embrace of Pain, and longed to climb back into it. After a few moments though, she stood up, and let her cloaker crawl back onto her body. Then she got put on her jumpsuit, and left for the bridge.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next morning, Jaina asked all the Jedi if anything strange had been going on in their rooms. All of them quickly answered no—at least nothing strange for a Yuuzhan Vong ship—and were obviously puzzled by the question. All of them except for Tahiri, that was. She also seemed distracted, and kept shifting around in her chair for some reason. Soon, Jaina found a reason to get her alone, and she asked her again if there was anything strange in her room.

"No, my room's great. I wish I could spend more time there, in fact," Tahiri replied with a smile.

"Well, okay then," Jaina replied with her own smile. "Just let me know if you notice anything, okay?"

"Sure thing, Jaina," Tahiri answered, still smiling, and forcing herself to stand still. The thousands of needles lining the inside of the cloaker and yorik coral panties felt wonderful, keeping her in a state of painful bliss all day long. The fleshy dildos in her pussy and ass felt great too. Tahiri didn't want to get her hopes up about how long it would last, but for now, she just relished the pain.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ THE END ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

Authoress's notes: I had originally planned this to be a much longer story involving all nine of the Jedi that were on board the Trickster,(Jaina / Tahiri / Alema Rar / Tenel Ka / Tekli / Ganner / Tesar / Lowie / Zekk) with Jaina being the ship's Domme, Alema Rar the ship's slave, and Tahiri as the ship's pain slut. I was even going to write something up where Tenel Ka lets the ship put a Yuuzhan Vong arm on her. However, with all the characters the whole story sort of got away from me, so I just stuck with Jaina, Alema Rar, and Tahiri. Even then, I was thinking of going much longer, having Jaina domme both Alema Rar and Tahiri separately, then together. This is what I ended up with though, and I hope you still like it.

12