Star Wars: Confederacy Triumphant Ch. 04

Story Info
The Separatists Win! Decades later they face the Vong.
5.7k words
4.62
21k
8
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

Confederacy Triumphant

Chapter 4

Year 3 of the Droid Wars

Asajj Ventress seethed in the midst of her sisters, drawing on her hatred to fuel her thirst for vengeance. Mother Talzin gently touched Asajj's shoulder as she came beside her adopted daughter.

"This is shall be the instrument of your vengeance, my daughter."

Asajj glared at the powerfully built yellow and black Zabrak male lying naked upon the stone pedestal, surrounded by the writhing bodies of her Nightsister brethren. Their chanting and swaying stirred echoes of the dark side more each passing second.

"Dooku..." Asajj spat. "Taking that...that fucking Kenobi as his apprentice..."

"Focus yourself. This will not be easy, daughter."

Asajj faced mother Talzin, her eyes narrowing as she concentrated on the task at hand.

"He will be controllable, yes?"

"That depends on you." Mother Talzin explained, focusing her dark energy into the massive Zabrak. "To join with him...to make him yours...you will first have to tame him."

Asajj let her eyes trail over the Zabrak's muscular form and ample cock.

"I am ready."

Mother Talzin nodded briskly and began to chant in unison with the pale bodied Nightsisters of her clan. Asajj took a step back and began removing her clothing, never taking her gaze at her newest tool. Much like a lightsaber, it was the forging of the weapon that presented the greatest danger.

Energy began to crackle around the pale, lithe bodies of the Nightsister clan as Mother Talzin focused the dark power they were conjuring into herself. Their haunting voices filled the warm Dathomiri air as the energy entered the Zabrak's body, fueling him with the raw power of the dark side of the Force.

Asajj's eyes widened as her new minion's muscles grew and hardened. His horns elongated as his entire form began to grow in strength and power. Asajj's eyes became fixed upon his yellow and black patterned cock. She gasped aloud at the transformation. The phallis had been impressive to begin with...but now...it widened and elongated as his manhood grew to match his Force-enhanced physique.

Savage Opress opened his new eyes as the witchcraft filling him coursed through his every vein and sinew. He was powerful beyond reason. For the first time, he was aware of the world around him as never before. His reflexes, his strength, his perception. All felt alive and charged with energy he had never known before. Sitting up, he looked upon his naked form, realizing that he was twice the man he had ever before been.

The last of the energy passed into his powerful form and the Nightsisters ended their chant in a crescendo of haunting voices. Each of them had played their part in creating the monster before them. And each had a duty to now help tame it.

Savage felt hatred. The hatred pushed away everything in his mind, leaving only his raging hate for the thin, weak, naked forms around him. He would show them the meaning of power. He would show them the consequences of taking a Zabrak as their pet.

Savage opened his hand and pulled a Nightsister into his grasp, by willpower alone. She flew towards him, her eyes wide, landing in his steel grip. Just as he began to crush her life away, he felt the soft caress of hands at his muscled back, trailing down his spine. Turning, he saw that two of the sisters had approached him, pressing their pale, naked breasts into him.

Savage released the first sister from his death grip and turned to seize one behind him. So they wanted to play with fire did they? He planned to show them the folly of their seductions.

He lifted the small woman into the air by her waist, forcing his cock hard with the same power that now fueled his every movement. Looking down, he noted with satisfaction that he was now as endowed as a bull rancor. He mercilessly impaled the small Nightsister on his throbbing dick.

"Haaahhh!" she screamed as he penetrated her deeply.

Asajj silently appraised her new challenge as her sisters clustered around him. Silently playing their roles, they trailed their hands worshipfully down his muscled torso as Savage began lifting and lowering their sister on his erection. He arms moved with the power and precision of a droid foundry piston as he rammed the moaning witch.

"Ahhh...huhhh...haaahh....huhh..." she screamed and panted under his withering assault.

Savage grinned with mirth as the withes around him began licking his body from every angle. So they wished to turn him on did they? He would break every one of them. Use them and then discard them, dominating them utterly. They would learn one by one to fear his new power.

"Ahhhhhhuuuhhh!" The witch screamed as his pistoning cock hammered her insides, forcing a violent orgasm out of her well used body.

Without a word, Savage threw her to the ground and seized a second naked witch. This one he bent forward and pushed himself savagely into her tight ass. The witch's eyes widened and she opened her mouth in a silent scream as his giant tool forced into her ass.

Asajj was circling her prey. She gently pinched her dark nipples as she prepared to pounce. She had no fear of her new weapon. It just needed some breaking in. And watching him dominate her sisters was fueling her own dark lust...her greatest weapon of all.

"Noooo!" the young witch screamed, her ass stuffed with the Zabrak beast's penis. She was being torn apart from the inside, his violent thrusts unrelenting. Just as she felt consciousness slipping from her, Savage brutally pulled out of the witch and spun her around, stuffing his impossibly thick cock right into her mouth.

Her jaw stretched wide, the witch tasted her own ass on his phallus as he cut off her breathing and pressed into the back of her throat. Savage smiled down at the thin witch, deciding he would kill this one with his cock alone.

Asajj suddenly leaped forward, coiling her lithe legs around his neck and grasping his elongated horns. Looking down at Savage's surprised face, she smiled as she mashed her bare pussy into his mouth.

"This pussy you are going to serve..." she rasped down at him. "This is the pussy that owns you."

Savage pulled his cock from the mouth of the witch at his feet and grasped the strong legs of this new, petulant witch. He remembered her now. She had tested him...taken him...she was the one he owed the most pain to. Asajj laughed cruelly as his growl of recognition vibrated around her vulva.

Forcing Asajj off his mouth, he threw her to the ground and in one, swift movement, slammed his large body down on top of her. Asajj spread herself wide, welcoming his violent assault as his inhumanly proportioned cock hammered into her pussy.

"Mmmmhmmm..." she purred. "Just the way I like it..."

Savage exploded with hatred, slamming in and out of Asajj as hard as he could manage. He would fuck her to death if it took him all night. When he was finished she would be split in half.

Asajj felt pain as he rammed into her. His thrusts lifted her bare ass right off the ground of the Nightsister camp. Mother Talzin and the witches surrounded the two clashing lovers, fascinated by the spectacle they had helped create.

Riding the wave of searing pain of the beast's cock and his unending stamina, Asajj taunted her creation.

"That's it...fuck me!"

Savage only grunted with rage as he hammered into her even harder.

"Yes! Harder! Is that all you've got? Come on and fuck my little pussy! Give it to me! Fuck me!"

Savage could not believe that he small woman could take even half his dick. Yet she was clearly not being conquered by him. He even began to doubt he could satisfy the voracious creature.

"You are mine!" Asajj screamed. "We are one now! Do you understand me? Ahhhh, fuck yes! Do me harder!"

Savage began to understand, even as he tried to fuck her to death. They were a perfect fit for each other. Her pussy's vice like grip on his tool held the same dark power as his powerful cock.

Mother Talzin began chanting. The naked witches joined the chant, fueling a dark energy.

Asajj felt the sexual and mental fusion beginning to take place. His hatred was her hatred. His cock was her pussy. They were becoming one force...one power.

Savage felt her mind enter his own. His dark power reflected back by hers. The green energy that swarmed around them only fueled their melding as their lust carried them further into each other.

"Yes..." Savage spoke quietly as he felt his orgasm approaching. Asajj smiled at him as her own explosion began to build.

Both writhing bodies orgasmed in unison. Asajj screamed out in unrepressed pleasure as her small pale body exploded in a shattering orgasm while her lover's tool filled her with his potent seed, flooding her insides with cum.

She was one with him now. Her will had been the stronger...she would be the one in control. But only Asajj realized just how close the Zabrak had come to winning dominance in their sexual and mental fusion. Grasping her small ass and lifting his new mistress to her feet, Savage waited for the command of the one woman he would always serve.

Asajj smiled and lovingly caressed his hard face.

"We're going to war..." she whispered.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obi-Wan Kenobi stood upon the bridge of the Saak'ak as it raced through hyperspace. He appraised the hologram of Count Dooku before him.

"Surely she has been planning to strike at us." Dooku continued. "She deserted the Confederacy the day you joined it, my friend."

Obi-Wan frowned as he pondered this latest development. Ventress...captured alive...

"General Grievous reports that she was attempting to steal a last surviving sample of the Blue Shadow Virus." Obi-Wan replied. "I didn't think we had such terror weapons in our arsenal any longer."

"A miscommunication." Dooku explained. "I had ordered that final sample destroyed. You will find that the competing interests of our allies often lead to such...oversights."

"So I have seen." Kenobi replied disdainfully.

"What is important is that you reach Lola Sayu and determine what Ventress has been planning for these past three months."

"This is more your mess than mine." Obi-Wan argued. "Why am I interrogating your apprentice instead of you? Or why not Grievous if he was the one who captured her?"

"General Grievous has other duties. I will join you as soon as possible. Getting your latest proposal ratified by the Council has taken most of the day. And nearly exhausted my...financial assets."

"You pledged your personal fortune to bring agreement today?"

Dooku's hologram smiled. "Your proposal had great merit. My credits only served to make that more clear to them."

"The B-X Commando Droids will win this war. If we can produce them in the quantities I outlined."

"Your strategic thinking will help balance out the greed and profit seeking of our compatriots."

"We must take the fight to the Emperor." Obi-Wan declared, his face hardened. "To Coruscant itself."

"You want this war to end quickly, my friend. It is an admirable goal. But first you must end the threat of Ventress."

"I'm going to question her," Obi-Wan announced. "Not destroy her."

"You'll need more than words to face Asajj Ventress."

"I will do what I must."

"I know you will, Obi-Wan."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The Citadel stood alone, a black monolith against a raging inferno. Obi-Wan strode through the dark passages, sensing Ventress within as he approached her cell.

Looking to his side, he appraised the B-1 droids that flanked him as his personal guards. He shook his head at the absurdity of it...a Jedi guarded by antiquated battle droids. But warden Osi Sobeck had insisted on escorts while within the prison walls.

Obi-Wan silently mused at his current life. He was working with Dooku...a fallen Jedi, and working with a sadistic Phindian warden, to interrogate a Sith woman about her plot against the Separatists. He shook his head at the absurdity of it...how had life become so backwards?

But then where else could he stand? The Republic was in the hands of a Sith Lord, the likes of which the galaxy had never seen. He was quite simply...the last of the Jedi. All that was left was his grim determination to join with whatever force would defeat the evil that had deceived the galaxy and murdered everything that he once stood for.

"Open it." He commanded the droids he had once fought against.

"Um...are you sure, sir?" The dim-witted B-1 stammered.

Obi-Wan remembered cutting down the idiotic machines with Anakin at his side. For a moment he was tempted to return to that hobby. Cutting down clones for the past months had left a bad taste in his mouth. They were living beings after all...even if they had betrayed the galaxy.

"Open the blasted thing."

The B-1 activated the door and Obi-Wan entered to face Asajj.

"Kenobi..."

"A pleasure, as always Ventress."

She sat in energy restraints, her pale skin reflecting the blue hue of the glowing binders.

"I was hoping for Dooku himself," she continued. "But I suppose you will do...for now."

"Been looking forward to his interrogation, have you?" Obi-Wan said absently, starring at the electro-staffs mounted to the wall for the warden's interrogations. "I'm afraid I'm not here to play one of your sadomasochistic games, mistress."

"Pity." Asajj replied. "But you misunderstand your purpose here."

"My purpose here is to determine what you have been planning against the Confederacy."

"No. You're purpose here is to die."

Obi-Wan turned to face the hardened Sith woman.

"Just what do you think--" he began

The alarm klaxon sounded out through the hallways of the Citadel. Osi Sobeck's shrill, effeminate voice crackled over the loud speaker.

"An intruder in central command!" Sobeck screamed in terror. "Requesting immedi--AAAHHHHHhhh!"

The com system went dead as the alarm continued to blare.

"You see?"

Obi-Wan pulled forth his lightsaber and turned to face Ventress.

The cruelly beautiful Sith woman smiled at him hungrily.

"The trap is sprung." She continued. "You'll never leave the Citadel alive."

"What have you done?"

"I've brought my new lover."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Savage homed in on his mistress through the droid filled chasms of the Citadel. He brushed aside the pathetic mechanical guards like insects as he drew closer to her radiant energy. His hibernation in carbonite to gain entry here had left his mind slightly dulled, but his raging hatred was focusing him rapidly. There was another with her, he could sense it as he drew closer. Raging jealously tore through the large Zabrak as he sensed this other was strong in the Force, and near Asajj. His mind cleared completely as he rounded the corner of a long corridor and saw his prey at the other end.

Obi-Wan's lightsaber cast a radiant blue along the dull grey walls. This was Asajj's trap. She had brought a warrior with her. Her capture had been intentional.

"You have no chance Kenobi."

Obi-Wan looked to his left, back into the cell holding this Rattaki woman who grinned at him cruelly.

"You're going to die in agony."

Obi-Wan appraised the vicious killing machine bearing down on him. Steeling himself, Kenobi sent a focused blast of Force energy down the hallway at the charging Zabrak. Savage was knocked to his knees by the impact but was up and charging again in seconds.

Savage screamed with anger as he unleashed his own violent energy in a focused burst. Obi-Wan flew back fifteen feet, slamming violently into the side of the corridor.

Savage broke off his attack, to enter Asajj's cell. He reached out with the Force and deactivated the restraint field holding his mistress. Asajj approached her minion casually, pausing to caress his crotch, her pale fingers finding his ample manhood through his pants. Smiling, she raised her small hands to his belt and retrieved her curved lightsabers.

"Well done." She smirked as she walked out of her cell and appraised Kenobi, regaining his footing and holding his blade up in defiance.

Savage's double-bladed saber came to her side and both dark warriors launched themselves at Obi-Wan.

Blocking their deadly attacks, Obi-Wan rapidly gave ground as their volleys became increasingly ferocious. What Asajj's monster lacked in skill and form, he made up for in power and ferocity. Obi-Wan narrowly ducked a lightsaber swing from Asajj. Her form was flawless and precise, as always. Combined with the veracity of her minion's attacks, Kenobi found himself growing increasingly desperate to hold them off. Her skill and the Zabrak's strength complimented each other perfectly. What was worse was their utter coordination. They fought as one, feigning and pressing their saber strikes as if they were a single being occupying two bodies.

Gritting his teeth as he struck back with his blue blade, Obi-Wan realized he could not defeat the coordinated assault.

Pain exploded through his right forearm as Ventress's blade score a hit. The Zabrak capitalized on his agony to land a vicious kick to his jaw, sending Obi-Wan to his knees. His lightsaber fell to the cold metal floor of the Citadel hallway. It was over.

Savage kicked the defeated Jedi in the ribs, smiling cruelly as Obi-Wan screamed in pain. Asajj gingerly pressed her blade tip into Obi-Wan's knee, delighting in his tortured cry.

Savage raised his blade for a killing blow to the head, but his mistress's hand halted him. She had her victory. But she wanted to savor it a bit longer.

The world went black as the small Sith woman kicked Kenobi in the face.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Pleasure fill Kenobi. Satine was riding him gently. He was thrusting up into her. He had cast aside the Jedi Order to be with this beauty forever. He realized he was dreaming, but it was a good dream. Far better than anything lately...his vision of Satine faded. Looking down at his bare chest he found Asajj Ventress grinning up at him, his hard cock filling her lascivious mouth. She was massaging his balls with her hand, extending her tongue along the shaft of his dick. Looking up, he found his naked body suspended in mid air, hovering over the shore of searing molten sulfur of the cracked planet Lola Sayu. Blinding white pain from his ribs and injured knee shot through Obi-Wan, drowning out the pleasure Asajj was giving him as he came back to full consciousness. Releasing him from her sucking mouth, the bald Sith raised her hand and pushed his helpless body suspended over the molten sulfur below. Next to her stood her Zabrak monster. His hands were both extended, focusing his powers in tandem with his mistress to suspend their prey over the molten death that awaited below.

"I hope you enjoyed it Kenobi. It's the last pleasure you'll ever know."

Obi-Wan struggled to break free from their invisible grasp. But even if he could, he didn't have the strength to stop a plummet into a burning death.

"Look at you," she rasped. "Pathetic. Weak. The last of your defeated brethren."

Lowering her hand slightly, Obi-Wan began to descend into the molten sulfur below. The burning pain that suddenly enveloped his feet transcended anything that he had yet endured. His screams echoed across the dark surface of the planet as his feet were melted away.

Savage looked on impassively, ever loyal to his mistress.

Asajj was panting with excitement at the pain she was inflicting on her prey. Her eyes were wide and maniacal as she felt a rush of excitement as she lowered Kenobi up to his knees. The high pitched screams from the Jedi only fueled her excitement further. Her pussy flooded her pants as her arousal soared while she tortured him to death.

Raising Kenobi back up, she noted with satisfaction that his flesh below the knees was completely gone. The remains of his lower left leg was a dissolving bone. His right leg was gone entirely.

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers
12